Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Duty to Diana - Paul Burrell admits loving her like a lap dog

This "documentary" really creeped me out at times. With staff like Paul, cloying and wanting to live up the Royal Vagine, who needs enemies? Burrell states that his wife said at one point, "there are 3 of us in MY marriage", because he was so clingy and obsequious with Diana and gave no time to his own family life. I mean...I hope staff are not usually allowed to get this close to their primaries on the regular. Just shows enmeshment and unhealthy boundaries all around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 3:11 AM

Burrell is very odd anyway. He's a true narcissist and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 2:01 AM

I can't imagine many adult straight man not falling desperately in love with Diana.

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 2:07 AM

It makes you wonder, who really can these people trust? I don't envy their existence.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 2:09 AM

Straight? LOL/ Burrell has be out for many years now and is living with if not married to a man. Owns a flower shop too. Probably living not too shabbily off interview and book residuals.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 2:10 AM

Remember when Paul nearly dragged QE II into court? Narcissists have no shame.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 2:23 AM

Didn’t he steal a bunch of Diana’s stuff?

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 2:52 AM

Yeah he did, but then when taken to court he claimed that The Queen knew he was "safeguarding it" or was "gifted it".

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!