Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

At least 144 LGBTQ athletes to compete in Paris Olympics

British diver Tom Daley, Canadian soccer player Quinn and USA track athletes Sha’Carri Richardson and Nikki Hiltz are among this year’s queer competitors.

At least 144 out LGBTQ athletes will be heading to Paris for the 2024 Summer Games, with a record number of out male Olympians participating, according to the LGBTQ sports site OutSports.

In the last Summer Olympics, held in Tokyo in 2021, there were at least 186 out competitors, but the list originally started at 121, according to OutSports co-founder Cyd Zeigler, who said the number increased as the sports news site became aware of additional publicly out athletes.

Zeigler said he anticipates that the number of out athletes on the 2024 list will grow as well.

“We’ve already, in the last 24 hours, heard of about a half dozen out athletes that we did not know of,” he said. He added that the new additions include more male athletes and will be added to Outsports’ tally next week.

This year, at least 18 male athletes participating in the summer Olympics are publicly out. Zeigler said equestrian, an Olympic sport with eight LGBTQ men participating, has “long been a leader in this space of out men.”

The vast majority of athletes on the list of queer Olympians, more than 120, are women. Lesbians and other queer women represent at least half of two teams: the U.S. women’s basketball team, where six of the 12 players are out, and the Australian women’s soccer team, where at least nine of the 18 players are out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 24, 2024 9:29 PM

Arthur Nory Mariano's bod is some next-level gym rat shit.

Still, I'll probably have to go with the German judoist Timo Cavelius, he's exactly my type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2024 1:54 PM

Timmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2024 1:55 PM

Sometimes he shaves his hairy tits, sometimes he doesn't. You know, as the mood strikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2024 2:06 PM

"Lesbians and other queer women" what other kinds of "queer" women are there? Lesbians are it.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2024 2:30 PM

does this include that big 'ol fag Jack Laugher??

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2024 2:37 PM

No one bats an eye about lesbians in sports. They’re expected to be there in large numbers. It’s the men who are more interesting and have far more to overcome.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2024 4:34 PM

R4, bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2024 4:43 PM

Ya R4, R7 beat me to it but how tf could your brain not identify a bisexual woman as an answer for that.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2024 4:49 PM

Well because they've already said LGBT, do they need to expand on that? They just love to say "queer" constantly.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2024 4:56 PM

R9 conversationally “queer” is much easier to say within a sentence versus “LGBTQ+” no? One syllable versus six.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2024 5:19 PM

The athletes we want to be gay aren't -- sadly.

My current crush is French Canadian gymnast Felix Dolci.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2024 5:20 PM

R11 mine is French pole vaulter, Thibaut Collet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2024 5:30 PM

Nicolás Keenan is a bisexual field hockey player from Argentina and he's dating a (male) Dutch politician

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2024 5:56 PM

The Olympics can go fuck themselves!

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2024 6:08 PM

I wonder how many of these competitors would be okay with NBC news calling them queer? Its not 'cool' its still an insult to most of us.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote] Its not 'cool' its still an insult to most of us.

Who are you speaking for when you say “most of us”, R15? Any supporting evidence?

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2024 6:26 PM

R10 When you end a sentence with "no?"you sound like Pepe Le Pew.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2024 6:28 PM

R16 I'm speaking for myself, my gay family members. friends, acquaintances,coworkers and others who have shared their opinions on this to me over the last 4 decades.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2024 6:34 PM

And "queer" is meaningless now. It's just a term fat, white, boring, het chicks ascribe to themselves to get oppression points and sound interesting. Show me a "queer" 40 year old woman and I'll show you a straight, married chick with blue hair.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2024 6:39 PM

R19👍

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2024 6:42 PM

[quote] I wonder how many of these competitors would be okay with NBC news calling them queer? it’s not 'cool', its still an insult to most of us.

True. The people who say it are straight women and young people who are desperately politically correct.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2024 8:10 PM

[quote] When you end a sentence with "no?"you sound like Pepe Le Pew.

That’s the point R17 😂

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2024 8:22 PM

[quote] I'm speaking for myself, my gay family members. friends, acquaintances,coworkers and others who have shared their opinions on this to me over the last 4 decades.

Ok R18 so you’re speaking anecdotally, with no statistics. Thanks for confirming 👍

I would disagree that queer is meaningless. It’s vague yes, but usefully so. I can describe something as queer very broadly that indicates certain things about it, yet is non specific enough that I don’t need to know every detail about the item. It’s a general term.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2024 8:27 PM

If you don’t use the N word (and no one should never use it), then you should also not use the Q word or the other F word.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2024 8:38 PM

“ If you don’t use the N word (and no one should EVER use it),”

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2024 8:39 PM

Do you mean the word "faggot"?

Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2024 8:45 PM

R26, you used the other F word. It’s better to replace one more letters with an asterisk to show that you don’t condone it.

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2024 8:51 PM

[quote] If you don’t use the N word (and no one should never use it), then you should also not use the Q word or the other F word.

This is actually fairly racist of you to say R24.

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2024 8:52 PM

R23 Nice word salad. Are you drunk again?

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2024 9:24 PM

R28, you saw that I corrected the typo.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2024 9:47 PM

R30 I had seen that before replying.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2024 10:09 PM

R29 no I’m not, are you 8 years old and thus cant understand a compound sentence?

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2024 10:10 PM

R4, they have to shoehorn the words "and other queer women" in because they want to convince us that there are so many different types of "women", so that we start to believe that transwomen (i.e. men) are women.

R7/r8, they don't mean bisexual women. If they meant bisexual women then they would have simply said "lesbian and bisexual women".

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2024 10:20 PM

Oh you're right R33! Luckily there should be no trans women in the games though, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2024 10:23 PM

Realistically, is there anyone good looking enough to deserve support other than Arthur Nory? I think there’s probably some low level support for Daley that still exists somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2024 10:25 PM

R23 Let me clarify then; queer is a meaningless word in terms of describing sexual orientation. You can continue to use it to describe items and weird people, but it doesn't mean gay.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2024 10:26 PM

The thread was going perfectly fine until the clueless DYKE TROLL ARRIVED.

Here's the deal sweetie : We DON'T CARE about transexual women, transgender women, lesbian women, queer women, non binary people, bisexual women, straight women, bicurious women, closeted women, county women...

WE'RE HERE FOR THE GAY AND BI COCKS OF CISGENDER MALES. GO START YOUR OWN THREAD.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2024 10:27 PM

^^^^^^^

Cunty women

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2024 10:28 PM

[quote] Let me clarify then; queer is a meaningless word in terms of describing sexual orientation. You can continue to use it to describe items and weird people, but it doesn't mean gay.

Hmmmm I mean it’s somewhere in the middle R36. If being used to describe a person, it generally means they’re not cis or not straight, so it’s useful on that front.

Idk why you ppl get so upset by it lol.

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2024 10:33 PM

It’s going be almost all straight AILFs that we discuss when the games start.

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2024 10:58 PM

R39 "you people" really? And you said the word "cis" too so I now know your opinion is invalid. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2024 11:12 PM

Tom Daley isn't "queer". He's a gay man.

I don't even know what "queer" means, but it generally seems to be applied to people who are deliberately non-gender-conforming (Daley is), and who do shit like dye their hair weird colors and have weird tattoos and piercings (doesn't apply to Daley at all).

I wish people would stop trying to force the word 'queer' on everyone who is LGBT. Some of us are perfectly normal and not at all "queer".

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2024 11:15 PM

Queer means not cisgender or not heterosexual.

Glad to help.

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2024 11:18 PM

More than 100 women and only like 10 men. That's the problem. Gay women in sports are normal. Not so for gay/bi men.

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2024 11:35 PM

E6 Exactly. Lesbians are often masculine. They are drawn to the masculinity in sports. Gay men are not common in sports at all. There is still a lot of homophobia directed at gay men in sports.

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2024 11:37 PM

R6 Exactly. Lesbians are often masculine. They are drawn to the masculinity in sports. Gay men are not common in sports at all. There is still a lot of homophobia directed at gay men in sports.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2024 11:37 PM

"Queer means not cisgender or not heterosexual." - I don't belong to any category with the trans loons, r43. Any attempt to align me with them - such as the imposition of the word "queer" - is bullshit and I reject it.

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2024 11:50 PM

So queer means not (fake word) or straight? Got it. But how are the natal women who are fat and 40 and married to men falling into this category? They have never scissored with another woman and never would, yet they are "queer". I guess it's the edgy haircut that does it.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2024 11:56 PM

Zzzzz troll, of course you're NOT queer, you're one of them ugly republican straight incels who think they're welcome on Datalounge.

All gay men ARE queer, including the idiotic login cabin useful morons.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2024 12:01 AM

"who are fat and 40 and married to men falling into this category?"

If they ARE queer, then they must closeted lesbians or bisexuals, and if they are then they aren't claiming to be queer.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote] Tom Daley isn't "queer". He's a gay man.

