Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

When rump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, near Paris, in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 1:56 AM

Wish that were on tape. But, then, I thought the Access Hollywood tape would end him.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2024 7:29 PM

My dad was a Vietnam Veteran and part of his duties was recovering the bodies of his fellow soldiers so they could be sent back to the US. My dad suffered from PTSD many years. He hated Trump and my dad cried happy tears when Trump lost in 2020. My dad died last year.

To be honest, I think Trump will win in November. I will always hate Trump and I'm disgusted that some veterans support him.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2024 7:30 PM

R1 Trump supporters are basically like very brainwashed cult followers. They will never abandon him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2024 7:33 PM

It once told Mark Milley no one wanted to see a disabled vet who had been severely wounded in Afghanistan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2024 7:45 PM

Everybody has known this for years and what he said about McCain. And McCain's own daughter supports him.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2024 8:01 PM

what IT said about McCain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2024 8:04 PM

[quote] Everybody has known this for years and what he said about McCain. And McCain's own daughter supports him.

I can't stand that dumb fuck fat cow Meghan. I would love it if some audio leaked of Trump making fun of her. Trump probably shit talks Meghan McCain, MTG, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and other unattractive GOP behind the backs.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2024 8:19 PM

Goddammit, that thing is disgusting looking.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2024 8:33 PM

Cemeteries filled with losers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2024 10:40 PM

I don't get along with my family but I would not have them buried in a golf course

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 1:47 AM

Fore!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 1:52 AM

I read the grave site is unattended and overgrown with weeds

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2024 1:55 AM

R12 For Trump and his MAGAs that's a feature, not a flaw.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2024 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!