Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New York Times: Parkinson’s Expert visited White House 8 times in 8 months

This was reported in the Post yesterday but now confirmed by the Times.

Biden has lied to everybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2024 10:23 AM

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 5:39 PM

Archive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 5:39 PM

Suggest you read the article OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 5:41 PM

Because of this, ya dumb fucking MAGA cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 5:43 PM

The President, who does not create legislation, required monthly visits at the same time every month from a neurologist to create legislation?

“Dr. Cannard’s eight more recent visits started on July 28, 2023, when he was listed as meeting with Megan Nasworthy, a White House liaison to Walter Reed. She was listed as the person visited for seven of those meetings, which consistently occurred early, between 7 and 9 a.m. on Fridays, with the exception of the last meeting, which occurred on Thursday, March 28, the day before Good Friday. The logs note a 10th visit that appeared to be for a family tour of the White House.”

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 5:47 PM

Mein Michael J. Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 5:48 PM

R5 doesn't understand the term "legislative consultation."

Fuck off, ya dumb MAGA cunt.

Take it to Truth Social, where they'll ejaculate all over you.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 5:49 PM

A deep fake logbook

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 5:51 PM

R8 it was provided by The White House

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2024 6:00 PM

Sure it was Boris.

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2024 6:01 PM

OP, Muriel will shut down this thread just like she did the other. Can't let the truth get out.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2024 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2024 6:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2024 6:07 PM

maybe he hhas that celine dionne disease .

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2024 6:09 PM

[quote]OP, Muriel will shut down this thread just like she did the other. Can't let the truth get out.

Yes, Muriel will suppress the truth about (checking notes) a story in The New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]r11 = OP, Muriel will shut down this thread just like she did the other. Can't let the truth get out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2024 6:17 PM

Interesting. A women in my class said right after the debate she thought he had the classic signs of Parkinson's. Her father had it. She is not a republican.

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2024 6:23 PM

Sure R17. I'm sure your friend Natasha knows exactly what she's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2024 6:24 PM

What part of ‘that’s what we have vice-presidents for’ don’t you understand? There’s no reason to upend the entire workings of the convention just because you’re a Trump booster.

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2024 6:25 PM

When I saw the way his mouth was hanging open at the debate, I thought he looked just like my grandfather (who had Parkinson’s.)

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2024 6:28 PM

Then why isn’t President Biden resigning?

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2024 6:28 PM

There's only six months left, he's not going to deteriorate THAT fast.

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2024 6:29 PM

Do we really need an EXPERT to tell us there's cognitive decline?

And please don't respond by saying, "Well, I'm voting for Biden anyway". So will I, but I'm not blind and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2024 6:30 PM

Then why is he running for reelection if the problem is that there’s only six months left in his term?

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2024 6:31 PM

Interesting, r17. A women in my class said right after the debate she thought he had the classic signs of lumbago. Her father had it. She is not a republican.

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2024 6:33 PM

I think we're getting crossed wires here on resigning the presidency and withdrawing as a candidate.

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2024 6:36 PM

If Biden hid a Parkinsons diagnosis he will need to do both.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2024 6:38 PM

People on this thread don’t realize that the ones who want Biden out are the ones terrified of a Trump presidency. Trump supporters desperately want Biden to stay in the race.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2024 6:38 PM

You mean the guy who beat him last time?

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 6:39 PM

Barely.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2024 6:44 PM

R4 That bill was written at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue, and half the Senate sponsored it, and this specific doctor was not a listed consultant on it. Senator Capito (who wrote and introduced the bill) makes no mention of this doctor as a technical advisor to the bill.

And even if this doctor DID write the Parkinson's bill, why would he go to the White House and not the Capitol? Why would he go to the White House TEN TIMES in less than one year? There are senior government officials who don't visit that building ten times in an entire career, let alone in a single year.

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2024 6:52 PM

KJP is turning into a muppet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2024 7:26 PM

R32 She's certainly not doing him any favors from a PR and messaging standpoint.

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2024 7:48 PM

They need to be called out for enabling Trump. These optics are not good.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2024 7:48 PM

Oh, look, another Biden doomscrolling thread 🙄.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2024 7:53 PM

Oh look another hall monitor

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2024 7:56 PM

[quote]They need to be called out for enabling Trump.

Yes the Biden administration does need to be calmed out for enabling Trump. Trump will win because of Biden’s lie.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2024 7:58 PM

So? We elect Joe then Kamala takes over if needed. Would you rather Trump hand the baton over to Tom Cotton?

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2024 8:01 PM

Joe is unelectable if he has lied about having Parkinsons.

What part of that are you failing to understand?

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2024 8:05 PM

R4- The article is irrelevant. It does not change the fact that Biden is Senile.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2024 8:07 PM

NObody is saying, "I was gonna vote for Biden. But I saw that debate and now I'm firmly a Trump supporter". They are as different as daylight and dark.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2024 8:31 PM

R41 it may feel that way among your social circle, and mine too, but polling suggests 10 to 20% of voters out there are “ugh they both suck” and these voters say that their decision is not yet firm. If Biden lost even a wedge of these people over the debate and the messy fallout, that is damaging.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2024 8:39 PM

[quote]Joe is unelectable if he has lied about having Parkinsons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2024 8:42 PM

R43 Yes, and a press secretary has NEVER lied.

In Joe's big interview last week, he was asked point-blank if he would submit to a cognitive evaluation and share the results. He forcefully and repeatedly declined.

A healthy president wouldn't do that. A president who knew he'd pass such an exam wouldn't do that. A president whose entire career and country are hanging by a thread because we all think he's too fucking old...wouldn't do that. He'd come right out and say "ALOHA, MOTHERFUCKERS! I'M IN GREAT SHAPE AND HERE'S THE PROOF! READ IT AND WEEP, ASSHOLES!"

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2024 8:53 PM

Well to be honest, if he did submit to an independent physician, there would be stories on Fox about how that doctor was a Democrat, or his daughter worked for the party.

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2024 8:55 PM

[quote]if he did submit to an independent physician, there would be stories on Fox about how that doctor was a Democrat, or his daughter worked for the party.

Well, will they be?

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2024 8:57 PM

KJP is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2024 9:04 PM

[quote] There's only six months left, he's not going to deteriorate THAT fast.

When you’re 80, 6 months = 2 years. They go FAST.

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2024 9:22 PM

Biden’s downfall is going to make Hillary’s email “scandal” look like a walk in the park.

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2024 9:22 PM

The problem is there is no replacement waiting in the wings to enchant millions of voters. It's too late. The election is in 15 weeks. Support Biden or just sit this one out.

by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote] The problem is there is no replacement waiting in the wings to enchant millions of voters.

Why do you lie?

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2024 9:33 PM

A deeply unpopular President who has just been outed as fraudster and liar, and “Oh, we can’t replace him, nobody perfect exists!”

Freak.

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2024 9:34 PM

[quote] The problem is there is no replacement waiting in the wings to enchant millions of voters.

The single most important responsibility for a leader is prepare a successor.

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2024 10:31 PM

He did prepare a successor.

Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2024 10:40 PM

R54 Actually, it was Beau.

Then he had to go and get himself brain cancer.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2024 11:37 PM

Now we can put this idiotic “story” to rest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 9, 2024 2:15 AM

It was reported that the same doctor visited Obama several times when he was in the WH. It means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 57July 9, 2024 2:26 AM

Kevin O'Connor is involved with Biden family business dealings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 9, 2024 2:29 AM

At 2023 fundraiser Biden could not remember the word ‘veteran’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2024 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!