Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

D.L. Hughley Drags George Clooney And Other “Cowards” For Switching Up On Pres. Biden

D.L. Hughley is irate over former supporters of President Joe Biden turning their backs on him following the first presidential debate for the 2024 election. Among those people are George Clooney, who recently requested that Biden bow out from the presidential race.

“I find the whole tone of this insulting. I really do,” said Hughley, 61, during a TMZ Live interview on Wednesday (July 10). “I find it insulting for a couple of reasons. I watched a man get convicted of 34 felonies. I watched a man get adjudicated for sexual battery. I watched a man who got convicted of fraud and never have I ever heard from the media in general about his qualifications to be president.”

The comedian was referring to Donald Trump. Despite him making history as the first former president to be a convicted felon, he’s somehow still able to run for the country’s highest office.

Hughley condemned Clooney’s op-ed in the New York Times titled “I Love Joe Biden, But We Need A New Nominee.”

“In that whole article, Clooney didn’t mention Project 2025 once. Neither did George Stephanopoulos. None of them did, but you gon’ tell me how someone’s old?,” he continued, referring to the list of conservative and right-wing policy proposals that may be implemented if Trump gets re-elected.

The former sitcom star began to list some of the “transitional plans,” like women losing bodily autonomy, defunding FBI and Homeland Security, and eliminating the Department of Education.

“Who does that hurt? I will respect people’s right to have their vantage point, but for me, there’s a deciding difference between someone being disappointed by an election and having a disastrous outcome from it,” Hughley noted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 14, 2024 5:35 PM

DL is 100% right.

What an amazing statement.

These people ARE cowards.

One bad debate performance, and all the RATS are jumping ship. Dataloungers included.

I'm with Biden, no matter what.

Because the alternative will be disastrous for this country.

Never forget that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2024 9:18 PM

No lies were spoken.

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2024 9:21 PM

He’s 100 percent correct.

Name one media organization or person of note that called for the felonious rapist to exit the race.

They won’t. Because he means ratings and eyeballs

Being old is apparently the greater crime.

Odious pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2024 9:22 PM

Boris won't like this one bit.

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2024 9:34 PM

[quote] I watched a man get convicted of 34 felonies. I watched a man get adjudicated for sexual battery. I watched a man who got convicted of fraud and never have I ever heard from the media in general about his qualifications to be president.”

Complete bullshit. The media has been all over Trump’s issues for years.

People are turning on Biden because he deceived us, and he is too feeble to serve another term. He’s losing. Stop pretending everything is fine.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2024 9:36 PM

Why the FUCK should I, or anyone else for that matter, listen to or give a flying fuck about what that closeted asshole says??

Fuck him. I’ve never liked Clooney to begin with.

Doesn’t he have a movie coming out soon? He needs to shut the fuck up. What is his wife being threatened with?

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2024 9:38 PM

What exactly is the point of calling on Trump to leave the race?

He won’t. He’s winning and he’s in total control of his party.

Whataboutism is a weak argument.

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2024 9:38 PM

I told y’all. Blacks are loyal to a fault. lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2024 9:40 PM

[quote]People are turning on Biden because he deceived us, and he is too feeble to serve another term.

Have some more vodka, Svetlana.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2024 9:42 PM

I actually don’t blame Biden. I blame the junkie and the whore.

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2024 9:44 PM

For R9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2024 9:44 PM

Dayum he dragged Clooney just as bad as he dragged Monique’s crying ass.

by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2024 9:44 PM

I love how the MAGATS, Borises, and Chairman Maos are all perturbed by DL Hughley speaking the TRUTH.

Stay pressed, huntys.

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2024 9:45 PM

If Joe wins these people will all be cancelled. Don't let them forget.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2024 9:47 PM

I lowkey think the Freemasons have already decided Trump will be prez.

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2024 9:48 PM

R14 But he won’t Blanche, he won’t.

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2024 9:48 PM

[quote] If Joe wins these people will all be cancelled. Don't let them forget.

Exactly.

PURGE all the traitors.

And R16's head on a pike.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote]What is his wife being threatened with?[/quote]

If anyone is being threatened it's George not his beard.

The beard's arms dealer uncle Ziad Takieddine is a major supplier to Hamas.

The beard and her family have been covering for George and his Lake Como Twink Fiasco for ten years. Time for George to return the favor or Uncle Ziad might have one of his Hamas associates have a little talk with George. Doesn't Hamas like to throw gay men off of buildings?

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2024 9:52 PM

R17 Hoe please. Whatever kill list is created the cunt won’t remember to execute.

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2024 9:52 PM

Do we think Clooney is a top or bottom.

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2024 9:53 PM

For r11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2024 9:54 PM

Something about a 2nd term dementia president as our last great hope really brings out the passion in certain DL devotees, such intensity!

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2024 9:54 PM

I lowkey think the Freemasons have already decided Trump will be prez.

r15, take your meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2024 9:55 PM

[quote] Something about a 2nd term dementia president as our last great hope really brings out the passion in certain DL devotees, such intensity!

