Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meathead joins the chorus of Joe's Gotta Go

Stifle, Meathead.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 15, 2024 1:41 PM

Someone is on Ozempic.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 12:52 AM

Rob Reiner was a hero when he was against Trump. Now not so much. Hmm

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 12:58 AM

He looks a lot like guy who wrote the book Art of the Deal for Trump who Trump later sued and lost.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 1:05 AM

Some things to consider when you look at the list of people calling for Pres. Biden to stand down:

-- 90% are white males, which is Dems. lowest demo..meaning a lot are expressing the sentiments of their peers who weren't keen on Joe to begin with

--many are "never Trumpers", aka: Republicans (at heart) who are focused optics, uneasily aligned with Dems. and wanting to transform their new home to look like their old (now abandoned) home.

--some are Bernie Bro and progressives who will look for any excuse to blow shit up anyway. (aka: Michael Moore)

--some, like Tim Ryan are claiming that this is necessary to win the race...but they lost their own races...

--of the +/- Congressional reps, most are back-benchers who are back-benchers because they don't know the art of teamwork

--very, very few indicate any understanding of how impossible such an undertaking actually would be

and, most importantly

--they express worry about the elusive "swing voter" without understanding the needs and wants of the base. While both are important, grabbing the shiny new thing while pissing off the foundation is a recipe for disaster

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 1:20 AM

Are the "The American President" stars Annette Bening and Michael Douglas obligated to chime in with their political advice too?

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 1:26 AM

Don't forget Boris and Lee King Dong benefit the longer this chaos conversation goes on

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 1:30 AM

[quote] --very, very few indicate any understanding of how impossible such an undertaking actually would be

The 5th bullet point at R4 is supposed to say +/-10 Congressional reps"...

...and here is one of them, saying out loud, that he doesn't understand how delegates work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 1:51 AM

Rob is over compensating for laughing at Rodger Moore when Rodger said Trump would win the election over Clinton. He is basically always wrong.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 2:01 AM

Michael Moore...sorry.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2024 2:01 AM

r4 Biden is going senile. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2024 2:17 AM

[quote]they express worry about the elusive "swing voter" without understanding the needs and wants of the base. While both are important, grabbing the shiny new thing while pissing off the foundation is a recipe for disaster

Most of "the foundation" is alarmed at Biden's mental decline and wants him out.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2024 2:18 AM

[quote][R4]Biden is going senile. End of story.

r10 He's still more capable than Trump. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2024 2:24 AM

I may be old

But I get shit done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2024 2:25 AM

This talentless nepo baby needs to go away for good. He hasn't made a watchable movie since Ghosts of Mississippi in 1996.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2024 2:27 AM

R4, what’s your point?

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2024 2:27 AM

Joe hasn’t gotten shit done. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2024 2:28 AM

Joe is telling people to re-elect him so he can do something about abortion. He’s president NOW.

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2024 2:29 AM

I agree with Meathead.

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2024 2:29 AM

The proof...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2024 2:29 AM

This thread is now a dingbat magnet

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2024 2:31 AM

r17 likes to be redundant:

*First clips of Biden’s ABC News interview*

[quote]Biden said two weeks ago: “Re-elect me president and I’ll make abortion rights the law of the land.”

[quote]The public shot back: “You’re president NOW!”

r17 = How to say you're retarded without saying...

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2024 2:33 AM

Strange how people with me ney are always trying to influence Politics.

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2024 2:34 AM

R8 Michael Moore was read to filth on DL when he made that statement. He was suddenly a hack and Bowling for Columbine was now overrated.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2024 2:37 AM

When Michael Moore said Trump was going to win, it was yet another nail in Hillary's coffin. He gave a whole bunch of progressives who didn't like Hillary permission to not vote for her in an election in which a few thousand votes made the difference between her and a secure-for-a-generation SCOTUS keeping Roe intact and Trump with a SCOTUS who just made the President a king.

No, I don't blame Moore for Hillary's loss (and frankly, let's not go there again). But when we have a pile-on like this with Biden, it hurts the party. What I'd tell them is to get together behind the scenes and take it to Biden privately. Follow Mark Warner's lead.

The silence from Trump and MAGAworld is worrisome. Either they are sitting back and enjoying this circus, or they're behind it... and I don't know which is worse.

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2024 2:57 AM

[quote] Follow Mark Warner's lead.

Reports are that Warner has cancelled that meeting because of the blowback

also:

[quote] I have strong reason to believe that @hakeemjeffries drops the hammer tomorrow. Stay tuned!

not to mention

[quote] If the media, pundits and Democratic establishment worked this hard FOR Joe Biden instead of against him he’d be up 20 points right now.

and:

[quote] There’s 211 dems in House. let’s say 200 were on the call about biden. the press reports 4 more (in addition to the 5 )on the call want him to step down. so why isn’t the story thus: majority of House Democrats still supporting Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2024 3:23 AM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2024 3:27 AM

[Quote] He's still more capable than Trump. End of story.

but is he capable of beating Trump in Nov.?

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2024 3:43 AM

If Sally Struthers joins the chorus of Joe's Gotta Go, then you know the shit's hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2024 3:51 AM

[quote]but is he capable of beating Trump in Nov.?

I ain't Cassandra, r27, are you?

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 3:52 AM

Where's Susan Sarandon? She can clear this mess up, surely.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2024 4:05 AM

Has Robert De Niro commented?

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2024 4:08 AM

Yes Susan/R31.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2024 4:11 AM

Politics is about winning. Not holding on to a bad candidate out of loyalty. Joe is unpopular, going senile, and would be 86 at the end of his 2nd term. He needs ti step down so we can beat Trump.

And please don’t play the race card. It’s wasting time and shows people are stalling the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2024 4:20 AM

STAY STRONG SALLY STRUTHERS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2024 4:26 AM

[Quote] 90% are white males.

Oh look, another Dem who thinks they are winning by impugning white males (with no citation no less).

Guess who would benefit from Biden dropping out or resigning right now? Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2024 4:33 AM

Maybe Sarah Silverman and Al Franken should speak out in favor of Joe staying in the race

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2024 4:39 AM

R36 Sarah and Al

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2024 4:42 AM

[quote] Sinclair Broadcast Group's latest plot? A coordinated effort across at least 86 local news websites to suggest that Joe Biden is mentally unfit for the presidency, based on edited footage and misinformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2024 4:49 AM

He's correct. I don't understand the allegiance to Biden above all else.

Of course news media in the right has had a field day airing footage of Biden looking befuddled, talking of his trailblazing adventures as a Black woman, his mouth as wide open and his eyes as glassy as a feebly whispering about who knows what Billy Bass... But however carefully chosen to portray him as past prime and brain asked, I'm afraid there's too much truth in them. Watch all or any five excruciating minutes of Biden in the debate, Biden in France, Biden in most any.public appearance and its clear he's lost it.

Trump is too dangerous a prospect in any already badly fucked country to leave to "Mighty Joe" who can't even string together a cogent unrehearsed sentence and whose family has been shielding him from his staff. FFS, he's been a great antidote to Trump's 4 years of Misrule but sadly Biden's mental health has slipped too far. The best thing is for another, abler candidate to take on Trump.

Biden is a fucking field day for Trump. Even that prideful idiot is sharp enough to shut up for once and let the light on Biden show the extent of his frailties. The right thing for Biden to do is to withdraw from the race and let q stronger candidate have a chance to draw a line showing the sharp difference in the paths of the two parties.

Biden always had his loony gaffes but he was also sharp and very adept with people, particularly one on one. He could recognize a constituent and maybe need a prompt for the name but then recall past conversations in great detail and asked questions following up on conversations from.months or years before. That agility at human connection had faded somewhat in his.prraidency (along with the opportunity to exercise it), but alarmingly of late. It's obvious those around him have seen the same and have shielded him from uncontrolled and unrehearsed moments.

No matter how vile and dangerous Trump is, no.matyer how much an idiot and how incoherent his ramblings, Democrats deserve a candidate with some agility and voice and ability to focus on the choice that the election represents. Biden is no.longwr that person. He must step aside from the campaign and let someone with a pulse and a reliably working mind take.on the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2024 6:38 AM

R39 very well stated analysis. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2024 6:41 AM

I feel sorry for you poor Americans. They've obviously been hiding Biden's mental decline-now it's too late to replace him and the other candidate is even more frightening.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2024 6:44 AM

R38 Biden has certainly provided a wealth of material to the RNC to use

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2024 7:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2024 10:48 AM

Hollywood really needs to stay the hell out of politics.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2024 10:53 AM

Voting for Biden is voting for Harris but there really is no other choice. He was showing these signs a year ago and those not seeing it were in denial. So stupid. Like not facing the reality of an old frail parent with beginning dementia where the inevitably is it can only get worse. Like owning a company and putting them in an important powerful position. Everybody would be 'Are you insane?!' It's quite a gamble seeing if he can beat Trump. In any case it will be very interesting. And if Trump wins the world will not end unless he starts WW lll. The human race has had a good(well kind of)run.

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2024 11:04 AM

Unfortunately, losing the incumbent would be deadly. All the clout, money and mojo would be dissipated. I'm afraid we're stuck with Joe.

Pray that Trump dies.

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2024 11:24 AM

My daily prayer for the last 8 years R46

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2024 11:27 AM

[quote]Unfortunately, losing the incumbent would be deadly.

You already lost the incumbent. Parkinsons took care of that.

Here is what you need to accept:

A) Trump will win the election with a Republican Congress

B) Biden and his supporters are responsible but will never take accountability for it

C) Nothing can be done

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2024 11:37 AM

Now that Carnac the Magnificent has chimed in @R48, why not just go another step and cancel the elections since our collective fate has already been predetermined by the self-appointed god @R48.

Why does the internet make some people such incredible, arrogant, blowhard assholes?

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2024 12:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2024 12:50 PM

Guess we're adding Stephen King to the list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2024 12:52 PM

I'm firmly in the camp that Biden should remain the candidate, but I can also understand and respect big money donors like Rob Reiner and Stephen King.

But once again, the is where Democratic Party leadership is severely lacking.

Does anyone even know who the head of the DNC is?

The party leadership should have been on this shit Thursday night, talking to both sides and making sure party unity was not severely divided. That leadership should have been working overtime all the holiday weekend to prevent this schism from getting out of hand like it is now.

It's the same damn reason there's been no effective Democratic Party response to Trump, the Republican Party, the Christian Nationalists and all of their faux patriotism and even faker religious piety. Instead, they rely on a former Republican and the Lincoln Project for their messaging.

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2024 1:27 PM

[quote] Does anyone even know who the head of the DNC is?

Jaime Harrison

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2024 1:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2024 1:57 PM

Call your congressperson today! (esp. if you have a Dem congressperson) Let them know this palace coup shit is unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2024 2:09 PM

Oh gosh. I forgot all about him.

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2024 2:14 PM

We get, you don't want to go, Joe.

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2024 2:16 PM

Joe’s defiance is going to doom the party. He’s 100% clueless and playing right into Trump’s hands.

