Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump gonna win

No doubt anymore. It is time to find a plan B. if you are white, come back to the closet to marry girls. If you are not white, find a way to immigrate to a different country

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2024 12:49 AM

Yes we know. Already many threads about this. I’ve accepted it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2024 12:10 AM

What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2024 12:13 AM

FF OP

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2024 12:13 AM

I don't think so. His bullshit bravado over the barber's nick will wear thin sooner than later. Now he's picked a shitty author who flipped and sold his soul to Trump in order to win a senator's seat. His tweet after the attempt was nothing short of divisive and showed his naked ambition. A weasel under the guise of a fat weasel.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2024 12:16 AM

R3 why do you tell other people to FF other people?

What is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2024 12:18 AM

It's so obvious that the GOP is very bad news. I never realized how stupid a lot of Americans are until they voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2024 12:20 AM

[quote]I’ve accepted it.

Typical Democrat

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2024 12:20 AM

Damn it, I should have gotten Spanish citizenship when it was offered to descendants of Sephardic Jews who fled Spain during the Inquisition.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2024 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!