Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Bottom Needs a Top ASAP

Poor lonely hot guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2024 9:48 AM

He answered his own question when he said "I'm not completely at ease with who I am". If you're gay and not proud to be gay, you're apt to always be on the losing end of the stick. I suspect he grew up in a very homophobic household and the idea that being gay was, is, and always will be bad, and all gay people will end up in Hell. It would be hard to shake that kind of indoctrination from people you consider love-ones if you're doing it on your own.

He needs lots and lots of positive interaction from other gays. He just needs to find out where to find that where he lives. He's not going to find that in most any gay bar or other gay entertainment establishments because most people in those places are there for one reason, to get laid. They don't want real friendship with other gays. They just want a hot man who'll get them off and then get the fuck out.

I feel for him, but seems to have faced his solitude with a mature level of understanding. I don't know if he's clinically depressed by it as I'm not qualified to make an opinion. But frankly, if he really truly wants real and devoted friends badly enough he'll go out and find them. They're out there for us gays, but they rarely come and find you.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 9:48 AM

SURE.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 10:10 AM

That poor Onlyfans whore.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 10:13 AM

Self pity while flaunting your body is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 10:15 AM

For once, the first response, R1 is not snarky and very heartfelt.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 10:47 AM

The extended frame of his almost naked ass destroys all pretense that this is some heartfelt confessional.

I've seen less skin on OF.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 11:00 AM

It feels like a lot of thirst traps wrapped up in self pity.

If he was talking to the camera fully clothed it would have a completely different feel to it.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 11:15 AM

No one would watch his video if he were fully clothed. He’s not dumb.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 11:23 AM

I guess the take-away is that you can be hot and get laid all you want but maybe you can’t make a connection.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2024 11:23 AM

What a fucking MARY!

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2024 11:42 AM

the dramatic emotional voiceover while he flaunts his ass and thighs is ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2024 11:48 AM

Made it through the first minute.

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2024 12:00 PM

R9 Yeah, a child even knows that!

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 11:59 AM

"I'm gonna get real deep and tell you what it's like to be a gay man living alone. But first, let me take off my clothes so I can tell you what it's like wearing only my Speedo."

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2024 12:17 PM

Nothing worse than a hot guy bitching about being hot.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2024 12:29 PM

[quote]If you're gay and not proud to be gay, you're apt to always be on the losing end of the stick.

Take. The. Stick. Out. Of. Your. Ass. R1.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2024 12:54 PM

MARY!!

I think he needs to contract out the voiceover role to Ze Frank…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2024 1:16 PM

Are we sure this isn't a parody? Obviously he has one friend willing to film this blather.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2024 1:36 PM

Nope, not a parody. Look at his other videos. He LOOOOOOVES wearing spedos. And the attention he gets. Kind of a lonely thirsty trap guy. One of his videos is about how he hates Grinder but kept using it.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 6:48 AM

I was waiting for the moment when he would just come out and say that everything finally made sense when he got diagnosed with Level 1 Autism Spectrum Disorder... but no

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2024 8:12 AM

[quote]This Bottom Needs a Top ASAP

Soon to be the new tagline of the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2024 8:20 AM

I have that "tagline" as a tattoo, R21.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2024 9:01 AM

Is this his Grindr profile, if so I'd of fallen asleep pretty early on.

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2024 9:33 AM

A purple shirt with blue pants is unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2024 9:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!