Better than a one-term convicted felon and rapist.

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2024 9:55 PM

R23 But when I take my meds sex is wack.

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2024 9:56 PM

You sound just like a MAGA, R17.

If that’s the quality of your argument, why should anyone sane pay any attention to you?

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2024 9:56 PM

[quote] Better than a one-term convicted felon and rapist.

How about neither?

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2024 9:57 PM

How about go fuck yourself, R27.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2024 9:58 PM

R7 it’s not whataboutism- it’s pointing out the hypocrisy. Dump is old, plus he’s a felon, plus he regularly makes word salads because he’s a stupid person. I don’t see any media suggesting he step down, or supporting that message. Really, shame on Dems like Clooney for their continuing hit jobs on Biden.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2024 9:59 PM

Sadly, you are representative of the quality of the “keep Biden” arguments. Name calling and gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2024 10:00 PM

If Biden hadn't chosen such a lightweight VP, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Did Gretchen Whitmer turn down the job in 2020? Who were his other candidates for VP? I don't even recall who else was considered.

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2024 10:01 PM

It is not “hypocrisy.” We have zero influence over who the Republicans nominate. There’s no point asking them to dump him. They won’t.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2024 10:01 PM

[quote] Sadly, you are representative of the quality of the “keep Biden” arguments. Name calling and gaslighting.

Unlike the Donald Trump DUMP cunts, who NEVER, EVER do that. Right?

Get the fuck out of here, you stupid fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2024 10:02 PM

In any case, even if you think it is hypocritical, that is a side issue. Address the elephant in the room and stop saying “look over there!” .

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2024 10:05 PM

Elephant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2024 10:15 PM

@r31,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2024 10:34 PM

lol, I see the “Biden is fine, he sends his regards” trolls have now moved on to bashing Kamala Harris. Ahahahah. Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2024 10:37 PM

@r36

No!

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2024 10:37 PM

^ Yes, yes, yes and yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2024 10:43 PM

D.L. hates gays, so fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2024 10:45 PM

r39, go back to bed, sleep it off.

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2024 10:49 PM

^ Ooh, snap!

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2024 10:51 PM

[quote] He’s winning

No, simpleton. He’s not winning. Not a single vote has been cast, ergo no one is winning.

Where were the questions of mental fitness when the felonious rapist claimed there were airports in the 1700s last week?

Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2024 11:22 PM

[quote] D.L. hates gays, so fuck him.

Liar.

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2024 11:44 PM

I love that George Clooney is getting dragged for trashing Biden.

He deserves it.

[quote] Trump slams ‘rat’ George Clooney after actor called on Biden to step down: ‘Go back to television’

Former President Donald Trump blasted George Clooney for only calling on President Biden to drop out of the upcoming election weeks after seeing him in his diminished condition at a fundraiser, telling the movie star he should “Get out of politics and go back to TV.”

The former president offered the Hollywood star some advice, writing, “Clooney should get out of politics and go back to television. Movies never really worked for him!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2024 3:17 AM

OP you probably don’t realize this in Lviv, but DL Hughley is not actually famous in America.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2024 3:20 AM

The worst Batman ever says Joe Biden should retire.

In other news, Brandon Routh discusses birth control.

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2024 3:23 AM

Biden dropping out at this point would be a fucking fiasco and it's 100% a narrative that the Russians are playing up. We have the choice of two old men who both make word salads, but only one of them wants to set fire to the Constitution and jail his enemies so it's not really a fucking choice at all.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2024 3:27 AM

Just vote blue no matter who.

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2024 3:41 AM

I'm a non american (well actually I'm a u.s citizen but I haven't lived there for a few years) and I'm a boring political agnostic and I think the only way Trump will lose is if he goes against someone not Biden. Sentimentalists are idiots. If you want Trump to not win you'd get someone else on that ballot.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2024 3:43 AM

People on DL just make up stuff about black celebs. I have never known him to be homophobic nor closeted. In fact he is one of the few black comedians they didn’t use gay bashing in his material back in the 90s. He is not that funny to me but he is extremely intellectual. Kinda sexy too.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2024 3:44 AM

^ Thank you person who doesn't live here, You're dismissed

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2024 3:47 AM

I don't understand why Clooney or Obama or both couldn't have had a private conversation with Joe since their "such good friends" and "love" Joe.

Clooney is just a raging egomaniac asshole. Another "Princess Diana is dead" moment for him. Who the fuck was he to hold a press conference and rant about Diana. Temu Batman.

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2024 9:39 AM

R50, as an American, I agree with you. The people on DL who want Biden to stay in are asking for a Trump presidency. It's especially dumb for the Democrats when the convention is still a thing in the future. There is time to change. And there is no dumber argument than, "Why aren't they demanding Trump to drop out?" Because: the ones doing the demanding are not Republicans and they want someone on the left to win; they have opposed Trump 24/7 and any such comments are redundant; there is a chance of Biden being out if there is enough demand (they have no such power over the GOP, espe), etc. It's just ridiculous whataboutism that just helps Trump win.

