Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Racist Nick Fuentes Refuses to vote for Trump because J.D. Vance's wife is Brown

And he has a large following. What an asshole, but if Trump's chances are sunk because of racism, it would be awesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 26, 2024 12:42 AM

if Trump's chances are sunk because of racism, it would be justice.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2024 12:18 PM

He’ll vote for Trump. They all will.

He just wants some attention.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2024 12:20 PM

He'll still vote for him in secret.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2024 12:21 PM

One can only hope that their racism ends up being their downfall.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2024 12:21 PM

I'm more wondering if some evangelicals would have an issue with Hindu idols in the veep house?

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2024 12:34 PM

Does Nick Fuentes not look at any of the people who share his surname?

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2024 12:36 PM

Pssst! Mr. Fuentes, come closer.

They don't like you either.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2024 12:39 PM

"I'm not lending my credibility to this"

His what? 😂

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2024 12:39 PM

Excuse me Miss Thang, aren't you the guy who fucks Nazis in the closet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2024 12:42 PM

Fuéntés. A squishy faced Mexican?

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2024 12:48 PM

Also, Brahmins do not identify as brown or minority. I love THIS for them.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2024 12:52 PM

Latinos who consider themselves “European” (especially Cubans and Mexicans) can be just as racist against brown Latinos as anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2024 1:04 PM

They love him at MAL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2024 1:10 PM

^ Trump loves anyone who can do him some good. Nothing else matters

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2024 1:43 PM

Surrre.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2024 1:44 PM

[quote]but if Trump's chances are sunk because of racism, it would be awesome.

Fuentes & friends are all just acting out right now. In November, every single one of these people will line up and vote for Dump OP. Absolutely no question about it.

Nothing will stop these people.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2024 1:49 PM

Nick, patiently awaiting Lady Lindzebelle to prepare herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2024 2:05 PM

It's pretty ironic to call him racist when India has such a hateful caste system. Like if you don't like Muslims because you're racist. Muslims all hate each other. Why? They don't need an excuse. And they all move to western countries because white people stupid and can take advantage of them.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2024 2:11 PM

Nick Fuentes is a closet case who lives in a liberal town full of Hispanic and gay people.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2024 2:14 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2024 2:15 PM

This is wonderful. Yes, we all know Fuentes will ultimately cast his vote for "daddy" Trump, but why this is wonderful is that it reaches people [italic]now[/italic] and plants the seed in their head suggesting they shouldn't vote. Election day comes, things get a little hectic, and they don't make time to vote. Hooray! One less racist vote for Dotard.

This election is going to be razor close (unbelievably, and an indication of just how badly the Democrats have fucked up this cycle) so every vote for Biden that's cast or a vote for Trump that doesn't materialize is relevant.

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2024 2:27 PM

The Democrats may have fucked up. but the bottom line is really that half this country is fucking nuts.

That's the reason Trump will win. (That and the fact that the media isn't telling the story, for whatever selfish and destructive reasons.)

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2024 2:30 PM

Both parties are fucked up. That's why Trump will win. Dems are not clever and strategic. They think they play by the rules but in politics that's pretty idiotic. There is no way Harris will win against Trump. It would be better to stick with Biden. It's too late for anyone ese. I hope he hangs on. I've changed my mind about him.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2024 2:51 PM

Let’s not forget NF explained that men having sex with women is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2024 2:52 PM

The Democrats are not “clever and strategic” means they don’t lie and cheat. They actually believe in democracy and the rule of law, and don’t believe in subverting them for power. I’m ok with that.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2024 2:55 PM

Can;t help but agree with you R25, but I still wish the Dems would grow a pair.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2024 2:58 PM

Usha is EVERYTHING

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2024 3:01 PM

[quote] Far-right attacks target J.D. Vance’s wife Usha’s Indian heritage

Sen. J.D. Vance spoke lovingly of his wife and her family on Wednesday when he accepted the Republican nomination as Donald Trump’s running mate, proudly telling delegates in the convention hall in Milwaukee that he was married to the daughter of South Asian immigrants, “people who genuinely have enriched this country in so many ways.”

