Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steven van Zandt

Why does he dress like the elderly Isak Dinesen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2024 12:55 AM

Isak Dinesen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2024 1:00 AM

Ooh, poor Lady Karen looks like Nancy Reagan with an even more collapsed face. Did she ever know about her Hollywood doppelganger? She must have been mortified if she found out about Miss Davis and her talents.

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 1:16 AM

Because he can?

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 1:19 AM

Steven Van Zandt is a hero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 1:48 AM

Sat next to him and his wife at a charity event. Two of the most nicest down to earth people you'd ever meet. Was like being with my suburban Jersey neighbors on a Sunday afternoon in your back yard. All smiles and just normal conversation.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 1:53 AM

In the relatively new documentary about him on HBO Max, they make clear many of their friends think he and Briuce have basically been in love with each other but cannot openly express it except through song.

He always has seemed pretty gay to me, despite the marriage to Maureen. He loves flamboyant colorful outfits and used to work out, and wrote about his deep love for "the Boss." And let's not forget his breakout album was entitled "Men Without Women." It's no wonder he should have turned eventually to purple paisley turbans.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 2:39 AM

This is not a "do-rag."

This is a PINK TURBAN, with earrings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 2:41 AM

ATTENTION: NO TURBANS FOR MISS VAN ZANDT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 2:43 AM

He’s a very interesting man. I love Little Steven’s Underground Garage.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 5:03 AM

He was in a car accident I think during his teens. He wears that to cover the scars.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 11:17 AM

That's right, r10. His scalp was burned to the point that he cannot grow his hair back.

Sure is a far cry from the character in his Sopranos role.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2024 11:16 PM

I thought Bruce was more in love with the late Clarence Clemons (E Street Band saxophone player).

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2024 12:47 AM

I never knew that, R10! I thought it was male pattern baldness.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2024 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!