Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump Fumes Over Biden Leaving Race In Unhinged Late Night Rant: 'It's Not Over!'

Donald Trump continued to disregard political unity talk as he ranted about President Joe Biden late Sunday following his withdrawal from the 2024 race.

The former president took to his Truth Social platform to peddle conspiracy theories and hurl insults at Biden.

“It’s not over! Tomorrow Crooked Joe Biden’s going to wake up and forget that he dropped out of the race today!” wrote Trump, who has faced questions surrounding his mental fitness.

Trump went on to claim that Biden, who continues to get treated for COVID-19 after testing positive on Wednesday, “never had” the disease.

The former president was once hospitalized with COVID-19 and downplayed it after hundreds of thousands of Americans died during his White House term.

“He is a threat to Democracy!” Trump declared in the post.

The GOP nominee continued his rant by pushing another conspiracy theory about the president, “Who is running our Country right now? It’s not Crooked Joe, he has no idea where he is. If he can’t run for office, he can’t run our Country!!!”

Trump’s meltdown arrived hours after Biden’s historic announcement and endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris, a move that’s already sparked attacks from Republicans including at least one who compared it to a “coup.”

The Trump campaign released a statement earlier in the day calling Harris a “joke” and “the Enabler in Chief for Crooked Joe this entire time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371July 28, 2024 10:45 AM

Lol... he's such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2024 11:38 AM

The asshole also wants the Dems to pay for poor little Donnie's spoiled campaign 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2024 11:39 AM

[quote] “He is a threat to Democracy!” Trump declared in the post.

Mmmhmm….

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2024 11:47 AM

Joe can do whatever he wants with no repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2024 11:56 AM

Joe needs to pardon Hunter just to piss off the repugs.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2024 12:02 PM

He's scared. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2024 12:05 PM

Don’t be fooled. Dump and his team are ecstatic Joe is out of the race. For months they’ve been pouring out propaganda that Joe is too old. They would much rather run against a black woman than Joe. They contributed to the PR-made story that Joe is too old. Now why would they do that?

It’s time to rally around Kamala and make sure she’s on the ballot in all 50 states. She is more—way more—capable than Dump in running the country. It isn’t even a question. She’ll do a great job because she’s smart, connected, compassionate and driven. And not crazy.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2024 12:09 PM

Thanks to the utter stupidity of the Democratic Party, meet the next POTUS, and the vext, and the next, and the next

So the NYT was right all along: Democrats in disarrwy.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2024 12:12 PM

[quote]Don’t be fooled. Dump and his team are ecstatic Joe is out of the race.

Yes, that's evident by the utter panic on full display.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2024 12:13 PM

Troll better, r8.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2024 12:13 PM

I'm sorry, but that read is nonsense, r7. Stephen Miller freaking out on Fox News last night and Trump bitching on TruthSocial should tell you all you need to know about how ecstatic they are. *Everything* they had planned revolved around Biden, not Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2024 12:14 PM

We need another debate. If Kamala is the candidate she will destroy Trump. If Trump declines the invitation he will look like the coward he really is. Grab the popcorn and watch him squirm.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2024 12:17 PM

R9, I mentioned in my post to not be fooled—the panic on display is merely part of the PR game. Think about it from their perspective. Who would you choose to run against if you were Dump? Which opposition candidate will ignite your base to come out and vote? It isn’t the old man, whose votes are comprised of anti-Dump votes and voters who like Joe. In fact, a lot of Dump’s senior citizen base prob like Joe.

They are running against the ideal opponent from their perspective. Think about their base and which candidate will bring out the Dump vote more?

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2024 12:18 PM

Debates only mater when the Dem candidate does poorly. Hillary won all the debates and it didn't move the needle one bit.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2024 12:19 PM

[quote]the panic on display is merely part of the PR game

No, they aren't that well-organised, you give them way too much credit.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2024 12:19 PM

Awwww. Is he mad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2024 12:20 PM

Again, the freak out is fake. And since the Dump team are consummate liars, why would you believe them? You’re telling me they’re not prepared at all for Kamala as an opponent? They’re the ones who helped make it happen with their steady drumbeat of Joe’s incompetency.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2024 12:20 PM

It's obvious he's attention seeking when he calls Biden "crooked". It invites comments along the lines of: "but you're the convicted felon!" etc and keeps everyone talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2024 12:21 PM

I hope now that he's not running again Pres. Biden will start throwing caution to the wind about Trump and the Republican party and use his last few months in office raising hell, calling 'em as he sees 'em, and taunting the putrid scumbags like mad.

But, he's a democrat so he'll probably maintain the highest of class and stay silent. That is, in my opinion, one of the faults the democrats have always had. They've never learned how to fight fire with fire. But, it will be fun to watch Trump and the whole of the GOP continue to run against Biden since they've been thrown for a loop and don't know anything else.

And hell yes, there needs to be a debate between Trump and Harris. And dear God I hope she will have learned that the only way to handle Trump is to go scorched earth on him. I want to see her be a bitch on wheels when she debates that piece of shyte.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2024 12:21 PM

[quote]again, the freak out is fake.

Ah, no.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2024 12:22 PM

[quote]Think about their base and which candidate will bring out the Dump vote more?

Their base is voting for their Messiah, not against any Democrat. They're coming out regardless of the Dem nominee.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2024 12:22 PM

R17, neither side is well prepared for it, but we've got some brand new advantages.

One huge factor -- all that polling about "is Biden too old?" and almost everybody says Yes. They never polled about "do you think they BOTH are too old?" Millions and millions of Americans think Trump, too, is well past his Sell By date.

Harris vs Trump not only energizes women voters, but younger voters as well.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2024 12:23 PM

Twist the knife, Kamala. Take off the earrings one by one, slip off the pumps, and beat the shit out of his already-full diaper. America needs you to hurt them. If you dare run a sunny, positive, conciliatory campaign now, you deserve to lose everything, forever. Michelle can shut the fuck up and get in line.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2024 12:23 PM

R20, we can agree to disagree. The Dump team are all liars. I don’t believe them at all. But in any case, Joe should absolutely go scorched earth. Take off the gloves!!

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2024 12:23 PM

R23 was raised right!

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2024 12:25 PM

[quote]And since the Dump team are consummate liars, why would you believe them?

They're inveterate liars and they're bumbling liars, but not consummate liars. That requires a precision and skill they lack.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2024 12:26 PM

Their entire strategy was to paint Biden as an old man with cognitive decline. Now they are running…an old man in cognitive decline.

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2024 12:26 PM

[quote]Their entire strategy was to paint Biden as an old man with cognitive decline. Now they are running…an old man in cognitive decline.

Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2024 12:28 PM

As always Republican projection of the "feeble old man" is going to bite them in the ass

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2024 12:30 PM

[quote]Joe needs to pardon Hunter just to piss off the repugs.

Honestly, that's his due. I hope he does it on his last day as a giant fuck you to everybody: Republicans, the party, the media... anybody and everybody. He is due that at least.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2024 12:30 PM

Hah, true r26. Consummate definitely implies competence, which they are not. And I agree with r23! Fucking run a campaign of aggression. Our democracy is at stake. Kamala is prob weighing the pros and cons of this strategy, but I think it will go a long way in overcoming the sense that she hasn’t done much as VP (so silly, no VP has ever done much). They might be expecting an Obama type campaign—so do the opposite go after them With guns blazing (figuratively of course).

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2024 12:30 PM

It's over, toots.

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2024 12:34 PM

quote[(so silly, no VP has ever done much)]

Excuse me?

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2024 12:35 PM

[quote]Joe needs to pardon Hunter just to piss off the repugs.

I think he'll do it after the election is called for Kamala so as not to fuck up her chances, but also quite a bit before the inauguration, so as not to leave a bad last impression.

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2024 12:35 PM

Agreed that they're far from consummate liars, and they are indeed freaking out, and that's no act on their part, because they can't act, either. The GOP and Dump's lashing out proves their fear over this change.

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2024 12:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2024 12:42 PM

The WaPo and the NYT have run about a billion pieces about Biden’s age and cognitive decline since the debate. Now do Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2024 12:45 PM

^ And his appearance on Saturday is enough to paint him as a rambling, exhaustive, vindictive, petty old man. Don Rickles on Quaaludes they called it on Morning Joe. Apt. He slurred out insults like stupid, idiot, low iq, crazy, not as crazy as Pelosi. It's the same old crap but without the energy he had 8 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2024 12:55 PM

Can you imagine him opening the Olympics in his diminished state? Kamala needs to win just for that.

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2024 12:58 PM

All this, plus wouldn't it be interesting to discover that a successful presidential campaign doesn't need to be 2 years long?

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2024 12:59 PM

[quote]Can you imagine him opening the Olympics in his diminished state?

"Welcome to all the athletes from the shithole countries!"

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2024 1:01 PM

"I declare open the Games of the crime-infested city of Los Angeles in the shithole state of California celebrating the XXXIV Olympiad of the modern era."

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2024 1:09 PM

I agreed to debate Joe Biden, not what's her name. Therefore , I am under no obligation to debate her, so, unless it's on Fox with all Fox moderators in front of a Fox audience, I will not participate.

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2024 1:11 PM

Trump isn't scared yet. he is Angry. Angry, Angry Because he wanted to beat Biden to get back at him for beating him last time. Now he has no way to get his revenge.

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2024 1:18 PM

Newsflash alert: a developmentally challenged toddler throws a tantrum. More to follow.

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2024 1:23 PM

Any other man, though the term is debatable applied to him, would be gracious, dignified and wish his old opponent well. Trump continues to scrape the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2024 1:24 PM

r43 In other words, we're not getting another presidential debate. It's probably for the best, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2024 1:28 PM

Melania needs to enroll her kid at the University of Ljubljana and join him there . DJT is going on a rapid downward spiral and might turn his rage on them.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2024 1:28 PM

r48 Keep him away from my beloved city, omg! We do not need that drama.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2024 1:30 PM

R44, thanks for that. An angle I hadn't thought of and it's so true. Trump holds onto grievances and personal revenge fantasies, it's one of his core characteristics. He's got to be feeling robbed. Good.

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2024 1:32 PM

He is a sociopath, not a politician. He is not running to win when all he has is a compilation of grievances that make him seen like he is running against Obama, Hillary, Biden, Hannibal Lecter and sharks.

He is demented and quite fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2024 1:32 PM

Ha! Kamala's very first move ought to be to revisit his challenge to Biden to take cognitive tests together.

"Come on, let's us do what you suggested! You're smarter than anyone, and you already said I'm crazy, so I'm sure you can beat me. Your supporters would just love to see the results."

That would be soooo good.