“ “I think it’s important, if you’re a visible queer person, to try and help other people and not just sit with your privilege,” Daley told HuffPost.”

lol R42.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2024 12:10 AM

These talks about the right labels is a bit tiring isn't it? You change the meaning of labels every five years, and all of a sudden nobody knows anymore what they mean. Language is supposed to make life easier not more difficult. And has anybody here ever needed Zoloft after they were called the wrong label? Maybe people should just focus on issues that actually matter.

More on topic: Are there any openly LGBTQ members in track and field?

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2024 12:12 AM

[quote] "you people" really?

I thought it was fairly obvious that I was talking about you and the remainder of the group of around 10 losers that start these “QuEEr iS a slur!!1!!1!” every few weeks when I said that R41. Like R49 said, it’s very incel behaviour. Get a grip and stop being such a fucking baby about it 😂

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2024 12:14 AM

When other marginalized groups declare a word or label to be offensive, we accept it and respect their pronouncement. When we object to “queer” and correctly point out that it’s highly offensive, gay people are told to just accept the use of it.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2024 12:26 AM

R54 Jesus this shit again. Queer can be offensive when used by a straight person when meant derogatorily. When used by some lesbian throwing a party for her gay friends it’s not to be upset about, and if you’re still crying about it then idk what to tell you, don’t you have anything better in your life to be worrying about? And fyi LGBTQ people have been using it to self describe for decades at this point, it’s not new, don’t you read?

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2024 12:31 AM

You mean you're not aware of LGBTQ runner Nikki Hiltz, r52?

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2024 12:39 AM

Queer means trans, r55. I'm not trans, so why should I use it or have it applied to me?

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2024 12:40 AM

R55 see R54. He doesn't want it forced it on him. Other groups are respected when they say they don't want a word used for them, why is this different?

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2024 12:42 AM

le sigh R58. Ok first of all:

[quote] When we object to “queer” and correctly point out that it’s highly offensive

This statement is fraudulent. Like I said upthread, 'queer' can be used as a slur, but also can be used in a way that is not a slur. So many gay people use 'queer' willingly, with no offense taken, that there is no clear indication to anyone that it is offensive when used non-maliciously. "queer cinema" is used as a genre for movies. You would never use other terms listed above (genearally as racial epithets) for this use. Queer has been used by LGBTQ people (and yes millions of gay men) as a collective noun for DECADES at this point, when are you trolls going to realize that you've lost this one. And there are enough (the majority self evidently if any of you ever socialized with other gays) LGBTQ people using 'queer' that you can't speak for them.

I'm going to finish with a very simple setup. Let me know if you understand the below:

1. "Hey queer" said by straight man as he's about to throw a punch at you for no reason other than you being gay - This is offensive. Queer here is being used as a slur. Be as upset as you want go ahead you have my blessing.

2. "Hey my friend is throwing a queer party downtown, wanna come?" a friend of friend is throwing a party downtown, and your friend is inviting you. This is not offensive. Queer here is not being used as a slur. If you have a problem with this, and get upset by it, you are a loser and don't understand how to be around other humans sorry!

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2024 12:57 AM

[quote] The athletes we want to be gay aren't -- sadly.

German judo guy seems pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2024 1:58 AM

R59 thinks that it’s okay to call people “oriental” and “Chinaman”, you know, as long as it’s not intended to be offensive.

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2024 2:49 AM

Yup. There is no one, and no context, where anyone calling me "queer" wouldn't offend me

And I'm not a republican or an incel. I'm not even one of those anti-Trans loons. I'm just from a generation who had to suffer being forced to play "Smear the Queer" in gym class. It's NEVER been anything but an epithet and a slur. And one of the worst ones. It's deeply offensive. On ever level. I will NEVER identify with that word.

The thing is, it really is meaningless and it really is useless. Even by those who for some bizarre reason champion its use, it's just redundant. If "Queer" meant someone who didn't fit into any of the other categories (LGBTIA), that'd be one thing, but it doesn't. A "Queer" person is ALWAYS one of those other things. And if they're not, why are they being lumped in with those of us who are?

A straight person who weirds weird clothes and has weird piercings has NOTHING in common with gay people.

If you really mean someone who isn't trans just say "non-trans". If you mean someone that is non-gender-conforming, just fucking say that. Why invent an "umbrella" term that never actually is an "umbrella"?

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2024 3:54 AM

Leave it to DL to turn a thread that should be all about slobbering over hot gay athletes into yet another bitchfest over terminology. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2024 4:23 AM

Ok Boris R57.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2024 4:27 AM

R18, when Queer Nation was around back in the day did you pretend to be offended by it, too?

