Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper’s Joe Locke would ‘love’ to do James Bond: ‘I’ve not done any films yet’

Oh, honey.

When I saw the headline I assumed he was the cute one.

Perhaps Q? But Ben Whishaw’s already done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 7, 2024 2:37 PM

Why is he so ugly?

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2024 7:46 PM

I think he's really cute, even when pouting. He should be getting lots of gay films, if directors weren't so addicted to casting straight actors in them.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2024 7:46 PM

[quote] I think he's really cute

You went blind when, dear?

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2024 7:48 PM

This kid’s deluded. Good call that the Q role is the best he could hope for (though he’s much too young for that). He’s strictly a character type and would be best in period films playing Dickensian characters, preferably indigent ones.

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2024 8:03 PM

He was just answering the question generally without implying anything. He never mentioned anything about Bond himself.

Not blind, R3, but I just like his authentic twink traits, like being from a small town, being quiet, shy, short, etc. I envy any guys who've tasted him, Bash included.

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2024 8:11 PM

This is awful but come on. There are no other ethnic groups outside of white that find guys like this hot.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2024 8:14 PM

I beg your pardon.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2024 8:16 PM

He has a face made for radio.

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2024 9:04 PM

He looks like a young Mr. Bean.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2024 9:05 PM

Someone who looks like that gets famous. Is there any justice in this world?

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2024 9:57 PM

Perhaps a dumbo the human elephant boy might be a better role for him.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2024 10:31 PM

R3 It's a British thing. Gays with big dumbo ears are a premium in Britain. Just like Russell Tovey.

To most Americans he is not very attractive, but to the Brits he is considered hot.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2024 6:56 AM

Joe, that is a terrible idea. You would never be believable as a straight boyfriend let alone an iconic masculine one. You do not have the skills to pull it off.

Stick with the gays roles, especially smaller art house favs. You would excel at those.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2024 7:02 AM

[quote]To most Americans he is not very attractive, but to the Brits he is considered hot.

No he absolutely isn't R12.

And Russell Tovey is considered hot because he [bold]IS[/bold] hot.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2024 7:44 AM

[quote]To most Americans he is not very attractive, but to the Brits he is considered hot.

I think cute more so than 'hot'

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2024 8:28 AM

He looks like he was kicked around a car park as a baby.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2024 8:41 AM

He’s got the looks that would maybe make him a good character actor.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2024 8:47 AM

Let’s hope the horny incel fraus from the Heartstopper threads don’t stop by. It’ll go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2024 8:48 AM

Casting directors suck these days, because a lot of them are women/gay men who inevitably went 'woke' in the past decade like much of the industry, so now they're anti-beauty and anti-masculinity.

Until fairly recently, casting directors used to be ruthless about getting attractive leading men/women and differentiating between characters actors.

I can't wait for this ugly, pessimistic, girly men 'woke' period to be over.

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2024 9:26 AM

He looks like Flattop from Dick Tracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2024 12:03 PM

R20 link fail

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2024 12:12 PM

Maybe they could give Bond some sort of special needs valet?

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2024 2:54 PM

so many ugly old corpses here jealous of a young gay man

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2024 6:31 PM

safe space for joe fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2024 6:32 PM

How about that: a "Heartstopper" thread free of incel insanity! And while the topic of Joe's unconventional looks has generated countless thousands of threads the past few years, I'd argue that he's the male equivalent of "jolie laide": unconventionally attractive, with a look that both attracts and repels others. Yes, Kit Connor is more conventionally attractive, but I think it's equally valid to point out that he's also more generically attractive. "Hunky 'masculine' jock" obviously works for many gay guys, and unfortunately for both Joe & Kit, many of their gay fans who drool after them are old enough to be their fathers, if not grandfathers.

But Bond? Bless. Not sure if this is public knowledge, but Barbara Broccoli (who still controls the franchise, despite Amazon buying the studio) rejected Regé-Jean Page solely based on the assumption that he's gay (and a closet case, but he'd've been rejected either way). I mean, I think Joe is great, but even if he had the acting chops for it, I'm realistic that 007 is a global franchise requiring a lead with all-around appeal.