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2024 2:24 PM

Who gives a shit what the acclaimed director of "North" wants for American politics?

by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2024 2:25 PM

R59 Yessss. What puts me off is the implication that these big donors get to decide what happens. Oh no, we lost Rob and Abigail! We're doomed! Even if we are, don't remind us poors how little power and influence we have, it's annoying. I liked this pithy comment on the Deadline piece:

Rob, stick to doing what you and your friends do best, giving directions to the Brentwood Country Mart and leave politicking to those who live in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2024 2:26 PM

Stephen King has also switched gears as well.

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2024 2:31 PM

Joe has a NATO press conference this week. I’m sure it will all be about his unfitness to serve. Then his campaign will gaslight everyone and say how great he did.

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2024 2:31 PM

R60 But yet when politicians need their bank and influence it is all gravy. When he criticizes Trump and other Magas he is an intellectually astute artist, Hollywood auteur of culture and sophistication. You cunts are so full of it.

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2024 2:31 PM

R63 I doubt anyone after 1996 is calling Rob Reiner an auteur or an artiste

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2024 2:33 PM

Filmmaker and activist Michael Moore said he thinks President Joe Biden is the victim of “a form of elder abuse” as those around him push him to stay in the race.

“Watching the debate a week ago was heartbreaking,” Moore told MSNBC’s Ayman Mohyeldin. “Why did they even let him go out on the stage in this condition? Who was looking out for him? Who’s looking out for him right now?”

Moore said there are people capable of being president in their 80s, but Biden’s poor debate performance suggests something other than age. “Something was wrong that night,” he said. “We all saw it. We can’t unsee it.”

Moore, who is from Michigan, said most people who follow politics there believe the key swing state is “almost unwinnable” for Biden now, not just due to concerns over his cognitive health but also because Arab American voters and younger voters have turned on Biden over his Gaza policy. Moore also had some praise for Biden, calling him “the most progressive president that we’ve had in my lifetime” and giving him credit for defeating Trump last time around.

“He removed the devil in 2020,” Moore said.

On his podcast and website, Moore called on Biden to get a medical evaluation and said that, if it confirms “the obvious medical issues that were on full display” during the debate, he should step down and turn over the Oval Office to Vice President Kamala Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2024 2:49 PM

[quote] But yet when politicians need their bank and influence it is all gravy.

Well duh, moron. Do you have a point, unlike most of Reiner's movies?

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2024 2:49 PM

If Biden loses I hope his entire team never works in Washington again. Because we all know what this is REALLY about. This is about maintaining positions and status. And I hope Jill Biden never makes the cover of Vanity Fair.

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2024 2:52 PM

The situation at R38 is why the FCC should have never overturned the ownership regulations it once had.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2024 2:56 PM

Sorry but what do these fuck tards think its does? All it does is make it so Trump wins. Who the hell are they going to pull out fo run for president in 5 months?

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2024 3:04 PM

"What puts me off is the implication that these big donors get to decide what happens."

Money talks. Chumps walk.

Basic fact of life.

I'm sorry your parents did not bother to teach you that simple fact of life.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2024 3:29 PM

[quote]Hollywood really needs to stay the hell out of politics.

Yes, these Hollywood celebs in their ivory towers are making the Democrats look elitist and out-of-touch.

Many Americans despise Hollywood now, because it's become associated with Marxists and globalists.

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2024 4:13 PM

[quote] Sorry but what do these fuck tards think its does? All it does is make it so Trump wins.

Biden remaining on the ticket makes it so Trump wins. Don’t lose sight of that.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2024 4:14 PM

The DNC sure fucks the dog a lot. If this was China somebody would have been shot by now. Looks like we are getting the orange stain again.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2024 4:18 PM

So...it's about style and not competence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2024 4:36 PM

These decisions are out of your hands. How much "democracy" is really being seen, here? The big money donors are who make the decisions, and the party elites. They make them together. Kamala Harris met with Hillary, Schumer, and other party bigwigs because she checked all the boxes for an image of a leader. Female, minority, young(ish). She tanked with the people, but she's in the VP position regardless. Sanders won the first three primaries/caucuses--that person always becomes the nominee. But Obama pulled strings, had Pete and Amy drop out, rewarded Pete with a Cabinet position, kept Warren in the race to take votes from Bernie, and Joe became the nominee. It's the illusion of choice. Now Biden will drop out, the party and the donors will choose a new candidate, and you and I won't have a say in it. Just letting you know.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2024 4:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2024 5:04 PM

Reiner is learning the lesson that having helped create an army of wild-eyed political fanatics, he can’t control them and they can attack him the same as they attack others.

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2024 5:17 PM

The American electorate was not going to elect a socialist (Bernie's own label, not mine) as President R75. I can't believe some people are STILL rehashing 2016.

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2024 5:22 PM

Ozempic or not, I don’t think I’ve seen Rob Reiner look this good.

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2024 5:32 PM

R79 I thought so too. Almost like he was running for office.

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2024 5:40 PM

R78 Maybe they should have, because they ended up electing a Fascist, and it looks like they're about to again.

But oh, no! Medicare for All! Free Public College! Run for your lives!

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2024 6:57 PM

R78 I was talking about 2020.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2024 6:59 PM

1) The White House should release to them any archived medical reports from the former guy.

2) This is a current photo of James Comer. He's not 52 years old yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2024 7:48 PM

Why is everyone so worried that Joe is senile? Obviously the country is chugging along fine with our advanced-stage dementia President- so who cares? He must have some good people working for him.

I don't care if he's catatonic: he's not Trump. Neither is Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2024 8:16 PM

They are worried *he can't win.*. It's called RUNNING for president, not shuffling.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2024 8:18 PM

This brings us up to 10 out of 211 House Reps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2024 8:24 PM

Meathead has always been a great big fat person, but he does look better than usual in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2024 8:24 PM

Has Morgan Fairchild spoken up about Biden yet?

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2024 8:57 PM

[quote] Has Morgan Fairchild spoken up about Biden yet?

Kinda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2024 9:10 PM

Elizabeth Warren is speaking the same:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2024 11:39 PM

[quote] Why is everyone so worried that Joe is senile? Obviously the country is chugging along fine with our advanced-stage dementia President- so who cares? He must have some good people working for him.

R84 How do you know he has good people working for him? This is a very bad situation where power could be seized by anyone. We didn't elect these other people to lead us, and the world. How do you know you can trust them?

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2024 5:03 AM

R78 I agree with you. But let the young libertarian type white people tell it “Oh I’ll vote for Bernie but never Hillary. Those emails”. I hate white people sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2024 5:27 AM

R78 They were never gong to elect Hillary, either, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 93July 9, 2024 5:51 AM

[quote] Like owning a company and putting them in an important powerful position. Everybody would be 'Are you insane?!'

Oh Please, it that were true then Trump with his 34 convictions, rape, fraud, defamation charges would have him out on the streets years ago. What company would stand for that? This is 2024, get a new "corporate" analogy because it does not hold up if you apply the same standard to the other side and yet he's the front running of the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 94July 9, 2024 6:02 AM

[quote]How do you know he has good people working for him?

Try looking at his record Sherlock. You think Biden did that all by himself. It's the team he's chosen, it's the team that would continue his work. It's not complicated. Stop wringing your hands creating concern for things that are not there.

by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2024 6:06 AM

R95 The point went right over your head, genius. There's a reason unelected people are not allowed to run the country under the Constitution. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2024 6:50 AM

R7, Seth Moulton is my Congressman. No one has ever accused him of being a Mensa candidate.

by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2024 7:06 AM

R74, No one “saw” Biden on “Morning Joe”, they heard his voice over a telephone reading prepared notes.

by Anonymousreply 98July 9, 2024 7:10 AM

Biden still flubbed it up over the telephone.

by Anonymousreply 99July 9, 2024 7:49 AM

Trump "flubbed" it all the time on Morning Joe 8 years ago. He used to call in all the time for free air time until he burned that bridge. Talk about fake outrage.

by Anonymousreply 100July 9, 2024 8:40 AM

R98 Trump used to do the same thing with Morning Joe when he ran for president, something you would know if you were not a troll.

by Anonymousreply 101July 9, 2024 8:41 AM

The people who are worried and complaining about Joe's diminished capacity already have said everything there is to say about Trump. They long ago became hardened to his constant stream of stupidities. With Joe, it's a relatively new thing and also very concerning because at the moment he's all that between Trump and the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 102July 9, 2024 10:32 AM

Ilhan Omar is supporting President Biden (as are Presley and AOC)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 9, 2024 1:16 PM

^^^

rather forcefully, I may add.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 9, 2024 1:20 PM

It’s like Jonestown without the cyanide. The leader and the enforcers are telling everyone to remain.

by Anonymousreply 105July 9, 2024 1:34 PM

Who do these people suggest replace Biden?

by Anonymousreply 106July 9, 2024 1:36 PM

[quote] Who do these people suggest replace Biden?

Newsom or Whitmer.

Mercifully, both of them have been clear that they are supporting the current nominee.

Look, whether you agree with President Biden or not, it is absolutely impossible to replace the candidate at 118 days prior to the election. Deal with the reality at hand, not the fantasy of whim

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2024 1:51 PM

[quote] Who do these people suggest replace Biden?

The poll mentioned in the linked article is interesting. As expected, “Of the 86 percent of likely voters who watched all or part of the debate, just 29 percent said Biden has the mental capacity and physical stamina to serve another four-year term, compared with 61 percent who said he does not. Only 33 percent said he should continue as the Democratic nominee, versus 52 percent who believe he should not. And just half of Democrats said Biden should be the party’s nominee or is mentally and physically fit to serve out another term.”

However, this is a big surprise: “The poll also tested other potential Democratic tickets — and found one headed up by Clinton, with Harris staying on as her vice presidential nominee, in the strongest position. Clinton-Harris is beating Trump 43 percent to 40 percent, a four-point advantage over Biden-Harris.”

2024 actually could have been Hillary’s year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 9, 2024 1:57 PM

Speaking of decline...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 9, 2024 2:05 PM

Nadler flip flopped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 9, 2024 4:07 PM

the tone of the #LateNiteSoWhiteMale has changed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 9, 2024 4:22 PM

R111, Not Jon Stewart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 9, 2024 4:30 PM

r72 not really. If Dems behaved like Repubs Biden would win no problem.

by Anonymousreply 113July 9, 2024 5:40 PM

R102 He's also the President and has to make hugely important decisions, something people seem to care about less than whether he will defeat Trump.

What disturbs me most is that it's become obvious The Dem party can put a mentally diminished person (like Fetterman) in a seat as long as a Dem holds the seat and votes okay. Not the best or brightest that can be found. I guess things like this have occasionally happened in the past but it's amazing to see a US Senator in a hoody and shorts, going to work. People shouldn't go along with this and vote for it but they do. Or "Vote for me and you'll get a $2,000 check as soon as I'm elected" including ads with pictures of a $2,000 check. Then you get a $1,200 check and they claim they never said it was going to be a $2,000 check - when there's video of them saying the words, and ads with a picture of the check. "But we thought you knew you already got $800 and this was the rest of it." But you never said that.

by Anonymousreply 114July 9, 2024 6:17 PM

[quote]If Dems behaved like Repubs Biden would win no problem.

