Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Doug Sheehan, Knots Landing and General Hospital Actor, Dead at 75

Sheehan passed away “peacefully at his home on Saturday morning, June 29, 2024, with his loving wife at his side.” A cause of death was not disclosed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2024 8:14 PM

He was cute.

Way hotter than Gary.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 7:18 PM

This is sad.

I had such a crush on him when he was on General Hospital. Hard to believer he started on GH 45 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 10:27 PM

Now, that face is a "map of Ireland", as my grandmother used to say.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2024 2:42 AM

I wish his character had turned up on Knots Landing years after he disappeared--he worked well playing off just about anyone in the cast, and bringing him back not as a threat to Gary and Val, but as someone who could see through some of the later characters, like Anne and Claudia, and maybe rebuild a relationship with the twins he'd helped raise, and a friendship with Val.

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2024 2:53 AM

How sad. Nurse Bobbie and Joe Kelly both dead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 3:00 AM

He was hot before hot was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 3:43 AM

Joe Kelly was soo hott on General Hospital, I wanted Joe deep inside me!!

He was much hotter than Gary on Knot's Landing, however Gary had Ewing money!!

I couldn't decide which one I wanted to Fuck!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2024 12:14 AM

He was beautiful and from what I’ve read about him over the years he was a real nice guy much loved.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2024 3:29 PM

Showing my age, but... 25 or so years ago I read on DL both he and Ed Marinaro had THE foulest halitosis.

Such a random thing, but I never was able to look at them the same way again.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2024 5:26 PM

The scene from GH that really sticks in my mind was when he caught Heather and Scotty in bed above Kelly's. He almost vomited at the sight of them - running off screen. I really thought he was going to vomit! That should have earned him an emmy.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2024 6:19 PM

Joe should have thrown Heather out the window, fucked Scotty sooo hard, crush his man-pussy.

Scotty loved cock!

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2024 7:24 PM

Oh, no! Another one?

I thought he was so sexy when I was a young gayling.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2024 7:52 PM

R11 Well, Kin loved cock, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2024 7:56 PM

Is he still dead?

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2024 8:12 PM

Original thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2024 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!