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2024 7:33 PM

Did any actor ever go from playing a high-schooler straight to playing Bond?

Kit Connor's perpetual smirking and affected "twinkly eyes" bit makes him more annoying than appealing to me

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2024 7:43 PM

R26, the Daniel Craig movies were intended to be a de facto origin story, at least in terms of how he finally became a 00 agent. If even *he* wasn't ready to become one until around the age of 40, which was Craig's actual age when he first started, suggesting anyone barely out of their teens will get the role is absurd.

If they cast a white Bond, which Amazon's trying to avoid (but they're getting pushback from Broccoli over it), Aaron Taylor-Johnson is the presumptive favorite – and even as the youngest Bond to date, he'd still be 35 or 36 when he makes his first movie, depending on when they make up their minds.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2024 9:06 PM

I have never seen this kid anywhere except the DL. No idea if he has any talent, but I like that he’s out.

He’s strange looking, but it’s his unibrow and the ears. Both can be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2024 9:36 PM

R28, he just finished his Broadway debut in "Sweeney Todd" a couple months back, and he's co-starring in the next Marvel TV show about Agatha Harkness (the witch from "WandaVision"). I assume the third season of "Heartstopper" is coming soon as well, and if you haven't seen the first two seasons, you definitely should.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2024 10:59 PM

Rodent

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2024 11:09 PM

Mr Peepers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2024 12:40 AM

hating on Joe won’t make your miserable lives better

by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2024 8:12 PM

R32 He’s ugly

by Anonymousreply 33July 28, 2024 3:15 PM

Yes he's a fug. He should embrace it and do character parts. Yet both he and his DL fans are delusional thinking he is 'hot' James Bond material? Please.

by Anonymousreply 35July 28, 2024 10:56 PM

With those ears, he is the human version of Mr. Potato Head.

by Anonymousreply 36July 28, 2024 11:06 PM

I loved her in "Dodgeball."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2024 2:56 AM

OMG those ears

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2024 9:06 PM

it’s always the most disgusting people irl burning in jealousy & hatred anonymously dunking on hot folks who they couldn’t get in their dreams

cope & seethe at the fact that you’ll die alone

by Anonymousreply 39July 30, 2024 7:30 AM

Do shut up, R39.

by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2024 7:37 AM

[bold]Heartstopper Horde [/bold]

A digital realm, serene and still,

Where gossipy talk and jokes did fill.

But lo, a change, a sudden shift,

A fandom frenzy, a culture drift.

No longer bytes and ones the theme,

But Charlie, Nick, and teenage dream.

From high camp to queerest plight,

A heartstopper horde invades the night.

With gifs and memes, they take command,

Of servers meant for data's hand.

Discussions veer from copious pot,

To "OMG, that kiss was so good!"

Old-timers blink, in shocked surprise,

As "shipping" terms fill their eyes.

"Can someone please explain to me,

What 'faffing' means, so helpfully?"

But soon they join the joyful fray,

And ship the boys in every way.

DL's changed, it's true, it's plain,

But hearts are still cold, and these threads won't remain.

by Anonymousreply 41July 30, 2024 7:41 AM

Creepy and weird, these Heartstopper freaks.

by Anonymousreply 42July 30, 2024 7:42 AM

make us you ugly jealous orcs

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2024 11:06 AM

[bold]Ode to Heartstopper Home Invaders [/bold]

O, fans of hearts and youthful glee,

Whose love for shows has set you free,

To squat in homes, a daring plight,

And watch your shows with all your might.

Your sofas claimed, your snacks consumed,

My peace disrupted, my sanity doomed.

With every episode, a joyful shout,

My nerves are frayed, there’s no doubt.

Yet, in your eyes, a fervent glow,

A world of fiction, where passions grow.

So let me sigh, not letting you stay,

But please, oh please BEAT IT today.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2024 11:13 AM

With that face?

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2024 11:23 AM

[bold]Heartstopper Haunt [/bold]

Oh, faces of the heart-struck throng,

Whose eyes reflect a youthful song,

I'd rather not your visage see,

Of endless shows and reverie.