But online, extremist supporters of Trump had already trained their attacks on Vance’s wife, Usha, over her Indian heritage, denigrating the couple, their mixed-race family and Usha Vance’s immigrant background.

Shortly after Trump announced Monday that Vance would be named as his running mate, far-right activist Jaden McNeil on X shared an undated picture of the Vances and their newborn child on a post captioned: “I’m sure this guy is going to be great on immigration.”

In a podcast in which he attacked the Vances, Nick Fuentes, an avowed white supremacist, repeated rhetoric often associated with the racist “great replacement theory” — a line of argument popular among the right-wing, white nationalist fringe that falsely claims that there is a plan to “replace” native-born White Americans with immigrants. Fuentes — who has also promoted antisemitism and who attended the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville in 2017 — said he doesn’t expect “the guy who has an Indian wife” to “support White identity.”

“What exactly are we getting here? And that’s not a dig at him just because I’m a racist or something,” Fuentes said. “White people are being systematically replaced in America and in Europe through immigration and — to a much-lesser extent — due to intermarrying. This guy has a non-White wife.”

Fuentes — who visited Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in November 2022 alongside rapper Ye — also said on X that Usha Vance was “not raised Christian and is not Christian,” adding, “What kind of family is this?” Usha Vance’s parents are Hindu.

A spokesman for J.D. Vance did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Usha Chilukuri Vance, Sen. J.D. Vance’s wife, speaks at the Republican National Convention on July 17. (Video: The Washington Post) The attacks highlight the tensions that Vance will navigate in a campaign where Trump has called for harsh anti-immigration measures and used violent rhetoric to describe migrants, including suggesting they be pitted in fights for entertainment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote] MAGA Enters Racist Meltdown Mode Over J.D. Vance’s Wife

The past week has seen an outpouring of hate from the far right over the wife of Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance. The unremarkable fact that Vance is married to Usha Vance, a woman of Indian heritage, has become a fixation for white nationalists online.

Following Monday’s announcement of Vance as Trump’s running mate, white nationalist “groyper” Nick Fuentes seemed to enter a meltdown on his broadcast, saying, “What kind of man marries somebody that isn’t a Christian? What kind of man marries somebody named Usha? Clearly, he doesn’t value his racial identity, his heritage. Clearly, he doesn’t value his religion. He doesn’t marry a woman that professes Jesus Christ? What does that say about him?”

Jaden McNeil, another white nationalist activist, posted a picture of Vance, his wife, and their newborn with the caption, “I’m sure this guy is going to be great on immigration.” Other prominent far-right accounts have similarly bemoaned Vance’s multiracial family, with replies awash in bigotry. “There is an obvious Indian coup taking place in the US right before our eyes,” whined far-right conspiracy theorist Stew Peters.

Considering the flagrant racism of the far right, this reaction may not shock, but it certainly appalls. It’s a reminder that there are factions of Trump’s base that view diversity in their party, and the country, with horror. (Recall Ann Coulter telling Vivek Ramaswamy that she would not vote for him because he is Indian.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2024 4:11 PM

MOAR!

MOAR!

I fucking hate Trump, I hate JD Vance, and I fucking hate his fucking Call Center Wife.

Fuck all of them to hell!

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2024 4:12 PM

Take your both sides bullshit and shove it in your prolapse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2024 4:37 PM

Leave Usha alone!

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2024 4:38 PM

Fuck you, R32.

EAT CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2024 4:43 PM

The Brahmins will have to become accustomed to being called the "n-word".

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2024 4:45 PM

[quote] Leave Usha alone!

She deserves all the hate she gets, and more.

That's what you get for getting in bed with a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2024 4:49 PM

Ewwww I’m Nick Fuentes and I think titty fucking is gay me real man

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2024 5:02 PM

[quote]Both parties are fucked up. That's why Trump will win.

Oh! Ok, Mr. Both Sides moron!

No, "both sides" are NOT "fucked up", as a matter of fact ONE side, the Democrats are wholly responsible for everything we enjoy today and take for granted. EVERYTHING! Tell me ONE thing the Republican Party has contributed to American well being when not acting like a twisted cabal of racist criminals. Go ahead!

