Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marica Gets Asked Out By The Most Popular Guy In School - Doug

But she has to break her date with Charlie in order to go out with the big man on campus. Doug looks at least 30 years old and I don't find him appealing anyway ( he was one of the Von Trapp kids in the Sound Of Music). I think red haired Charlie is a cutie. I'd rather go out with him anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Marica's friend, Vicki, is Lisa Eilbacher.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 2:15 AM

Marica?

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 2:16 AM

They've all come to look for a Marica.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 2:18 AM

Did you just call me a maricon??

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 2:20 AM

Doug is played by Nicholas Hammond, who also starred in a short-lived prime time iteration of “Spider-Man” in the ‘70s.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 2:24 AM

Marcia Marcia Marcia!

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 2:36 AM

Nicholas Hammond is also gay.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 2:38 AM

Was this one of those "very special" episodes where Doug confesses he's using Marcia to get to Greg?

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 2:39 AM

He was 24 on The BB. He’s been married to the same woman since 1987.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 2:55 AM

[quote] He was 24 on The BB.

Pedo Groomer!!!

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 11:51 AM

[quote]Nicholas Hammond is also gay.

Does his wife know?

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 3:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!