Your smiles, too bright, a blinding glare,

Of characters and stories fair.

I seek a world where peace resides,

Unburdened by your youthful tides.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2024 11:28 AM

Is there a dentist in the house?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2024 8:34 PM

I'm the fat one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2024 8:34 PM

So fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2024 8:44 PM

Starring in s live action remake of Dumbo seems more realistic

by Anonymousreply 50August 2, 2024 12:15 AM

R50 sent that from her iPhone

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2024 12:17 AM

no ones loves your unknown ugly mugs and everyone who matters adores Joe

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2024 8:59 AM

I really hope you get the therapy you need.

by Anonymousreply 53August 2, 2024 9:31 AM

Wonder how Dumbo feels knowing all his fans are mentally ill fraus.

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2024 2:01 AM

OMG, can you believe this?! Like, cold fusion is totally going to happen, and it's gonna be SO cool! Imagine, like, harnessing the power of the sun, but without the whole melting-everything-down thing.

I mean, think about it: atoms, right? They're like tiny, tiny building blocks of the universe. And what if we could just, like, squish them together really hard? Like, super hard.

I bet we could make them fuse and release a ton of energy! And it would be clean energy, too! No pollution, no global warming, just endless power! I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but like, scientists are working on it, and I totally believe they can figure it out. It's gonna be huge! We could have flying cars and underwater cities and everything!

by Anonymousreply 55August 3, 2024 5:10 AM

He's got a face like a robber's dog.

by Anonymousreply 56August 3, 2024 5:15 AM

Oh my gosh, puppies are soooo cute! They're like little furballs of love, aren't they? Their widdle tiny paws and their big, sparkly eyes! And when they wiggle their widdle tails, it's like the cutest thing ever! They're just so precious and cuddly, I wanna squish 'em!

by Anonymousreply 57August 3, 2024 5:24 AM

Americans really have no room to talk since we're pushing Glenn Powell, Jeremy Allen White, and the other rat-faced boys into sex symbol status.

by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2024 5:36 AM

A rat face is a derogatory term used to describe a human face that is perceived to have similar features to a rat. This typically involves characteristics like small eyes, a pointed nose, and large incisors.

by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2024 5:45 AM

So, I've been thinking about Heartstopper. Don't get me wrong, it's cute and all, but like, have you seen the fandom? I mean, the fan art is insane! Some of it is actually really good, but then there’s that other stuff... you know the kind I'm talking about. And the fanfictions? Oh my gosh. I'm not sure I want to know what goes on in some people's heads. It’s like they’re obsessed or something. I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2024 8:23 AM

Oh. Yes. He definitely gives cool James Bond vibes.

by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2024 9:12 AM

R58 They’re all way better looking than this guy. This guy is straight up hideous.

by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2024 10:42 AM

Heartstopper, a word that evokes both stillness and a sense of impending motion, is curious in its duality. It’s as if time holds its breath before taking a great leap forward.

by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2024 10:45 AM

Joe Locke's portrayal of Charlie Spring in Heartstopper is undeniably captivating. The color blue often symbolizes tranquility, and it's interesting to note that the sky is a shade of blue.

by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2024 10:48 AM

He’s tough to look at.

by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2024 10:51 AM

Joe Locke's portrayal of Charlie Spring in Heartstopper is undeniably captivating. The intricacies of quantum physics often involve exploring the nature of reality.

by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2024 10:56 AM

That's a very good way to describe him R65.

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2024 12:23 PM

Joe Locke's portrayal of Charlie Spring in Heartstopper is undeniably captivating. The average lifespan of a housefly is approximately one day.

by Anonymousreply 68August 3, 2024 12:24 PM

I am relieved most of those crazy middle aged women who were Heartstopper fanatics have left for Reddit. Those bitches were insane.

