Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

California approves pro-transgender measure, Elon Musk says he will move companies' headquarters

What’s the real reason?

Elon don’t care about trannies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2024 2:14 PM

Musk looks like he's transitioning into the head of a Women's Studies department.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2024 6:30 AM

He was planning to do it anyway, and made no secret of it for years. This is just a media opportunity and you all fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2024 6:31 AM

Elon is one of them superior genetic weirdos that is trying to populate the world with his "superior"genes.

Check it out - he's one of "The Man of 1000 Children." (Netflix)

He thinks his genes need to populate the earth because they are superior.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2024 7:04 AM

He’s one of the ugliest human beings (inside and out) currently on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2024 7:22 AM

He hates his own trans kid so much that he'd rather move his company out of California than try to understand her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2024 7:23 AM

#TeamTransChild >>>>>>>> Musk

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2024 7:24 AM

You can take the boy out of Afrikaans Apartheid South Africa, but you can't take the Afrikaans Apartheid South Africa out of the boy!

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2024 7:25 AM

I'm so tired of trannies and tranny shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2024 7:27 AM

R8 = Elon Musk going on about his son/daughter.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2024 7:28 AM

@r8, Then get off threads that involve trans people

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2024 7:36 AM

Have fun in Texas, cunt. I hope he enjoys the constant power outages.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2024 7:37 AM

Elon’s gone full MAGAt. No surprises about anything he does now.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2024 7:42 AM

R12, and the funny thing is that MAGAts would never, in a million years, buy his cars!

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2024 7:44 AM

Why doesn't he shove his companies up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2024 7:49 AM

Give her a break, she's going through the change of life.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2024 7:56 AM

FACT: You cant buy a Tesla in Texas because of a law that bans direct sales of them to customers.

The Great and Powerful Elon thought he could change that law by moving there 3 years ago. FAILED.

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2024 8:00 AM

So odd that he is always shitting on CA when that's his primary customer.

I do not get his logic. CA has always been pro-envimernt embracing things like solar energy, wind, and electric alternative. They give startups millions in tax breaks to get their company going which is how Tesla got it's start. Now that Elon has turned total MAGA, it's odd that he thinks it's a good strategy to piss off the main customer base when the place he moved to and the ideology of MAGA would never embrace that tech while chanting drill baby drill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2024 8:06 AM

R16, haha.

I hope all the other cars manufactured on the other side of the Texan border keep outperforming him.

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2024 8:07 AM

Wait what is wrong with that kid at R5? Why does his body look...crooked? Is it slanting to the right? Also, that's a boy, right?

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2024 8:09 AM

All hail the turd at r2 and his infinite wisdom. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2024 8:10 AM

r19 That's just how some teens look at that age, their bodies are still developing.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2024 8:11 AM

So it's just gangliness? Okay, I guess I can buy that.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2024 8:12 AM

I imagine "dad, you're embarrassing" is something he hears a lot from his kids.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2024 8:13 AM

R22, he's growing some titties to piss off Apartheid Daddy

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2024 8:15 AM

He just made an enemy with California that he didn't have to make.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2024 8:19 AM

$45 million per month for Trump. I hope SEC buries him in lawsuits if Biden wins again.

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2024 8:27 AM

I don't see titties R24, it looks more like scoliosis, like his torso is off to the side from his legs. Am I crazy? Does anyone else see this? It's a weird, bad, picture.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2024 8:48 AM

It's just the loose clothes and the hair that's throwing you off, you can't really make out scoliosis from that photo alone even if he had it.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2024 8:53 AM

If people alter their bodies to an extreme, it equates to mental illness. Exhibits a to c: Steroid monsters, the gargoyle, chopping tits off for no medical reason. Body dysmorphia doesn‘t begin or end with trans, but the latter elevated it to a religion.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2024 8:53 AM

He has this barrel chest that's naturally large, and when you have a stomach that sits out beyond that it makes a body look very strange.

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2024 8:54 AM

Ewww. Musk's body looks like soft white tofu floating in a Korean soup!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2024 9:07 AM

Who wore it better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2024 9:08 AM

A more current picture of Vivian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2024 9:09 AM

Who’s Vivian? Elon’s cross dresser son? If so, is he a minor and what are you doing publishing a minor picture on the internet r33?