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2024 1:35 PM

He's gonna get crazier because he's going to get more frightened. As noted upthread, he needs the presidency to protect himself from his crimes. It's all good for Democrats. The crazier and angrier the better. Even if there is no debate, he'll be at his rallies, ranting and whining about himself... it's all good for Democrats. Joe's weakness was people had decided he's not up to the job to age 86. That obstacle is removed. Trump's got huge problems and he's going to stall out. It will be interesting to see how much of Trump's lead in the polls was down to Joe as the alternative.

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2024 1:35 PM

[Quote] Shouldn't the Republican Party be reimbursed for fraud in that everybody around Joe, including his doctors and the Fake News Media, knew he was not capable of running for, or being, President? Just askin'?

Over and over again he reveals himself in his accusations of others.

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2024 1:35 PM

That's what happens when your cultish campaign is run by a bunch of charlatans and yes (wo)men and there's no Plan B.

by Anonymousreply 55July 22, 2024 1:37 PM

Oh, he's scared, R44. He was up in the middle of the night texting. He does that when he's rattled.

Yeah, he wanted revenge against Biden and now that's been denied him, and I'm glad not to see Biden lose to him after being the only one to beat him. Now it's a different ballgame, and Dump and his team of MAGAts will have to deal with a completely different reality.

by Anonymousreply 56July 22, 2024 1:42 PM

I can't wait for Kamala to have the official nomination and Trump runs against Kamala and the entire Republican Party runs against Biden and the Democrats in his last six months.

Two Democratic powerhouses running against The Plantation and Program 2025.

by Anonymousreply 57July 22, 2024 1:48 PM

Trump would have picked a female VP had he known that Kamala would be his opponent. That's why it's so funny that all of this happened after the Repub convention.

by Anonymousreply 58July 22, 2024 1:51 PM

Trump two-dimensionalizes life and other people. It's all black/white thinking "Worst in the history of..." "Best in the history off..." "The greatest..." "The worst..." "Everyone is saying..." "It's terrible...." "It's fantastic...." He never shades in the details of anything or anyone he's talking about. He speaks in line drawings. I'm not a psychologist but there must be a word for this kind of pathology?. Does he have a developmental delay? Is it histrionic personality disorder? I feel like he wasn't this un-nuanced in the 80s. He used to be able to strings sentences together and was a little more refined. Is his bitterness and negativity a byproduct of aging? Old Man Raging at the Talk Box?

by Anonymousreply 59July 22, 2024 1:58 PM

r58, politics is all about calculations. Why do you think all these faulty Plantation Polls are not scrutinized but incorporated by Republicans and conservative media?

Republicans play checkers for the bleating approval of their ever shrinking base.

Democrats play chess, and waiting until the Republican ticket was in stone was simply prudent.

Republicans are now moving their red checkers, attacking Kamala. The chaos machine is in high gear, fucking up her becoming the Democratic nominee. They over played their "Biden is weak" gambit and fucked themselves. Kamala will be in charge of the Electoral Count that will certify her Presidency. I hope Biden orders out the National Guard and hauls off Republicans preventing the certification of the election.

Along with Dobbs and Republicans killing women, Republicans are fucked.

Thomas and Alito need to resign NOW.

by Anonymousreply 60July 22, 2024 2:05 PM

I’m sure he with his orange foundation and Vance with his eyeliner can cry and commiserate together

by Anonymousreply 61July 22, 2024 2:05 PM

I assumed that Trump would be happy with Biden not running.

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2024 2:38 PM

You assume wrong, R62. That's exactly what he was counting on.

by Anonymousreply 63July 22, 2024 2:42 PM

Trump's team is shitting bricks right now. They know that if he goes off-script, like he often does, he will slip and call her a Black bitch or the N word while he's miked up.

by Anonymousreply 64July 22, 2024 2:56 PM

He is so disgusting and ill mannered. I used to think everyone went feral after covid because of covid, but now I realize that it's because this asshole was president and "a fish rots from the head down" is true. He lowered the bar on acceptable behavior.

by Anonymousreply 65July 22, 2024 3:01 PM

[quote] Don’t be fooled. Dump and his team are ecstatic Joe is out of the race. For months they’ve been pouring out propaganda that Joe is too old. They would much rather run against a black woman than Joe. They contributed to the PR-made story that Joe is too old. Now why would they do that?

Actually they don't want to run against Harris -- or anyone other than Biden. Now Trump is obviously the oldest, most unfit candidate. Now they have to lean into a message of racism and sexism more overtly and it can turn off many of the voters they were hoping to get. Some people find overt racism and sexism distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 66July 22, 2024 3:14 PM

Deranged, outdated, crazy, evil old man. Can't wait till we see him in his fake gold coffin, his crazed eyes and anus mouth finally sealed shut for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 67July 22, 2024 3:17 PM

Shitting his pants…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 22, 2024 3:20 PM

[quote] Which opposition candidate will ignite your base to come out and vote?

His "base" is no more than 35% of the electorate. He will not get as many votes as he did in 2020. Establishment Republicans -- Bush, Romney, Cheney, etc. -- want to kill MAGA and this is their chance. They got their Supreme Court and have no further use for Trump. They can sit this one out and prepare for 2028.

by Anonymousreply 69July 22, 2024 3:21 PM

He needs big Depends!

by Anonymousreply 70July 22, 2024 3:32 PM

More of the same evidence that Trump is thoroughly unqualified to do much of anything. God it’s exhausting and so depressing to realize he is the leader of the Republican Party. Most of them know he’s a troll, a thug and a convict- except the few like MTG. But then it is her ilk and that creepy worm Miller who seem to call the shots for the tenor of the party. It’s the craziest political party in American history. X

by Anonymousreply 71July 22, 2024 3:45 PM

It's not a party, it's a pack of lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2024 3:46 PM

R71 Yeah it's all a bit Emperor's New Clothes. Most know he's fucking terrible, but they dare not speak out, because they'd be castigated from the party.

So then you've got people who aren't stupid deep down acting like Trump is a great leader and a great man, even though they don't really believe that. It's insanity.

Besides, he's fucking old himself. I know he'll say dumb shit like "Sleepy Joe is an old fool. I might be 78, but I'm mentally 20 years younger than that. Everyone says it, my doctors say it. I'm the fittest American president ever, folks. You all know it". But he's unhealthy with a poor diet and, if elected, will be older than Biden is now towards the end of his tenure. How anyone can vote for an inept, old convicted felon who's just shy of 80 shows how fucked the US is.

by Anonymousreply 73July 22, 2024 3:51 PM

R64, I didn't even think of that but you're probably right.

by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2024 4:05 PM

Trump is an old bitch who wears diapers and is in mental decline. Harris should use that and focus on the extremism of JP Mandel...I mean JD Vance. Because he would be the President when Trump strokes out or dies.

by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2024 4:05 PM

Diaper Don is freaking out because he spent a ton of money and it was all for nothing. The GOP is freaking out because its one major talking point about the other candidate now applies to its candidate.

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote]The GOP is freaking out because its one major talking point about the other candidate now applies to its candidate.

That is a huge hole in the side of the ship. And it doesn't matter if he doesn't debate- his rants at his rallies will be material enough. They have totally opened the door to age and competence.

If - and I don't really buy it - but if there's merit to the idea the media makes choices to support the horse race, I think they're gonna be inclined to favor the black woman defeating the sweaty senile white convict.

by Anonymousreply 77July 22, 2024 4:37 PM

Maybe it's supposed to be that way, Donnie, maybe its's. . . Maybelline!

by Anonymousreply 78July 22, 2024 4:38 PM

Harris needs to remind people about Trump's financial support of her at every opportunity, and especially if they ever debate. I'd love to see Trump's reaction to having that fact thrown right into his face on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2024 4:59 PM

As a former AG, she needs to remind people that he's a convicted felon many times over.

by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2024 5:01 PM

[quote] We need another debate.

That is the last fucking thing we need.

After what they did to President Biden, it's clear that the media only wants a debate because they're looking for the one GOTCHA moment or moments that they can use, to rip a candidate to shreds.

They're not using the debates to educate or inform the public about a candidate.

They're using it to further their own means, by capturing clips or sound bites that they can use to tear down a candidate OF THEIR CHOOSING.

In the case of this last debate, they destroyed a Presidency.

No more debates.

Harris should just run attack commercials, and leave it at that.

If you want information, go to their websites.

by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2024 5:04 PM

Harris is very vulnerable on three things:

Crime. In preparation for a Kamala Harris presidential run, Murdoch media has focused on blasting every single crime that takes place in Oakland and San Francisco so it can be dragged out and blamed on Harris. On the one hand, they’ll say Harris over-prosecuted young black males for crimes like marijuana possession and sale. OTOH, they’ll say her DEI position resulted in high crime in her hometown area, no bail, defund police, and coddling dirty filthy homeless people.

There is nothing contradictory to republicans - they will absolutely accept that Harris was both a recklessly zealous prosecutor/persecutor of men of color, and a pro-crime liberal wuss who hates white people.

Immigration: Biden putting her in charge of the border while letting hundreds of thousands of illegals from Central America, South America, China and the Middle East flood in through the southern border was kind of a dick move to thwart someone who might want to run for president. There was literally not a thing Harris could do as VP to stop the flood. She had no authority to shut or slow it down. So she didn’t.

California in General: COL is very high. Murdoch media has been oushin* “People are fleeing liberal shithole California” for years.

Pests like Musk are leaving because CA is not “business-friendly.” Wouldn’t be surprised if more tech bros announce they’re going to leave CA for TX in order to boost Trump’s image and undercut Dems who want higher taxes from multimillionaires and billionaires.

Drought and wildfires routinely ravage CA, costing the country a lot in FEMA money.

CA is not shy in accepting government money for things like health care for illegals.

Newsom has signed legislation doing away with the term “alien,” he’s supported state IDs for illegals and the GOP has been claiming for years that CA allows illegals to vote in elections. “If liberal California politicians gain federal power they will let illegals vote all over the US, give trillions of tax dollars to illegals and give CA more trillions in FEMA and EPA cleanup money.”

Irresponsible agriculture in CA is using too much of the scant water supply on crops that are associated with “librul fads” like almond milk and avocado toast.