You stink like a non-voter regardless of how I'm sure you'll claim otherwise!

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2024 5:06 PM

A guy named Fuentes is a racist?

Isn’t that like a guy named Murray Heimowitz being an antisemite?

by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2024 5:08 PM

[quote] A guy named Fuentes is a racist?

[quote] Isn’t that like a guy named Murray Heimowitz being an antisemite?

Or even worse, a Jewish guy named Stephen Miller, working for a white supremacist named Donald Trump, who encourages white supremacist groups, whose father was in the KKK, and who applauded the Charlottesville white supremacist rally.

Can you imagine THAT??

Oh wait, it's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2024 5:12 PM

Now if the Dems had a troll army, they'd post a story about how Usha married JD for access to power and her *real* husband — the one her parents arranged for her — is waiting in the wings to take over when Trump and JD are killed (by a registered Republican using a gun that Democrats tried to ban, and did for a short period in which mass murders declined precipitously).

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2024 5:46 PM

Ironically, Indians are one of the most racist and classist groups on Earth. The ones in America come from rich families back home. These are your average immigrants. They see everyone else as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2024 5:51 PM

She's one of those dot heads right?

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2024 6:04 PM

Usha’s a practicing Hindu. She and JD even had a hybrid Christian/Hindu wedding. Ann Coulter must be having a stroke right now!

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2024 6:38 PM

She married him BEFORE he decided to turn coat and become a fascist prick.

She married him when he was calling dump “Hilter” and saying he was crazy. She may be all in on his bullshit fascism NOW, but he wasn’t in the cult when she married him.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2024 6:41 PM

This is no excuse. But I am all for this shitshow. They don't understand yet that they are also included in the phrase, "illegals are taking our jobs".

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2024 6:48 PM

I wonder how Trump’s Evangelical followers will react when they realize that he’s got a Hindu on board to become the first non-Christian, First Lady in history if he dies.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2024 7:02 PM

She married him when he was open to ass play.

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2024 7:03 PM

Didn’t JD also admit to having gay feelings as a lad? Trump sure picked a spicy dish for VP.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2024 7:08 PM

Make these garbage people go away…

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2024 7:10 PM

R48, you can’t just say something like that and leave.

Tell us more about these gay feelings in Vance.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2024 7:29 PM

I'm not R48 but there's a whole thread about it, R50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2024 7:33 PM

See? You silly bitches were all about the Mexican threat, while we Indians were slipping on in there, just waiting for our big chance!

You there. Peel me a grape, and you better be chanting to Vishnu while you do it!!!

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2024 7:40 PM

What does it mean when a Racist Asshole thinks you're too terrible to vote for?

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2024 7:43 PM

He's a nut job. Meanwhile, the leftist, Democratic Party's msm Pravda spout the most racist shit about White people, lie constantly and never get called on it.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2024 7:49 PM

R54: I've heard white voters (paraphrased) think of Democrats as the Black and Trans party.

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2024 7:52 PM

R39 Stephen Miller would have been a Kapo. Actually, are were sure his grandfather / great grandfather wasn’t?:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote] I've heard white voters (paraphrased) think of Democrats as the Black and Trans party

I guess it's safe to say that Republicans are the Indian party now.

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2024 7:55 PM

The obsession over Vance (and Trump) is meaningless. We still have Biden on our ticket. And he is LOSING. Worry less about Vance and more about our losing ticket. Lady Vance is way closer to the VEEP office in January than Kamala is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2024 7:55 PM

[quote]Meanwhile, the leftist, Democratic Party's msm Pravda spout the most racist shit about White people

Your trolling lacks subtlety and subterfuge, r54. Are you good at *anything*?

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2024 7:59 PM

Sadly most of the Trumpsters won’t agree with him. Actually not sadly. It’s subversive as fuck. All the racists need to be just die.

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2024 8:02 PM

[quote][R54]: I've heard white voters (paraphrased) think of Democrats as the Black and Trans party.

