Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Kamala Harris would make a good president?

Let's see how many Klan Grannies there are on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2024 9:34 PM

Never had an issue with her. However, the people she surrounds herself with are another matter. I could easily see the White House devolving into an LSA bitchfest if she keeps around the usual suspects.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2024 4:18 AM

For one, she can do empathetic things like pile up a dog. Trump would probably stim his head into a wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2024 4:40 AM

Pick* not pile. Messaging is important, Mrs. President.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2024 4:40 AM

I think she'd make a much better president than Dump.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2024 5:16 AM

If you all think she'd make a good president why didn't you support her in the 2020 primaries?

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2024 5:29 AM

Why didn't you R5?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2024 5:31 AM

I would to lick her dry and wet again

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2024 8:26 AM

Why not? She’s been VP for four years and hasn’t fucked it up, and seems intelligent and capable. She’s a billion times more qualified than that demented old insurrectionist/narcissist/felon/rapist/pedophile/racist/Putin asset. A rusty old teaspoon would be more qualified for office than the orange anus.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2024 8:43 AM

^ My phone somehow fucked up the formatting there, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2024 8:49 AM

DL is 20% Klan still.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2024 10:21 AM

I’ll take Kamala over a twice impeached, convicted rapist, and felon.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2024 10:28 AM

I can’t wait till she wins and the Trump document case that got dropped in Florida gets appealed and a real judge gets assigned the trial. Trumps worst fucking nightmare comes true. Well, second after losing to a black female.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2024 10:38 AM

I think she and Joe have made a fantastic team. I've followed her schedule (instead of relying on the MSM to tell me her accomplishments, AS IF they would bother!) and she's done a lot. I looked into what she did in California as an AG and prosecutor; impressive stuff. Her overseas work as VP was strong and represented the US well.

I believe she will make a wonderful president and I'll be proud to vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2024 10:53 AM

She will have the energy and mental acuity to do the job well, and I am sure she knows that there will be far more pressure on her than the old white men to constantly prove that she's capable. If she slips at all, it will be a one term presidency and a long time before another woman (let alone a black woman) gets a chance. Not saying it should be like that, but in a society where a solid 40% have shit for brains, it is.

There are going to be detractors no matter what she does, but she's tough enough not to let that affect her, which is all the more reason I trust her.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2024 10:56 AM

r5 We did, moron.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2024 10:56 AM

OP calling anyone who has concerns over Harris’s ability to lead the country does not make them a “Klan Granny”.

By that measure, Biden himself would be a Klan Granny haas he was telling Democrats for weeks that Harris could not win the election as his excuse for not stepping down.

Being critical of a Black person does not make one a Klan Granny.

By that measure, everyone here would be a Klan Granny because they dislike Tim Scott or Diamond and Silk.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2024 10:59 AM

r16 OP is a troll anyway, based on her other posts/comments

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2024 11:01 AM

LOL OP is a Nicholas Galitzine fan who believes he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2024 11:04 AM

She has been a terrible vice-president, OP. Incompetent, lazy, incapable of even handling a simple conference or answer a question logically, her office has an extremely high staff turnover and her approval rating is dismally low. This doesn't have anything to do with her gender, ethnicity or racial background - these are facts. Also, she is a neocon puppet, so the argument that she's supposed to be a "radical leftist" is absurd.

While Biden was intellectually limited and a good liar before turning into a bumbling old fool, Kamala is downright stupid and incapable of even lying convincingly. The likes of Sarah Palin and her are living proof that in order to rise to the top, you only need luck and the ability to play the system - intelligence, talent and competence are clearly not requisites AT ALL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2024 11:07 AM

r19 your candidate is sociopathic narcissistic, lifelong grifter, liar, THEIF of his own family, and now a convicted felon. Do carry on with your cheap video collages, the likes of which an be made about anybody. Trump is a proven piece of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2024 11:27 AM

Recognizing that she's a lightweight does not make one a Klan Granny.

As a Democrat I will vote for her to keep the orange anus mouth criminal out.

If Biden had chosen a VP with experience governing, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

I truly hope she corrects course and learns how to cultivate and main staff.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2024 11:36 AM

*maintain staff

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2024 11:38 AM

I remember watching and loving her when she debated the guy with the fly on his head but then she kind of faded into the background like most VP's do. I would love to see her get the nomination and surprise the naysayers. And I feel more confident voting for her than I would have voting for Joe who I think did a tremendous job.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2024 11:58 AM

R20, are you really this much of an imbecile? Check my posting history - I have been extremely critical of Trump, so don't come to me saying that by telling the truth about Biden and Kamala, I am somehow blindly supporting Trump. You infantile partisan cretins are the reason why politics has devolved into a shameful circus.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2024 12:03 PM

[quote] Incompetent, lazy, incapable of even handling a simple conference or answer a question logically, her office has an extremely high staff turnover and her approval rating is dismally low.

