Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Ellison, 41, set to become new big boss of Paramount

What's the dirt on him?

I'd suck him off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 10, 2024 8:27 PM

NEPO BABY

[quote] A quick perusal of Mr. Ellison’s page on the Internet Movie Database shows a relatively undistinguished acting career, with minor roles in films like the fighter drama “Flyboys” and teen comedy “The Chumscrubber” (in which he played “Student No. 1”). It wasn’t until he became a producer that his star in Hollywood began to rise.

[quote] After he dropped out of the University of Southern California and gave up on acting, Mr. Ellison turned to producing. His family’s considerable influence — he is the son of the Oracle founder Larry Ellison — helped him bankroll big-budget films like “Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol” and “Star Trek Into Darkness.”

No credentials, other than being the son of a billionaire.

Disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 8:00 PM

Notorious pussyhound. Big Bush fan.

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 8:00 PM

[quote] Along the way, the valuation of Mr. Ellison’s company Skydance Media ballooned to more than $4 billion, after private-equity firms like RedBird Capital Partners and KKR invested in it. Mr. Ellison, the chief executive of Skydance, has co-produced hits like “Top Gun: Maverick” and “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” with Paramount, giving him an entree to the company’s executives and its most valuable franchises.

[quote] Long before he produced “Top Gun: Maverick,” Mr. Ellison was something of a daredevil himself. In 2022 he told The New York Times that he started flying planes in his adolescence and competed in acrobatic air shows into his 20s. How is Mr. Ellison’s family involved in Hollywood?

[quote] Larry Ellison — who had a cameo in “Iron Man 2” — is personally backing Skydance’s bid for Paramount, throwing his wealth and tech expertise behind the deal.

[quote] David Ellison’s sister, Megan Ellison, is also a Hollywood fixture: In 2011, she founded Annapurna, which produced “Her” and “American Hustle.” Mr. Ellison’s wife, Sandra Lynn, is also in showbusiness: She’s the country singer-songwriter behind songs like “I Think of You” and “Somebody Kissed Me at a Bar.” Neither Megan Ellison nor Sandra Lynn are on Skydance’s executive team.

Must be nice to be a Hollywood Billionaire Nepo Baby.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 8:03 PM

Big Bush fan as in the family or hairy pussy?

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 8:03 PM

Dead shark eyes

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 8:04 PM

big feet, big dick face

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 8:08 PM

big bank account face

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 8:10 PM

R7 = Tori Spelling

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2024 8:12 PM

He looks like an asshole

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2024 8:14 PM

I would

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2024 8:15 PM

[quote] I would

He wouldn't.

You're poor and not a female.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2024 8:16 PM

Somewhere between James Spader and Tom Wambsgans.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2024 8:16 PM

NEPO!!!

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 8:31 PM

Ugh. No thanks.

Be looks mean.

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2024 8:36 PM

Highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2024 8:37 PM

Wow! These nepos don’t stop.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2024 8:39 PM

Not my type but not unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2024 9:04 PM

Tard face.

Oops, I mean Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Face

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2024 9:49 PM

We are all Norma Desmond now!

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2024 9:57 PM

Per Wiki: “ He married Sandra Lynn Modic, an actress and singer, on October 1, 2011, in Palm Springs, California

Palm Springs?

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2024 12:16 AM

Looks like he doesn’t wipe properly.

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2024 12:24 AM

“I designed Corporate’s foodcourt app. Since then, I’ve liaised with most contract designers. Every single one of them has to parse my vague recommendations. They hate me.”

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2024 12:27 AM

Does he really look like Peter Thiel or is it just the pic?

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2024 12:47 AM

Hookers and coke, vendetta agendas, a rare scotch and a Cohiba cigar, long lunches…Welcome to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2024 1:37 AM

Dead eyes. He’ll get bum rushed out in a year. People are getting tired of stupid people stumbling into power positions.