LoL, r55...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2024 8:03 PM

When someone calls you a troll it's not because you are a troll. It's because they disagree with your valid points. Throwing dirt on Vance and Trump does nothing to help Democrats win. NOTHING. We already know Trump is a crook. We already know Vance hates gays and is a Thiel shill. How does calling them names help JOE win? oh. it doesn't. PANIC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2024 8:10 PM

[quote] Throwing dirt on Vance and Trump does nothing to help Democrats win. NOTHING. We already know Trump is a crook. We already know Vance hates gays and is a Thiel shill. How does calling them names help JOE win? oh. it doesn't. PANIC.

You know what's funny about a dumb MAGAT Russian like you?

It's all the gaslighting you do, just like the lamestream media.

Crying and whining about all the "attacks" on poor little Trump and poor little JD Vance, while completely IGNORING the flood of attacks on Joe Biden about him being feeble and old and having dementia and not being competent and how he should drop out of the race.

There is literally a FLOOD of comments and trolling done by the MAGATS and Russians, non stop on Datalounge.

And yet you have the audacity to say stop attacking Trump and Vance.

Please shut the fuck up now, you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2024 8:16 PM

Jesus fucking Christ Vance knew exactly what he was getting into allying himself with Trump. Let the hate no matter what the reason pour in. Oh my Oh my racist hate how terrible! Fuck the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2024 9:22 PM

And finally this Maga racism can only help Biden. How ironic!

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2024 9:26 PM

Fuentes is a fucking lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2024 11:55 PM

Trump applies for and gets the MAXIMUM number of waivers to hire immigrant, non-US citizen labor at Mar a Lago EVERY YEAR!

Illegals are "taking your jobs" because Trump keeps fucking hiring them! Naturally the MSM is too busy bashing Biden to connect even one dot!

by Anonymousreply 67July 21, 2024 3:11 PM

R67 you do realize he isn’t hiring illegals though. It is disingenuous to state that.

by Anonymousreply 68July 21, 2024 3:21 PM

[Quote] Or even worse, a Jewish guy named Stephen Miller, working for a white supremacist named Donald Trump, who encourages white supremacist groups, whose father was in the KKK, and who applauded the Charlottesville white supremacist rally.

[Quote] Can you imagine THAT??

Yes I can easily — because he’s a Zionist, and he knows full well that Trump and American crypto-fascists love Israel, even though they hate Jews.

by Anonymousreply 69July 21, 2024 3:27 PM

If they are in camps they’ll be easier to put on buses for work release for necessary work such as picking crops and running slaughterhouses. Is this the play here?

by Anonymousreply 70July 21, 2024 3:30 PM

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dianne Feinstein, John McCain, Edward M. Kennedy, and a bunch of others, died in office while it was known for months, if not years, they were terminally ill or had extensive cognitive decline. They refused to resigned.

Mitch McConnell and Chuck Grassley. and some others, appear to have no intention to ever leave office alive.

Biden has the same stubborn attitude as those named above. If re-elected, lasting four more years in office without more extensive cognitive and physical decline, with a serious risk of death, is not very realistic to assume.

Retire gracefully and keep a very positive legacy.

by Anonymousreply 71July 21, 2024 4:28 PM

[quote] If re-elected, lasting four more years in office without more extensive cognitive and physical decline, with a serious risk of death, is not very realistic to assume.

[quote] Retire gracefully and keep a very positive legacy.

President Biden can do that.

AFTER he wins in November.

Then another Democrat can take over.

As long as we keep Trump OUT.

by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2024 4:36 PM

[quote][R67] you do realize he isn’t hiring illegals though. It is disingenuous to state that.

Yes, I am aware of that but to Trump and every Republican THEY ARE "illegals", or at least not the kind of people in this country who deserve them, i.e. citizens.

by Anonymousreply 73July 26, 2024 12:04 AM

Republicans see illegal (undocumented) and refugee/asylum as the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 74July 26, 2024 12:05 AM

Hehe it didn't even take 25 posts before the 'BOTH SIDES' trolls arrived.

by Anonymousreply 75July 26, 2024 12:24 AM

I’ve said this in several threads now- don’t be so quick to thing Trump will win, that a “Black Swan” event happens very close to the election that results in a Kamala landslide. There are so many twists and turns already!

by Anonymousreply 76July 26, 2024 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!