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2024 12:32 PM

Vivian is already 20 years old. IIIRC, after she turned 18 she filed legal paperwork for a name change.

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2024 1:20 PM

His kid is actually quite attractive!

Must have got it from the mother's side.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2024 1:26 PM

More to do with taxes I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2024 3:00 PM

I would tell him to go right ahead and move your fat ass to oblivion where you’re headed.

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2024 3:24 PM

This is literally the only issue and the only time I agree with Elon. I would also disown and disinherit "Vivian" faster than the blink of an eye. Go ahead and change everything about yourself toots. Just don't expect to benefit financially from my estate.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2024 3:26 PM

Good riddance, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2024 3:35 PM

He’s already moved,Good Riddance/Bad Rubbish

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2024 3:38 PM

California allows your sexuality to be confidential, so let’s move to some right wing paradise that doesn’t know what infrastructure, zoning or books are. But as long as we have guns and the right to bully others, that’s what’s important.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2024 6:10 PM

[quote]I'm so tired of trannies and tranny shenanigans.

Cool cause we're tired of you

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2024 6:11 PM

Thank you R32. You have given me the biggest laugh of the week...so far.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2024 6:25 PM

He is sucking up to trump hard because trump has declared that his admin is going to put an end to renewables and EV cars. He thinks he can change that. He is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2024 6:28 PM

Elon is just like Trump in many ways. Little boys who want revenge for the slightest thing. When Obama made a joke about Trump before he even ran for president, you could see Trump seething with rage which is why I think he actually ran for president. When Biden left out Elon from a auto manufacturing meeting about gas powered cars, same thing, Elon has taken it like a little child and now gone full MAGA at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2024 6:52 PM

I'm sure a bunch have people have disinherited their kids for being gay, r39. It's sad how you don't see the similarity between homophobia and transphobia.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2024 6:58 PM

R2- only 2 people posted before you and neither of them “fell for it.”

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2024 7:08 PM

R34 thinks it’s illegal to post pictures of minors on the internet, so let’s not put too much stock in what she thinks.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2024 7:26 PM

There is a big difference between gay people and trans people. For one thing gay people don't have to take pills or cut off body parts and don't have a need to invade womens spaces. You cannot change your sex. Children under legal age should be transitioning. Kids that cannot handle being in their own bodies need mental help to learn to live in their own bodies. They are more like kids with eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2024 7:28 PM

R39 Elon didn’t disown Vivian. Vivian disowned Elon.

Elon doesn’t have an issue with Vivian being trans, he takes issue with that it was kept a secret from him.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2024 7:28 PM

[quote]and the funny thing is that MAGAts would never, in a million years, buy his cars!

They would if they could afford to...

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2024 7:37 PM

OP the real reason is to damage Gavin Newsom for contention in the Biden replacement debacle.

Musk would not care about transgenderism as a wedge issue as tech has probably the highest proportion of transgender employees of any industry and the most accommodating companies (there is a known correlation between non-cisgender self identity and high-functioning autism. Silicon Valley is heavily autistic, including Musk himself.)

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2024 7:44 PM

Yeah R3, so superior that he's autistic, ugly fuck, he should just move back to SA, but I guess they don't want the racist pig back.

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2024 8:20 PM

Since when has Musk ever gone ven a shit about worker's rights?

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2024 8:45 PM

Jesus Christ! Does California have nothing else to do but wade in with endless tranny laws!?

It is insanity to promote "affirmative care" for a traumatized delusional child who is likely surrounded by freaks telling him or her "You're TRANS!" The future lawsuits of these poor kids are on their way!

"Affirmative care" is NOT progressive, gender dysphoria is a temporary psychological condition in nearly every case!

by Anonymousreply 56July 18, 2024 2:38 AM

R10 then where else can you discuss trans destroying the LGB movement? Think for just a second before posting.

by Anonymousreply 57July 18, 2024 2:45 AM

It's not a "tranny" law, it's a privacy law when you get down to it.