As for Joe Locke, he is so hard to watch on the show due to being so damn unattractive. It would be great news if season 3 is their last.

by Anonymousreply 69August 5, 2024 1:55 AM

admit it, you are all ugly and kill yourself

by Anonymousreply 70August 5, 2024 3:14 PM

Joe's fans communicated telepathically using pizza emojis and quantum physics.They formed a secret society dedicated to worshipping Joe's hair, believing it held the key to eternal youth. Instead of flowers, they gifted Joe with living, breathing clouds that rained glitter and fortune cookies.

by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2024 3:23 PM

at this it is pretty obvious who the sane ones are

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2024 12:44 PM

My cat judged me for fangirling over Joe Locke so loudly I woke up the neighbors, and now I'm pretty sure the mailman knows my deepest, darkest fan fiction plots.

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2024 12:52 PM

He needs a paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2024 12:54 PM

He is a

Manx actor.

Say that 3 times fast.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2024 1:07 PM

My cat gave me a look of pure betrayal after my Joe Locke fangirling serenade woke the neighbors, and now I'm convinced the mail carrier knows way too much about my questionable fanfictions.

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2024 1:28 PM

R75 Yes, but are you trying to say everyone on the Isle of Man looks this bad?

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2024 4:10 PM

[quote,]My cat gave me a look of pure betrayal after my Joe Locke fangirling serenade woke the neighbors

Was it a manx cat?

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2024 6:16 PM

hs s3 entire episodes leaked

by Anonymousreply 79August 9, 2024 12:18 PM

Please. Has he no mirror? I guess the silver lining is he has great hearing.

by Anonymousreply 80August 9, 2024 12:22 PM

R24, If Frida Kahlo transitioned....

by Anonymousreply 81August 9, 2024 12:24 PM

R79 That’s wild. Those heartstoppers fraus must be having a breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 82August 9, 2024 12:54 PM

I'd expect more of a schizophrenic round of "now everyone promise not to watch the leaks kit and joe worked really hard on this " followed an hour later by "omg i can't believe that happened" posts repeated for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 83August 9, 2024 1:01 PM

You old nasty codgers are pathetic, repeating the same witless mean girl smack about Joe Locke's looks on thread after thread after thread. He's gay, 20, successful and talented and this is how you spend your time as old gay men?

You did it to TimoTay, too.

Were you all so miserably ugly as twinks, or so horribly unfuckable and troll like now, that you're this bitter?

Well I was a conventionally very handsome young man, and then I was a very handsome middle aged man. Something clicked in my brain around age 25 and I stopped pursuing other hotties and it was kind of a miracle. I discovered that almost all young people, at least, can have a charm, and if you like who they are, they can be very hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 84August 9, 2024 1:22 PM

R84 Nurse! She’s out again!

by Anonymousreply 85August 9, 2024 1:27 PM

Once upon a time, in the mystical realm of the internet, a great debate raged. At the center of this digital storm stood Joe Locke, a young actor whose looks were a delectable smorgasbord of controversy.

One faction, armed with magnifying glasses and a severe case of the mean girls, declared Joe "ugly" with the fervor of a medieval peasant spotting a dragon. Their pronouncements echoed throughout the land, bouncing from thread to thread like popcorn kernels in a hot pan.

Another tribe, known as the "Heartstopper Horde," saw Joe in a different light. They believed him to be captivating, a telepathic pizza-emoji-wielding deity with hair that held the key to eternal youth. They showered him with glitter-raining clouds and fortune cookies filled with prophecies.

The internet, a land known for its sanity (or lack thereof), became a battleground. Memes featuring Mr. Potato Head sprouted like weeds, while philosophical ramblings about the lifespan of houseflies and the nature of reality filled the airwaves.

Cats, ever the arbiters of good taste, judged the Joe-obsessed with disdain. Mail carriers became unwilling confidantes of questionable fanfiction plots. And somewhere in the Isle of Man, a Manx cat named Mittens chuckled at the sheer absurdity of it all.

As the debate raged on, one question remained unanswered: would Joe Locke ever find a mirror? And would the "Heartstopper Horde" have a meltdown if they saw the leaked episodes of season 3? Only time, and the ever-churning gears of the internet, would tell.

by Anonymousreply 86August 9, 2024 1:36 PM

He is the first person I think of for a James Bond movie.

