Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump used a wrestler’s trick, called blading, to fake his ear injury.

Trump’s association with professional wrestling goes way back. Pro wrestlers knock themselves with hidden razor blades to bloody themselves.

by Anonymousreply 56July 26, 2024 4:45 PM

Many people are saying.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2024 12:48 AM

Knick not knock

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2024 12:50 AM

I'd believe it. Sadly, doesn't matter. His freaks have turned him into even more of a "hero."

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2024 12:50 AM

What's the wrestler's trick to fake a dead fireman?

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2024 1:02 AM

That’s where the deep state comes in, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2024 1:04 AM

Dead fireman was a hero, according to the Penn Gov.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2024 1:04 AM

R4 - “Collateral Damage”

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2024 1:13 AM

Why did it ask for it's high 👠 while being assassinated

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2024 1:16 AM

OP So he was already prepared to take advantage of the incompetence of the SS and local police?

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2024 1:18 AM

OP must be quite stupid and a tiring person to be around.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2024 1:38 AM

I'm Shocked! SHOCKED!

Blading, also known as "juicing," "gigging," or "getting color," is a professional wrestling technique where a wrestler intentionally cuts themselves to bleed during a match. The goal is to make the opponent's offense seem more effective. Wrestlers often blade towards the forehead because scalp wounds bleed easily and mix well with sweat to make it look like more blood is flowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2024 2:07 AM

Lord what a stretch

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2024 2:07 AM

OP, people are saying it was the same false flag event management company that did the Sandy Hook "school massacre". They are really good at this, aren't they! Nothing gets by people like you, however. You are fooled, like the sheeple!

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2024 2:49 AM

And the dead and the wounded? Was that an old wrestling trick

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2024 2:53 AM

That would imply he knew the shooter was going to try and kill him.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2024 2:55 AM

at r13, I meant to type, you are NOT fooled, like the sheeple. OP. You have very keen observation skills and extra intuition. Thank god there are people like you around who can tell the world what is REALLY going on behind the green curtain.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2024 2:58 AM

Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2024 3:02 AM

R15 It would imply he wanted it to look like the shooter was trying to kill him right.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2024 3:13 AM

Riddle me this Miss Fletcher. Where are his doctors hiding? Where are his surgeons descriptions of the so called" bullet wound"? Where are his x-rays? All you dolts require from a pathological liar is..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2024 3:24 AM

They're now coming up with all this backstory for Crooks that he had an arsenal of explosives in his car. Had packages marked "dangerous" sent to his home. Profiled politicians online. And he had travelled to the site several times to scope the layout. All this while living with his parents.

They did finally release some pre-rally footage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2024 3:55 AM

R20 it's photo of a crowd on bleachers. Where be corpus delicti?

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2024 4:24 AM

r18 I meant the implication is that Trump would have to have before hand knowledge that the 20 year old was going to shoot at him to do the razer blade trick. That would mean the whole thing was staged, but someone was actually killed in the shooting so I would like to believe even the republican party is not that fucking cold.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2024 2:19 AM

Yes, fake people died, Alex Jones/OP.

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2024 2:25 AM

I think it's cute that people think Trump's people would care if such a plot involved actual deaths as long as they weren't Trump himself. Why plan a Reichstag Fire "omelet" if you're loath to break eggs?

I'm not saying the attempt was a fake. I'm saying that's not the "gotcha" you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2024 2:29 AM

R22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2024 2:03 PM

" I would like to believe even the republican party is not that fucking cold."

R22 We thought so too.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2024 2:07 PM

Reminds me of The Parallax View. Could be true but why kill the innocent bystander?

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2024 10:56 PM

sympathy

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2024 10:57 PM

[quote]Knick not knock

Nick, not knick

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2024 12:57 AM

You have issues, OP. Get out more.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2024 1:14 AM

I have said for a week that NO DOCTORS have come forward to say Trump was shot. Not one.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2024 1:17 AM

R31 Why does that matter?

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2024 2:37 AM

r32 well it would matter for a report. "Suffered wound via gunshot to the ear." You would think there would be some sort of official report.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2024 5:46 PM

I agree with you. Ordinarily, we would expect to see reports on exactly how he was struck and what the damage was. I remember when I was a kid seeing reports on Nixon's phlebitis in the paper, complete with illustrations and an analysis of what phlebitis is. But an assassination attempt gets "He was grazed by a bullet. Don't question me." ? It's a little odd.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2024 6:50 PM

I'd be inclined to believe that this whole thing was a hoax - if there had been no fatalities.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2024 7:04 PM

How knaive. The way the fireman’s name was misspelled at the convention. We’ve only the word of the media that he’s not currently relocated and living his best life away somewhere in Aruba.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2024 7:30 PM

R22- we all know the GOP is that fucking cold. How many people died of covid because of Trump lies.