I’ve said that too. Specifically, it would help Biden a lot if he changed course and endorsed a physical barrier at the border and large scale repatriations of illegals. There are people who would switch to Biden over that. There’s other, smaller issues he could switch on that would be helpful too.

by Anonymousreply 115July 9, 2024 6:20 PM

[quote]Then you get a $1,200 check and they claim they never said it was going to be a $2,000 check - when there's video of them saying the words, and ads with a picture of the check. "But we thought you knew you already got $800 and this was the rest of it." But you never said that.

Your trolling is totally subpar, r114. Do better.

by Anonymousreply 116July 9, 2024 6:38 PM

R116 Stifle

by Anonymousreply 117July 9, 2024 6:39 PM

10th Dem Rep. climbs aboard the dead issue

And yet, still mention of how this would be possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 9, 2024 9:09 PM

[quote]I’ve said that too. Specifically, it would help Biden a lot if he changed course and endorsed a physical barrier at the border and large scale repatriations of illegals.

He would win by a large margin. Immigration is a huge concern amongst Americans, including many Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 119July 9, 2024 9:11 PM

[quote]Then you get a $1,200 check and they claim they never said it was going to be a $2,000 check - when there's video of them saying the words, and ads with a picture of the check. "But we thought you knew you already got $800 and this was the rest of it." But you never said that.

True, It was pretty sneaky. And people weren't happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 9, 2024 9:13 PM

Congressional Hispanic Caucus is still with Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 9, 2024 9:13 PM

You know R114, instead of sitting on your ass waiting for government checks to come to you, then bitching when they don't, why not go out and get a fucking god damned job.

Regardless of whether that check was $800, $1200 or $2000, it wasn't free money and you (and I and everybody else) are paying for it now through inflation that started with these giveaways, inflation that you now want to blame on Joe Biden and the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 122July 9, 2024 9:16 PM

R122 Then the promise should not have been made.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2024 9:22 PM

[quote] He would win by a large margin. Immigration is a huge concern amongst Americans, including many Democrats.

It will also help Biden if he doesn’t mention Nonbinary Awareness Week this week or International Non-Binary People's Day on 7/14. Just saying. Maybe just go to a baseball game instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 9, 2024 9:22 PM

Candid remark from George Stephanopoulos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 10, 2024 2:03 AM

Biden 'step-down' to what? Or whom? They neglected to assemble a Plan B, C and D. The Democrats need to start grooming young starlets like MGM.

by Anonymousreply 126July 10, 2024 2:18 AM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127July 10, 2024 4:09 AM

George: Opps, did I say that, my bad. I am sure Fox News wont use that in some clips to take Biden down.🙄

by Anonymousreply 128July 10, 2024 4:55 AM

My 81 year old uncle isn't even allowed to use the fucking lawnmower anymore.

by Anonymousreply 129July 10, 2024 4:57 AM

R128 sounds like he lives in Gramps basement.

by Anonymousreply 130July 10, 2024 5:03 AM

At 81, my mother-in-law was consulting to a Wall Street accounting firm pulling in a quarter million for about 10 hours of work per week, R129. My mother was a grand master bridge player jaunting all over the country at 81. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 131July 10, 2024 5:13 AM

R120 Thank you. (My post was sincere. I actually needed that extra money at the time. I think economic status can be the great divider around here sometimes.)

by Anonymousreply 132July 10, 2024 12:29 PM

(At any rate, it was a bait-and-switch, regardless.)

by Anonymousreply 133July 10, 2024 12:31 PM

[quote]It will also help Biden if he doesn’t mention Nonbinary Awareness Week this week or International Non-Binary People's Day on 7/14. Just saying. Maybe just go to a baseball game instead.

Instead the Democrats will double down on their support for illegal immigrants and the trans/nonbinary issue.

They're too soft.

They care too much about being viewed as "racist" or "transphobic."

by Anonymousreply 134July 10, 2024 12:43 PM

How about what he sincerely is for or against, as a person of integrity? Does that count, any more?--Instead of these suggestions that he pay lip service to things or glom onto programs he may or may not believe in, in order to shamelessly pander for votes? People aren't that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 135July 10, 2024 1:05 PM

Here’s a big one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 10, 2024 3:17 PM

Good for your mother-in-law131. Your dad-in-law must've had magic cum that she swallowed every morning.

Most 81 year-olds are doddering to the finish line.

by Anonymousreply 137July 10, 2024 4:15 PM

Biden's dementia and the immigration fiasco are going to ensure Trump wins.

Sorry to say but that's just reality.

We're in for four years of an epic shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 138July 10, 2024 4:17 PM

[quote]Here’s a big one.

THIS is a big one. Nancy is almost there.

"Pelosi refuses to say she supports Biden as the Democratic nominee"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 10, 2024 4:36 PM

Oh, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 10, 2024 5:16 PM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 10, 2024 5:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 10, 2024 5:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 10, 2024 5:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 10, 2024 5:44 PM

Michael Douglas’ two cents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 10, 2024 6:20 PM

Who’s next to jump ship, Julia?

by Anonymousreply 146July 10, 2024 6:23 PM

If Streisand withdraws her support, that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 147July 10, 2024 6:33 PM

What does the 27-year-old Catherine Zeta-Jones think about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 148July 10, 2024 6:33 PM

Roșie O'Donnell:

something has happened that cant b undone - we saw it - we cant unsee it - #harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 10, 2024 7:14 PM

Please listen to Steve Schmidt before it's too late. He lays out why Biden should not run, as do James Carville, David Axelrod and Karl Rove. All 4 of these men have run presidential campaigns and know that Biden cannot win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 10, 2024 7:19 PM

The media elites and Hollywood suddenly turned into Susan Collins. So concerned.

by Anonymousreply 151July 10, 2024 7:20 PM

How's everything in Lake Cuomo George?

by Anonymousreply 152July 10, 2024 7:48 PM

Who's coordinating all these sudden withdrawals of support for Biden?

by Anonymousreply 153July 10, 2024 7:57 PM

I just caught a bit of that cunt Katy Tur. She is insistent on bringing up the Clooney letter every 5 minutes, but when she hears something that doesn't fit her narrative (like she just got from Cornell Belcher and John Nichols), she looks like she smelled one of Donald's Big Mac turds.

by Anonymousreply 154July 10, 2024 8:01 PM

R153.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 10, 2024 8:03 PM

Also^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 10, 2024 8:06 PM

All this is adding up to Dems are pigs to slaughter Joe or no Joe. The rich Dems don’t care they will survive in US or out of it. But of the rest of us-I’m old so don’t care but have grands,nieces/nephews-Oy.

by Anonymousreply 157July 10, 2024 8:28 PM

George Clooney sent a letter-Oh by the way,did we ever get a dick pic of Clooney?

by Anonymousreply 158July 10, 2024 8:31 PM

Michael Douglas is concerned-Maybe his big dick could help? You think? Did we get a pic?

by Anonymousreply 159July 10, 2024 8:35 PM

Experiments over-Democracy fails

by Anonymousreply 160July 10, 2024 8:36 PM

Biden is old as shit and he's in serious mental decline. Trump is old as shit and he's a serious sociopath.

This election is a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 161July 10, 2024 8:41 PM

R150- Ok but have any of those men-those brilliant men (Carvel sounds crazier than any bad-day-Biden) suggest possible candidates?

by Anonymousreply 162July 10, 2024 8:41 PM

JESUS CHRIST DL- GIVE US SOME POSSIBLE CANDIDATE NAMES IF YOU ARE SO FUCKIN SMART YOU HIGHLY EDUCATED ELITE 401k FAGS! Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 163July 10, 2024 8:46 PM

Oh hi- is this the Helen Lawson thread?

by Anonymousreply 164July 10, 2024 8:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 10, 2024 10:51 PM

All this stress is apt to induce a third brain aneurysm for Joe.

He’s been treated for high blood pressure for years.

These days, his readings must be off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 166July 10, 2024 10:56 PM

I won't call for his withdrawal until I hear from Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 167July 10, 2024 10:56 PM

R167, And Susan Dey.

by Anonymousreply 168July 10, 2024 11:01 PM

Well, R167, what about the critically important opinion of Earl Blumenauer?

ps: has anyone else noticed that the principle sources for this trickle of less releases are NYT, CNN and Politico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 10, 2024 11:04 PM

Another Senator bails on Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 10, 2024 11:21 PM

This ends Donny, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 11, 2024 2:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 11, 2024 2:28 AM

This is not normal. I keep thinking this can't be happening, that somehow the last two weeks have been just a big spin by the media and we'll get back to living in the real world... but it just seems to get worse. What I don't understand is why people in the swing states are treating this like a normal election wherein the victor will steer the country slightly left or slightly right, but the country and the government will continue to exist and perform the basic duties (which is does pretty well overall).

Not this time.

The election will either steer the country to the right unless the Dems win, grow a pair and fix the Court, or so far to the right we go off the rails and the train is demolished.

We're staring down an American version of China's cultural revolution. They're going to round up the people who will fight back and they're going to start killing. [italic]Us.[/italic] They're going to attempt to deport something like 20 million immigrants. Good luck getting your lawn mowed, your house or hotel room cleaned, your child raised, your car fixed, your food cooked, your roads repaired, what have you. They're going to deconstruct every government agency, so all that climate data provided to farmers will be gone, and small family farms will suffer the most. We won't be prepared for major storms because they want to close the NOAA. They're going to destroy our food source as a result.

They want to make Trump's tax cuts permanent, so there's another 5 $trillion added to the debt. But they're going to claim that cutting Social Security and raising the retirement age, gutting Medicare and killing Medicaid will pay for it all. How old people are going to survive is anyone's guess, but our billionaires will get to buy another megayacht, go into outer space, or buy and destroy another social media network. I hear Zuck is buying another island in Hawaii and building a "compound"; maybe he knows something we don't.

And as for education... they want to require all public high school students take a mandatory military preparedness test, whereas private high school students would be exempt. Public funding for schools will all be vouchers, so poor parents will be paying for rich students' education disproportionately, and eventually the public school system will be starved to death and will become nothing but a mill for military recruits supplying soldiers for our new oligarch czars to fight endless wars, enriching themselves by supplying the armaments, command and control structure, and everything that goes with a publicly-funded military.

I could go on and on. I just don't get it. So what that Joe is old and slow and acting exactly like what a normal 82-year-old man does; he's not going to take us to Hell. We don't just vote for the man, we vote for his administration, his policies, and his philosophy, which we all have a pretty good idea of since we've lived it for nearly 4 years. And Democrats outnumber Republicans in enough of the swing states that he should be up by 8 or 10 points.

This is insane. This can't be happening.

by Anonymousreply 173July 11, 2024 3:00 AM

Senator Fetterman was on “live” with Jesse Watters defending Biden to the hilt, but he admitted that he has not watched last week’s debate.

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 174July 11, 2024 3:41 AM

[quote]Belief that the end of the world is imminent is known as apocalypticism, and over time has been held both by members of mainstream religions and by doomsday cults

and by r173.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 11, 2024 3:44 AM

Where’s Alice Ghostley’s commentary?

by Anonymousreply 176July 11, 2024 3:44 AM

Is Mary Lou Retton still alive? What does she think about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 177July 11, 2024 3:47 AM

[quote]Senator Fetterman was on “live” with Jesse Watters defending Biden to the hilt, but he admitted that he has not watched last week’s debate.

