Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Damon Looks Ripped in New Shirtless Beach Photos with Wife Luciana

Matt Damon is in great shape these days!

The 53-year-old Oscar winner was seen going shirtless during a day at the beach with his [rabbit-faced] wife Luciana on Sunday (July 14) in Mykonos, Greece [where many fags hang out].

The longtime couple flaunted some PDA while wading in the shallow water together. They’re currently vacationing with their kids!

People reported that one night earlier, the family was evacuated from the beach during an alleged bomb threat. After the area was evacuated, it was learned that the threat was actually a hoax. Matt was “composed and cooperative,” according to reports.

It was recently revealed that Matt will be teaming up with his longtime friend Ben Affleck for yet another movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2024 9:01 PM

Awww, he looks like he really loves her. Very protective and cuddly with her.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2024 1:28 AM

I like Matt and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2024 1:32 AM

Matt LOVES you too, R2, I’m sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2024 1:35 AM

He's only 53?

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2024 1:41 AM

His wife is surprisingly attractive given her age and having had four kids

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2024 1:42 AM

Must be nice basically not having a care in the world and to relax all the time.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2024 1:43 AM

He looks like a redneck security guard.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2024 1:45 AM

Damn, I saw a photo of his a month ago and he had major dad-bod.

Ozempic, do your job!

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2024 1:58 AM

Eww, old man bod

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2024 2:02 AM

Stop stating at me, fags!

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2024 2:06 AM

When I was a horny teen I jerked off to his ass in the shower scene in School Ties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2024 2:27 AM

He and his rabbit faced wife can go to (slams phone) HELL!

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2024 2:34 AM

[quote] When I was a horny teen I jerked off to his ass in the shower scene in School Ties.

Have you done so since?

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2024 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!