Sounds more like a description of Trump, except he is also an old felon who raped children

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2024 1:03 PM

She will do fine.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2024 3:55 PM

As Border Czar she sure didn't do anything to stop the flood of illegal aliens.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2024 3:59 PM

Fuck off "everyone who doesn't like a person who is a darker than mayo MUST be a racist", OP. I'm apprehensive, whoever becomes US president. You don't see yourselves from the outside (in my case, from the EU) . We don't glee when the US government doesn't seem to be well organized and well equipped to handle global and domestic crises, of which there are many. We perceive it as signs of a collapsing superpower and nature doesn't like a vacuum. This isn't a likeability contest and shouldn't be a DEI hiring process. Let her be president, but for the right reasons, not because she ticks some boxes, my god. We will see if she was a good president when her term is over.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2024 4:59 PM

Because I didn't think she'd make a good president, R6.

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2024 4:21 AM

Yes, she's a strong woman.

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2024 4:59 AM

[QUOTE] She has been a terrible vice-president, OP. Incompetent, lazy, incapable of even handling a simple conference or answer a question logically, her office has an extremely high staff turnover and her approval rating is dismally low

All Klan Granny talking points: staff turnover, approval ratings, hyperbolic idiocy like 'she cannot answer a question accurately'. And yes - Trolldar shows you ranting about how evil Meghan Markle is on other threads.

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2024 6:07 AM

R19 - Klan Granny for sure.

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2024 6:09 AM

18 percent are never satisfied with anything.

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2024 6:51 AM

Harris has been a joke, that's why they have kept her in the background. She's made some blunders and had some disastrous takes -- what was the thing that happened in South America? She said the thing about "fweedom" like it happened to her as a child when it was someone else. People often have said Biden chose her as insurance --nobody would want to depose him or kill him because then we'd get her. Also her staff turnover issues and leaked negative reports. I do honestly believe some of you know none of this because you literally don't watch anything but Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2024 2:35 PM

[quote]As Border Czar

No one called her "Border Czar" except Fox.

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2024 2:48 PM

Hard to have border security when you have an expert experienced president hammer out a bipartisan plan, against all odds, ready to pass, and the Trump shitstain tells them to kill it.

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2024 2:59 AM

Well Biden appointed her to be in charge of the border, regardless of whether or not she was actually called "Border Czar". A Harris presidency will mean four more years of a completely open border with millions more illegal immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 37July 25, 2024 3:01 AM

I think she will do fine. I also think she has a chance to turn out much more popular if she plays her cards right. An energetic, positive, attractive and jolly President would be a boon on an international scale. Thought Joe did just fine, but once I got over the shock, I am glad he is stepping down.

by Anonymousreply 38July 25, 2024 3:11 AM

A harris Presidency with a congressional majority will not mean that, shit for brains R37.

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2024 11:27 AM

R16 How the hell did your lie get 10 likes. Please post the video or quote in which Biden states what you said. I’ll wait.

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2024 11:34 AM

It's Obama who think s Harris can't win (Google it).

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2024 12:00 PM

[quote] Let's see how many Klan Grannies there are on Datalounge.

Or, more likely, how many psychotic Kool-Aid drinkers vote 30 times a day on their own thread.

by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2024 12:03 PM

My pussy is wet.

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2024 12:06 PM

Who'sh Kamala Harrish?

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2024 12:15 PM

do you think she likes to get dicked up thd p*ssy or the butt? or both?🤔 at the same time?? also, do you think she likes c*ck or c*nt, or both?

by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2024 12:20 PM

R45 are you 12?

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2024 12:27 PM

R45 is a r*t*rt

by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2024 12:30 PM

r46, these are important questions which need to be asked... questions which voters need answers to in order to make an informed decision!

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2024 12:30 PM

[quote] As Border Czar

“No one called her "Border Czar" except Fox.”

BBC 2020: Announcing Ms Harris's appointment as his immigration czar, Mr Biden told reporters and officials at the White House: "She's the most qualified person to do it, to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle [Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador], and the countries that are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks - stemming the migration to our southern border".

CBS: "Starting today the Northern Triangle nations and Mexico will know there is one senior official dedicated to this effort," a senior official said on a call with reporters. "She [the vice president] is really going to look at two tracks. She is going to work first on the goal of stemming the flow of irregular migrants to the US, but also at the same time, and as part of the broader context, her real goal is establishment of a strategic partnership with these countries that is based on respect and shared values."

and many other outlets.

It is her weakness. Pretending it’s not true just shows hpw little you paid attention to the news that past 4 years. CBS, PBS, everyone covered this.

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2024 3:43 PM

Klan granny troll represents a toxic element in our party. They think that kneejerk screaming racism no matter the situation makes them a saint.

In reality they are failing to see candidates as individuals. They are broadcasting to people of color that people despise them any chance they get. They pretend that in a normal political process, it’s not a bunch of factors that help people assess candidates, only one.

They should accept that people would have hammered out questions about Kamala in a proper primary and they may have ultimately chosen Kamala. Instead she was installed and dome voters want to assess her chances.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2024 4:10 PM

+ some voters *

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2024 4:10 PM

R50 - Were you having a stroke while typing that, or is syntax just not your thing?

by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2024 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!