Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounge... I think we need to brace ourselves for another Trump presidency

How will you prepare?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 13, 2024 8:44 PM

Like Anakin Skywalker I'm going to betray the good side and rise to power.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 12:21 PM

PROSTITUTION WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 12:21 PM

No, we need to gird for the fight of our Constitution against the White Plantation owners who did not accept their loss at Appomattox Courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 12:23 PM

I'm starting by asking someone TO SHIT IN MY MOUTH.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 12:23 PM

You do not need someone to shit in your mouth, OP, just a roll of duct tape, a large plastic bag and some benzos.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 12:29 PM

She is beautiful, particularly for a woman that is almost 55.

Balkanic genes, your American fraus age like milk.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 12:38 PM

I'm going to transition into a deplorable for those four years, anything to escape the gas chambers. The rest of y'all hoes are on your own.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 12:41 PM

Sex working gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 12:48 PM

Fuck Chreestmas!

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 12:49 PM

"Balkanic"

😂 🤑

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 12:52 PM

Anyone can look this good at 55, provided they haven't worked a day in their life.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 12:56 PM

If Trump is elected, I'm filing for social security benefits the very next day after the election. There is no way the Republicans will preserve social Security in its current form.

There will be massive social disruption in the streets, many protests a few riots. Far right groups will have a sense of empowerment and will be coming after those on the far left.

One positive note is the stock market will rally, making 401ks more valuable. Because of Trump's bombastic personality and lack of self-control, I will be looking to move to an area possibly in the country well outside of any urban area when the nukes start to fly.

I will keep my head down and continue to live my life.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2024 12:58 PM

Op, I think you need to brace yourself for an FF, delete and block

Have a lovely day, asshole

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2024 1:04 PM

So many wonderful ideas and plans here-thanks. I’m old so I’m almost done but young LGBTQ it’s into the closet for probably the first time-‘’Project 2025’’ won’t allow folks like us.

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2024 1:09 PM

R14, Trump has never heard of Project 2025. And he doesn't agree with a lot of it. You know of that thing he never heard of?

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2024 1:11 PM

[quote]One positive note is the stock market will rally, making 401ks more valuable.

If anything, it will bust, it's already way overheated on the A.I. hype.

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2024 1:11 PM

Stock market rallying implies it's shit right now. Which it isn't, no one is complaining about he stock market doing poorly under Biden, but rather about the inflation. Which Trump will solve by returning prices to the 1950s levels. How exactly he intends to do that is anyone's guess.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2024 1:14 PM

Is there DL poll for Biden stepping down or not and who could be candidate? Looked at JD Pritzker but sorry to say he’s really heavy-ok he’s fat,really fat and I don’t know if his being Jewish would be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2024 1:16 PM

The crowd was frighteningly pumped last night, as Turd painted an apocalyptic portrait of the current U.S., and how only he can fix it- if only the crooked Biden administration would stop hounding him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 1:17 PM

I'm going to stand up for individual rights and liberties for all, including Black, Brown and other Non-White peoples, Gay men, Lesbians, Bisexual Men and Women, and Transgendered Men and Women, Journalists, Climate Protection Activists, Democrats, and all others whose rights and freedoms will surely be threatened and curtailed by an authoritarian regime intent upon overturning the rule of law.

I don't give a shit about the imbecile's gold digging wife, or his corrupt, self-centered spawn, their spouses, or their own entitled spawn. A mob of grifters the lot of them!

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2024 1:20 PM

🙄🤦‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2024 1:20 PM

It all just feels like a shit chapter in American history that we apparently have to go through. Inevitable.

Forgive my sincerity for a moment on this cuntiest of forums but, people, honestly -- All that self care stuff for mental health is going to become essential. Start identifying and prioritizing what's gonna carry you through.

And the stock market.... ha. The S&P 500 is up nearly 17% since Jan 1. There is not a lot of Up Up and Away! left to go. Correction likely coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2024 1:21 PM

"I don't give a shit about the imbecile's gold digging wife, or his corrupt, self-centered spawn, their spouses, or their own entitled spawn. A mob of grifters the lot of them!"

R20 Glad you finally sobered up and came to your senses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2024 1:47 PM

I'll be presenting hole to Don Jr. and Eric, because apparently I like 'em dumb and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2024 2:52 PM

They are ugly R24 even when they were young.

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2024 3:35 PM

I’m going to get American flag tee shirts and put Black Lives Matter stickers on my new giant white trucks bumper. I’ll participate in 5 minutes hate. Get my citizenship sorted out.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2024 3:44 PM

Words R20-just words.

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2024 5:42 PM

I’m just going to vote dem. and if majority US votes Dictatorial type government-people have spoken- for the last time…

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2024 5:46 PM

Trump is not going to win. The poll metrics are over correcting for 2016. It's too far out for polls anyway. Not to mention that Project 2025 is finally starting to reach the larger public who isn't as invested as us. Please stop your "sky is falling" crap. You are bigger crybabies than Dump himself.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2024 7:26 PM

R3, Correct answer and explanation. Why I've always said we needed to hang all the traitorous leadership, but Lincoln was too respectful---and instead met his Maker, with an even more conciliatory Andrew Johnson as #17.

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2024 7:30 PM

R18, WHO?!?!

IT'S JOE OR KAMALA. THAT IS IT.

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2024 7:33 PM

r6, One wonders how M did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2024 7:37 PM

Cunt Grifter.

by Anonymousreply 33July 13, 2024 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!