Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mouseboy is "Marty Supreme"

Does he give the best blowjobs since Nancy Reagan? There's only like thousands of aspiring actors in L.A. who are prettier, more talented and not such total divas but they never make it so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2024 4:42 AM

He's actually very photogenic. Jealous?

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2024 12:45 AM

This sounds dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2024 12:45 AM

R2: A24 is a low budget indie house. They fund projects but only if it’s cheap. He picked this project because it’s cheap and easy to do. Bet you he is covering a lot of the cost if it happens.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2024 12:50 AM

Rat plays ping pong. News at 11.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2024 1:01 AM

I bet his PR wanted this out there to distract from the diva and toxic workplace allegations.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2024 1:15 AM

Good luck to the stand-ins and productions assistants, they will have a lot to endure on this film.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2024 3:53 AM

The Safdie brothers bug me. They’re weird and have a skeevy vibe to them.

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2024 4:22 AM

Skeevy. Correct.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2024 4:23 AM

In the olden days the studios created a movie then looked about for casting choices.

Now it feels like Hollywood stars are in charge of what gets greenlit for production. If Timothay wants to do it- it's a go. And we get straight-to-video shit.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2024 11:31 PM

R9: As a producer, he'll have a lot of creative control over the project. The downside is that he'll cover a lot of the costs if he gets no other financial backing. I recently read a blind which mentioned that filming is supposed to start in August in NYC. The Deadline article didn't say anything about when it's supposed to start shooting or anybody else in the cast. I'll believe it when I see him on set - Deadline may have believed what his PR told them to write.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2024 9:39 PM

I guess it's The Thing To Do now. Austin Butler has plans to produce and star in a trilogy from the novels of Don Winslow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2024 11:16 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, the latest in the weekly " Chalamet sucks" troll posts.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2024 3:25 AM

Someone's gotta help put the femcel fat arses in seats. I can't do it all alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2024 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!