Fasten your seatbelts. Black, Indian, Californian, feminist, child of immigrants, librul in favor of forced busing has entered the race and the GOP/billionaire propaganda machine has been preparing for her since before she announced her first run for president in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 82July 22, 2024 5:07 PM

So now Harris is responsible for everything that's ever happened in California? I know the brain dead MAGAts will believe whatever Muskrat and Rupert tell them, but will normals believe it? I suppose it will also depend on how the rest of the media treats her.

by Anonymousreply 83July 22, 2024 5:12 PM

Okay, trollina at R82.

by Anonymousreply 84July 22, 2024 5:12 PM

Maybe they are waiting for that mystical wall on the Southern border to be finished, R82?

by Anonymousreply 85July 22, 2024 5:15 PM

[quote]Donald Trump Fumes Over Biden Leaving Race In Unhinged Late Night Rant

Does Donald Trump ever have hinged late night rants?

by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2024 5:15 PM

I think GOOP should release a line of ketchup and diaper stink candles. Maybe call it "45".

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2024 5:18 PM

[quote] So now Harris is responsible for everything that's ever happened in California

Welcome to Rupert Murdoch’s America. It’s been chugging along since 1980, thanks to California’s Ronald Reagan, a man who was governor of California and who ran for president on and spent his presidency slamming California.

Meet the GOP of the last 45 years

by Anonymousreply 88July 22, 2024 5:19 PM

He should try Ambien. It really helped his BFF, Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 89July 22, 2024 5:20 PM

[quote] Joe Scarborough Says Donald Trump and Republicans Are ‘Freaking Out’ Over Joe Biden’s Withdrawal: ‘Suddenly, He’s the Oldest Guy in the Race by a Long Shot’

In a new episode of “Morning Joe” on Monday, host Joe Scarborough shared his thoughts on Joe Biden officially dropping out of the presidential race, saying that he thinks Donald Trump and Republicans are now “freaking out.”

“I’ve heard from inside the Trump campaign for some time right now that the one thing Donald Trump feared was not having Joe Biden to run against,” Scarborough said. “If you talk about boxing, he was used to going against Biden, right? So, what have they done? They’ve switched it up — it’s going to be a southpaw now.”

Biden announced his decision on Sunday night, writing: “I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.” He then endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris as the Democratic presidential nominee.

Top democrats had been calling for 81-year-old Biden to drop out since he fumbled a CNN debate against Republican candidate Donald Trump last month, raising questions about his fitness to run due to his age. With 59-year-old Harris now the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination, Scarborough said of Trump: “Suddenly, he’s the oldest guy in the race by a long shot.”

“The one thing that got to [Trump] was the idea that he might not be running against Biden because that’s all he’s been focused on since 2020,” Scarborough said. “But now you’re hearing [Speaker of the House] Mike Johnson, you’re hearing all these people just freak out: ‘This is illegal, you can’t do this. You can’t decide at a convention who your nominee is going to be. You can’t let the delegates decide.’

Well yeah, you can. It’s one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard in my life. But again, the fact they’re freaking out so much has to excite a Democratic party that was really at its lowest of any party that I’ve seen since Watergate.”

Scarborough had previously openly questioned if Biden was capable of running a reelection campaign and expressed his relief in a MSNBC op-ed on Sunday night that Biden had given his full support to Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2024 5:26 PM

[quote]That is a huge hole in the side of the ship.

[quote]On Monday morning, Trump bizarrely claimed that Biden was trying to arrange talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping “concerning the possible start of World War 3.”

Biden tragically no longer had the energy and acuity to articulate what he intelligently knew. Trump still has madman energy enough to type out preposterous drivel not even Dee Plorable would believe. He sounds like a flailing desperate loser. He is the hole in the ship.

by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2024 5:26 PM

Big Nancy just endorsed Kamala

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2024 5:38 PM

Now Trump is posting on social media that Biden never had Covid!! Trump is scared shitless.

by Anonymousreply 93July 22, 2024 5:44 PM

[quote] but will normals believe it

What normals? Where? Have you heard of this thing called the electoral College? Normals voted for Hillary Clinton and lost. The majority of American voters are meaningless. Hell, Democratic voters chose Biden as their candidate and the media and billionaire donors just toppled him in less than a month.

Normals don’t determine the winner of an election, as 2016 showed us.

Now….sit back and watch what Kamala Harris comes under relentless attack for in the next 3 months by US media…not just Murdoch media anymore. CNN is all-in on Trump, and MSNBC has a torrent of assholes of their own - Kat(y) Turd, Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd, all breathlessly flogging the “Dems in disarray; why everything is bad for Harris” narrative.

The notion that Trump campaign has been 100% focusing on “Biden is old” for their entire campaign and is “shocked, shocked I tell you” and unprepared to deal with the dynamic, Kamala Harris is crazy media bullshit.

Trump is a blathering asshole but GOP strategists have been building propaganda campaigns against top democrats for decades. Roger Stone colluded with Russian agents to win 2016 election. These people may be crazy, but they’re not bumpkins. They’re psychopaths whose entire existence is about creating political chaos on behalf of white male Christians ever since they fashioned the Southern Strategy in 1968 and the “drown the United States government in a bathtub” since 1980. They’re ruthless, so get ready. The American public is inured to Trump’s insanity. They’ve been watching The Trump Show since 2011 and it’s one of their favorites. About 1/3 of Americans believe Barack Obama was not born in America because of The Donald Trump Show they’ve been binging for the last decade and a half.

Normies, lol

by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2024 5:47 PM

Your only post, r8?

by Anonymousreply 95July 22, 2024 5:48 PM

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein fought over who gets to take the virginity of a 13 year old girl

In case anyone forgot

by Anonymousreply 96July 22, 2024 5:56 PM

When does Trump not fume in an unhinged late night post?

He’s got prostate problems that wake him up at night. That’s why he’s so pissed (literally) all night long. He can’t sleep without getting up to pee at least twice.

This is a medical question that should be brought up, “Mr Trump, you are the oldest presidential candidate in American history. You post very late at night online. Shouldn’t you be getting a good night’s sleep at your age, especially if you want to be president ? How is your prostate? Does it keep you up at night? We know it’s a common problem with elderly males, of which you are one.”

by Anonymousreply 97July 22, 2024 6:22 PM

R59 It is called black-and-white thinking. The only people who think like this are 3-year-olds and narcissists. He is a clinical narcissist which means he is a combination of psychopath/narcissism/pathological/sadism. He has all of those traits. He is a very sick man. It is all about getting money or attention, and these are the only things important to him. He is all Id and no Ego

by Anonymousreply 98July 22, 2024 6:42 PM

I am supreme leader of Mericastan! I eat steak with ketchup and oogle 12 year old girls! Dur dur dur 🤡

by Anonymousreply 99July 22, 2024 6:53 PM

[quote] Donald Trump Fumes

His stench is always fuming from his diapers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 22, 2024 7:54 PM

R100 It would be funny if Kamala asked about his incontinence.

by Anonymousreply 101July 22, 2024 8:05 PM

After Kamala is sworn in she should say "Donald Trump THIS is a black job."

by Anonymousreply 102July 22, 2024 8:14 PM

[quote] Harris needs to remind people about Trump's financial support of her at every opportunity, and especially if they ever debate. I'd love to see Trump's reaction to having that fact thrown right into his face on national TV.

No. She should stay away from that. Her profile as a prosecutor may not be her strength. Dump could always say he donated because he thought she was "tough on crime." Also, I think Dump and Willie Brown were acquaintances way back when, she doesn't need to revive that association either.

by Anonymousreply 103July 22, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] CA is not shy in accepting government money for things like health care for illegals

CA is also responsible for about 12% of federal tax revenue so it should get some of it back.

by Anonymousreply 104July 22, 2024 9:03 PM

[quote]Dump could always say he donated because he thought she was "tough on crime."

I don't see him giving her that opening, r103.

by Anonymousreply 105July 22, 2024 9:13 PM

R103, I think Harris did herself a disservice in 2019 by running away from her career as a prosecutor, but this year things are very different. "Kamala is a cop" may not have been the right message for her previous run, but the prosecutor versus the felon feels just right for 2024.

by Anonymousreply 106July 22, 2024 9:32 PM

R106, a roundtable at the NYT argues the same thing.

Polgreen: She needs to lean into her strength — sensible law and order — and pick a strong, complementary running mate. Stick to the fundamentals that have worked for her so far: abortion and defending democratic governance against right-wing extremists. I suspect she will telegraph a more dexterous handling of Israel and Gaza, even if the policy doesn’t change much. That will help, too, not so much with people on the left, who seem to have already fallen out of the coconut tree, but with voters across the Democratic spectrum who have been rightfully horrified by the seeming callousness of the Biden team toward Palestinian life.

French: Part of the reason she ran so poorly in 2019 was the strange ideological environment. The party — especially white Democrats — lurched way to the left, especially on criminal justice issues, and that’s a poor fit for a person whose biography revolves around a career in law enforcement. As Michelle notes, she lost the benefit of her best selling point: Harris is a cop. Now she can run as the cop versus the felon.

Healy: Would the Democratic left really accept that cop messaging, though?

French: There is much less pressure to tack to the left now. If anything, the environment is ripe for her to emphasize her past as a prosecutor. Ross is exactly right. Her best move is to offer a kind of solid centrism to contrast with Trump’s berserker personality. Even if Trump throws the Heritage Foundation and the pro-life movement under the bus, he still has his furious temperament, and he just can’t let go of his grievances. She has an opportunity to present herself as the adult in the room.

by Anonymousreply 107July 22, 2024 9:44 PM

The anger on the Trump side is performative. The broligarchs are celebrating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 22, 2024 9:56 PM

This is what I’ve been saying, r108. Anyone who thinks Dump and Co. aren’t celebrating hasn’t been paying attention to Dump’s relentless attacks on Joe over the last four years. They can yap all they want—they are thrilled Joe is out of the race.

by Anonymousreply 109July 22, 2024 10:05 PM

Conspiracy theorists at R108/R109. Harris was already polling higher than Biden and narrowing Dump's lead as of a few weeks ago--before this announcement.

by Anonymousreply 110July 22, 2024 10:08 PM

Tim Alberta, for one, is convinced Trumpworld was all about running against Biden.

by Anonymousreply 111July 22, 2024 10:10 PM

Fuck Trump, a rich nepo baby who thought the Presidency was an entry level job.

Fuck him up his old dry wrinkly ass.

by Anonymousreply 112July 22, 2024 10:10 PM

R110, that was because of the debate performance. That aside, you know Dump is a simpleton. You know he’s a racist. You know he knows Joe beat him once. He got lucky that Biden tanked during the debate, he had no way of knowing that would happen. You really think he’s mad that he’s running against a black woman? This guy whose supporters are racists and low lifes? He’s thrilled.