NOT.

by Anonymousreply 87August 9, 2024 2:23 PM

Joe Locke comes across as overly entitled and lacking in genuine humility. His constant need for validation and attention can be grating, and he often seems more focused on cultivating a public image than building genuine connections. While he undoubtedly possesses talent, his arrogance can overshadow his abilities, making him difficult to relate to.

by Anonymousreply 88August 9, 2024 2:26 PM

r88 what arrogance ?

by Anonymousreply 89August 9, 2024 3:22 PM

Joe's arrogance often manifests in a sense of entitlement. He seems to believe his success is solely due to his own merits, overlooking the contributions of others. This inflated sense of self-importance can alienate those around him, creating a perception of him as being condescending and dismissive.

by Anonymousreply 90August 9, 2024 3:23 PM

r90 which quote in which article implies he thinks so ?

by Anonymousreply 91August 9, 2024 3:26 PM

Joe comes across as overly confident or certain about his opinions, without considering other viewpoints, it could be interpreted as arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 92August 9, 2024 3:30 PM

That would be cute as a side character or extra. Maybe some rich kid Bond has to save from assassination.

by Anonymousreply 93August 9, 2024 3:43 PM

Some fans have engaged in concerning behaviors, such as calling Joe Locke's grandmother and creating social media accounts to message his mother. While the vast majority of fans are supportive and respectful, these incidents highlight the importance of setting boundaries and treating celebrities with respect.

by Anonymousreply 94August 9, 2024 3:45 PM

[quote] Joe Locke would ‘love’ to do James Bond

I'll just bet he would.

by Anonymousreply 95August 9, 2024 3:46 PM

Ultimately, whether Joe Locke would make a good James Bond is subjective and depends on the specific direction the franchise takes. His potential is undeniable, but the role would require significant character development and training.

by Anonymousreply 96August 9, 2024 3:51 PM

He could be Bertie Breedwell, the kept-boy of a secondary villain and sacrificial twink who, after offering his hole to 007 in exchange for information, is dispatched off-screen.

by Anonymousreply 97August 9, 2024 3:56 PM

Joe Locke as Bertie Breedwell? More like Bertie Bedridden, the bed-warmer for some faceless henchman. A sacrificial lamb with a penchant for parting the red sea. I mean, the guy can barely muster a convincing pout, let alone outsmart a seasoned MI6 agent. Let's stick to casting people who can hold their own, not their breath.

by Anonymousreply 98August 9, 2024 4:18 PM

I mean obviously Joe's is no romeo, but he's 20 for crissakes. Do you really need to dump on him for his off kilter looks? The only people who might consider him gorgeous might be deluded infantile Heartthrob stanning weirdos. Otherwise he isn't marketed as some gorgeous It boy. As far as I have seen. He gets fashion editorials for trendy magazines because he's young and successful, skinny and atypical. There is always a lane for that. I don't think old gay men should be hissing that Joe is Quasimodo.

by Anonymousreply 99August 9, 2024 6:53 PM

Much of Locke's popularity stems from the dedicated fanbase of Heartstopper. While this is commendable, it's essential to evaluate an actor's talent based on their overall body of work, rather than the strength of their fan following.

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2024 6:55 PM

R84, STHU.

This Average Joe might very well have charm up the wazoo, but he becomes DL Fair Game with his self-aggrandizing Bond delusion.

But you go on with your ease in seducing trolls.

by Anonymousreply 101August 9, 2024 8:33 PM

Despite the popularity of Heartstopper, Locke's role as Charlie Spring has largely confined him to a specific character archetype: the shy, introverted teenager. It remains to be seen if he can successfully transition into more complex and diverse roles.

by Anonymousreply 102August 9, 2024 8:37 PM

Many of you have spent no time around 20 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 103August 9, 2024 8:49 PM

I'm so relieved you've cleared that up for us. We were all just sitting here wondering what it was like to be 20, but now we know better.

by Anonymousreply 104August 9, 2024 8:53 PM

R94 Only freaks of nature could be fanatic of Joe Locke. This isn’t surprising. His fanbase consists of mentally disturbed individuals. Mostly females.

by Anonymousreply 105August 9, 2024 9:48 PM

[bold]Joe Locke, Marrakesh Mirage[/bold]

In Marrakesh's maze, where shadows creep, Locke leaps and bounds, a rhythmic sweep. A modern-day nomad, heart aflame, With every vault, a whispered name.

