Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prime Minister Disney Prince Goes For A Jog

Does Justin Trudeau look better than the average 52 year old?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 12, 2024 2:36 PM

He looks like any typical 52 year old man in decent shape there. Graded against most world leaders that's an A+++ though

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 2:45 PM

He looks good and certainly better than an average straight 52-year-old I’m used to seeing. He’s wearing a loose top so it’s hard to see what’s underneath but my guess is that he didn’t want to wear anything tighter or more revealing and stir up online comments.

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 2:51 PM

Yes he looks great 😋

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 2:52 PM

I'm 52 and I think he's looking better than 95% of my counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 3:06 PM

He's always been handsome and charismatic and looks well enough for his age. Nothing outstanding, but he's clearly far from a slob. Still, his evident intellectual limitations, insufferable narcissism, shameless corruption, dishonesty and authoritarian leanings make him repulsive to me. He's one of the worst political leaders ever groomed by the WEF and a VERY evident product of nepotism and the only thing that saves him is the fact that everyone around him and the opposition are even worse.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 3:10 PM

I honestly don’t understand the hate he gets from the right here in Canada. He’s no worse than any other leader we’ve ever had, but he’s got weirdos booing him and throwing rocks at him in public. Even Joe Rogan calls him a dictator.

I suspect it’s homophobia, as many people think he’s a secret gay.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 3:48 PM

He looked a little flabby at the height of COVID and had a scraggly beard, but now he's single again and getting ready to mingle again ... avec Gabriel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 3:54 PM

He made a guest appearance on RuPaul's Drag Race Canada and honestly, I couldn't believe it. I give him a lot of credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 4:14 PM

R8 Yes, he’s definitely the most gay friendly Prime Minister we’ve ever had. I’m not looking forward to the hateful creepy Conservatives being in power.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 4:22 PM

Amateur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote] He's one of the worst political leaders ever groomed by the WEF

I stopped reading this post at “WEF”, one of the many stupid loser Clownvoy conspiracy theories about JT.

Hey R5, isn’t this your boy?:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 4:44 PM

[quote] He looks like any typical 52 year old man in decent shape there.

Most 52-year-old men are not in decent shape.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 5:04 PM

Jogging in the sweltering summer heat of WDC is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2024 5:11 PM

He definitely looks great for 52 and lucky he has all his hair. I suspect he dyes it which helps him look younger, too.

Like R6 says, I've never understood the pure vitriol the right direct towards him. He really pisses off some people; more than the average politician anyway.

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2024 5:28 PM

Imagine wanting to vote for this twat instead.

(For American DL’ers, he’s basically Ted Cruz, but without the charm)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2024 11:38 AM

[quote]but now he's single again and getting ready to mingle again

Do you suppose he masturbates?

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2024 11:43 AM

I'd like to know where OP lives that the average 52 year old looks remotely like Justin. I'll need to find a real estate agent.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2024 11:54 AM

Only to pictures of himself, R16.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2024 5:06 PM

He's beautiful, and I'd follow him in his sweaty wake anywhere.

And such a beautiful arse!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2024 6:19 PM

He's fine... but... beautiful?

I know it's in the eye of the beholder, but surely a visit to the ophthalmologist wouldn't come amiss?

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2024 9:59 PM

He looks like an older version of Timothee Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2024 10:08 PM

It's weird how he's looking older now, but still so young compared to most of the people at the NATO conference.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2024 10:43 PM

Did any of you bitches in the Washington, DC area run into him this week?

I would be willing to give his big uncut French Canadian cock a nice blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 23July 12, 2024 7:20 AM

Justin as a shirtless twink:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 12, 2024 7:28 AM

I’ve said it before, the clip at R24 never gets old.

by Anonymousreply 25July 12, 2024 12:45 PM

What r5 said plus the fact Trudeau is so insincere it makes my teeth ache. Fake fake fakity-fake.

by Anonymousreply 26July 12, 2024 2:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!