I’m a Kamala supporter btw. In fact, I think she could have won in 2020 if she had stuck to the person she was—tough, hard-nosed, intelligent. If she shows these qualities in 2024, she will be a very effective campaigner.. Dump got what he wanted, I’m hoping it backfires in his smelly orange face.

by Anonymousreply 113July 22, 2024 10:18 PM

The trolls are getting much easier to suss out in the wake of this.

by Anonymousreply 114July 22, 2024 10:19 PM

The most elderly presidential nominee ever. And the most senile since Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 115July 22, 2024 10:21 PM

Well, they do act like bro douches and they are extremely rich. What a bunch of reprehensible pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 116July 22, 2024 10:26 PM

How many times has Dump called Kamala the n word in the last 24 hours?

by Anonymousreply 117July 22, 2024 10:26 PM

You really think that’s how the majority of Americans see it, R104? Logic and mathematics have nothing to do with it.

And no, she shouldn’t bring up his donations to her. He’ll have some smart ass comeback lined up that will backfire on her and democrats. Put nothing past him. Don’t give him any opportunity to make one of his smartass remarks that score points with reality-tv-addicted Americans,

by Anonymousreply 118July 22, 2024 11:28 PM

[quote]Dump could always say he donated because he thought she was "tough on crime."

A tough-on-crime Democrat is a winner this election cycle.

by Anonymousreply 119July 22, 2024 11:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 22, 2024 11:36 PM

He must be beside himself... I'd almost feel sorry for the people around him except they deserve to be around him so in fact I'm very busy being really happy.

by Anonymousreply 121July 22, 2024 11:38 PM

R118, Trump does boorish insults, not wit, and always tests them out with his followers on social media beforehand. He's never going to have a smart-ass comeback that devastates Kamala.

Think how many nicknames he tried out for Ron DeSantis. He doesn't think quickly, and he goes for cheap and obvious.

by Anonymousreply 122July 22, 2024 11:45 PM

[quote] He doesn't think quickly, and he goes for cheap and obvious.

His vocabulary is at the level of an elementary school kid. And his IQ is probably 80 at most.

by Anonymousreply 123July 22, 2024 11:49 PM

R120 As usual, he’s projecting.

by Anonymousreply 124July 22, 2024 11:58 PM

[quote]How many times has Dump called Kamala the n word in the last 24 hours?

How many drops of water in the ocean?

How many stars in the sky?

by Anonymousreply 125July 23, 2024 12:11 AM

Does the pope shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 126July 23, 2024 12:27 AM

Dotard is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 127July 23, 2024 12:33 AM

R82 is pretty unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 128July 23, 2024 12:58 AM

Watching Donald’s lead evaporate into a loss is going to be an amazingly entertaining experience.

by Anonymousreply 129July 23, 2024 1:15 AM

They've got to goad him into a debate.

by Anonymousreply 130July 23, 2024 1:25 AM

Trump is too old

by Anonymousreply 131July 23, 2024 1:50 AM

R98 You're absolutely right which is why I have been saying for years that he belongs in the loony bin. There they can drug him into oblivion so he can't harm others.

by Anonymousreply 132July 23, 2024 1:55 AM

Rumors flying fast and furious tonight that Donald wants to dump JD Vance as VP candidate.

Oh please oh please oh please oh please....

by Anonymousreply 133July 23, 2024 1:56 AM

If that's the case, Nikki Haley should expect a call. If she's dumb enough to take it.

by Anonymousreply 134July 23, 2024 1:58 AM

Though that would also mean that there would be no further 45M checks from Elmo.

by Anonymousreply 135July 23, 2024 2:00 AM

R134, Is J D Vance about to “go through some things”?

by Anonymousreply 136July 23, 2024 2:14 AM

Will Thiel push him off a balcony?

by Anonymousreply 137July 23, 2024 2:16 AM

r133 - Usha

by Anonymousreply 138July 23, 2024 2:16 AM

[quote]Will Thiel push him off a balcony?

It would be terrifically Russian way for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 139July 23, 2024 2:17 AM

Yes, r5---On 1/19/25.

by Anonymousreply 140July 23, 2024 2:27 AM

R11, I swear Stephen "Goebbels" Miller was weeping in frustration and rage.

by Anonymousreply 141July 23, 2024 2:30 AM

There isn't enough popcorn in the world for everything that's to come.

by Anonymousreply 142July 23, 2024 2:47 AM

JD Vance expected to drop out as Republican VP nominee, as soon as Thursday.

He wants to "focus on his family."

by Anonymousreply 143July 23, 2024 2:57 AM

Once the candidates have been officially nominated at the convention, it can’t be that easy to change the VP pick, can it?

by Anonymousreply 144July 23, 2024 2:58 AM

[quote] Rumors flying fast and furious tonight that Donald wants to dump JD Vance as VP candidate.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! I believe it!

by Anonymousreply 145July 23, 2024 3:00 AM

The last time it happened was 1972 with Thomas Eagleton. I think it was fairly easy, he just resigned and the party named a new VP candidate (R. Sargent Shriver in fact) to run with George McGovern.

by Anonymousreply 146July 23, 2024 3:00 AM

Honestly, they don't have many good choices, if any. Among the names tossed around a few weeks ago, Burgum was the safest choice but he doesn't bring much to the table, either. He'd be another Pence but without gayness. If he wants another closet case (seems to be a requirement), Tim Scott is there, like a little lapdog waiting for his treat.

by Anonymousreply 147July 23, 2024 3:02 AM

The GOP party has strict rules in their bylaws limiting the amount of eyeliner a candidate can wear.

by Anonymousreply 148July 23, 2024 3:06 AM

Poopy Pants & Goopy Eyes 2024!

by Anonymousreply 149July 23, 2024 3:32 AM

Now that his convictions are fading one by one, there's a slim chance he will drop out, too. He doesn't want to be President; he just wants donations, attention and free stuff.

by Anonymousreply 150July 23, 2024 3:44 AM

Maybe it's just some shitstirrers floating the rumor trying to screw with the Repugs, which I am all for. I'm sure Trump doesn't like Vance, but he's in a no-win situation now, where he would look even weaker if he tries to exchange the dud he bought. Repugs in disarray!

by Anonymousreply 151July 23, 2024 3:48 AM

[quote]So the NYT was right all along: Democrats in disarrwy.

Not any more.

by Anonymousreply 152July 23, 2024 3:53 AM

[quote]Trump isn't scared yet. he is Angry. Angry, Angry Because he wanted to beat Biden to get back at him for beating him last time. Now he has no way to get his revenge.

Now, his only recourse is to leave a pile of poopy diapers on the steps of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 153July 23, 2024 4:02 AM

[quote] Donald Trump Fumes Over Biden Leaving Race In Unhinged Late Night Rant

Unhinged rant? That can't be true. Trump is a changed man who became much more spiritual after the assassination attempt. That's what the mainstream media told me.

by Anonymousreply 154July 23, 2024 4:10 AM

Brilliant move on the part of Joe Biden: He managed to get the Republicans to spend their entire convention attacking a candidate who wouldn't be running.

by Anonymousreply 155July 23, 2024 8:05 AM

I said this in another thread, but Trump really is between a rock and a hard place.

All the usual insults that he and the right-wing media at large will try to fling at Kamala -- a la "dumb as a rock" -- are going to alienate the very same undecided voters that he desperately needs to win the election (women and people of color). At this point, I think anyone who is not a dyed-in-the-wool MAGA is tired of Trump: his insults, his capriciousness, his rancidness. Look at the way he's acted since the assassination attempt. He's a festering sore on the American body politic.

Unfortunately, Trump really doesn't have anything else to grab from his bag of tricks. He has no unifying ideas anymore. No "Build the wall" or "Lock her up." All that's left is bombast and insults. And as we've seen since 2015, there is no pivot. I was listening to right-wing media in the car yesterday (as is not my wont, but I wanted to get a sense of how they're framing Kamala). They, too, can only really insult Kamala based on identity. "She's the diversity hire you love to hate!" And "Dems can't win without cheating!" That's not nearly enough to sway anyone who wasn't already going to vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 156July 23, 2024 9:23 AM

@r155, Not only did he get the RNC to waste their time bashing him, but blew a big portion of their campaign war chest building ads, promos, narratives, sound bites and paraphernalia on a guy who isn't running... "What are we going to do with all this "Let's go, Brandon" crap"?

Joe may be old, but he knows a thing or two about politics 😉

by Anonymousreply 157July 23, 2024 9:51 AM

[quote]The last time it happened was 1972 with Thomas Eagleton. I think it was fairly easy, he just resigned

Well, there's no chance in hell JD Vance is relinquishing the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 158July 23, 2024 11:13 AM

^ Vee have vays of making you resign...

by Anonymousreply 159July 23, 2024 11:45 AM

I'd steer clear of any open windows if I were you, JD.

by Anonymousreply 160July 23, 2024 11:52 AM

DJT belongs in a baboon factory.

by Anonymousreply 161July 23, 2024 1:43 PM

[quote]DJT belongs in a baboon factory.

We don’t want him!

by Anonymousreply 162July 23, 2024 1:55 PM

The Democratic PTB were not "in disarray." IMO, they were in well-kept secret negotiations. Or at least, were, after that debate.

Timing. Statements of praise for being patriotic, accomplished, selfless, above the fray to come. Donors poised ready to give to KH.

Everything happened like a well-oiled machine after Joe's letter. So rapid that the Republicans didn't know what hit them.

Now THEY have the Old Guy. And no matter WHAT Trump says as "I told you so! Joe is OLD and SLOW!" it matters not. It's KAMALA NOW, you demented traitor! And she knows your type!

Then there's JD, who just lost the Cat Lady vote, haha! Come on, Team Kamala; print out those "Kamala and Adorable Kitty" posters ASAP!

Oh, those Republicans! They FA, and they are well and truly about to FO.

by Anonymousreply 163July 23, 2024 2:01 PM

Trump can’t even pick a running mate. He’s too stupid to be President.

by Anonymousreply 164July 23, 2024 2:05 PM

If “dumb as a rock” is the best he can do, that’s even more pathetic than his usual shtick. Even people who don’t like Kamala know she’s not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 165July 23, 2024 2:40 PM

We have to be careful of MAGA trying to steal this election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 23, 2024 4:03 PM

I doubt there is any blow back about picking Vance. Just unhappy scared liberals.

Vance is a great choice was completed vetted by DJTjr and came highly recommended by Jr

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 167July 23, 2024 4:11 PM

Gee, r166, it's almost as though the SCOTUS hasn't recently accorded President and CiC Biden immunity from prosecution for all political acts, such as, oh, I don't know, crushing the MAGAts for GOOD if they try any vote-stealing, election-tampering, insurrection-attempting TREASON.

