Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lee Thompson Young

I will never forget this actor. He wasn’t a huge star but he could have been. Sometimes I feel suicidal myself but I keep soldiering on. I know this seems random but an inside joke after a friend called me made me think of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2024 4:14 AM

I first saw him The Famous Jett Jackson when I was a teenager and watched all those cheesy Disney Channel shows.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2024 10:25 PM

R1 me 2 though I was younger. He was absolutely beautiful. If he had become a leading man in film he would have been the best looking one of all time. I don’t mean to sound weird he kinda reminds me of myself though I’m lighter. I don’t just mean in looks in spirit too.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2024 10:36 PM

Yep, so sad. It shows that dark thoughts are not just reserved for people who seem ugly, fat, short, or poor. They come for gorgeous, successful people too. And every person is fighting some kind of battle.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2024 10:56 PM

He was really good in Rizzoli & Isles, as Angie Harmon's young, weak-stomached partner, Barry Frost.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2024 12:07 AM

I really liked him. RIP

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2024 12:17 AM

Jesus Christ, Teacake. Another name change?

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2024 12:22 AM

[quote] Sometimes I feel suicidal myself

Do us all a favor, go with that impulse.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2024 3:49 AM

Get a blog, Teacake. You don't get to spray your substance abuse and main character syndrome bullshit all over DL.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2024 3:51 AM

Was he a top or a bottom?

I bet he was versatile!! So Yummy.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2024 3:53 AM

R9 He doesn’t seem gay but I wonder if that was the root of his depression. He and the Queen had natural chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2024 3:55 AM

I wondered what had happened to Smallville's Cyborg and then I learned the actor had killed himself.

I had a friend who died by suicide; he was such a good guy and I think about him every fucking day.

I just lost my job and I think about it myself; my parents are gone. I have no one. My friends would miss me, I know that. So I am going to try to hang in there.

But honestly, I want to tell all the people who tell me I'm a great guy! You'll find someone! You're too nice not to be with someone!

Fuck that shit. I can't find anyone. Now, I need to find a job. Hopefully, a better one.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2024 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!