Through souks and squares, he dances free, A human bird, a wilding spree. With every twist and turn, a flying feat, His body speaks, a silent street. From rooftop heights to alleyways deep,

He navigates shadows, a soulful sleep. A dancer of gravity, a master's art, Leaving footprints on a beating heart.

In Marrakesh's soul, he finds his pace, A fleeting moment, a vibrant space. With every leap, a story untold, A living legend, brave and bold.

by Anonymousreply 106August 9, 2024 10:07 PM

prime twink

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2024 9:12 AM

"I assumed he was the cute one"... so neither of them? lol.

by Anonymousreply 108August 12, 2024 12:27 AM

an overwhelming majority of twitter gays love him. unlike ugly old gooners here

by Anonymousreply 109August 12, 2024 9:54 AM

Then go over there, then. Or to a Private Subreddit. DL has clearly rejected you.

by Anonymousreply 110August 12, 2024 11:28 AM

r110 no one loves you, kys

by Anonymousreply 111August 13, 2024 9:00 AM

R109 Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 112August 13, 2024 3:39 PM

Not sure about Kit Connor playing Romeo on Broadway. Does he have the range? Or is he too young? His co-star is certainly a little extra.

by Anonymousreply 113August 13, 2024 3:42 PM

R113 Kit Connor is 20 and Romeo is a 16-year-old. I'd say him being too young won't be a problem. I've only seen him in Heartstopper, but he has the range based on that show. He plays besotted extremely well and is also very strong in the more dramatic scenes.

by Anonymousreply 114August 14, 2024 12:04 AM

I don't if the carpet matches the drapes, but the ears and eyebrows certainly are certainly of the same theme.

by Anonymousreply 115August 14, 2024 1:23 AM

He's a heart-stopper ?

He can play ping-pong with those satellite dishes he has for ears.

by Anonymousreply 116August 14, 2024 2:15 AM

he is going to be on Empire magazine

by Anonymousreply 117August 23, 2024 8:32 AM

On it R117?

by Anonymousreply 118August 23, 2024 9:13 AM

r118 yes. unlike you on the cover of UNEMPLOYED magazine

by Anonymousreply 119August 24, 2024 8:07 PM

R119 Not even on the cover. The cover star is Paul Mescal for the new Gladiator. Time to go to bed, retard.

by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2024 3:03 AM

r120 never said on the cover and its still bigger than your entire lifetime achievements. cope and seethe

by Anonymousreply 121August 25, 2024 7:37 AM

r121 forgot that he's a no one like the rest of us.

But at least we're not mentally retarded superfans.

by Anonymousreply 122August 25, 2024 9:10 AM

r122 apparently,

nice guys who find him hot = mentally retarded superfans

stop projecting you sick fuck

by Anonymousreply 123August 25, 2024 5:18 PM

R123 'Nice guys' and it's only your demented self ranting to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2024 7:35 PM

new joe interview dropped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 27, 2024 7:52 PM

Perhaps he can play a new Bond villain...Dr. Eyebrow.

by Anonymousreply 126August 27, 2024 7:58 PM

I look forward to his role as Dr Minging.

by Anonymousreply 127August 27, 2024 7:59 PM

R125 He's done one gay character and he's already fed up? What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2024 8:13 PM

His career will be made up of either playing character roles or gay twinks.

