Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

USA Today wants a two woman ticket

Or in other words let's just hand this thing to Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2024 8:17 PM

That’s not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2024 4:58 PM

More woke lunacy

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2024 4:58 PM

Political suicide. (It shouldn't be, but it would be.)

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2024 4:58 PM

Two women can run the country the way all of those women are doing such a great job running the ivy league schools.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2024 4:59 PM

It's an opinion piece by writer Christine Brennan, op.

I was going to post that article, but it wasn't worth it.

It's just her stupid opinion, and it doesn't mean anything.

It will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2024 5:24 PM

Next century, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2024 5:26 PM

Honey we're not there yet. This country will not anytime soon vote for a double estrogen ticket.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2024 5:28 PM

I like Whitmer. But, a two woman ticket wouldn't be able to defeat Trump. It frustrates me how many people fail to see that is the US is still a very sexist country.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2024 6:34 PM

An all female ticket? The American people work hard for a living. They don’t need that kind of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2024 6:35 PM

No

No

No

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2024 6:42 PM

Just kidnap her again, and be successful this time.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2024 6:57 PM

Too bad Elissa Slotkin is running for US Senate seat. I actually think she has the chops to be vp or president someday.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2024 7:38 PM

As if men weren't bad enough! And every time challenged we will get the misogyny bullshit. Here and there and everywhere. A double DEI ticket.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2024 7:44 PM

I have female bosses and they are shit. Almost all of my female bosses have been manipulative control freaks, it aint a good look.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2024 7:56 PM

The head of the secret service was a catastrophe. Was it her who wanted to make the secret 30% female. Why? Just because. Did you see those short women who just look like they came out of a clown car trying to protect Trump? What was she hired for stupidity? I mean short men would have been just as idiotic. If you insist on having women they've got to be big badass butch lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2024 10:40 AM

And I want a million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2024 5:23 PM

When the fate of democracy is at stake, it's not the time to take big risks. This is literally good vs. evil and we need to fucking win. Whitmer said she doesn't even want to run, and there are plenty of safer choices. People want balance.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2024 5:30 PM

Yeah, no.

Kamala will pick Andy Beshear or Mark Kelly to be her VP, both excellent choices.

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2024 7:57 PM

Voting for Kamala Harris could support policies that affirm and protect the rights of transgender individuals, including toddlers who are exploring their gender identity. Harris has consistently advocated for LGBTQ+ rights and inclusion, emphasizing the need for comprehensive healthcare and supportive environments for transgender people. Her support for such policies aligns with efforts to provide resources, counseling, and protections for young children undergoing gender transition, ensuring their well-being and affirming their identities from an early age.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2024 8:15 PM

Totally all for it 👍🏻 💯

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2024 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!