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2024 3:11 AM

It's mind boggling that this Nepo Baby with no experience and no credentials, is handed the reins to one of the largest entertainment companies in the world.

Just because his father is rich.

Absolutely mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2024 3:14 AM

Paramount so white.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2024 3:40 AM

R23 Yeah, he reminds me of a younger Peter Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2024 2:39 PM

His father is a Trumper and his sister is Hollywood’s most famous lesbian producer.

Annapurna famously wrote checks for films with top talent but little box office appeal and I believe it does not exist anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2024 2:55 PM

I hope they finally get my contract worked out - Paramount owes me a few million. Get on it, baby.

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2024 2:58 PM

How unfortunate for both siblings. To be the offspring of a billionaire and still be saddled with such odd bone stricture.

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2024 2:58 PM

I need to see at least a shirtless pic.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2024 3:23 PM

Here he is in 2017 with Ryan and Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2024 3:27 PM

If this was a black person, Republicans like this guy's father would be calling him a "DEI" pick. But I guess nepotism is fine when unqualified white guys benefit from it

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Look at the dollar signs in Ryan's eyes!

by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2024 3:33 PM

He looks like a psychopath to me.

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2024 3:34 PM

Maybe they could do a remake of Psycho - isn't it a Paramount property now......David would know.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2024 3:36 PM

This might be the meanest posts in a thread on DL in a long time. Sure he's a nepo baby and probably doesn't deserve what he has -- but -- the guy has rejected his dad's far right belief system and instead has his own, which is liberal. Give him credit for that. It's far more than what most rich sons of rightwing dads do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2024 3:54 PM

He and Megan have money to burn but still look like inbred hunchbacks. This, to me, is a clear sign he cannot run a studio.

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2024 3:59 PM

I'm surprised Megan hasn't had any plastic surgery done to make herself look more appealing bi or lesbo actresses.

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2024 4:01 PM

Looks like the biggest retard in the fraternity

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2024 4:03 PM

Thanks for the $100, Mr. Allison. Much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2024 5:25 PM

First you’d have to figure out which dungeon he’s in. Then know the code to gain entrance. Then you’d have to let him out of his cage, and remove the gimp suit.

At that point he’d probably need a bit of water before you’d feel comfortable assaulting him sexually, OP. And by this point, you’d realize the afternoon menu at Olive Garden was wrapping up soon, so you’d have to make your apologies, try to reschedule (don’t forget that bone density exam next week!) and skeedaddle.

Save your energy. Don’t overreach next time.

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2024 5:53 PM

As much as I hate the DEI nonsense, R34, you are completely right. This dead-eyed, derp-faced twat wouldn't be anywhere if his father weren't a billionaire and it's evident that his one and only qualification for any job is "My daddy funded Oracle and we are rich beyond belief". This is precisely one of the reasons why Hollywood is collapsing: nepo-babies who are entirely devoid of talent, intelligence of competence get into positions of power just because their parents are super wealthy, and then proceed to mismanage everything guided by their own self-deluded sense of omnipotence. There is NO WAY that this guy deserves to be in that position, given his practically inexistent experience at anything other than using daddy's money to get what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 44July 10, 2024 5:59 PM

[quote] dead-eyed, derp-faced twat

Thank you R44! DEDFT needs to go on the DL wall with DIAGF

by Anonymousreply 45July 10, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote]"My daddy funded Oracle and we are rich beyond belief". This is precisely one of the reasons why Hollywood is collapsing:

Wealthy dilettantes using their money to buy their way into show business is a trope so old it is literally addressed in the first minute of All About Eve.

[bold]Addison DeWitt : There are, in general, two types of theatrical producers. One has a great many wealthy friends who will risk a tax-deductible loss. This type is interested in art. The other is one to whom each production means potential ruin or fortune. This type is out to make a buck.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 46July 10, 2024 6:41 PM

Nepotishm Schnepotishm

by Anonymousreply 47July 10, 2024 7:05 PM

R46, I find that disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 48July 10, 2024 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!