Once Heartstopper ends for good (hopefully after season 3), his role prospects will be quite limited. He just is not that interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 129August 28, 2024 1:24 AM

r129 he has already done a play where his character fits neither of those types

get a job and get out of your mom’s basement

by Anonymousreply 130August 28, 2024 1:38 PM

Unless your mom's basement deserves a Datalounge trademarked "Tasteful Friends" thread.

by Anonymousreply 131August 28, 2024 1:40 PM

cry more in the mirror

meanwhile he keeps slaying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 29, 2024 10:43 AM

It should just be Pierce Brosnan again. Give me an old Bond.

by Anonymousreply 133August 29, 2024 12:05 PM

r133 don’t worry you’ll be dead soon

by Anonymousreply 134August 31, 2024 5:47 PM

Why are zillennial gerontophobes so lacking in wit?

by Anonymousreply 135August 31, 2024 10:53 PM

r135 gerontophobia isn’t a thing

just die already

by Anonymousreply 136September 1, 2024 12:16 PM

You'd realize it is if you had any intergenerational friendships, R136, and sadly, it's becoming increasingly common.

I'm actually a young millennial who's always felt like an old soul (which is, I suppose, why I gravitated to DL). I was also born to older parents (thanks for the complimentary Asperger's) and have always enjoyed the company of older adults, as they seemed to have so much more to offer, but if you want to wish suicide on everyone who disagrees with you, be my guest.

by Anonymousreply 137September 1, 2024 12:38 PM

R134 I’m one of the youngest posters on this site you fool

by Anonymousreply 138September 1, 2024 12:42 PM

I think I'm the only one not in love with this show. You can tell it was written by a frau. The characters are one dimensional and unrealistic. Teenagers who never drink even a sip of alcohol?! Or have sex?! Puhlease. This show feels like it was written for 11 year olds. The characters act like they're 11 even though they're supposed to be 16. It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 139September 1, 2024 12:52 PM

r137 fuck you for calling trolling ‘disagreeing’ . are you demented as well ? have you not read the disgusting comments about his appearance on this thread ? its old ugly orcs attacking him for having they can’t/ couldn’t have

r138 sorry i didn’t check your history before replying

by Anonymousreply 140September 1, 2024 1:56 PM

He's got no chance in Hollywood, but they do believe in giving the coarse a chance in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 141September 1, 2024 2:07 PM

r141 they say this about literally every single breakout star. touch grass

by Anonymousreply 142September 1, 2024 2:16 PM

I don't like being mean (honestly) but I've never understood the attraction. His acting is poor and he's unattractive. Heartstopper is mostly crap, too. I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 143September 1, 2024 2:38 PM

As Bond, he could jump off of a tall building and use his ears to provide lift, for a cushioned landing.

Sadly for him, the live action Dumbo film has already been made.

by Anonymousreply 144September 1, 2024 2:40 PM

R144 He could play the son of Mr. Tumnus in a new Narnia movie, Mr. Fugnus.

by Anonymousreply 145September 1, 2024 3:05 PM

R143 Exactly. Kit is both better looking and a better actor.

by Anonymousreply 146September 1, 2024 4:45 PM

R143 It's masturbation fic for all those lonely fraus - ugly duckling somehow gets the hot guy.

by Anonymousreply 147September 1, 2024 7:51 PM

R147 Except there isn't any hot guy.

by Anonymousreply 148September 1, 2024 8:32 PM

R148 Hotter than the fugly duckling, at least.

by Anonymousreply 149September 1, 2024 8:42 PM

hotter than the least ugliest orc here

by Anonymousreply 150September 2, 2024 7:56 AM

And in other news....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 2, 2024 3:52 PM

much bigger news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 5, 2024 3:16 PM

Lovely

by Anonymousreply 153September 5, 2024 3:23 PM

He would make a great Pussy Galore.

by Anonymousreply 154September 5, 2024 3:42 PM

R152 Nightmare rotation

by Anonymousreply 155September 5, 2024 4:23 PM

R152 he looks like a creature from american horror story and his ex is hotter. joe is the ugliest guy from heartshitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 6, 2024 9:12 AM

‘his ex is hotter’

lol

lmfao

r156 really exposing themself

by Anonymousreply 157September 6, 2024 11:20 AM

R157 Exposing himself as someone who thinks the cuter guy is cuter?

by Anonymousreply 158September 6, 2024 12:57 PM

anyways!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 6, 2024 12:57 PM

r159 his personal life is not yours to bother with

by Anonymousreply 160September 7, 2024 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!