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2024 10:06 AM

[quote] as an American

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2024 10:08 AM

R55, the person was identifying himself as non-American, so that is why I worded it that way. Enjoy your delusions that everyone that disagrees with you is a foreign agent. You and everyone else that shrieks "Boris!" at opposing opinions are as nutty as the Qanon idiots. There is no arguing with you.

Anyway, the smart move is to replace Biden while there is still time. Deny that all you want, but reality will hit you in the face in November if no change is made.

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2024 10:28 AM

Agree with DL. Clooney doesn't even live in America. He should go take some seats in the country in which he actually resides.

by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2024 10:39 AM

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2024 10:44 AM

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 12, 2024 10:50 AM

R48 and what's happening now isn't a fiasco? where he can't go through even one appearance without inducing an extreme panic in his party?

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2024 10:52 AM

You are so fucking creepy, R58/R59.

Very, very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2024 10:52 AM

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2024 10:57 AM

R61 okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 12, 2024 10:58 AM

The fact that you have "ignored" someone who backs President Biden, says all we need to know about you, Boris R58/R59/R62, etc.

We get it. You want to see President Biden step down, so that your Orange Fuhrer can take over.

Fat chance.

Go back into your little troll cave, and DROP DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 64July 12, 2024 11:04 AM

^ And that why I blocked them 🙂

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2024 11:04 AM

[quote]Complete bullshit. The media has been all over Trump’s issues for years.

Chuckling and saying, well that's Trump being Trump is not call him on his bullshit.

Still waiting for some Journo to call him out for not knowing the High School principle of buoyancy in Sophomore Science.

But no, it's sharks and batteries!!!

And for Chrissakes, call him out on that He's a genius, so I must be a genius, fucking uncle of his at Stanford.

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2024 11:05 AM

R65 you say you block me in many threads and never do

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2024 11:15 AM

[quote] You want to see President Biden step down, so that your Orange Fuhrer can take over.

I’ll stomach it if Ukraine is rightly returned to its proper owner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2024 11:18 AM

[quote]Name one media organization or person of note that called for the felonious rapist to exit the race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2024 11:20 AM

[quote]Name one media organization or person of note that called for the felonious rapist to exit the race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2024 11:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2024 11:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 12, 2024 11:23 AM

^ Thank for posting those, but if you're trying to make a "both sides" comparison you failed miserably. Those are mostly new stories in reaction to the blowback the press received over the debate. The press should have been calling for Trump to withdraw and to leave the country or go to jail since Jan 6

Too little and kind of late

by Anonymousreply 73July 12, 2024 11:38 AM

r73.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 12, 2024 11:41 AM

The reality is more like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 12, 2024 11:42 AM

R68/R69/R70/R71/R72 is trying desperately to defend Dump.

Someone drank the Kool Aid.

by Anonymousreply 76July 12, 2024 5:49 PM

Who cares about what George Clooney has to say?

This changes nothing for me.

I'm voting Joe Biden in November.

PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 77July 12, 2024 6:15 PM

I think it's great that everybody now hates Clooney. Take you horseface wife and designer test tube babies and go back to Lake Homo and find yourself some dungeon boys to play with

by Anonymousreply 78July 12, 2024 6:42 PM

The New York Times is a fucking joke. They spend years normalizing Trump, holding his actions to such a low bar that if he has a rally and threatens somebody or says another overtly racist comment, they treat the event as normal. For the last year and a half they were publishing ridiculous op-eds that discuss the positive developments of the economy and politics under the Biden Administration, and then twist the article to give reasons why that those positives should be seen as negatives. From what I understand they have been losing subscribers in unprecedented numbers in the last few weeks, so this latest Trump is Unfit article is throwing crumbs in an attempt to appease the readers. They shit on Biden ten times as much as they shit on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 79July 12, 2024 6:59 PM

Keep in mind the NY Times did a puff piece on Hitler chillaxing in his summer retreat about a week before he invaded Poland.

They kinda have a long history of normalizing fascism.

by Anonymousreply 80July 12, 2024 7:04 PM

R80 Link please. I don’t fkin believe you.

by Anonymousreply 81July 12, 2024 7:06 PM

R78 Except everybody doesn’t now hate Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 82July 12, 2024 7:10 PM

Yes we do, R82.

by Anonymousreply 83July 12, 2024 10:11 PM

^ Yeah, the right has always hated Clooney and now the left doesn't think much of him either... lose/lose

by Anonymousreply 84July 12, 2024 10:35 PM

If it’s any consolation, R82, I’ve ALWAYS hated Clooney.

Never drank his faggety Flavor-Aid.

by Anonymousreply 85July 12, 2024 10:54 PM

R85 I personally believe Clooney is bi.

by Anonymousreply 86July 12, 2024 10:55 PM

DL Hughley needs to call out Ashley Judd now!

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2024 9:01 PM

I hope that celebs will come back to President Biden now.

He's going to need all the support he can get.

by Anonymousreply 88July 14, 2024 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!