🔪💩

Who's in charge of the military NOW and in NOVEMBER, MFers?! 😈😈😈

by Anonymousreply 168July 23, 2024 4:17 PM

R167, Wait until the Democrats run the commercials of JD bad-mouthing Trump. We'll see who gets sheared then.

by Anonymousreply 169July 23, 2024 4:20 PM

Hi, Usha at R167.

by Anonymousreply 170July 23, 2024 4:28 PM

R167 eats ALL types of excrement. And it never, ever, misses a meal. Chow down, loser.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 171July 23, 2024 4:41 PM

No, Usha is somewhere questioning her life choices R170. She looked like she smelled a really bad fart at the RNC.

by Anonymousreply 172July 23, 2024 4:43 PM

"Vance is a great choice was completed vetted by DJTjr and came highly recommended by Jr "

We're dead, fellow Dems, Cocaine Donnie recommends Vance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 23, 2024 5:22 PM

It would be hilarious if Usha secretly voted for Kamala. She probably will.

It will be fun to watch Kamala kick the crap out of Dump. If she picks Gavin N as her running mate (which I think she will), the GOP is ovah!

Good riddance, bible thumping fatass shitbags.

by Anonymousreply 174July 23, 2024 5:29 PM

Also fuming are the pundits all over the media. "The Democrats are making a huge mistake! They're moving too fast! They'd be wiser to be in disarray!"

by Anonymousreply 175July 23, 2024 5:41 PM

Kamala is his worst nightmare come true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176July 23, 2024 5:50 PM

Image @ R176 flatters Trump far too much. He's three times fatter, and couldn't break that stride to save his worthless life.

by Anonymousreply 177July 23, 2024 5:59 PM

Yeah, they should have illustrated his fat ass rolling away in a golf cart.

by Anonymousreply 178July 23, 2024 6:03 PM

Let's get to the KumBaYah of the Democratic convention. What dirty tricks can Republicans pull?

by Anonymousreply 179July 23, 2024 6:26 PM

The Republicans will be funding protests that they pray turn into riots.

by Anonymousreply 180July 23, 2024 6:51 PM

Trump is pissed at Fox News because they had on a Democrat who said Republicans "are stuck with Donald Trump." He said they're making him fight battles he shouldn't have to fight. Always whining.

by Anonymousreply 181July 23, 2024 6:59 PM

^ They created the monster, they're stuck with the monster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 23, 2024 7:05 PM

And they payed $787 million in a hedged bet that they are about to lose AGAIN.

FUCK THE ENTIRE MURDOCH FAMILY.

by Anonymousreply 183July 23, 2024 7:14 PM

So delicious if Repubs envy Dems easing out Joe, and start to discuss consciously uncoupling from the monster. The ketchup frenzy in the felon's bunker will be a sight to see.

by Anonymousreply 184July 23, 2024 7:15 PM

More bad news for Donny & JD:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 23, 2024 7:21 PM

R174, KH cannot pick a fellow Californian.

by Anonymousreply 186July 23, 2024 7:30 PM

She’s not a Californian r186, if anything she is now a DC’er

by Anonymousreply 187July 23, 2024 7:45 PM

Newsom is too smarmy to sell outside of the coasts.

by Anonymousreply 188July 23, 2024 8:06 PM

For r187:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 23, 2024 8:28 PM

For r187:

by Anonymousreply 190July 23, 2024 8:30 PM

R190's link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 23, 2024 8:32 PM

I still think Pete is her best bet. Midwesterner, veteran, excellent campaigner and debater... He's Gay?... So, the same bigots who wouldn't vote for a black woman weren't going to vote for a Gay man. Point is moot

by Anonymousreply 192July 23, 2024 8:55 PM

It’s easy enough for Kamala to change her residence to DC. This is a non-issue.

by Anonymousreply 193July 23, 2024 8:58 PM

I like Newsom, but will his ego allow him to be second fiddle? Is he even interested in the job?

by Anonymousreply 194July 23, 2024 9:03 PM

R193 is right. Dick Cheney did it. He and Bush were both from Texas so Cheney changed his residence to Wyoming.

by Anonymousreply 195July 23, 2024 9:03 PM

Even if she could pick Newsom, the optics wouldn't be great. She has enough decent options already.

by Anonymousreply 196July 23, 2024 9:22 PM

[quote]It would be hilarious if Usha secretly voted for Kamala. She probably will.

Does Vance allow her to vote, r174?

by Anonymousreply 197July 23, 2024 9:31 PM

all he ever does is rage

STFU you psychological cancer

by Anonymousreply 198July 23, 2024 9:43 PM

Fine. Let me post a better argument against Gavin:

The Democratic Party is not going to put what would amount to two Californians on the ticket, wasting Electoral votes, NOT when we need Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Two women aren't going to be the ticket, either, so no Whitmer.

Pennsylvania went for Trump (2016) before we chose Biden, so Gov. Shapiro is my prediction.

by Anonymousreply 199July 23, 2024 9:56 PM

Usha will eventually be like George Conway and divorce JD. Maybe when the kids are older and after his political career craters.

by Anonymousreply 200July 23, 2024 10:22 PM

Love me some Pete Buttigieg, and he has a very bright future in the Democratic party.

But not as as VP in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 201July 23, 2024 10:34 PM

I read that some asshat was suing the administration or Biden himself or somebody because he bought thousands of dollars worth of the let’s go Brandon shit and now it’s worthless.

Haha

by Anonymousreply 202July 23, 2024 10:48 PM

I swooooooooon for Josh.

by Anonymousreply 203July 23, 2024 10:56 PM

Kamala likes Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 23, 2024 10:58 PM

Newsom brings nothing to the ticket. Neither does Pete. One is too slick and governing a state that's ill regarded, the other is quite slick and hasn't really accomplished anything than talk really smoothly. I have more hope for Pete than Newsom. You girls really gotta get over your talent show criteria.

by Anonymousreply 205July 23, 2024 10:58 PM

Mark Kelly is not attractive enough. If she wants a weird looking Senator, might as well go with Fetterman.

by Anonymousreply 206July 23, 2024 10:59 PM

^ God, we just got rid of Biden.

by Anonymousreply 207July 23, 2024 11:06 PM

New Reuters/Ipsos poll shows Harris with a 2-point lead over Trump. Last week, the same poll showed Trump with a 2-point lead over Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 23, 2024 11:13 PM

No one will read too much into this more than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 209July 23, 2024 11:21 PM

@r206, Dems don't chose candidates because of looks, Kelly has an all-American background with an excellent record. Leave the game show hosts and B-movie actors to the Republicans. They're the ones dazzled by shiny objects 🤪

by Anonymousreply 210July 23, 2024 11:25 PM

You mean other than preside over the 5th largest economy in the WORLD, R205????

I like Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 211July 23, 2024 11:25 PM

The Republicans are having buyers remorse about Vance but Trump wanted him because he thought he looked good. It's all a reality show to the moron.

by Anonymousreply 212July 23, 2024 11:26 PM

Shapiro

by Anonymousreply 213July 23, 2024 11:31 PM

Agreed, Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 214July 23, 2024 11:33 PM

🎵 it’s not over, not over, not over yet….

by Anonymousreply 215July 23, 2024 11:47 PM

[quote]He's gonna get crazier because he's going to get more frightened.

Not only frightened about Biden leaving the race, but also frightened that someone at his rally got off a shot at him - and if they'd been even somewhat skilled, could've blown his head off given him incompetent his security is. Now his paranoia & delusion will be on Red Alert - I picture bottles of ketchup crashing against the wall as we type!

by Anonymousreply 216July 24, 2024 12:12 AM

And now ELON MUSK is backing away!! Trump's going to lose his mind tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 24, 2024 12:19 AM

r217

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218July 24, 2024 12:22 AM

For R216

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 24, 2024 12:23 AM

Yes, I do, R211:

Although a portion of those population changes is attributed to what the Census Bureau refers to as “natural change” — births and deaths — primarily, the numbers are shifting because more people are moving out of California than are moving in, a phenomenon that’s been in the news since the pandemic. Individual circumstances may vary, but the main reasons for leaving are not a mystery. Simply put, California is an expensive place to live compared with nearly every other state. More people have found themselves disillusioned with the California dream amid skyrocketing housing prices and paychecks that don’t go as far as they would across state lines.

Essential California readers told us as much last April, when we asked Californians who’d moved to different counties or out of the state to share their reasons.

Many said they’d moved because of the rising cost of living, especially housing that felt increasingly unaffordable. Some left to be closer to family, a priority during those isolating early pandemic years. Others cited growing concerns about public safety or dissatisfaction with the state’s government — officials’ response to homelessness, or inaction on air quality or simply differences in political ideology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 24, 2024 12:25 AM

Newsom proposed cuts across 260 state programs. Here are some of the highlights:

1. Eliminating 10,000 vacant state worker jobs for a saving of $762 million. Newsom didn’t immediately provide a list of all the jobs.

2. Clawing back $6.7 billion previously set aside to pay doctors more to see poor patients and immigrants.

3. Shaving off nearly 8% in operating costs to almost all state agencies through actions like getting rid of landlines in state offices and evaluating printing needs.

4. Cutting $2 billion from broadband initiatives to pursue cheaper options

5. Closing housing units with 4,600 beds across 13 state prisons to save $81 million.

6. Reducing funding for homelessness and housing initiatives by nearly $1.2 billion, including $474 million from an anti-foreclosure program to preserve existing affordable housing.

7. Reducing $500 million in water storage funding. He didn’t offer specifics on how that would be applied.

8. Shutting down an in-home service care program that serves 14,000 low-income, undocumented immigrants with disabilities for a savings of $94.7 million

9. Cutting roughly $2 billion from six education programs, including $550 million from an initiative to upgrade preschool and kindergarten facilities and $510 million in scholarships for middle class college students pursuing a teaching credential.

10. Eliminating $352.5 million in funding for state and local public health and $189.4 million from mental health services fund.

Presiding over that, R211.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 24, 2024 12:26 AM

newsom isn't running for president

by Anonymousreply 222July 24, 2024 12:27 AM

Now the maga dipshits are concerned Joe was pushed out.

Even if he was, why would they give a shit

(Link is the meme they’re posting)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 24, 2024 12:27 AM

Sound like a winning add to the ticket, R211?

by Anonymousreply 224July 24, 2024 12:27 AM

I hope she goes with Kelly, and Gabby's face will be a constant reminder of the need for gun control.

by Anonymousreply 225July 24, 2024 12:28 AM

They are throwing stuff to the wall and hoping something sticks, because they are scared of Kamala's chances against Trump. They are desperate.

"DEI hire!" "Whore!" "Left of Biden!" "Cackle!" "Coup!"

by Anonymousreply 226July 24, 2024 12:30 AM

[quote] One is too slick and governing a state that's ill regarded

Only by dirty, inbred MAGATS.