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2024 4:31 AM

More made up words are coming everyday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2024 4:37 AM

R65, I didn't have to pretend.

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2024 4:41 AM

I want videos of hot man on man olympic sex, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2024 4:42 AM

R62 👍

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2024 6:53 AM

"I'm just from a generation who had to suffer being forced to play "Smear the Queer" in gym class. It's NEVER been anything but an epithet and a slur. And one of the worst ones. It's deeply offensive. On ever level. I will NEVER identify with that word."

Fuck off with this bullshit because the chant "we're here, we're queer..." Was already around in 1993, people who were then 20 are now in their 50s already.

So you'd have to be an old mummy to act like the use of queer to describe Lgbttq is anything recent or that started in the 21st century.

Plus, not everything revolves around you. Most gay men of nowadays see no problem with the term queer being used to describe the whole LGBT community, and we don't care what boomers think.

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2024 7:44 AM

It makes sense for anyone to spend some effort trying to shut down offensive language, but it's not as clear why r70 spends so much effort to try to legitimize his "right" to use offensive language to describe gay people. Is he just a mental case, or is there some other agenda?

by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2024 8:46 AM

Ooo La La!

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2024 8:58 AM

I think you are just another out of touch Eldergay, there's something called CONTEXT which normal people do understand very well.

This word has been appropriated and it's meaning has changed, it can be used offensively, but it's not offensive for the LGBTQ to use it to describe itself.

The exact same way gay doesn't mean happy anymore and it can't be used to describe a heterosexual man, but it could in the 1940s.

Are you stuck in time or are you one of them agents of chaos and divisive trolls wanting to capitalize your own personal trauma to cause a disruption in the LGBTQ movement and silence dozens of millions of people around the globe who have claimed the term queer?

by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2024 9:12 AM

Tom Daley is the equivalent of 30 'regular' gays.

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2024 9:12 AM

R59, why would I, a lesbian, want to go to a "queer party" when that means it's going to be attended by heterosexual men who call themselves lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2024 10:44 AM

R73, the term "LGBTQ" is anti-gay. LGB and TQ are not the same thing, the TQ is detrimental to the LGB and those of us who are LGB should not be force-lumped in with the TQ.

It's also a bullshit term when it comes to sports as it's a tactic to try to sneak biological men into women's sports.

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2024 10:47 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Try harder, division troll R76.

The vast majority of lgbttq people disagree with you 🥱💤

by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2024 11:12 AM

Also guys, please notice how the thread was happy and essentially celebrating the fact that many athletes now come out as LGBTQ and are not terrified of losing their contracts and jobs because of it, how we have come a long from the beginning of the century until now; but then the same division trolls with their Russian agenda showed up and derailed the thread to the useless discussion of who's queer and who's not, how there's no such thing as lgbttq, why queer is a slur,transgenders should not be in sports, why we should hate queers bla bla bla......

If I didn't know these are just PUTIN trolls in action I would claim several posters on DL suffer from OCD.

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2024 11:18 AM

Great! Another thread devolved into old gays bitching about young people using old words to describe themselves.

by Anonymousreply 79July 23, 2024 11:24 AM

"The vast majority of lgbttq people disagree with you" - What is the extra t for, r77? Not sure if you've conducted a poll of all LGB people, but every lesbian I know does not believe that lesbians have penises and I don't know anyone who believes that biological men should compete in women's sports.

R79, you realise we're talking about sports, right, and that "LGBTQ" and "queer" are terms used by those who want biological men in women's sports.

"Queer" also doesn't mean gay but a whole bunch of other things, so anyone of any age calling themselves "queer" is not specifically saying that they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 80July 23, 2024 11:33 AM

For all the effort you go through to say that when someone wants to be called by this or that pronoun or this or that name, you should just accept it and do it... it's weird you cannot provide the same courtesy to someone who does NOT want to be called "queer". You insist you have a right to call the "queer" no matter what, and that there's something wrong with them for not identifying with or wanting to be called with that label.

Do you see your own hypocrisy, R70/R73?

by Anonymousreply 81July 23, 2024 1:35 PM

Unclench.

by Anonymousreply 82July 23, 2024 1:42 PM

R81 I’m not that commenter but you’re being disingenuous. Like R73 said context is the important thing here. If someone calls you queer in a malicious way then you should be upset, but if a fellow gay person says it to you in a way that is not meant to be insulting, then you shouldn’t be insulted. Then you’re just being a baby, victimizing yourself and being a drama Queen. And then projecting an attitude onto the person that said it that was never there in the first place. Which isn’t how normal people socialize.