R174 - one of the standout statements from Biden during the Stephanopoulos interview was that he, himself, had not even watched the debate! And instead of answering; "yes I watched it" or "no I didn't watch it" - he said that he "didn't think he had watched it". I couldn't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 178July 11, 2024 4:10 AM

R143 Only that’s not true. People are not being real and conflating issues. The media reported on DJT crazy antics non stop in 2016. A large segment of the American public did not care and still liked him.

The media reported on Democratic elected officials and other hugely influential liberal donors concerns about Biden’s ability to effectively campaign and serve 4 more years. A candidate already suffering the polls, whose poll numbers then went down after the debate. All against an absolute maniac. wtf was the media to do.

The media was supposed to just not report the news and let their columnists continue to write more Op Ed pieces on why Donald Trump is dangerous. It had null effect. There were no new developments with Trump since the trial, outside of Project 25, which you can only report on to so much without becoming a propaganda machine.

by Anonymousreply 179July 11, 2024 4:24 AM

A Parkinson’s specialist visited the White House 8 times in 8 months. Come on yall. Wasnt no goddam military personnel. Listen he doesn’t need to disclose shit as he battles this fight. But they do owe the America people the responsibility of stepping down. They owe us that respect. Go out with some dignity and I hope for the best for him battling that awful disease.

Btw I personally think the democrats have already lost because this is being seen as completely duplicitous. Who else lives in the white house besides the first family? Vote blue 24.

by Anonymousreply 180July 11, 2024 4:31 AM

R180, as I understand it, of those 8 times, public White House visitors' logs show that Biden was only in town on three of those dates. All the other visits occurred on dates while he was traveling, so it appears the doctor must have been there to treat someone else.

by Anonymousreply 181July 11, 2024 4:53 AM

[quote] Senator Fetterman was on “live” with Jesse Watters defending Biden to the hilt

I watched the interview on YouTube. Fetterman is doing really well communicating. I don’t think one could tell he had had problems in the past making sense if this had been the first time they had seen him.

by Anonymousreply 182July 11, 2024 4:53 AM

R181 o ok. I stand corrected then. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 183July 11, 2024 4:55 AM

R180, no apologies necessary! We're all just trying to figure this shit out as best we can.

by Anonymousreply 184July 11, 2024 5:00 AM

It is apocalyptic, R175. There isn't one thing I put in there that didn't come straight out of Project 2025. Except the thing about Zuckerberg; they want to imprison him and I suppose Hawaii will still be a state and participate in interstate extradition so the compound might not be all that.

by Anonymousreply 185July 11, 2024 5:36 AM

[quote]A Parkinson’s specialist visited the White House 8 times in 8 months.

JFC.

[quote]On July 2, President Biden signed the National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act into law. This is the first-ever federal legislation dedicated to ending Parkinson’s disease (PD).

It must be that Joe Biden has Parkinson's when a specialist in Parkinson's disease was working at the White House, not as the President was shepherding a Parkinson's law through Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 11, 2024 5:42 AM

We now know than when Biden signed the bill it was personal to him.

by Anonymousreply 187July 11, 2024 7:54 AM

Mia Farrow has left the building.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 11, 2024 3:02 PM

^ Mia Farrow has spoken, people. Obviously Biden should quit.

by Anonymousreply 189July 11, 2024 3:10 PM

^^ But MIA IS BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 190July 11, 2024 3:16 PM

I remember when Seth Moulton ran against Nancy Pelosi for Speaker...because she was too old and he wanted her to "give someone else a chance." LOLOL! He had his ass handed to him...by Nancy Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 191July 11, 2024 3:23 PM

Pelosi hasn't helped things today.

by Anonymousreply 192July 11, 2024 3:24 PM

Seth Moulton does very little except when there's an opportunity to NOT be a team player--he's there in front of a camera trashing Democratic leadership ASAP. Such a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 193July 11, 2024 3:35 PM

R193, Seth Moulton, my Congressman, trounced his opponent, openly gay Richard Tisei, to win his seat.

Seth had some false entries on his resume when he first ran, and when pressed in interviews, he would either hang up the phone or abruptly end the interview.

by Anonymousreply 194July 11, 2024 4:19 PM

ditto Jared Golden, R192

by Anonymousreply 195July 11, 2024 4:21 PM

And, conveniently the week BEFORE the RNC convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196July 11, 2024 4:22 PM

R173 Have you ever asked yourself why, if the Democratic Party is really concerned about Trump's taking over and creating a fascist hellscape, their weapon for defeating this coming horror is Joe Biden, in his current state? There's something that doesn't add up, there.

To take it one step further, if people like you are so worried about this, why are you backing Biden? Wouldn't you be demanding that everything that can be done should be done to keep "Hitler" out of the White House? But no, you just double down on how people need to support someone whose poll numbers are bad and is in obvious mental/physical decline, and probably has Parkinson's (which he's kept from the public).

by Anonymousreply 197July 11, 2024 4:38 PM

I'm actually wondering how if Biden's decline is this evident, he'll be able to last in office until November - or beyond. Until January. For all the talk about how he has "advisors", you can't have a president with dementia. Not even for a week.

by Anonymousreply 198July 11, 2024 4:44 PM

r198 never heard about the second term of Ronald Reagan

by Anonymousreply 199July 11, 2024 6:00 PM

Ronny Raygun was busy eating jellybeans while cocksucker Nancy and her astrologer ran the White House R199. That was a president with dementia.

by Anonymousreply 200July 11, 2024 6:02 PM

I can't believe these people were so stupid as to agree to the debate. They could simply have announced that Biden would not stoop so low as to recognize a convicted felon as a truly legitimate candidate. End of.

(btw, I'm a lifelong Democrat who has voted D in every election, starting in 1980 with Jimmy Carter, and I think Biden should step down)

by Anonymousreply 201July 11, 2024 6:06 PM

R199 And how did that go?

by Anonymousreply 202July 11, 2024 6:06 PM

R201 He probably insisted and they were at the end of their ropes trying to deal with it so they let it happen.

by Anonymousreply 203July 11, 2024 6:07 PM

The strange thing is the debate was hardly the first example of Biden's problems yet there have been so many people trying to cover his strange mumblings and confusion as stuttering or the light being in his eyes or the teleprompter not working. Eventually hiding it becomes crazy.

by Anonymousreply 204July 11, 2024 6:09 PM

Senator Peters is saying the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 11, 2024 7:11 PM

Biden was prideful and stubborn. He had a really bad cold, and he had lost his voice. So from the git go he was already operating from a deficit. He would have been perfectly within his rights to postpone the debate because he had no voice. But he insisted on going through with it, and it unleashed this shitstorm. I'm not stupid. The media was going down this road anyway, but he gave it to them on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 206July 11, 2024 8:02 PM

[quote] Have you ever asked yourself why, if the Democratic Party is really concerned about Trump's taking over and creating a fascist hellscape, their weapon for defeating this coming horror is Joe Biden, in his current state?

I have "asked myself why" (or as most people state it, I thought about it) and the reason is the Democrats won with Joe in 2020 and he's been the best POTUS since FDR. And the tweet quoted by R196 hits the nail squarely on the head. Inflation is down, again this morning. Border crossings are down dramatically. The price of gas is down (think about that one for a moment: we're at the height of Summer travelling season, when gas prices are usually way up. Curious.) And as we've all been saying — no, screaming into the void — violent crime is way down, murders are way down, and even petty crime is down. Hell, even the whole Israel-Hamas war has fallen off the radar... with nary a mention that Biden has cleverly negotiated the situation practically forcing Netanyahu to agree to a peace plan. The Republican case against Biden has collapsed.

So, they turn to what Republicans do best: slander Joe's character. To wit:

[quote]someone whose poll numbers are bad and is in obvious mental/physical decline, and probably has Parkinson's

Before the debate, his polling was good and getting better. But, due to [italic]The New York Times[/italic] hammering him on his age relentlessly since, well, since he announced he was seeking the 2020 nomination, the slander has taken hold. No, I'm not trying to cover for his aging and, as I wrote, acting like a normal 82-year-old. But I have experience with old people aging out, and Joe is not exhibiting the signs of dementia/Alzheimer's, nor has he been diagnosed with Parkinson's. These are not diseases that pop up out of nowhere in short periods of time. They are slowly progressing diseases that manifest in specific ways. And in case you didn't see it, the White House physician that oversees the care of everyone in the WH from the president's pets (literally) to the POTUS himself, released a comprehensive report on Biden's health, the tests and procedures he's undergone, and the results which all show him doing as well as can be expected for an old man... but no dementia, no Parkinson's, nothing any more severe than typical eyesight and hearing issues common to someone in their eighth decade.

We've had presidents with serious cognitive decline. Again, dementia doesn't present quickly, yet Reagan was fine up until the morning of January 20, 1992. but has to go into seclusion within a year of leaving office. George W. Bush was never that bright to begin with, but goes from being the most powerful man on Earth to painting in the bathtub with his toes, and no one bats an eye. Mitch McConnel freezes up in public — tice! — and has to be ushered off the stage by aids, and it is erased from public memory as though it didn't happen. But Joe Biden has a bad night on the debate stage suffering from exhaustion and a cold (remember what cold meds did to you the last time you took them and laid in bed drifting between coughing fits and drug-induced restless sleep?), and we throw him under the bus faster than you can say "Maureen Dowd should be fired."

But I will agree with you on one point, and a conclusion I've come to: There's something that doesn't add up. This age fracas should have died down a week ago, but it just keeps getting worse. I want to know who's pushing this story (beyond [italic]The Times;[/italic] we know they're still pissed that Joe wouldn't give them an exclusive interview and are hell-bent on destroying him). If there's something the media and Democratic leadership knows but isn't revealing, they need to spill it or STFU.

by Anonymousreply 207July 11, 2024 8:04 PM

[Quote] Have you ever asked yourself why, if the Democratic Party is really concerned about Trump's taking over and creating a fascist hellscape, their weapon for defeating this coming horror is Joe Biden, in his current state? There's something that doesn't add up, there.

and how long did the think they could gaslight when it's been obvious for quite a while?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 11, 2024 8:08 PM

Ooh, two immediate corrections: 1) Reagan left office on January 20, 1988; 2) Mitch McConnel froze up tWice(!)

by Anonymousreply 209July 11, 2024 8:08 PM

Excellent, 207!

by Anonymousreply 210July 11, 2024 8:11 PM

R209, January 20, 1989.

by Anonymousreply 211July 11, 2024 8:12 PM

I stand corrected yet again, R211.

by Anonymousreply 212July 11, 2024 8:33 PM

Turd's own boot-licking VP doesn't support him anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 11, 2024 8:34 PM

"Cognitive decline" is the latest psycho-babble word du jour. 99% of the people using it wouldn't know cognitive decline if it bit them in their fat asses.

by Anonymousreply 214July 11, 2024 8:43 PM

but they would certainly know it by observing Joe Biden R214 and that's the problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 11, 2024 8:47 PM

R207, This narrative has been pushed by the Republicans for months and the debate performance unleashed the flood. The media held back because they had inflation, but now, under the pretext of their fear of a Trump presidency, they will bully us into...a Trump Presidency. Even now they're busy putting lipstick on a pig by reporting how the GOP platform has "softened" on abortion, and how Project 2025 is a lot of nonsense. Basically the Media is in collusion with the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 216July 11, 2024 9:49 PM

JUST HAPPENED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 11, 2024 9:53 PM

[quote] 99% of the people using it wouldn't know cognitive decline if it bit them in their fat asses.

