Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ric Grenell says Melania Trump is the key to getting gay people to vote Republican

Has he ever met another gay man? All we ever do is make fun of her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 8:32 PM

I don't know about Gay people, but Melania sure can bring in the gold-diggers and hookers vote

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 7:06 PM

[quote]"Mrs. Trump has a long history of supporting efforts around unity and inclusion ... We are working.to build a more inclusive Republican Party. Also to let LBGT people know that they have a home in the conservative movement. Mrs. Trump is about unity. She came to this country from another one, she speaks multiple languages. She came here and is a self-made woman, had a very successful career before she married Donald Trump. She understands the importance of being judged on your character and your ability to do good work."

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 7:07 PM

[quote]"With his appointments and his policy initiatives in his first term, things like ending the spread of HIV/AIDS in 10 years, calling for an international decriminalization of homosexuality at the UN ... He has a portfolio and a track record as a businessman and a philanthropist, but now as a politician of actually fighting for equality and inclusion, and that's something that resonates strongly not only with LGBT and center-right voters, but also with suburban women.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 7:08 PM

All I'm saying...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 7:11 PM

If only there was a way to get Derek Blasberg to spend the night at Charles Moran's house.

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 7:13 PM

Trump should invite Derek to Mar-a-Lago

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 7:26 PM

The second Trump regime will not be good for gays and same-sex marriage and there's little Melania can or will do to make it better.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 7:36 PM

Barron is gay and Melania is protective.

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2024 7:40 PM

It worked in 2016. Do you think men wanted to see Turd every day? They wanted Melania's big titties on TV.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote]Has he ever met another gay man? All we ever do is make fun of her

Have *you* ever met a Cabinette? They'll suck Trump's 1.7 inches off all day long. And swallow.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2024 8:11 PM

Yays, I like the homos! They make me look pretty. But I don't care do u?

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2024 8:15 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2024 8:23 PM

This is stupid. Even as propaganda this is stupid. There is simply nothing this bitch has ever done, well ever about anything, but very much nothing about gay rights in any real way.

But I guess there's no real alternative in that stupid party when it comes to gay rights. It's like being from Pittsburgh. You have to do SOMETHING. (and I'm guessing neither Melania nor Ric Grenell would get the reference.)

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!