Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Violet Affleck makes a manic speech in favor of masking (yes, still)

This one is neurodivergent too. She is info-dumping (talking incredibly fast while relaying empirical data.) Also the hand gesticulations.

I wonder who the vector was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 2:40 PM

You're gross, OP

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 1:51 PM

Why R1?

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 1:53 PM

Maybe, the youngest Affleck child Samuel will be the only sane person in the family.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 1:56 PM

OP and she's obviously ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 2:01 PM

Love this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 2:02 PM

At least she's not drunk, falling out of a car with her cooter on display.

I wonder if all their kids are off. The boy had quite long hair there for a while; I thought he was going to go T. And, of course, we know about Fin now.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 2:03 PM

OMG I was just thinking about Russell Mulcahey on my drive to work! I was listening to Depeche Mode and trying to remember of he did a video for them.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 2:03 PM

The boy has the face for it.

Three ND children for parents under 40 would be impressive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 2:06 PM

She goes in hard with the marginalized group fetish, claiming COVID affects trans people more. Impossible to take her seriously.

I wonder if she has ever interacted with poor people. Or even middle class.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 2:07 PM

I can't understand one word she's saying in the video at R1. Jennifer should have coached her on this before going live.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 2:07 PM

Those who can, do. Those who can't, become OCD jerks such as OP.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 2:09 PM

Couldn't she have removed the mask to speak? She sounds like she gasping for air.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 2:09 PM

*she's

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2024 2:11 PM

There’s a video at R1?

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2024 2:12 PM

Considering how many celeb spawn are just lazy, dumb wannabe influencers, it's just nice to see one with any neurons firing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2024 2:15 PM

The mandate applies to hospitals. Don’t see the issue,

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2024 2:17 PM

She is talking disturbingly fast, but some of that will be nerves. What she is saying is 100% medically correct. It's mad that we went from everybody masked to nobody masked overnight, when Covid hadn't gone anywhere and nowhere near enough people were vaccinated.

It's all very well for people to rabbit on about how it's only like the common cold, but she's right, the common cold does not produce lasting postviral symptoms, nor is it extremely dangerous to anyone who is immunocompromised (which includes everyone on chemo, which is a shitload of people, many of whom you can't tell by sight). Certainly the immunocompromised can wear masks, and many do, but masks are better at keeping the virus in, than at stopping it from getting in.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2024 2:18 PM

In Los Angeles county, 14% of the population has had at least one COVID vaccine and last fall's booster shot, and only 10% are considered fully vaccinated (only 7% of seniors). We were at over 90% in 2021/22. So, it's still wise to wear a mask in public if you want to avoid COVID.

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2024 2:27 PM

My bad, R14. It was in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 2:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!