Is that another behavior that we will be witnessing Biden exhibiting in the future?

by Anonymousreply 218July 11, 2024 9:55 PM

[bold] The (very strange) List so far: [/bold]

Rep. Joe Morelle-NY

Rep. Pat Ryan-NY

Rep. Hillary Scholten-MI

Rep. Earl Blumenauer--OR

Rep. Rreg Landsman-OH

Rep. Angie Craig-MN

Rep. Lloyd Doggett-TX

Rep. Raul Grijalva-AZ

Rep. Seth Moulton-MA

Rep. Mike Quigley-IL

Rep. Mikie Sherrill-NJ

Rep. Adam Smith-WA

Rep. Greg Stanton-AZ

Rep. Ed Case- HI

Rep. Brad Schneider-IL

Rep. Marie Glusenkamp Perez-WA

-----

Sen. Michael Bennet-CO

Sen. Peter Welch-VT

-----

Donors:

Abigail Disney,

Gideon Stein

Karla Jurvetson

-----

Media:

George Clooney

Stephen King

Rob Reiner

Mia Farrow

Jon Stewart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 11, 2024 10:08 PM

[quote] An odd collection of "who?" and "why?" and "what do they have in common?"

Love of country?

by Anonymousreply 220July 11, 2024 10:11 PM

R219, are you surprised? Of course they want him out of office! You cannot say he is not up to campaigning, he is in "cognitive decline" and still expect hi to remain as POTUS for the next 6 months. That's their agenda. This is Republican dirty tricks writ large. And the Media stampede is disgraceful. Clearly the Extreme Right take over is a lot bigger than Trump and his supporters. We need to push back hard.

by Anonymousreply 221July 11, 2024 10:17 PM

R219 and she is a First termer? LOL! She wants attention real bad.

by Anonymousreply 222July 11, 2024 10:18 PM

I'm not buying that, R220.

There are a lot of Representatives who people have actually heard of who love this country but aren't on this list. And even a few who seem to hate the country who just said "no comment". Plus I find it odd that almost half of the gay Reps currently serving ARE on this list.

And could/should be on this list (but I forgot) is Jill's former (fired) gay press secretary Michael LaRosa

Additionally, with the exception of oddball Glusenkamp Perez, everyone basically had the same message of "I LOVE him...but he can't win...so we need to do this impossible thing...but I don't have a plan".

And, the way the New York Times, The Atlantic, CNN, Politico, Axios, David Axelrod, Jon Favreau The PSA guys, Alex Thompson and Brian Selter all turning and frothing at mouth, all at the same time does NOT seem organic.

Finally, I wish I had something more substantial than a hunch, but there's an unformed feeling in the back of my mind that Republicans are expecting their convention to be off somehow (like their nominee) and want to be able to have this to talk about instead.

by Anonymousreply 223July 11, 2024 10:34 PM

[quote] There are a lot of Representatives who people have actually heard of who love this country but aren't on this list.

Those people love their political position more.

by Anonymousreply 224July 11, 2024 10:40 PM

France

[quote] "I don’t understand your question about President Biden. He is my counterpart. He is the President of the United States & we are happy to have him as the President of the United States."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 11, 2024 10:56 PM

Germany

[quote] "As someone that is speaking with Biden, he's very focused ... doing what the president of the United States has to do,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 11, 2024 10:57 PM

Great Britain

[quote] The prime minister said his US counterpart had "shown incredible leadership".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 11, 2024 11:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 12, 2024 12:10 AM

The Media is on a mission to destroy the Democratic PArty's chances of prevailing against Neo fascism. These fucking media outlets CNN, and the rest are part of multi national corporate conglomerates who have an agenda. They are unhappy with the direction of the country because they see the future and the Environmental stuff is top most. Energy, clean water, UNiversal healthcare that cuts into Big Pharma's profits, or new energy sources making fossil fuels obsolete, free community college, full employment, gun safety, reproductive rights, re establishing manufacturing, strengthening labor unions, etc. the whole divide and conquer strategy goes out the window. They want total deregulation. They want to dismantle government and privatize everything. Most of ll, following the Putin agenda, they want a weaker United States. and no NATO to curb the aggression of giants hungry for minerals and energy supplies gas pipelines, etc. As Global Warming continues, the food supplies will be in danger because there will be a shortage of arable land. Climate refugees, widespread famine and a scarcity of potable water. That is our future if the Putin agenda and the Extreme Right prevails.

by Anonymousreply 229July 12, 2024 12:30 AM

Meant to add that The Left pushed back in France and Labor won in the UK, and while it was a less than perfect victory, it did manage to stop the rightward tilt in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 230July 12, 2024 12:32 AM

As President Biden sticks the landing and delvers an excellent press conference, Jim Himes decides to be a chickenshit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 12, 2024 12:38 AM

To paraphrase a twitter coment:

Biden is doing a fantastic job and other journalist who understand foreign policy and governing are saying so. (But) gossip columnists are bored

by Anonymousreply 232July 12, 2024 12:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 12, 2024 12:48 AM

If they love their country so damn much, they wouldn't have let a dirtball scumbag like Donald Trump get anywhere near the White House back in 2015/2016.

Fuck that noise.

by Anonymousreply 234July 12, 2024 12:48 AM

I keep hoping this is the master plan. Get Biden out there early so people can see the age thing and they'll get used to it and it will gradually die down. Get him on the road campaigning. Get surrogates out there like Kamala touting the achievements he has trouble articulating. Keep emphasizing the dangers of a Trump dictatorship. And hope Trump hangs himself.

by Anonymousreply 235July 12, 2024 12:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236July 12, 2024 1:26 AM

Rep. Jim Himes-CT the minute the presser ended followed by

Rep. Scott Peters-CA

Rep. Eric Sorensen-IL

by Anonymousreply 237July 12, 2024 1:37 AM

What are the latest polls. That’s all I care about. Fuck that noise.

by Anonymousreply 238July 12, 2024 1:39 AM

R229 does that include Mia Farrow, Obama, George Clooney. Sara Haines, George Steppinpoopalot and voters who watched the debate?

by Anonymousreply 239July 12, 2024 3:15 AM

We need to get ready for a Trump presidency no way Biden will win this. The Democrats will lose big because of the coverup. People will be angry that they lied to the American people. They covered this up for two years and so did Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 240July 12, 2024 3:20 AM

WHAT FUCKING COVERUP, R240? WHERE?

by Anonymousreply 241July 12, 2024 3:23 AM

[quote]We need to get ready for a Trump presidency no way Biden will win this. The Democrats will lose big because of the coverup.

Agreed.

Biden's cognitive decline had to be known by those who worked along side him. And that includes Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 242July 12, 2024 3:29 AM

"That debate performance, though, was a shock to the national system. It wasn’t just bad; it felt like a veil-lifting moment when the gauzy image of the president we assumed to be true—old, sure, but mostly ticking along just fine—was revealed to be a dangerous illusion. This was a turning point for the electorate, but also for the political press and for political pundits. The Biden administration has radically limited journalists’ access to the president, an ongoing source of frustration. And so journalists have, as they do in any administration, relied on insider sources for information. The dissonance between what Biden administration insiders have long been saying and what all of America saw live on CNN wasn’t just jarring. It was appalling and enraging. For many people, whether they be voters or pundits or reporters, the feeling was one of betrayal. It’s not that journalists didn’t report the facts; it’s that many journalists and commentators may now conclude that they were manipulated and lied to. And voters may feel the same way"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 12, 2024 3:32 AM

The Wall Street Journal reported WEEKS before the debate about Biden's cognitive decline (see link below):

"Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping"

"Participants in meetings said the 81-year-old president performed poorly at times. The White House said Biden is sharp and his critics are playing partisan politics."

This is how the WH responded to the article:

"White House spokesperson Andrew Bates slammed the Journal's story. "It's a little surprising that The Wall Street Journal thought it was breaking news when congressional Republicans told them the same false claims they've spouted on Fox News for years, but it's also telling that the only individuals willing to smear the President in this story are political opponents afraid to use their names — plus one proven liar."" - Axios

There has been a cover-up. This WH has been lying for years.

People should be held responsible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244July 12, 2024 3:39 AM

We have a choice between a senile old man and a sociopath old man. God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 245July 12, 2024 3:52 AM

R243 everything you said is right. The Democrats are scrambling because they know the public the press and everyone else who was kept out of the loop will be angry at the democrats. Now they have to worry about all the down ballots. This has been a massive coverup. The Young Turks are usually too progressive for me but they make some valid points in this short piece, Apparently, Jill is running the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 12, 2024 4:20 AM

Oh Christ, the Wall Street Journal story was nothing but a Republican hit piece as was widely discussed when it came out. Look at who they quote: Kevin McCarthy, who when it behooved him told his colleagues that Biden was a completely engaged tough negotiator. And then they interviewed Democrats so they could say the piece was somehow bipartisan, but neglected to include any of the quotes from those who've worked closest with Biden.

And I wouldn't put Cenk too high on my list of trusted sources.

by Anonymousreply 247July 12, 2024 5:17 AM

Everybody is out to get Biden

The Wall Street Journal. The New York Times. CNN. Obama. George Clooney. Barney.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

by Anonymousreply 248July 12, 2024 5:20 AM

[Quote] MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Hillary's E-Mails were nothing; this isn't It's OVA!

by Anonymousreply 249July 12, 2024 5:44 AM

[bold]New Poll, if the election was today, Biden would win!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 12, 2024 11:31 AM

R250 That’s a poll of Registered Voters.

Similar polls done at the same time of Likely Voters show Trump ahead by several points. Among people motivated to vote this year, Biden is slipping.

by Anonymousreply 251July 12, 2024 12:14 PM

[quote] Rep. Hillary Scholten-MI

She looks like a geeky librarian from the 1980s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 12, 2024 12:47 PM

Re R225, R226, R227

Canada

[quote] "We are lucky on the world stage to have Joe Biden . . .[Biden's] depth of experience, his thoughtfulness, his steadfastness on the greatest issues and challenges of our time is a credit to the work that we're all doing together."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 12, 2024 1:29 PM

Oh, Hell. Look. I have been a care givr for elderly parents and anaunt and uncle one of who had alzheimer's and another with dementia. There's no real cover up. I think with elderly people, they do slow down. But the thing is with a medical event they can be fine one minute and then something causes theym to deteriorate. Uncle Stan was fine, slow but fine. Then he had a very mild stroke and he had word recognition problems and his speech was affected. It is my belief Joe Biden probably had a very mild stroke.

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 254July 12, 2024 2:25 PM

Brittany Pettersen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 12, 2024 2:54 PM

OP proves to be along with the other trolls on DL who are so offended by Dems calling Biden out for being a senile old men truly one of the most stupid people in the history of the Democratic party.

by Anonymousreply 256July 12, 2024 2:59 PM

But he didn't call Zelenskyy Stalin. I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 257July 12, 2024 3:02 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 12, 2024 3:49 PM

Btw I still think there is a” I forgot what it called” maybe the Bradley effect where Trump is so politically incorrect where some people may be ashamed to say they are voting for him, especially older people. Just like all of 2016. I think any poll should take into that account Didn’t they prove that some people were reluctant to say they were voting for Trump in 2016 and thus affected the polls.

by Anonymousreply 259July 12, 2024 4:27 PM

I think the Democratic powers have convinced all these world leaders to say these things so Joe could feel prideful and strength. They are really trying to make this happen. The power of the presidency is more powerful than heroin.

by Anonymousreply 260July 12, 2024 4:29 PM

[quote] ...the reason is the Democrats won with Joe in 2020 and he's been the best POTUS since FDR.

