Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jude Law, Ana De Armas and Sydney Sweeney star in Ron Howard’s “Eden”

It will premiere at TIFF this year and supposedly it’s getting a lot of buzz. I can’t wait to watch!

It’s a survival thriller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2024 1:29 AM

Vanessa Kirby too!!! Great cast

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 8:44 PM

Which wig will Jude be wearing?

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 8:45 PM

Box office poison Jude Law? This will bomb

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 8:45 PM

I can never decide whether Jude Law is aging well or not.

Also, I'm asking whether he's aged well, not whether he's still as handsome as he was when he was younger.

Of course, he's matured and looks older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 8:47 PM

He has aged mostly naturally and is still handsome. So yes

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 9:01 PM

He’s just bald now so he doesn’t have the full head of beautiful hair anymore. If he didn’t lose his hair he would be exquisite

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 9:02 PM

Still handsome ....!

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 11:21 PM

Still haven't forgiven Ron Howard for Hillbilly Elegy

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2024 12:21 AM

They made a biopic about Jeannie?

by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2024 12:42 AM

Jude Law *IS* Kelsey Grammer in...

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2024 12:45 AM

DL fave Sydney Sweeney was done up like a Hitler Frauen in this (I guess the character probably would have been had she stayed in Germany long enough), but I'm intrigued. The reviews it got at Toronto seem to be mixed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2024 2:18 AM

It’s because it’s directed by Ron Howard and people say this is not like anything he’s filmed and because of that it felt messy at times. Some people feel this material would have been better in someone else’s hands to Direct.

It’s actually based on a real story.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2024 10:53 PM

Ron Howard, what a tedious hack.

Jude Law, still HOT.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2024 12:57 AM

I would have been eager to see this if it wasn't for the inclusion of Tits McSweeney.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2024 1:00 AM

The true story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2024 1:14 AM

DL hates Sydney but I actually sort of like her. She's a basic bitch, and she knows it. The shameless, endless stream of brand partnerships she has is hilarious. The girl's not putting on airs and is getting that coin while it's hot. As an actress, I think she's one of the better among her peers.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2024 1:26 AM

A basic bitch? Shes hot and guys love her.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2024 1:28 AM

It has a 59 Metascore which is poor

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2024 1:29 AM

R17 most straight guys like basic bitches. It's the norm.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2024 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!