Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

She is pure white trash

[quote]When Ma says, “Aww sweet girl, you look so purtty” I’m like you want me to show you my ass 😬😬😬 !!!

Why does she always talk about showing people her ass (particularly her Mom)? Is that a Southern thing?

It looks like she's wearing granny panties/a girdle underneath that trashy dress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2024 1:14 PM

I like to flash my pussy immediately after dinner with family. I do it exclusively for attention

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote]—I see her brother moving in has really changed her ways (eyeroll)

I was hoping this was about Angelina "Junkie" Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2024 8:05 PM

She's wishing she was Jayne Mansfield or Marilyn Monroe, but she lacks the intelligence, glamour, and overall taste those legends had.

by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2024 8:10 PM

She has a rug laying over carpet....that tells you everything!

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2024 8:45 PM

Celebrity or not, I always write off anyone hamming it up in a mirror for social media to be an unmedicated, walking, talking personality disorder to be avoided.

That being said, Britney’s lived through a lot and I give her some leeway. She probably needs help.

by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2024 8:57 PM

She looks like a hooker who's been ridden hard and put away wet. Her face looks hollow and wrinkled, with huge dark circles under her eyes. Also, she looks chunky and flabby, and the support underwear cannot hide the fact that Bruteney ought to eat less Cheeto-dusted capsicum omelets, because she's getting fat. Oh and before I forget: the dress is ugly, slutty and cheap-looking.

Everything could be forgiven if she had talent or a nice personality, but since she's a raging bitch, I don't mind tearing this arrogant bitch apart.

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2024 9:10 PM

R5 “She probably needs help.”

Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2024 9:19 PM

[quote]She probably needs help.

[italic][bolddd]Probably?!

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2024 9:53 PM

Damn it, LOL. 😆🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2024 9:54 PM

R7 & R8,

LOL, indeed. I’m not usually one for understatement but sometimes it just happens.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2024 10:01 PM

She's seriously cucko for cocoa puffs.

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2024 10:56 PM

I only like or ❤️ her posts that are of something other than herself—miniatures, dollhouses, her dog, cute pastel paintings of cakes, text over a photo. What if everyone did the same and we could subtly influence her to stop posting twirling vids by the post counts?

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2024 11:47 PM

She may have been born pure white trash, but Fancy is her name!

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2024 1:15 AM

That's a instant trash tipoff: when someone describes someone or something as "fancy"

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2024 1:17 AM

Classy

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2024 1:33 AM

Everything about Britney is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2024 4:01 AM

R14 Know what else is? People who use “a” when they should use “an.”

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2024 11:52 AM

Is it me or does that grout on the floor look filthy?

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2024 1:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!