Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I told y’all Biden shouldn’t debate Trump

May I remind you that I said that Biden should not debate Trump because it legitimizes the fact that a convicted felon is pursing the presidency. I was called dumb, hell even a secret freeper. At any rate I am glad he did because it exposed this whole sham— the hiding of his mental functions.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 10:37 PM

[quote]May I remind you

You mayn't. Or at least you may in one of the hundred existing threads on this topic. Whore.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 6:41 PM

Wow, you're a regular Nostradamus

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 6:42 PM

"Please clap."

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 6:47 PM

People who said that Biden shouldn’t debate Trump were called Russian spies or Magas. You see the argument was that we wanted to prevent Trumps incompetence and crookedness exposed for the world to see. It was deemed vital that he be humiliated since he just was found guilty on all those charges. It was naturally thought that Biden was going to skewer him. My have the tables have turned.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 6:51 PM

It turns out it WAS a good idea for Biden to debate Dump. But not for the reason people expected.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 6:58 PM

No one knows who the fuck you are never mind what worthless drivel oozed out of your diseased mouth.

Your sense of self importance reflects a neglected and abused child still seeking that nurturing and attention he never received 60 years ago. A classic Cluster B disordered loser.

Too late, toots. You will always be alone.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 7:30 PM

R6 Not 60 years though. I was abused as a sperm?

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 7:36 PM

R5 😆 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 7:40 PM

[quote] I was called dumb, hell even a secret freeper. At any rate I am glad he did because it exposed this whole sham— the hiding of his mental functions.

Well now you are an openly dumb freeper.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 7:45 PM

R9 I am voting blue in November. You are unbelievable and a follower.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 7:49 PM

I said the same thing. There was absolutely nothing beneficial for Biden that could have come from debating Dump.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 7:54 PM

I told you! What'd I tell you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!