Also nobody is forcing you to self describe as queer so there’s really zero reason to be upset by this. It also again is worth saying, gay people have been using queer to self describe enthusiastically for four decades plus at this point, you’re being fraudulent if you’re acting like this is some new development only popular with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 83July 23, 2024 1:43 PM

[quote] I want videos of hot man on man olympic sex, dammit.

r68, may I help you with Brazilian gymnast Arthur Nory? He was catfished once and has helped me through hard time since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 23, 2024 1:48 PM

How about we focus only on the LGBs?

by Anonymousreply 85July 23, 2024 1:49 PM

R83 He doesn't fucking like it, quit trying to gaslight people. You're being deliberately obtuse, not everyone likes and they're not going to use it. You can say it's not offensive, bu

by Anonymousreply 86July 23, 2024 1:50 PM

[quote] He doesn't fucking like it

So R86? Who gives a fuck what he irrationally likes or dislikes. This is about applying reasoning over time to socializing, and growing to understand the contextual use of language. If he’s not able do that because “I don’t like it” then he’s just an adult toddler still getting crusts cut off his sandwiches.

Like I said, nobody is forcing anyone to use it to self describe, but you gotta be an adult realize when a fellow gay person uses it to include you in a group you don’t go and piss and moan about it. You’re supposedly a grown up, then act like one. I grew up with ‘gay’ being used as an epithet, I’ve managed to do this thing called maturing and use it to describe myself, without hurling generalized insults at other gay people in the process, you losers should try the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 87July 23, 2024 1:59 PM

The contextual use of language: "We're here, we're queer, get used to it" in the 1990s was an ironic chant used occasionally on marches or protests because it rhymed and "queer" was a funny word that would freak the straights out a bit. Gay people in the 1990s did not call themselves "queer" as an identity, sexuality or community. "Queer theory" is developing around this time, and claims that homosexuality is a "social construct", which not all gays agree with by any means.

"Queer" in the context of the 2020s: a pretentious, deceptive word favoured by the media because it's supposedly "inclusive" and covers gay men, bisexuals, lesbians, trans, nonbinary, genderqueer, etc. It's sole purpose is to erase the distinctions between lesbians, gay men, bisexual men, bisexual women, biological men who claim to be women and lesbians, nonbinaries, gay youth who are increasingly being given the impression (thanks partly to the use of the word queer) that if they're attracted to their own sex then they must be trans, confused young women who get their tits chopped off because they've been told that's fighting the patriarchy, straight girls who want to be edgy, etc., etc. "Queer" is a way of lumping all this lot in with the gays so they can steal all the work we've done over the past decades while at the same time erasing the gays.

If you want to call yourself queer, then go ahead, but don't impose that word on everyone else, especially when we're telling you we think it's shit.

by Anonymousreply 88July 23, 2024 3:21 PM

R80 Really? A thread about the Olympics includes sports? That's INSANE

BTW, Have YOU conducted a poll of people who use "LGBTQ" and "Queer" to see if they want biological men in women's sports? OR are you talking out of your ass like you accused R77?

See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 89July 24, 2024 10:43 AM

You sound confused, r89. But I'm impressed by your suggestion that people who use terms like LGBTQ are opposed to biological men in women's sports. That would mean that the LGBTQ do not believe that transwomen are women. Which would mean that the T in LGBTQ and the trans who call themselves queer do not believe that transwomen are women.

by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2024 11:08 AM

R90 Nahh, not confused at all, and I did not suggest anything. You criticized someone for making an ASSumption, and I did the same to you.

You're just being a contrarian.

by Anonymousreply 91July 24, 2024 11:32 AM

Honestly, we’re just here for hot gays with hot bodies. Fuck off with your queer politics.

by Anonymousreply 92July 24, 2024 11:39 AM

Yeah, show us some Olympic men for men.

by Anonymousreply 93July 24, 2024 12:52 PM

This diver came close to death. Coming out as gay helped him reach the Olympics.

Maxim Bouchard represented Canada with pride at the Olympic Games, after overcoming obstacles that once seemed impossible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 24, 2024 7:52 PM

[quote] Coming out as gay helped him reach the Olympics.

Good. Coming out as “gay” is the right answer.

by Anonymousreply 95July 24, 2024 8:49 PM

Damn, I wanna snack on Max…

by Anonymousreply 96July 24, 2024 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!