Everyone else loves California.

by Anonymousreply 227July 24, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote] Shapiro

[quote] Agreed, Shapiro.

Oh, fuck no!

We all know what happened the last time a Democrat chose a Jewish running mate.

He not only lost the election, but the Jewish guy became a Republican.

No thank you!

by Anonymousreply 228July 24, 2024 12:35 AM

[quote] "DEI hire!" "Whore!" "Left of Biden!" "Cackle!" "Coup!"

And worst of all, she hates plastic straws!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 24, 2024 12:36 AM

Link please, R227. (And see R220 before you make a bigger ass of yourself.)

by Anonymousreply 230July 24, 2024 12:39 AM

Did you hear r229? She also only recently discovered that electricity doesn't smell!

by Anonymousreply 231July 24, 2024 12:40 AM

That cunt muskrat probably heard from the Tesla shareholders who set his dumb ass straight. MAGAts don’t buy electric vehicles and if he continues to alienate the electric car demographic, they’ll toss him AND his boot licking board members out on his pasty ass.

by Anonymousreply 232July 24, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote]Now, his only recourse is to leave a pile of poopy diapers on the steps of the White House.

In a flaming paper bag, of course!

by Anonymousreply 233July 24, 2024 12:55 AM

That's what I was thinking, R232. Plus, if Trump loses, the new administration may lower the tariffs on Chinese EV, which are substantially cheaper than Teslas and quite popular outside North America.

by Anonymousreply 234July 24, 2024 12:57 AM

[quote]the new administration may lower the tariffs on Chinese EV

Not going to happen. China needs to move a production facility to the US, instead.

by Anonymousreply 235July 24, 2024 1:02 AM

The Musk/Trump bromance was never going to last. Two narcissistic sociopaths can only make nice for so long before one of them cracks.

by Anonymousreply 236July 24, 2024 1:09 AM

^^ SO TRUE, R236!!!

by Anonymousreply 237July 24, 2024 1:14 AM

R236 hit the nail on the head!

It's like when Lex Luthor teams up with The Joker.

Sure, they're going to make peoples' lives a living hell for awhile but eventually they'll turn on each other. It is their nature.

by Anonymousreply 238July 24, 2024 3:30 AM

I agree with what Paul Begala said on CNN tonight-Trump will dump Vance as his running mate.

by Anonymousreply 239July 24, 2024 3:34 AM

r123, that's why the rubes like him- he speaks at their level, not like the erudite "snob" that Obama was. He speaks in simple sound bites that make them feel like they understand what governing is.

by Anonymousreply 240July 24, 2024 3:39 AM

[quote]I agree with what Paul Begala said on CNN tonight-Trump will dump Vance as his running mate.

This election is turning out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be!

by Anonymousreply 241July 24, 2024 4:18 AM

R206: "Mark Kelly is not attractive enough."

This is all about straight white men, and straight white men don't give a damn how "unattractive" Mark Kelly is; if anything, it works in his favor. Straight white men HATE pretty boys like Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 242July 24, 2024 4:20 AM

Boo-f-ing-hoo

by Anonymousreply 243July 24, 2024 4:26 AM

Did Trump's parents notice there was something not quite right with their boy? Or did his parents fuck him up? We'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 244July 24, 2024 4:40 AM

Trump will make 1 campaign appearance a week, while Kamala and her running mate will do 2-to 3 a day/7 days a week.

by Anonymousreply 245July 24, 2024 4:51 AM

I’m the troll detesting the democratic candidate.

by Anonymousreply 246July 24, 2024 5:04 AM

@r244, They knew, they shipped him off to military school (reform school for rich people) when he was a teenager

by Anonymousreply 247July 24, 2024 5:14 AM

[quote]Or did his parents fuck him up?

According to Mary Trump, a lot of the blame lies with his abusive asshole father.

by Anonymousreply 248July 24, 2024 5:41 AM

If Mark Kelly leaves the Senate, wouldn’t that cunt Kari Lake try for his seat?

by Anonymousreply 249July 24, 2024 8:49 AM

^ Kari Lake couldn't win dog catcher in South Dakota even with Kristi Noem's endorsement. She's become the totally koo-koo lady of the Republican party and she has A LOT of competition

by Anonymousreply 250July 24, 2024 8:55 AM

R249, the governor would appoint a replacement. My understanding is that under AZ law the replacement appointment has to be of the same party as the departed Senator. So the person appointed to replace Kelly would have to be a Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 24, 2024 9:02 AM

^ That's not fair! Dems are always bending the rules to suit them

by Anonymousreply 252July 24, 2024 9:06 AM

If she had the authority, do you actually think Katie Hobbs would appoint a republican to replace Kelly? LOL

by Anonymousreply 253July 24, 2024 9:10 AM

Here's the reason Elon backed off his pledge to Trump: Tesla's disappointing 2Q results. A Harris administration would be for EVs. So don't piss off a would-be President who would be your company's ally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 24, 2024 9:16 AM

^ Here's the thing about Elmo, he's at the point where he'd rather tank Tesla than go "woke". His head is that far up his ass

by Anonymousreply 255July 24, 2024 9:19 AM

My goodness, MAGAs are angry with Miss Lindzebelle.

“'Duplicitous slime-ball!' Lindsey Graham hit with scorn after praising Joe Biden“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256July 24, 2024 9:23 AM

I predict that not to long from now the board of Musk's company is going to send him packing.

by Anonymousreply 257July 24, 2024 9:25 AM

@r256, She is such a drunken mess that she doesn't even know what she believes anymore

by Anonymousreply 258July 24, 2024 9:27 AM

^ TSLA shareholders just approved Musk's big pay package. The TSLA board is also by many accounts weak and would never go against Musk. Many of them became very wealthy because of him. However, if the share price keeps going down then allegiances can change quickly.

by Anonymousreply 259July 24, 2024 9:29 AM

They approved his pay because if they didn't it would tank the stock, it may be too late anyway

by Anonymousreply 260July 24, 2024 9:40 AM

R256 probably closer to Lindsay's actual opinion, it really does seem like Dump is holding something over him

by Anonymousreply 261July 24, 2024 9:44 AM

[quote]The Republicans are having buyers remorse about Vance but Trump wanted him because he thought he looked good.

You don’t understand how Trump valuates people. Vance was ‘famous’ is a way Trump isn’t: he got Ron Howard to direct a movie about his life. Think of Trump as a vaudevillian trying to break into the legitimate theatre. Because that’s the whole insecurity. He ran for President just to spite Obama’s stand up act at the WHCA dinner.

So they picked Vance for supposed “Hollywood” fame, not realizing he’s actually box office poison.

by Anonymousreply 262July 24, 2024 9:56 AM

r248, after she gave birth to Donald, his mother ignored him, for the attention of her husband Fred, and went into a postpartum depression. Donald was raised by maids in a lone bedroom and for all intents and purposed was a Harlow cold-mother monkey.

Childhood RAD evolved into Sociopathy, and with nobody but his father to tell him he was wrong, developed malignant narcissism.

Fred trained Donald to only care about money. "Love" could be bought.

Mary's book, Too Much and Not Enough, is revelatory.

In a way, the servants have been changing his diapers since birth.

by Anonymousreply 263July 24, 2024 9:56 AM

[quote]Think of Trump as a vaudevillian trying to break into the legitimate theatre.

Now that did make me smile. The short-fingered vulgarian forever baffled and resentful at being excluded from the top tier, despite believing money conquers all. And when such types can't break in, they break it up, hence J6.

by Anonymousreply 264July 24, 2024 10:26 AM

Look at authoritarians when they lose power. They do not go quietly. In fact, they usually ratchet up their malevolence on their way out the door. If MAGA goes down in November, which is looking possible, it’s going to be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 265July 24, 2024 10:36 AM

R263

I believe all of this - he is a deeply wounded child who, incidentally, has no business being president or in any kind of leadership capacity. He needs years of psychoanalysis.

by Anonymousreply 266July 24, 2024 10:43 AM

[quote]IMAGA goes down in November, which is looking possible, it’s going to be ugly.

Been there, seen that.

by Anonymousreply 267July 24, 2024 10:45 AM

Cry more, orange dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 268July 24, 2024 10:46 AM

[quote]If MAGA goes down in November, which is looking possible, it’s going to be ugly.

Truth is everything they do is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 269July 24, 2024 10:50 AM

But this November we will have a woman who is President of the Senate, counting the Electoral Ballots for HER Presidential election.

This is the reason Biden will not step down before her inauguration. He needs to be President to call out the National Guard in Georgia and start arresting Georgia Legislators who are stopping the certification of the election.

by Anonymousreply 270July 24, 2024 11:01 AM

@r266, "He needs years of psychoanalysis."

No, he needs years of jail time 😠

by Anonymousreply 271July 24, 2024 11:06 AM

@r270, Exactly, this why Republicans are calling for Biden to resign. They want to water down that count and pull another Jan 6. Don't fall for it

by Anonymousreply 272July 24, 2024 11:08 AM

R265, You'll notice who is and who is not in power at the moment? Hint: Trump and his MAGAts are not. They thus have no power "to lose."

Can they try to break and enter the Capitol again? Sure!

And while they are FA: Part 2, they will FO that the Democrats are in power; that we will NOT order the National Guard to stand down; that we WILL arrest the miscreants on the scene; and otherwise we will put a hurtin' on them.

So your Karens can just Bring. It. On.

by Anonymousreply 273July 24, 2024 12:13 PM

Dump is never going to jail R271. It's a nice fantasy for us all to think about but it's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 274July 24, 2024 12:22 PM

R265, I'm sitting here still considering your post, because it bugs me. Which specific authoritarians are you thinking of?

Romania's Ceausescu, shot in the street with his wife?

Italy's Mussolini, strung up by his heels post-execution, along with his mistress?

Hitler, suicide?

Saddam Hussein, hanged?

Muammar Qaddafi, assassinated very nastily?

Brazil's Bolsonaro, indicted.

