Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever hitchhiked?

Mama always told me never get in the car with strangers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 10:37 PM

Are you serious? NO!

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 9:54 PM

I had my first brush with the homosex hitchhiking at age 15! I'll provide details later, but don't get your hopes up, they are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 9:58 PM

OP, I most certainly did not, because I watched Charlene Tilton in Diary of a Teenage Hitchhiker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 10:05 PM

Constantly we hitchhiked everywhere . thats how we used to get around. There was a time when the world wasn’t gripped by fear. I know I’m old

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 10:09 PM

I was hitchhiking with a friend (I am a woman) and this guy pulled up. He was a tiny man so we thought he would be harmless. We were trying to go to the beach. This was 1969 and hitchhiking was the norm. Anyway, we piled in the front seat. This was before bucket seats and my friend got in first. I was by the window. The guy pulls over on Pacific Coast Highway and starts to grab my friend's crotch. I jumped out of the car, went to the driver's side, raked my long nails across his face, and started pulling his hair hard. At that point, my friend had joined me in beating him up. We pulled him out of the car and kicked the shit out of him. After kicking him for a short time we ran down PCH and finally turned around to see the guy laying splayed out next to his car with both doors open. It was funny. I bet he never picked up any more women.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 10:10 PM

R5 Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 10:23 PM

The serial killer couldn't be bothered to try and kill you even when you're both alone in a car together. Would be hard not to feel at least a little rejected.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!