People actually believe this?

by Anonymousreply 261July 12, 2024 5:31 PM

R260: those leaders were being kind. What else could they do?

by Anonymousreply 262July 12, 2024 5:39 PM

[quote] The quote hits different when you hear it and watch the MFing petty and outright French disdain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 12, 2024 5:41 PM

Embarrassment-get him out. Just ripe off the bandaid.I predict in the next few days to weeks he will embarrass us even more-just wait and watch.Anyone will prove better as this guy is declining daily. Not a Russian troll here-just an old worried democrat

by Anonymousreply 264July 12, 2024 5:43 PM

"People actually believe this?"

Well, R261, we know you so desperately want to lick Donald Trump's shit encrusted asshole, but you may find this difficult to understand: some people may have differing opinions that you. Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 265July 12, 2024 5:45 PM

None of these Jackholes asking Biden to step aside have any actual realistic option to replace him.

And they are also ignoring this obvious fact: The last two times Democrats changed their ticket at the last moment (1968 and 1972) they lost in landslides.

Biden proved himself quite capable at the press conference yesterday, and has been proving himself every day since the debate with an impressively intense travel schedule, interviews, meetings, speeches, etc. This notion he is not capable of doing the job HE IS CURRENTLY DOING EXPERTLY is nonsense. It's all a lie.

People like R264 are fucking morons, just like Meathead. They are reacting with an ignorant gut-level emotion that is not even REMOTELY reflective of reality, and they have no viable alternatives that are even SLIGHTLY workable. It's insanity. It's panic. It's stupid. It's self-defeating. It only helps Trump and MAGA, so why the fuck are you continuing to do it? GET OVER IT. SNAP OUT OF IT. GET YOUR ASS OUT TO VOTE FOR BIDEN, THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE, IN ORDER TO DEFEAT TRUMP AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY.

by Anonymousreply 266July 12, 2024 5:46 PM

Or maybe, hear me out, NATO leaders were happy to work with a President who actually knows his shit about foreign policy.

Not every world leader is hanging on to what Andrea Mitchell has to say.

by Anonymousreply 267July 12, 2024 5:49 PM

Exactly, R267.

by Anonymousreply 268July 12, 2024 5:52 PM

Yes to everything R266 said.

And also, I was very disappointed in Trae Crowder joining the fray two days ago (black shirt) and found his explanation this morning (blue shirt) to be interesting.

I think there are a lot of clever people who are frequently right getting swallowed up in their hubris and also NEED TO PRODUCE CONTENT. In some ways we are in uncharted territory while, at the same time, falling into the trap that has plagued Democrats many, too many times before of thinking that their personal sphere of smartitude is more encompassing than it actually is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 12, 2024 5:56 PM

The democratic party and the leftist/progressive class are completely self-destructing.

by Anonymousreply 270July 12, 2024 6:03 PM

R265 What's pathetic is that is the best defense you've got - to call somebody a Trumper (in more colorful terms). You don't say why Biden is the best POTUS since FDR. Because that would be impossible.

by Anonymousreply 271July 12, 2024 6:06 PM

Anyway, Trump is his VP.

by Anonymousreply 272July 12, 2024 6:08 PM

R269 who is that guy. Me like.

by Anonymousreply 273July 12, 2024 6:12 PM

Not sure why the second video doesn't play inline. Here it is again.

R273, He's a comedian from hillbilly Tennessee (or maybe Kentucky) who actually has an MBA and lives in Los Angeles now. He has podcasts and tours and makes a good living as The Liberal Redneck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 12, 2024 6:17 PM

The longer the post, the more in denial someone is, and needs umpteen rationalizations to explain it.

by Anonymousreply 275July 12, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote] I think the Democratic powers have convinced all these world leaders to say these things so Joe could feel prideful and strength.

Americans don’t like when foreign governments try to influence American elections in any way. These people should remain neutral.

by Anonymousreply 276July 12, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote]You don't say why Biden is the best POTUS since FDR. Because that would be impossible.

R271, Presidential Historians have already said it, why do you need to hear it from me again, and why do you claim that which has already been done is "impossible"?

He's literally the most consequential President since LBJ... have you been paying ANY attention to all the things he's accomplished?

by Anonymousreply 277July 12, 2024 6:28 PM

[quote] New Poll,

One of the interesting things in that poll is that it shows that only 68% of people who make under $50k say they are definitely voting. Both sides could mine that. Democrats could pick up votes from those on live on the dole and Republicans could pick up votes from the working class. I imagine both parties will be working hard to register new voters and getting them to vote.

by Anonymousreply 278July 12, 2024 6:34 PM

Biden is pulling a ‘’Ruth Bader Ginsburg’’-staying too long/denial/selfish pride ultimately screws our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 279July 12, 2024 6:39 PM

R277 So he's the "best" since FDR and the "most consequential" since LBJ? Which is it? And what's the difference?

[quote] Presidential Historians have already said it

I tried to look this up and could not find any evidence of that. Can you show me where historians (plural) have agreed Biden is the best president since FDR?

by Anonymousreply 280July 12, 2024 6:40 PM

He MAY have been best but those days over-I’m not going to loose my SS because of TRUMP-I’m going to loose it BECAUSE OF BIDEN LOSING TO TRUMP!

by Anonymousreply 281July 12, 2024 6:46 PM

Even if he manages to stay coherent (which he won’t) this looks bad. Everytime I see him I’m holding my breath. Not fair to his constituents.

by Anonymousreply 282July 12, 2024 7:11 PM

If this was July 2023 instead of July 2024 I would agree that alternative candidates should be considered. There are only 115 days until election day November 5th. Even with his somewhat diminished capacity Joe Biden is the best chance against Trump because he has beat him before, and he is the incumbent, and he is pro democracy, and he hasn't been convicted of 34 felonies with multiple pending indictments.

by Anonymousreply 283July 12, 2024 7:25 PM

I personally don’t care he’s out of touch-he’s a democrat.But others do care and they either won’t vote or vote Trump.

by Anonymousreply 284July 12, 2024 7:29 PM

He is way down in the state polls and way down in the swing states. He won't win.

by Anonymousreply 285July 12, 2024 7:31 PM

Every inch, Gavin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286July 12, 2024 7:31 PM

Every inch, Gavin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287July 12, 2024 7:32 PM

It's pretty much a given at this point that Trump's going to win and the US is totally fucked. It's going to be a nightmare four years.

by Anonymousreply 288July 12, 2024 7:43 PM

Well, with your attitude, R288, we might as well call off the whole damn shootin' match, cancel the conventions and cancel the elections because YOU have deemed them unnecessary.

Why not have Trump's coronation scheduled for Labor Day weekend?

by Anonymousreply 289July 12, 2024 7:58 PM

r289 it's fucking over, we have to face reality.

by Anonymousreply 290July 12, 2024 8:12 PM

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

Are you the fat lady, R290?

by Anonymousreply 291July 12, 2024 8:23 PM

"Biden is pulling a ‘’Ruth Bader Ginsburg’’-staying too long/denial/selfish pride..."

Joe knows there's a lot of people older than 50 in this country and they feel safe with a square candidate like him- even with his aging issues. He's a known quantity and has good moral character.

by Anonymousreply 292July 12, 2024 8:30 PM

Joe Biden does not have any known diagnosed illness like RBG did. She had numerous bouts of cancer and other health issues, but she refused to resign.

by Anonymousreply 293July 12, 2024 8:48 PM

I've seen this before. He doesn't want to let go. He is proud of what he has accomplished. And honestly he has a right to be. He believes he's on a roll and he has so much more to do. That's it for him. He said as much. "It's not about my legacy, it's about finishing what we started..." but he knows better than most, that you never "finish what you started" in government or politics. There is always more to do and every single leader leaves office with things he wish he would have had time to do. I know he really is worried about the threat Putin poses. He sees a world teetering on the brink with Ukraine, and then China and North Korea, and the Middle East Israel, etc. And he sees an opportunity to accomplish a lot more on the domestic front. We need a national abortion Ban, we need gun safety reforms, we need to strengthen the Voting Rights act that John Roberts personally gutted. And then there's heath care and education. But you know what he did not mention? Climate Change. The costs associated with the effects are nearly catastrophic. We have taken some measures but there is so much we need to do and of course the multinational corporations and the Putin cabal will fight us every single step of the way.

But the important thing to keep in mind is that we the voters know what the difference is between Republicans and Democrats. We know the basics about their policy differences. We see red state governors cancelling school lunch programs for kids and refusing to implement Medicaid. go to the Mackinac Policy Center, or the legisl ative group ALEC that tells the Conservatives how to vote in every state. I am glad we are more conscious of policy differences. We need to thwart the network news shows with their horserace hype and personality driven coverage and start focusing on Policy. I am so happy Project 2025 is finally getting attention. We need more policy stuff to get popular. Medicare and Social Security are on the table. The GOP always fucks up the economy.

by Anonymousreply 294July 12, 2024 8:57 PM

[quote]You don't say why Biden is the best POTUS since FDR. Because that would be impossible.

Here's one reason, from someone who's not a particularly strong Biden supporter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 12, 2024 9:02 PM

[quote] If this was July 2023 instead of July 2024 I would agree that alternative candidates should be considered.

There’s no time machine to do that, so if Democrats are forced to replace Biden, then they’re going to play as best they can the hand they’ve been dealt and go with the best alternative.

by Anonymousreply 296July 12, 2024 9:10 PM

Hearing Biden in Michigan-so far so good but so what it’s too late.he needs to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 297July 12, 2024 9:11 PM

It is plenty of time. People don’t really pay attention until the Fall. That is people who don’t know who they are going to vote for yet. Most folks minds are made. The people in the fall—the undecideds, independents, or those that don’t usually vote they are who matter. I had no idea Biden was doing so poorly in Nate Silver’s prediction. He needs to step the fuck down yo. This is serious.

by Anonymousreply 298July 12, 2024 9:12 PM

Biden is set to lose so what do we have to lose by replacing him? At least we would have a chance. If Biden stays in we get Trump.

by Anonymousreply 299July 12, 2024 9:24 PM

Harris could convincingly run on Biden’s record and articulate it far better than he. The sad irony is that almost anyone can.

by Anonymousreply 300July 12, 2024 9:25 PM

Then the Democrats need to force him out. R300

by Anonymousreply 301July 12, 2024 9:26 PM

A lot of voters love and trust Biden. They have affection for him. So if he decides to drop out, it will be very very important HOW he does it. How it is framed, and how involved he will be inhelpingelect his successor. It would be a very delicately balanced thing.

by Anonymousreply 302July 12, 2024 9:45 PM

[quote] So if he decides to drop out, it will be very very important HOW he does it.

