Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A NEW Jardiance Commercial -- With a Big 'ol Black GURL!

Squeeeee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2024 7:46 AM

The first woman was a performing arts school reject. I desperately wished she would hit her head on the fountain she was dancing on and drown in it due to how obnoxious she was.

The second woman was a passive-aggressive office frau who you could tell was dripping with sarcasm and vitriol due to the sound of her voice.

This guy is actually okay, a decent singer and not obnoxious at all. But I still think it's hilarious that they think people want to pay for an overpriced pill (that can possibly cause a taint infection leading to deadly gangrene) when there are so much other better medications out there for diabetes (that do not carry that risk).

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2024 2:08 AM

What happened to the first girl? Deanna? She seemed to take the world by storm and then they replaced her. I would think that the Jardiance would've known a star when they see one and milked Deanna for all it was worth instead of replacing her so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2024 2:19 AM

This is begging for an SNL version.

One where that couple painting the picket fence is actually putting it up to keep out their black gay neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 4:55 AM

Now it's easy to see --eee --eee

I'm lowering my A-1 see - eee -- eee

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 9:36 AM

Dreadful!

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 10:34 AM

Believe it or not, we had a pool party on July 4 and a few of our guests just effing love those commercials. It's not quite Peter and Christmas with Folgers, but close.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 9:10 PM

R6- Your guests sound basic.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 9:13 PM

Well, one of them was research scientist with a PhD from MIT.

You sound judgmental and narrow-minded.

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2024 9:17 PM

There is another new Jardiance commercial with a chubby white guy.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2024 9:20 PM

[quote]I would think that the Jardiance would've known a star when they see one [bold]and milked Deanna for all it was worth[/bold]

I see you, R2.😉

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2024 9:34 PM

It has an Up with People cult feel, which I enjoyed.

*Side effects may include dancing while gardening, frozen smiles, and surrendering your free will.*

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2024 11:35 PM

I thought the Black guy had a nice bulge strapped in, you could see it wrangling about when dancing.

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2024 11:17 AM

I hope these actors are making good coin for these cornball commercials.

by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2024 11:46 AM

I am surprised that we haven’t seen Deanna parlay that into a big career move or blog or tour. Lesser one hit wonders have. Is Deanna playing Anita in West Side Story in Summer Stock some where?

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2024 11:58 AM

I can tune this out, I don't even know what the product is. I did laugh at the Mounjuro commercial. I went to the bathroom, washed my hands and when I came back to the television, the mounjauro commercial was still running. They spent a fortune in advertising. It's a crappy ad featuring lots of singing and eye contact from the actors staring down the camera.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2024 12:09 PM

That Back to school commercial for target where the kid is saying B that he is going to be the most popular coolest kid in his class. He practices by saying “zWhaaaaup? Whasupp?whas up?”

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2024 7:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!