Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Of all the COPS episodes ever broadcast in the 36 years its been on the air,

the best episode EVER is the trucker in the leopard leotard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 4:35 AM

I admire that this Lycra clad trucker in hose and eyeshadow has no shame : ) He’s talking to the cops as if he’s wearing overalls.

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 11:38 PM

He said he ran a mile like that! He's a crossdressing lot lizard for sure, but he had a decent body and a sizable bulge under his fishnets and bodysuit. He's how I would envision Dale from the King of the Hill as a real person

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 11:46 PM

Excuse me....excuse me for my beauty.... starting around 1:44

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 11:57 PM

Trucker rest stops have a ton of homo action.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 12:09 AM

Mrs. Doubtfire was on cops too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2024 1:06 AM

Bawlface thread

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2024 1:17 AM

OP, I'm gonna have to agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 1:27 AM

Holy shit, the tranny at R5 has a “lobster claw” hand deformity on the left side you can see at 1:35!

It’s can be caused by use of thalidomide by pregnant women but usually it’s much more severe, with other obvious defects. When it’s just in one hand it’s usually caused by genetics and often the result of inbreeding within small populations or because of incest.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 3:11 AM

Ew R8. That looks more like a hand mangled in an industrial accident or something.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2024 3:27 AM

All three of the videos are from Albuquerque. It must be some type of geographic magnet for transsexuals and cross dressers.

R9, I understand how you would think that but his hand has the classic shape of ectrodactyly, or lobster claw syndrome, in which the two digits curve inwards toward one another. If you look at :12 you can see that the tops of the digits are 180 from one another, but normal thumbs and fingers are only about 45. When you lose fingers, the remaining ones don’t change their orientation to each other. The way the two digits have similar sized parts of the hand beneath each is classic lobster claw.

I know so much about this because growing up I had an English teacher who was a thalidomide baby. He had lobster claw in both hands and his arms were missing the top half and elbow. He also had very narrow slits for eyes that were angled up at the outer ends and his ears were basically missing. It was his first year teaching right out of college and it was shocking for us 9th graders.

The first words out of his mouth on the first day were to talk about his deformities, why he had them, and what problems they had caused him. I remember marveling at how much he’d overcome and how matter of fact he was when answering our questions. He handled it in such an open way that I think it impressed us all and we liked that he treated us like adults.

I never remember anyone of his students making fun of him, on the contrary, all of us were protective and if anyone who wasn’t in his classes said anything about him we’d tell them to fuck off or a little shoving would go on.

He was one of the best teachers I ever had and he became a beloved teacher at my school and the town in general. I always felt the real tragedy was he never got married or had kids, probably because he didn’t want the gene passed on.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2024 3:57 AM

I like Joe's eagle tattoo and his toenail paint job was flawless.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2024 4:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!