Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's talk about Melania's horrifically receding hairline and man-like thinning hair

Looks like crap. Explains the shit wigs, but she can't keep it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2024 5:10 PM

Source not behind paywall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2024 7:53 AM

She'll always be more of a woman than you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2024 9:13 AM

My grossma and great aunts suffered from thinning hair. They permed it and had it set once a month - looked like elves with little poofs of hair floating above their pointy heads.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2024 9:19 AM

You'd have thinning hair too if you were married to DJT.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2024 9:38 AM

Wouldn't perming remaining hair once a month damage it and the roots too, r3?

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2024 9:50 AM

She needs some Cecred.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2024 10:57 AM

She just needs to watch this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2024 11:30 AM

R5, I remember visiting them as a child in the afternoon on a Friday. My great aunt, my Grossma, and another old relative were all wearing house coats with hair bonnets over their pointy heads. The SNL skit with Jane Curtain as Mrs. Lubner would fit the visual if she was 80+ in age.

Properly done, they were ready for two dinners out and a trip to church Sunday morning - with little puffs of hair floating about.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2024 1:09 PM

Whatever she's taking to remain slim is causing her to bald.

Poor dear. Them's the breaks!

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2024 1:18 PM

She's gonna redo the Rose Garden all over again just to spite you fags.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2024 1:23 PM

I've never heard of Ozempic making people bald.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2024 1:58 PM

She's not on Ozempic. Why the fuck would she of all people be on Ozempic?

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2024 2:04 PM

I was referring to R9's comment, r12.

If not Ozempic, what else? And of you're not r9, then kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2024 2:07 PM

R13 Is the new trend to claim all thin people are on Ozempic even people considerably skinny before Ozempic, who have always been thin with small bone structure lol. Didn’t people use to say all thin people were on coke.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2024 2:31 PM

That looks like standard menopausal/post-menopausal hair thinning, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2024 3:27 PM

She's definitely on Ozempic. The whole family is. And it definitely makes your hair thin. Combine that with her daily blowouts (and constant coloring) et voila. Her only saving grace is she's won't put her hair up because she needs it to cover surgery scars.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2024 3:35 PM

There was a point during her time in the White House (after she disappeared for a couple of weeks for some sort of hospitalization) that she began to look noticeablely thicker around the middle. And she stayed that way until recently.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2024 3:48 PM

Yeah she went from potato farming steppe wrench back down to her hooker days

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2024 3:53 PM

She has had stringy thin hair forever. Just look at the pics of her from the NYC years. Lots of extensions, and she combs her hair forward in the front then parts it to hide her forehead and hairline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2024 3:55 PM

oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2024 3:57 PM

When is Vairst Letty going to adopt Ivana Trump’s beehive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2024 4:15 PM

Is that real Melania or the duplicate model? (J/k! I love a juicy conspiracy fracas!)

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2024 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!