There’s an interesting process used in the movie Midsommar specifically for elderly people dropping out.

by Anonymousreply 303July 12, 2024 9:49 PM

Biden was never that popular. He barely won in 2020. I think the electorate will be angry at the deception and his arrogance. He is already set to lose the Electoral College. He was losing before the debates.

by Anonymousreply 304July 12, 2024 9:57 PM

and 3-4 years later he is even less popular R304 His approval ratings even before the 2024 debate have been consistently low for 2 years

The chart below tracks President Joe Biden’s approval and disapproval ratings across polls. It includes all national-level results on this question which meet CNN’s standards for reporting, including both surveys of all US adults and those of registered voters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305July 12, 2024 10:33 PM

If you can't get out there and roll-up your sleeves and read Trump to filth- you're not going to win. There is so much material there. This is what I thought Biden would do at the debate, but out came a doddering old man.

And Trump was bracing himself for the humiliation; he looked ashy and ill. When he realized he was safe he just started exaggerating and lying, per usual.

The Democrats have a decent record over the previous 4 years. So they have to concentrate on boxing Trump into a corner, lampooning his whole messy life. But Biden is not that guy...

by Anonymousreply 306July 12, 2024 10:44 PM

Babs . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307July 12, 2024 11:02 PM

R304 Biden won the popular vote by 7 million.

by Anonymousreply 308July 12, 2024 11:04 PM

Why have we not yet heard from Lady Gaga??!?

by Anonymousreply 309July 12, 2024 11:04 PM

Only a dumbass would say "well, he's not that popular..." The point is he still has a significant block of support and if he is run out of office and d ismissed and ignored and humiliated it will work against the new nominee. so HOW this is executed is very important. We have to be united.

by Anonymousreply 310July 12, 2024 11:05 PM

Babs-WTF?

by Anonymousreply 311July 12, 2024 11:08 PM

R311, I’m sure she’s speaking with BFF Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 312July 12, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote]Only a dumbass would say "well, he's not that popular..."

He recently had the lowest approval ratings of any President in 70 years. People elected him because they wanted Trump out.

I've yet to hear a reasonable discussion as to why Kamala can't do it, especially since her numbers are rising steadily. No one gives a fiery speech like Kamala Harris does, and if she were to knock it out of the park at the convention, she would have leapfrogged over any rough head start. Plus, she's been his VP.

by Anonymousreply 313July 12, 2024 11:13 PM

[quote]We need to get ready for a Trump presidency no way Biden will win this. The Democrats will lose big because of the coverup. People will be angry that they lied to the American people. They covered this up for two years and so did Kamala.

Why, r304, I do believe you have an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 314July 12, 2024 11:15 PM

Several current polls show Biden either leading Trump or at a statistical tie. Also, polls have stopped being a reliable arbiter of forecasting elections for over 20-25 years, not just in the US but globally. A large percentage of people give misleading responses to polls,. Look at France and the UK, which polls had the right wing political parties winning their elections.

by Anonymousreply 315July 12, 2024 11:18 PM

R314 my agenda is that I want another Democrat and hopefully not one with one foot in the grave. I would be ok with Kamala although I am not happy that she covered it up but I would vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 316July 12, 2024 11:25 PM

[quote] Also, polls have stopped being a reliable arbiter of forecasting elections for over 20-25 years, not just in the US but globally.

So instead of relying on polls, what should we rely on -- the random musings of anonymous DL posters? Polls aren't perfect, but there is no more reliable gauge of public opinion. If polls weren't reliable, you wouldn't have all the campaigns spending huge sums of money on private polling.

by Anonymousreply 317July 12, 2024 11:30 PM

[quote]my agenda is that I want another Democrat and hopefully not one with one foot in the grave

You're going to be stomping your widdle feet until November, r316, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 318July 12, 2024 11:31 PM

No more geriatric candidates.

by Anonymousreply 319July 12, 2024 11:36 PM

No I don't care that much, R318.

by Anonymousreply 320July 12, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote]my agenda is that I want another Democrat and hopefully not one with one foot in the grave

No reason to believe Joe won't live as long as JFK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 12, 2024 11:39 PM

That poster doesn’t know what he is talking about. Polls in America have been accurate. Even with Hillary the polls had her winning the popular vote and her margins were much lower for the electoral college and in the swing states. It’s also important that’s why people point out likely voters. And the closer we get to the election the more they are relied on. So that’s why it’s troubling for Biden to even be merely tied when it comes likely voter polls. Because unlikely voters usually break from incumbent, especially white people in swing states.

by Anonymousreply 322July 12, 2024 11:41 PM

Crowd in Detroit tonight yelling "don't quit, Joe!" and "we got your back!"

The court gossips and hot take opinionators even bothering to listen to voters?

by Anonymousreply 323July 12, 2024 11:41 PM

R321 Lawd which one you first generation chicanos grandmammy is that. Why you ain’t give her a basic civic and history lesson. Not only is she in the streets supporting Trump she sounding like a whole crackhead.

by Anonymousreply 324July 12, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote]No I don't care that much,

Your posting history suggests otherwise, r320.

by Anonymousreply 325July 12, 2024 11:45 PM

They are listening to voters. His polls are down in the swing states.

by Anonymousreply 326July 12, 2024 11:45 PM

R325 No I am an old shut-in and being on these threads is something to do. I am bored with TV. This is a very historic and interesting story. It reminds me of Watergate. It will be an interesting 4 months. No matter what happens we will get through it.

by Anonymousreply 327July 12, 2024 11:52 PM

[quote] Crowd in Detroit tonight yelling "don't quit, Joe!" and "we got your back!" The court gossips and hot take opinionators even bothering to listen to voters?

It was a RALLY. A rally is a self-selected group of supporters of the candidate, not a representative sample of voters. Of course they're going to be yelling their support.

[quote] They are listening to voters. His polls are down in the swing states.

And that's the real problem. Biden has been behind in the swing states for months, long before the debate. Now, even states like New Hampshire and possibly Minnesota are in play. The debate was supposed to be his big chance to change this dynamic. Four years ago at this time, Biden was ahead in nearly all the swing states.

by Anonymousreply 328July 13, 2024 12:00 AM

As many people have said Harris is a DEI hire. Biden very very stupidly painted himself into a corner so she was the best black woman available. And she has been a racist incoherent disaster and there is no way she can beat Trump. Under Biden inflation, the Afghan pullout, the Israel Palestine war and the border disaster were catastrophic so the last couple of months were better. A day late and a dollar short. But you trolls who can do nothing but praise him and call everyone else Trumpers continue to call him the best president since FDR. Dems are fucked and it is their own fault. An egomaniac with dementia is the Democratic candidate. Still far better than Trump but still a terrible joke. I thought Dems were far better than that. Well that's history.

by Anonymousreply 329July 13, 2024 12:16 AM

I don't give a fuck what you call it, yeah it was a rally, so? but that speech he gave in Detroit tonight was FIRE! HE went all out and he was brilliant. Go watch it. I'm telling you it is worth it. Yes the crowd was his supporters, his workers his base and all of them will be involved in a massive GOTV campaign. Thousands of workers. The speech is the speech he should be giving all over the country. It was pure gold. And he really delivered it.

by Anonymousreply 330July 13, 2024 12:21 AM

You've got some truth in there, R329, but I'm not sure Harris would lose to Trump. I'd give her at least even odds of beating him, though any other R would make short work of her.

by Anonymousreply 331July 13, 2024 12:21 AM

Maybe #304 is onto something. If we can't win the Presidency maybe we can win the House and Senate, paralyzing Turd and forcing him into all kinds of desperate measures.

by Anonymousreply 332July 13, 2024 12:25 AM

He does ok most of the time when he is using the teleprompter but can't speak off the cuff. Also, People in his condition have good days and bad days. He can't run the country.

by Anonymousreply 333July 13, 2024 12:26 AM

R332 I have been saying that forever. If we can hold on to the House and Senate Trump would not be able to do anything. He will be voted down on everything he tries to do. It would be a lame-duck presidency.

by Anonymousreply 334July 13, 2024 12:32 AM

If Harris runs, her disastrous handling of the Southern border will do her in. Americans on both sides are fucking fed up with migrants flooding in. I know so many New Yorkers who have had it with the migrant bullshit and all the free handouts, and these are liberal-leaning Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 335July 13, 2024 12:55 AM

[quote] Biden very very stupidly painted himself into a corner so she was the best black woman available.

She's a high yella bougie who a lot of blacks can't stand.

by Anonymousreply 336July 13, 2024 1:02 AM

Jill would rather drink bleach than see Kamala become President.

by Anonymousreply 337July 13, 2024 1:08 AM

Funny the first 2 things said on here I thought the same thing "Stifle Meathead" and he is on Ozempic. Anyway, I would rather have the confused guy over the guy who wants to take away my rights.

by Anonymousreply 338July 13, 2024 1:11 AM

Professor Allan Lichtman says: A lot would have to go wrong for Biden to lose’: Can Allan Lichtman predict the 2024 election?

In 1982 Allan Lichtman was a visiting scholar at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena when he met the world’s leading authority in earthquake prediction, Vladimir Keilis-Borok, who had been part of a Soviet delegation that negotiated the limited nuclear test ban treaty with President John F Kennedy in Washington in 1963.

Keilis-Borok had fallen in love with American politics and began a collaboration with Lichtman to reconceptualise elections in earthquake terms. That is, as a question of stability (the party holding the White House keeps it) versus earthquake (the party holding the White House gets thrown out).

They looked at every presidential election since Abraham Lincoln’s victory in 1860, combining Keilis-Borok’s method recognising patterns associated with stability and earthquakes with Lichtman’s theory that elections are basically votes up or down on the strength and performance of the party that holds the White House.

They came up with 13 true/false questions and a decision rule: if six or more keys went against the White House party, it would lose. If fewer than six went against it, it would win.

These are the 13 keys:

1 Party mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the US House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.

2 Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.

3 Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.

4 Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign.

5 Short term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign.

6 Long term economy: Real per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.

7 Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.

8 Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term.

9 Scandal: The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal.

10 Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.

11 Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.

12 Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.

13 Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 13, 2024 1:20 AM

Seek professional help, r329. If you are presently under the guidance of a mental health professional...ask for your money back and find another.

by Anonymousreply 340July 13, 2024 1:29 AM

I think you are the one who needs help R340. R329s response was perfectly reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 341July 13, 2024 1:44 AM

I'm clinging to what I read somewhere: that Joe's campaign team had an awesome, state of the art mechanism in place to ensure a safe, honest election. Because you know the Russiapublicans don't fight fair.

by Anonymousreply 342July 13, 2024 2:19 AM

His answers make sense to a degree considering a yea or nay to an Astroturf controversy. But Himes, like Crowder at R274, is missing a huge component that would be involved in executing such a swap. So, by doubling down, unlike Crowder, Himes comes across as disingenuously possessive of an ulterior motive to eliminate VP Harris. And that isn't a good look considering the demographics of the district he represents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343July 13, 2024 3:13 AM

To clarify ^^^

His district encompasses EXCEPTIONALLY wealthy Greenwich but also working class cities of Stamford and Bridgeport. For him to say he's been speaking to people in his district and not address the Biden loyalty of the latter towns as clearly as he does the opinions of the former town is suspect to me.

by Anonymousreply 344July 13, 2024 3:20 AM

[quote]But the thing is with a medical event they can be fine one minute and then something causes theym to deteriorate. Uncle Stan was fine, slow but fine. Then he had a very mild stroke and he had word recognition problems and his speech was affected.