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2024 7:42 PM

He has to wear that stupid bandaid around because his followers are so dumb they need to be reminded.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2024 8:07 PM

He’s wearing a huge bandage because NOTHING is WRONG WITH HIS EAR.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2024 10:10 PM

This is interesting. An FBI ballistic test revealed that if Trump had really been shot in the ear he would have suffered a brain concussion/contusion and a broken neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2024 10:32 PM

Whatever trick he used I have no doubt he faked his "injury." He sure as hell didn't act like somebody who was in fear for his life.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2024 10:50 PM

Many, many years ago I hit a loud, obnoxious, fat woman in the neck using a pea-shooter. Diaper's reaction was the same as hers.

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2024 10:57 PM

R39 but the "huge bandage' is not on his ear..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2024 11:01 PM

I still believe this was faked *unless* we get a factual, detailed report that is verified and corroborated.

It conveniently happens two days before their convention? He messages his followers one hour before that “all hell will break loose”? Tucker has that photo posted within 12 minutes of shooting? The shooter was spotted for over 30 minutes prior to shooting with no response from LEO? The shooter was literally on roof of a building that cops were stationed in? The perimeter was penetrated by a 20 year old? He scared a roof with no witnesses? No details on shooter? SS allow Trump to pose and chant? SS leave his head/upper body exposed while an active shooter is there? His SS detail is filled with many women? SS take 3+ minutes to get him off that stage? He is composed enough to chant for his supporters? He signals to his Nazi hillbillies with a Nazi salute? His injury is said to be a mere graze from a high-powered weapon that should have caused massive injuries? We were told it’s glass but still have no report? The SS is already corrupt, but we are supposed to trust them now? He sends out a “unifying” message, defying his normal rage and hateful rhetoric? NO. I don’t buy it. The timing and stagecraft is too perfect.

However, I expect this will be just like Russia. Americans will never be told the full truth, there will be no real investigation, and no prosecution either. And it doesn’t matter in terms of the election whether it was staged or not. But you young children who claim this wasn’t staged because people were killed are naive. Are they capable of this?!? YES. Bannon, Flynn, Stone, Miller, Theil, Prince. Fuck YES, they specialize in fuckery. I wouldn’t be surprised if a SS agent had a tool to slice his ear while he was down. These are garbage people who feel entitled to power, and will do literally anything.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2024 11:15 PM

This is the shit they do in Mericastan. When do they start talking like Borat?

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2024 11:34 PM

Enough with your conspiracy theories.

Get a life!

by Anonymousreply 46July 24, 2024 12:51 AM

I think we've been told off.

by Anonymousreply 47July 24, 2024 1:23 AM

R2

Nick not knick or knock.

by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2024 1:37 AM

OP Sit down and shut the fuck up. The world is bad enough as it is without you throwing stupid conspiracy theories into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2024 1:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2024 1:41 AM

Why is it so stupid r49? They sent fake electors, led a riot in DC, and lied about COVID. Trump’s entire existence is based on his ability to lie. What’s so stupid about wondering out loud if this is yet another one of their scheming plots to take over America and get richer? It really doesn’t seem so far-fetched to me.

Maybe you’re being stupid for not questioning this highly bizarre incident? I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2024 2:08 AM

It's unraveling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 25, 2024 5:09 PM

I'm all for this theory. Those goddamned Magats theorize things a thousand ways over--let's not forget Hillary eating babies in a pizzeria's basement--that they still believe. Antagonize them like Hell. The assassination was faked, the guy who died a convenient loss Trump felt was better dead to boost his appeal, and the Secret Service was in on it as loyalists to the MAGA movement.

by Anonymousreply 53July 26, 2024 3:55 PM

that piece of smelly shit would do anything...I believe it

by Anonymousreply 54July 26, 2024 4:10 PM

Who knew Alex Jones and his acolytes were DL'ers?

by Anonymousreply 55July 26, 2024 4:32 PM

Op thank you, that seems more logical. I watched the video so many times and thought it was weird that he had no blood on his hand when he first touched his ear and it just looked weird. My initial thought was he cut himself too.

by Anonymousreply 56July 26, 2024 4:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!