The law prevents schools like the one that got sued for outing a kid to his parents about him being trans. This is a parent child issue, not a school issue. How would you feel if schools could out gay males in junior high to their parents before the kid is even sure he's gay??

by Anonymousreply 58July 18, 2024 2:46 AM

R34 and R56 both have pussies that STINK!

by Anonymousreply 59July 18, 2024 2:53 AM

R58 Yeah but there’s a difference between a kid being gay and a kid possibly taking illegal hormone drugs the parents don’t know about.

by Anonymousreply 60July 18, 2024 3:56 AM

Continuing to R60, if a football player is suspected of being on steroids, is that different from a kid suspected of being on hormone treatments?

by Anonymousreply 61July 18, 2024 4:02 AM

R12 Seems like everyone is going full maga. Watch how many "come out" over the coming days.

by Anonymousreply 62July 18, 2024 4:06 AM

Musk is a tremendous asshole.

by Anonymousreply 63July 18, 2024 4:15 AM

But whattabout? But whattabout? But whattabout?

No!

These "trans" issues and laws always have some crypto element- a hidden agenda. We have no definition of just what exactly "affirmative care" even involves, especially since there is NO SUCH THING as a "trans" child! How could the treatment of any such child be useful? And NOW California says the child's legal guardians, the parents cannot be notified?

See? The Trans Agenda is completely nefarious and trying to sneak into government and the lives of innocent children. It is nothing but fauxgressive gay conversion therapy masked as progressive politics. Most doctors have even swallowed this toxic bile! Trust me, these zealots will stop at nothing and anyone speaking up will be ostracized a lot faster than any one child can be helped.

by Anonymousreply 64July 18, 2024 4:26 AM

@r62 "Seems like everyone is going full maga. Watch how many "come out" over the coming days."

Yeah, sure, because people can't wait to tell the world they identify with this group 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 18, 2024 4:38 AM

Russia Russia Russia!

by Anonymousreply 66July 18, 2024 4:38 AM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2024 4:41 AM

Manic phase.

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2024 4:53 AM

Elon would get more action if he was trans.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2024 8:31 AM

California will survive if every asshat billionaire leaves.

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2024 8:33 AM

R67 I thought it was because they were shitty. Seriously, what makes a Tesla better than a Maserati or a fucking Jaguar? I wouldn't buy one. So there!

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2024 10:13 AM

Tell me you have a tiny penis without telling me?

Drive a Tesla "truck."

by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2024 10:21 PM

The Tesla truck looks like something a stupid 12 year old would doodle while stuck in detention hall.

by Anonymousreply 73July 21, 2024 10:37 PM

Honestly I think the T-truck resembles that weird alien ship from the first Star Wars movie you know the one operated by those tiny hooded creatures that salvaged robotic parts (And C-3PO)? In other words - A moving Garbage Compactor.

Tell me I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 74July 21, 2024 11:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2024 10:16 PM

^^^^^ The serial masturbator was never a good father to begin with, what a filthy republican.

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2024 10:39 PM

r10 I would, I really would but then one of you fuckers goes and exposes yourself to a changing room full of children, grooms kids on discord or stabs a woman with a sword with such force that her internal organs are exposed. I can't even imagine what that would look like. But apparently it comes naturally to homicidal tranny grotesqueries like yourself. You people are not gay, our struggles are not your struggles. If any gay person thinks women ought to be brutalized by men for the sake of delusion you lack either a brain or a heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 26, 2024 12:03 PM

R56 You've been saying that for years but it's never happened.

by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2024 9:02 PM

It will happen R78, you think it won't? Chloe Cole is the beginning, many more will come.

by Anonymousreply 79August 1, 2024 2:57 AM

He's BACK!

Well that was quick. So much for the woke BS excuse he was making.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 1, 2024 8:17 AM

So what if the trans kid walked away from daddy’s fortune? Elmo has 10 other kids whom he’ll manipulate and pit against each other, just like Fred Trump Sr did to his own clan. Musk gets off on the power he wields over people, and is certainly looking forward to his kids fighting and splitting into warring factions over their ever-shrinking inheritance. Vivian is better off without the insane, narcissist dad in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 81August 1, 2024 9:40 AM

Musk is human. Who wouldn't be an insane narcissist with the money he has?

by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2024 1:59 PM

He was an insane narcissist back when he was nobody.

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2024 2:04 PM

He's an odd character.

Funny that one of the reasons he said he bought Twitter was because social media had become biased and effectively was manipulating elections as a result. But he's so pro MAGA that surely it could be argued Twitter is now a pro Republican platform. It certainly doesn't feel neutral.

by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2024 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!