Kim Jong Un, writing fan letters to Trump. Okay, one for you.

by Anonymousreply 275July 24, 2024 12:27 PM

I am now “unconvinced “ that trump will end up in jail :-)

by Anonymousreply 276July 24, 2024 12:27 PM

"Here's why this is bad for Kamala"

by Anonymousreply 277July 24, 2024 12:29 PM

@r273, Hey, Karen, who controls the House and SCOTUS?

by Anonymousreply 278July 24, 2024 12:30 PM

Nobody promised him a Rose Garden, well except for the one his wife destroyed .

by Anonymousreply 279July 24, 2024 12:32 PM

Bret Stephens is already on it, R277. I just got their "Morning" newsletter and... oops, there it is!

by Anonymousreply 280July 24, 2024 12:33 PM

[quote] Dump is never going to jail

Should he lose in November, the chances of that happening will increase considerably.

by Anonymousreply 281July 24, 2024 1:23 PM

R280, at some point, the NY times became like Jacobin 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 282July 24, 2024 1:39 PM

What about Marfan Ken?

by Anonymousreply 283July 24, 2024 1:55 PM

Exactly, R275. There will be no "civil war." Possibly another mass shooting by some Trump incel psycho, who will then die and be forgotten. That'll be it. Those losers online making civil war threats are just a bunch of fat guys LARPING. They think marching around in a group in uniform actually impresses law enforcement and the military. They are laughingstocks.

Trump will lose but he won't go to jail soon. There will be a endless series of trial postponements and appeals that will grind him down relentlessly and drain his money. If push comes to shove and he actually faces some jail time I still think he'll flee this country to someplace where he can't be extradited. What does he care what anybody thinks then, his comfort will be all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 284July 24, 2024 2:44 PM

r274, after the Electoral Count is complete, and we have a President Harris, there would be no reason to keep no-longer-presidential-candidate Convicted criminal Trump out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 285July 24, 2024 4:01 PM

[quote]I still think he'll flee this country to someplace where he can't be extradited.

Presumably his passport would be confiscated.

by Anonymousreply 286July 24, 2024 4:10 PM

Please stop him, I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE KETCHUP!

by Anonymousreply 287July 24, 2024 5:00 PM

We are MAGA WARRIORS! Woe unto the UPPITY NEGRESS! We are LOCKED & LOADED! We will DRINK WOKE BLOOD ! unless Costco has a sale on neuropathy socks then the fellas gotta rain check cuz they sell out fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288July 24, 2024 6:08 PM

I'll be there with ya R288. Just gotta charge the battery on mah mobility scooter first.

by Anonymousreply 289July 24, 2024 6:12 PM

[quote]Presumably his passport would be confiscated.

Hmmm...would that matter to a Trump-friendly despot from a totalitarian country who wants Trump for, say, his past access to Top Secret information?

I'm sure a helicopter landing at MAL could be arranged to whisk him off to (perhaps) Cuba and from there to...

by Anonymousreply 290July 25, 2024 1:11 PM

R290 - Um, you have to present your passport in order to get out. Now, he could take off from a private airport, but he would have to be in a plane with enough range to make it to where he is going. So the logistics are much more complicated than what you see at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 291July 25, 2024 1:27 PM

Trump is never going to prison not for what we have seen so far.

That is just liberal JO material

by Anonymousreply 292July 25, 2024 1:31 PM

R271

Well, that’s a given.

by Anonymousreply 293July 25, 2024 1:37 PM

A privately-owned helicopter could land at Mar-a-Lago and fly his orangeness to Cuba in a hot minute.

Voilà!

by Anonymousreply 294July 25, 2024 1:38 PM

It will probably be Budapest, with his buddy Orban. A lot of American and European right wingers have set up shop there. He could even pretend to be some kind of exiled leader presiding over a shadow government, with the help of those right wing think tanks.

by Anonymousreply 295July 25, 2024 1:52 PM

The U.S. has an extradition treaty with Hungary* and Hungarian is an extraordinarily difficult language to negotiate, especially in one's dotage.

*Not that Orban wouldn't break it.

by Anonymousreply 296July 25, 2024 2:00 PM

Trump will retire to Florida, less rich by a lot, no longer popular or relevant. He will spend his day walking up to tables at his resort telling people he was once president of the US.

Then he will retire to write his book

“ I should have never listened to my idiot sons as far as VP—- but the election was still stolen”

by Anonymousreply 297July 25, 2024 2:02 PM

[quote] Hungarian is an extraordinarily difficult language to negotiate

Oh honey, rich American and European exiles ain't about to learn no Hungarian. If Trump did flee there, he'd live in a ex-pat community where everybody hangs out speaking English and the Hungarian version of Consuela does the shopping and the interacting with whatever locals stubbornly refuse to speak English.

by Anonymousreply 298July 25, 2024 3:36 PM

There may be an extradition agreement with Hungary, but who'll risk an international incident? They didn't with Polanski. There'll be tacit understanding that if he keeps his ass parked there and doesn't incite any turmoil Stateside, he can live out the rest of miserable life there.

by Anonymousreply 299July 25, 2024 3:41 PM

If I were Harris I would at least run some polling asking——how would you feel if Harris announced soon that despite him being a convicted felon she would never send him to a federal prison for a federal crime.

A freebie since he was never going to go to federal prison anyway.

In many ways that would gut a big part of the maga argument. Show her as compassionate. Make she seem presidential and him like a pardoned felon or at least some one not in a federal prison.

We may be happy now but it’s still going to be real close in the EC

It would be interesting to see what people thought. Not DL I now what DL thinks.

But the real Americans out there :-)

by Anonymousreply 300July 25, 2024 3:59 PM

There is a frantic desperation to the Trump Whores lately. It's not attractive, people, and you should tone it down.

by Anonymousreply 301July 25, 2024 4:02 PM

The name calling really gets to me...I mean I call him a fat turd all day long but Im sitting here in WV not trying to run for anything...can this and his minions grow the fuck up already?

by Anonymousreply 302July 25, 2024 4:28 PM

It's unraveling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 25, 2024 4:52 PM

His cult would be disappointed r302.

But I love the title of this thread. I picture orange turning purple, a big fat baby kicking and pounding his fists, and ranting unintelligibly.

by Anonymousreply 304July 25, 2024 4:53 PM

He needs to be imprisoned as soon as he is no longer a candidate.

He needs to spend 2025 in courtrooms.

Congress needs to determine he is an insurrectionist and ineligible for future office, according to his Supreme Court.

He needs to have his Federal Pension and his COURTESY title removed.

He needs to have his Secret Security detail removed.

Congress needs to remove the statutes of limitations on crimes committed by and during the Trump Administration.

by Anonymousreply 305July 25, 2024 5:13 PM

The FBI isn't sure if it was a bullet or shrapnel because Trump never released his medical records. The FBI doctors and pathologists can't determine what caused the wound.

by Anonymousreply 306July 25, 2024 5:33 PM

Most people who are familiar with this weapon have said that if Donald had any oblique contact with an AR15 bullet it would have at the very least blown his ear off and broken his neck.

by Anonymousreply 307July 25, 2024 10:45 PM

Trump will retire to Mar-a-Lago if he loses. Weekend, holiday visits, and extended stays by Miss Lindz will continue at taxpayers’ expense like she has for the last seven years. He’ll golf and plead for money to fight off trials and convictions. Trump will deteriorate much further quickly.

by Anonymousreply 308July 25, 2024 10:56 PM

He will be arrested, as he no longer will be a presidential candidate deserving of any deferential judicial treatment.

Off to jail.

by Anonymousreply 309July 25, 2024 10:58 PM

Do you think if he displays full on dementia symptoms, they'll still send him to jail?

by Anonymousreply 310July 25, 2024 11:05 PM

So... he's going to be like OJ Simpson?

by Anonymousreply 311July 25, 2024 11:52 PM

He WANTS to be like OJ Simpson.

The knives and gloves are hidden in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 312July 26, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote]The FBI doctors and pathologists can't determine what caused the wound.

You just know that he's going to wear that miniature My Pillow on his ear until the election.

by Anonymousreply 313July 26, 2024 1:26 AM

^ I think you mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314July 26, 2024 2:17 AM

The coward is absolutely terrified by a strong black woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315July 26, 2024 2:25 AM

^ Is that real? I can't tell anymore, Trump is so nutz.

by Anonymousreply 316July 26, 2024 2:36 AM

@r315, There are so many dog whistles in that statement that an entire kennel came running

by Anonymousreply 317July 26, 2024 2:40 AM

Obama thinks Kamala is a Marxist fraud? 🤭 He likes her just fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 26, 2024 3:01 AM

Trump will go to Mar-a-Lago and prepare for his 2028 campaign.... and his sycophants and deplorables will continue to act upon his every demand.

by Anonymousreply 319July 26, 2024 3:03 AM

No, he won’t. He’ll be dead by then. Hallelujah!

by Anonymousreply 320July 26, 2024 3:36 AM

Can Obama sue him for stating, without any basis in fact, that Obama thinks that Kamala is a "Marxist fraud?"

by Anonymousreply 321July 26, 2024 3:44 AM

[quote]Trump will go to Mar-a-Lago and prepare for his 2028 campaign

He can try, but it will be DOA. He won't get any younger, smarter or healthier. His legal problems aren't going to go away. Whatever sort of dementia he may have will only get worse. On top of that he'll be a two time loser, and the Republicans don't like losers. It's now or never for him.

by Anonymousreply 322July 26, 2024 4:21 AM

Hannibal Lecter says to keep his name our of your mouth Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 26, 2024 4:23 AM

Trump will be 83 in 2028. If he's still alive then, with his obvious physical and mental decline, there's no way he could run again.

by Anonymousreply 324July 26, 2024 4:28 AM

Yes, R321, Obama CAN sue Trump. But he cannot win.

by Anonymousreply 325July 26, 2024 5:17 AM

The story in the news would suffice.

by Anonymousreply 326July 26, 2024 6:21 AM

The GOP is going to drop him like a hot potato.

He's been holding them hostage since the moment he came down those escalator stairs in 2015, and this will FINALLY be their chance to dump him. But that also means the GOP will be in disarray, and I'll be LOVING it.

by Anonymousreply 327July 26, 2024 8:56 AM

[quote]But that also means the GOP will be in disarray

WILL be in disarray??

by Anonymousreply 328July 26, 2024 11:03 AM

And now Barack and Michelle have officially endorsed Kamala. Trump is such a pathetic liar. Of course, MAGAts won’t care since they live in an alternate universe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329July 26, 2024 11:12 AM

r325, I am looking forward to Congress removing the Statutes of Limitation on crimes committed by the Trump Campaign, and Trump Administration.

by Anonymousreply 330July 26, 2024 1:10 PM

[quote]And now Barack and Michelle have officially endorsed Kamala.

"Why the Obamas' Endorsement Is Bad for Harris."

by Anonymousreply 331July 26, 2024 1:15 PM

r304 of course they would be as they behave just like their leader or worse.

He's the kid that always got you in trouble by telling you to do bad shit but never doing it himself. A true leader >eyeroll<

by Anonymousreply 332July 26, 2024 4:06 PM

Why don't we just call him Van Gogh now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 26, 2024 4:10 PM

[quote] The GOP is going to drop him like a hot potato.

