Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be Aging Starlets Desperate for Attention

I’m my assistant’s call to Page Six as I put a bikini on my wrinkly ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2024 2:30 AM

Courteney Cox is not a starlet.

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 1:59 PM

I'm Teri Hatcher and I have a YouTube channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 2:02 PM

Do they dedicate much of their daily lives to these routines?

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 2:03 PM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 2:09 PM

Fame and adulation...one hell of a drug.

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 2:13 PM

At they thought I was nuts.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 2:15 PM

Matt Bomer in five years.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 2:23 PM

I can’t wait until R4 is no longer with us.

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2024 2:23 PM

My uncle was a fitness freak and an intellectual with a Ph.D in Math. He died 2 weeks ago from Alzheimer's. He had stopped eating completely and weighed only 85 pounds at the time of his death. He had the vocabulary of a 3 year old when my mother went to see him 1 month ago. Keep working out Courtney but everything falls apart at the end... and then you die.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2024 2:26 PM

I'm Elizabeth Hurley's daily bikini poses photographed by her son Damien.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2024 2:27 PM

I'm Christie Brinkly proclaiming vegan diet and exercise is the secret to my youthful look as I pose on a yacht with my arms raised above my head to slim my middle.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2024 2:29 PM

I'm anorexic Susan Lucci starving myself for decades yet still had a 90% artery blockage and had to have a stent put in.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2024 2:31 PM

Oh my Lord, I'm shocked at the behaviour of these women! How could they embarrass themselves to such an extent for the sake of attention? This was unheard of in my time!

Yep, Hollywood had NEVER BEFORE had moderately talented starlets relying of their ever diminishing sex appeal in order to sate their need for adulation. It's something entirely new. Sure it is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 2:33 PM

So she kept her word about laying off the fillers and went for the full face lift. Looks pretty good. Did she get her fake tits removed or redone?

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2024 2:36 PM

R9 - How old was your uncle? Alzheimer's runs on my dad’s side of the family. My mom’s side tends to get cancer after 70. Nobody has had a heart attack, despite high cholesterol.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2024 2:38 PM

Dance with her now, Bruce!

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2024 2:40 PM

R8 just block the murdock dollars troll. He is OCD and adds nothing to any conversation.

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2024 2:51 PM

She should change her name to Anna.

Anna Rexic.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2024 2:58 PM

I’m Joan Rivers and my desperation killed me. Be happy I can’t vote!

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2024 3:00 PM

Not everyone has the time-defying grace and sensuality of Sharon Stone, a breathtaking beauty which is commensurate with her extraordinary acting prowess.

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2024 3:09 PM

R15 He was 75 but started having symptoms 5 years ago. It was horrible. I understand why Robin Williams did what he did.

by Anonymousreply 21July 9, 2024 3:25 PM

I'm Kate Beckinsale. Please ignore my original faces

by Anonymousreply 22July 9, 2024 3:30 PM

I like Courteney Cox. She has a great sense of humor and can laugh at herself.

by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2024 3:34 PM

I'm the home goods and fragrance lines available on QVC and elsewhere!

by Anonymousreply 24July 9, 2024 3:35 PM

Jessica Simpson has turned herself into a cadaver in an attempt to appear young and relevant.

Her gay father isn't a starlet but thinks he is with similar results.

by Anonymousreply 25July 9, 2024 3:36 PM

r4 "Murdoch NY Post links" Troll posts give repetitive annoyance to people on here who ARE gay.

by Anonymousreply 26July 9, 2024 8:39 PM

My God, MY EYES!!

wtf? Did we need to see her sinewy legs/knees/body??

by Anonymousreply 27July 9, 2024 8:53 PM

Did she actually crawl out of a freezer at the end of the video? The fuck?

by Anonymousreply 28July 9, 2024 8:57 PM

I was ready to hate on her but she looks good to me - for 60? Yeah she’s doing alright and she laughs at herself. A zaftig Courtney was never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2024 9:02 PM

R4 Could you please leave? You're right in my line.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2024 9:03 PM

The only reality show i would watch would be these old hasbeens still trying to be in the papers and fighting amounst each other to get in the camera shot.

by Anonymousreply 31July 9, 2024 11:20 PM

Someone ask her to knock off the liposuction to her stomach area and who knows where else. She is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 32July 9, 2024 11:40 PM

I’m Tori Spelling. I’m a “star” but not for the reasons I expect.

by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2024 11:53 PM

I love how all these rich, insecure bimbos don’t even pretend to care about “acting” or the exciting film projects they’re working on anymore.

Attention, attention, attention. That’s the only commodity that matters. Not even all that “Friends” money can fill that huge hole of desperation.

Hollywood really is a den of incurable narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2024 12:25 AM

When Starlets were *Starlets*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2024 12:35 AM

R34 because they all make a shit ton of money from insta posts etc.

She looks good but way too thin. Ironically, being that thin ages her.

If I could do that all day with someone making me healthy meals, I would be happy as a clam.

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2024 1:44 AM

Working out is basically the only thing she has to do. She doesn’t have to work, shop, cook, clean, take care of a house, people, etc. As much as I say I would enjoy a life of leisure, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself for most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2024 1:57 AM

R28 I think he she did. Crawled out of her freezer compartment and called it cryotherapy.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2024 2:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2024 2:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!