Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Fried Fish' by Madonna

What a banger this was!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2024 6:30 AM

Opioids are a hell of a drug. The moment she stopped abusing them she also stopped rolling in fishnet stockings under beds and licking water from dog bowls. But I guess it must have been fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2024 6:29 AM

And she still put it on Vevo. Never met a dollar she didn't like, that Madonner.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2024 6:32 AM

This video will always be hilarious to me.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2024 10:31 AM

Yup, as predicted she's back in her cluttered bathroom making bizarre videos.

I'm glad she's found her medium!

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2024 3:44 PM

Is that intended to be an autobiography?

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2024 6:03 PM

This is from 4 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2024 6:37 PM

what...the...fuck.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2024 6:56 PM

And I thought my bathroom was messy...

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2024 8:24 PM

Fish on Fridays!

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2024 8:24 AM

This is years old now.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2024 8:59 AM

But the smell still lingers...

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2024 6:25 AM

Don't make us get out the numerous videos of you know who looking fat and old in quarter sold out concert venues R11.

by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2024 6:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!