The GOP outside the cult core is, more or less, nonexistent.

by Anonymousreply 334July 26, 2024 4:21 PM

[quote]The GOP outside the cult core is, more or less, nonexistent.

Is it, though?

Seems like there's a huge block of traditionally conservative politicians/voters out there who never got on the Trump Train in the first place. I know Donald and Co. have declared them dead to the GOP, but when MAGA implodes somebody needs to build that voting bloc back from the ground up.

Frankly if we can get them to denounce fascism in all its forms I'd welcome a nonfascist conservative party into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 335July 26, 2024 5:10 PM

From your lips r335.

Let's see how many rats start jumping ship before we get our hopes up.

by Anonymousreply 336July 26, 2024 5:16 PM

[quote]Seems like there's a huge block of traditionally conservative politicians/voters out there who never got on the Trump Train in the first place.

Those are Haley voters for Harris.

by Anonymousreply 337July 26, 2024 5:23 PM

R324, of course he can't actually run. But I guarantee the day after he loses in November he will ANNOUNCE immediately that he is running again, so that he can use that as a legal excuse in his endless trials - ELECTION INTERFERENCE against a legitimate presidential candidate!

by Anonymousreply 338July 26, 2024 5:41 PM

And the fundraising grift, of course.

by Anonymousreply 339July 26, 2024 5:43 PM

^^^ Of course! Grifting applies to every single thing he does, anytime, anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 340July 26, 2024 5:52 PM

[quote]he will ANNOUNCE immediately that he is running again, so that he can use that as a legal excuse in his endless trials

Simply announcing that he plans to run, four years in advance, isn’t likely to stop any prosecution. If he can do that so can anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 341July 26, 2024 6:04 PM

It won't stop a prosecution, but Trump can fundraise and use the money for his legal expenses.

by Anonymousreply 342July 26, 2024 6:06 PM

If my memory does not deceive me, that is exactly what Trump did last time.

by Anonymousreply 343July 26, 2024 6:28 PM

[quote] Is it, though?

But, who would you say is there? Mitch? Romney, Susan "I'm concerned" Collins? Mitch and Romney will be gone soon with Mitch even showing up in Milwaukee, and Susan will always be concerned but without doing anything of any substance. Murkowski, I guess. But, everyone who was touted as some post-Trump future flag bearer eventually genuflected to him and MAGA: Haley, DeSantis, Youngkin... Kinzinger and Cheney have sacrificed their political ambitions to some kind of integrity and were consequently banished from the party. I honestly don't see any stirrings within the current GOP who point to any way forward, once the cult leader is dead.

You could say that they're all waiting for Trump to disappear in order to change their tune, but they've been irreparably tarnished. Do you think anyone will take DeSantis or Haley seriously in 2028? They will need a serious period of soul searching in order to get the ship on course again.

by Anonymousreply 344July 26, 2024 6:58 PM

[quote]They will need a serious period of soul searching in order to get the ship on course again.

Not guaranteed they will, but that's certainly what needs to happen.

I mean if they want to spend the next 10-15 years as a minority sliver party of angry old white men, the more power to them.

They were supposedly doing that in 2012 after Obama was re-elected, trying to figure out how to somehow diversify the Republican party, when Diaper Don showed up.

by Anonymousreply 345July 26, 2024 9:00 PM

Here's the thing: MAGAts ain't worshipping at anyone else's altar. It's Trump the Chosen One, or it's nobody; that is to say, in the future elections they might vote, they might stay home, but neither act will be with the fervor, the hatred, the grievances, the literal adoration that Trump has brought out of them.

If, when, Trump loses to KH, he's finished. MAGA is done. The head of the snake is gone.

by Anonymousreply 346July 26, 2024 10:56 PM

And millions of Americans still think this brain-dead pile of rotted feces should be in the WH again.......

by Anonymousreply 347July 26, 2024 11:21 PM

Exactly R346. Who will take over when he's dead? Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Little Marco, or one of his worthless children? NONE of them have Trump's con-man charisma. And the MAGAts are already suspicious of the deep staters in the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 348July 26, 2024 11:30 PM

But this Project 2025 bullshit has been evolving ever since Nixon scraped up the remnants of Confederate sentiment and attached them to an imperial presidency. Those reactionary creeps will have a setback if Trump loses, since with his authoritarian bent and gift for conartistry he's their greatest hope yet, but they'll just keep retooling the formula.

by Anonymousreply 349July 27, 2024 12:31 AM

[quote]If I were Harris I would at least run some polling asking——how would you feel if Harris announced soon that despite him being a convicted felon she would never send him to a federal prison for a federal crime.

Do you really think it would be a good idea to ask people if she should do something she doesn't have the power to do?

'Cause call me crazy but I can kinda see that story not going the way you think it will, in terms of media.

by Anonymousreply 350July 27, 2024 2:25 AM

r350, stop the MAGA crazy.

The only thing Harris could do is commute his death sentence for Espionage and sentence him to lifetime solitary confinement so he never sells another American SECRET.

by Anonymousreply 351July 27, 2024 1:43 PM

[quote]Trump will retire to Mar-a-Lago if he loses. Weekend, holiday visits, and extended stays by Miss Lindz will continue at taxpayers’ expense like she has for the last seven years. He’ll golf and plead for money to fight off trials and convictions. Trump will deteriorate much further quickly.

Horseshit. Lindsey is a parasite. With Trump defeated again, he'll have no use for him. He'll start looking for the next "strong" male to latch onto.

by Anonymousreply 352July 27, 2024 3:28 PM

R351, the President does not have the power to sentence anybody to anything.

Stop the stupid crazy, bud. You can't even grasp the basics.

People who know things you don't aren't MAGA, dolt.

by Anonymousreply 353July 27, 2024 3:35 PM

r365, you lack critical reading skills. Commuting a death sentence in not issuing that death sentence in the first place.

The reduced sentence is not a NEW sentence.

Did you go to Liberty Law?

by Anonymousreply 354July 27, 2024 10:04 PM

R354, you delight me.

Now put aside your fantasy he's going to be charged with espionage, or sentenced to death for espionage, or that any president can sentence anyone to anything.

What's most awesome is R365 is still ten posts in the future.

But it's hard keeping your shit together way up there on that high horse. xo

by Anonymousreply 355July 27, 2024 10:10 PM

A little education for you, R354:

""Despite the law's name -- and despite what some Trump defenders, including GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, have suggested -- [bold]Trump is not accused of spying on the U.S. -- but rather of holding onto and not returning potentially damaging government information.[/bold]

The other six charges Trump faces are not under the Espionage Act and include conspiring to obstruct justice, withholding a document or record, corruptly concealing a document or record, concealing a document in a federal investigation, scheming to conceal and making false statements and representations."

Now if you want to keep making a damned fool of yourself, party on, Wayne. This is fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 27, 2024 10:15 PM

[quote] "If he can’t run for office, he can’t run our Country!!!”

Logic has never been Trump's strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 357July 27, 2024 10:15 PM

R355, The Judge Cannon documents case is being prosecuted under the Espionage Act.

Plus, who says a President can't "sentence anyone to anything"? Not the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 358July 27, 2024 10:15 PM

[quote]Now put aside your fantasy he's going to be charged with espionage, or sentenced to death for espionage, or that any president can sentence anyone to anything.

We shall see.

We have never had a Donald NOT running for President since 2015.

I look forward to Donald being charged under 18 U.S.C. § 794. It is the statute that the Rosenbergs were fried under.

Donald has not been charged under that statute because Loose Cannon has no fucking idea what CIPA is, and Mr. Smith is holding back the charges. (opinion).

We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 359July 27, 2024 10:19 PM

The White House good enough for you, Einstein?

The President is not a judge, moron. Are you high?

Next!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360July 27, 2024 10:20 PM

No, we shall not see. You are both stupid and plainly insane.

by Anonymousreply 361July 27, 2024 10:20 PM

Hey Maggots, have you seen what happened to me lately. The wounds was so deep that Dr. Janeson decided to upgrade my clothing. Can you see it? Can you see it? If I turn to this side, can you see it? Oh good. AND I DIDN'T EVEN CRY! THE PAIN WOULD HAVE ANYONE ELSE CRYING FOR THEIR MOMMY AND I DIDN'T. After that the surgeons needed hours to remove the bullet from my ear. HOURS. ONE SURGEON CAME UP TO ME WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES AND TOLD ME THAT MY HEART STOP BEATING THREE TIMES. Why is nobody reporting it? Can you see it if I bend over there? And there can you see it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362July 27, 2024 10:22 PM

I think she might consider pardoning him for federal crimes, as a way of moving the country beyond this. The reason he keeps running for President is to avoid prosecution and incarceration. He might be persuaded to just go away if that's taken off the table.

by Anonymousreply 363July 28, 2024 12:09 AM

MAGA will go away once he's dead. It was mostly a personality cult based around him anyway. All of the mini-me's who popped up and tried to imitate him failed miserably. And a good chunk of his base were people who had never voted before and hate much of the remaining GOP establishment.

by Anonymousreply 364July 28, 2024 12:12 AM

No pardons for this motherfucker. He is 1000x worse than Nixon. He will probably never be held accountable for the worst of his crimes. It's sickening to think about. I still don't understand why nobody in the media talks about the shit he did with Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 365July 28, 2024 12:28 AM

[quote]I think she might consider pardoning him for federal crimes,

Kamala was a prosecutor and CA AG. Considering the number of Americans Trump killed by COVID and Dobbs, she is more likely to have him rot in jail or until MTG shows up at midnight for a vigil.

by Anonymousreply 366July 28, 2024 12:33 AM

R365 I agree 💯. And every last mother fucker that still has a R after their name needs to be punished for cowing to that orange asshole. I don't care if they're running as dog catcher, they shouldn't be rewarded with a government job.

by Anonymousreply 367July 28, 2024 12:57 AM

T-Rump's gonna need a couple more assassination attempts to boost his poll numbers.

by Anonymousreply 368July 28, 2024 12:58 AM

If Trump does somehow win the election, he will definitely be assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 369July 28, 2024 1:07 AM

Haha. Kamala is going to spank him into the Stone Age in November. She’s taking her gloves off and Obama, Biden, Hilary and Nancy are all going to be her cornermen. The younger people in her party seem to love her too. They’re all getting behind her in a big way.

Dump Will crap his diapers from now to November.

by Anonymousreply 370July 28, 2024 3:15 AM

r361, you plainly show that Trumpublicans want to remain blind to the fact that Donald MAY be indicted for crimes that have the death penalty as an option.

If Harris is elected President and Garland is replaced, look out Donald, MTG is going to hold a midnight vigil for you one day.

by Anonymousreply 371July 28, 2024 10:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!