And that's fine, we have a perfectly good VP to step in at any moment. Why to people keep playing this silly game, even if he only makes it 1 year into his presidency, it's fine, Democrats will be in charge. The country wont be run by lying orange turd, convicted felon trying to convert our country into a dictatorship using the 2025 plan.

by Anonymousreply 345July 13, 2024 4:24 AM

[quote] And that's fine, we have a perfectly good VP to step in at any moment.

Given the horrible debate performance, and Biden's advanced age, maybe the moment to step in is right now. If you think Harris is perfectly good, why not make her our nominee?

[quote] even if he only makes it 1 year into his presidency, it's fine

He can't make it 1 year into his presidency if he isn't re-elected. And right now, that looks unlikely. That's the issue.

by Anonymousreply 346July 13, 2024 8:42 AM

Like Himes at R343, here's Mikie Sherrill advocating for skipping over Madame VP (and sounding nervous af while doing it)

More and more I think the problem with his age is her skin

***Side Note***

It's encouraging to see the chair of the Progressive Caucus so energetically cheering for Joe Biden in the linked tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347July 13, 2024 12:42 PM

I wonder what Archie Bunker would have to say about this.

by Anonymousreply 348July 13, 2024 12:47 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349July 13, 2024 12:53 PM

During the Floyd riots when everybody was supposed to be isolating Harris was supporting the riots with people up against each and the destruction. She's a piece of hypocritical shit and I'll vote for the loathsome Kennedy before her I vote for her phony mask. Biden rightfully denounced them. I got her number at that point. Anybody who supports her is a racist idiot. She has nothing of merit but her skin coloring and sex which alone are no recommendation.

by Anonymousreply 350July 13, 2024 2:15 PM

Willie Brown has so much intimate dirt on Kamala.

She must be terrified he’ll expose even some of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351July 13, 2024 3:43 PM

^^^

Ivanka has so much intimate dirt on Donald.

He must be terrified she'll expose even some of it.

by Anonymousreply 352July 13, 2024 3:47 PM

R350: I don't think much of her either. However, she's better than Trump, so I feel she'd be okay as prez, with low expectations. If mid-terms are a Dem disaster, with her having poor approval ratings, she'll have to find a way to get out of running, or have her ego lead right off the cliff.

by Anonymousreply 353July 13, 2024 3:51 PM

R353: I do think a lot of her and have been following her for years.

I think, at whatever point she takes over, she make a statement that she wants to focus on getting as much done as possible and that cannot be accomplished by dividing her attention with a new campaign. And she'll anoint a successor (most likely a straight, white male like Beshar or Cooper or maybe Shapiro) to make it easier to get the transition across the finish line.

by Anonymousreply 354July 13, 2024 4:04 PM

R292 No, we don't. Over 50 doesn't = stupid.

by Anonymousreply 355July 13, 2024 4:10 PM

People still going on about that debate performance while COMPLETELY IGNORING his man speeches, interviews, press conferences, and rallies since ... are just fucking idiots who aren't worthy of paying any attention to.

by Anonymousreply 356July 13, 2024 4:47 PM

R352, Ashley “Where’s my diary?” Biden has so much intimate dirt on Joe.

He must be terrified she’ll expose some more of it.

by Anonymousreply 357July 13, 2024 4:59 PM

[quote]People still going on about that debate performance while COMPLETELY IGNORING his man speeches, interviews, press conferences, and rallies since ... are just fucking idiots who aren't worthy of paying any attention to.

When it's some random internet idiot/troll, easy enough to ignore. When the major American news outlets hurl this shit out by the ton, two weeks after the debate, that becomes...something else.

by Anonymousreply 358July 13, 2024 5:09 PM

Former General and former Presidential Candidate Wesley Clark has some thoughts on what that "something else" is, R358:

"Biden took on corporate America by backing unions, forcing down the price of insulin, stepping up antitrust enforcement and freeing workers from non- compete agreements - in case you were wondering why the rich white guys in our own party have it in for him."

by Anonymousreply 359July 13, 2024 5:20 PM

So now the whole Democratic party is in cahoots against Biden because of rich people problems? Blue MAGA is real.

by Anonymousreply 360July 13, 2024 5:29 PM

There is no such thing as 'BlueMAGA" and anyone using that term instantly loses all credibility.

by Anonymousreply 361July 13, 2024 5:39 PM

Would you prefer HP (hyper-partisans) instead? There are folks totally invested in their political identity as Democrats (French Revolution, Red Guards, etc. level).

by Anonymousreply 362July 13, 2024 5:45 PM

You aren't fooling anybody, r362.

by Anonymousreply 363July 13, 2024 5:56 PM

[quote]So now the whole Democratic party is in cahoots against Biden because of rich people problems?

Is the entire Democratic party demanding that Joe step down?

No they are not. As we saw last night voters are still firmly in his camp.

Wealthy white men decided to shank Joe in the press because of his policies.

I'd say work on your reading comprehension, but the "blue MAGA" crack tells me your IQ is in the single digits, so just shut up and let the adults talk.

by Anonymousreply 364July 13, 2024 6:03 PM

[quote] People still going on about that debate performance while COMPLETELY IGNORING his man speeches, interviews, press conferences, and rallies since

His interview with Stephanopoulos was bad, his NATO press conference was OK, and his rally in Michigan was excellent. But everyone focuses more on the debate because first of all, it was a shock to see, and second, it was watched by more than 50 million viewers. Presidential candidates will always be judged more by a debate performance with a large national audience than by a rally in front of a small group of supporters. It's always been that way.

by Anonymousreply 365July 13, 2024 7:23 PM

R364 - polls have been saying for a year that Democratic voters thought Biden was too old! They still say that now. Roughly 50% would like him to drop out. So which voters are you talking about? A handful at a rally in Detroit? Plus the number of Democratic lawmakers who have made public statements for him to drop out or those like Nancy Pelosi, Hakeem Jeffries and Chuck Schumer - who are taking the more wishy washy stance - which is basically 'we hope he makes a different decision.'

Or are they also part of the rich Democratic cabal out for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 366July 13, 2024 7:28 PM

[quote]Wealthy white men decided to shank Joe in the press because of his policies.

You do know there have been women House Democratic reps who have asked him to drop out. And it's not because of policies. They are Democrats! It's because they want to win! They want to keep Trump out of the WH, have Dems take the House and keep the Senate.

But...no, it's a wealthy, white men conspiracy.

Yes, Blue MAGA stands. Go stamp your feet elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 367July 13, 2024 7:31 PM

[quote] Is the entire Democratic party demanding that Joe step down?

No, just 56%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368July 13, 2024 7:33 PM

You keep quoting that statistic when it's not even remotely true.

by Anonymousreply 369July 13, 2024 7:49 PM

Hypothetically, if Biden dies... Are his fanboys going to acknowledge it or are they going to call everyone who remarks on the smell a troll? I'm unsure at this point. Whatever. He's going to be the nominee. They skipped the moment where he could have gone in dignity - immediately after the debate.

by Anonymousreply 370July 13, 2024 7:52 PM

R370, are you really this stupid?

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously asking. Are you brain damaged? Or just stupid?

If Biden dies, VP Harris steps in. That's how it works. That's how it's ALWAYS worked. Why do you seem surprised by this? Why do you think people supporting Biden don't know this or won't accept this?

Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 371July 13, 2024 7:55 PM

Biden called Zelensky Putin, and said his VP was Trump. He's fine.

Reading speeches off a Teleprompter isn't like a debate, speaking extemporaneously. And by the way, several times Biden has read the instructions off the Teleprompter by mistake. "Crowd responds," stuff like that.

Does anyone here think he's going to get better as the months go by, and the years?

by Anonymousreply 372July 13, 2024 8:01 PM

You're just feeding the troll, r371.

by Anonymousreply 373July 13, 2024 8:04 PM

Questioning the situation is [bold]traitorous[/bold] in the minds of hyper-partisans: Cannot. Be. Tolerated!

by Anonymousreply 374July 13, 2024 8:06 PM

[quote]Reading speeches off a Teleprompter isn't like a debate, speaking extemporaneously.

Cram it with your, "extemporaneously", r372. How often is the President required to speak extemporaneously?

by Anonymousreply 375July 13, 2024 8:07 PM

R375 cannot be serious.

by Anonymousreply 376July 13, 2024 8:11 PM

R375 Are you joking? I hope so! When a president meets with another world leader...to negotiate a treaty, for ex.--does he do that by reading off a Teleprompter? Maybe I didn't understand you. Anyway, a president needs to be clear, lucid, and able to make his points when debating another person. I would think that would be a given.

by Anonymousreply 377July 13, 2024 8:12 PM

...It would also be a given for a city councillor, mayor, governor, or whatever. But not a president?

by Anonymousreply 378July 13, 2024 8:15 PM

[quote]As we saw last night voters are still firmly in his camp.

No they are not.

ALL polling shows him behind the convicted felon.

[quote]You keep quoting that statistic when it's not even remotely true.

Proof? Please post it.

by Anonymousreply 379July 13, 2024 8:20 PM

R369 It's right there in the Washington Post article...

by Anonymousreply 380July 13, 2024 8:22 PM

To be completely fair, trolls like R370 have no experience with the "peaceful transfer of power" thing.

I mean I get it. Dictatorships aren't well known for messy democratic processes like fair elections, impartial court trials and peaceful transfers of presidential power.

by Anonymousreply 381July 13, 2024 8:54 PM

Has Liza called for Biden to step down yet?

by Anonymousreply 382July 13, 2024 9:32 PM

According to a report I just read, Some Big Donors (Republican leaning) out of NY, offered big "donations" to the Democratic back bencher House candidates for coming out early against Biden The pot was apparently $2 Million, which IMO is cheap. I guess they'll get better at it as time passes.

by Anonymousreply 383July 13, 2024 9:34 PM

R371 Tell me you're autistic and unable to detect hyperbole without saying you're autistic.

by Anonymousreply 384July 14, 2024 2:00 AM

R371 loves dump

by Anonymousreply 385July 14, 2024 2:46 AM

Many rich white men say out Biden.Many blacks want Biden.Rich whites will survive either way-Blacks won’t.

by Anonymousreply 386July 14, 2024 2:52 AM

Both sides take democracy for granted and we’re probably going to lose it.So sorry to hear that orange cunt survived-better luck next time.

by Anonymousreply 387July 14, 2024 3:03 AM

[quote]Tell me you're autistic and unable to detect hyperbole without saying you're autistic.

Tell me you're a chronic masturbator who is a shut in and hasn't seen sunlight in ages.

by Anonymousreply 388July 14, 2024 8:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 14, 2024 12:46 PM

R277

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 14, 2024 3:58 PM

R389 I concur 100%. The media and the pundits are the ones calling for Biden to step down. Not the voters who have already made his the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 391July 14, 2024 4:16 PM

More than half of Democrats want Biden out, including this voter. You don’t have to make shit up when you have a real argument for why a struggling 81 year old is the best option.

by Anonymousreply 392July 14, 2024 4:32 PM

You keep repeating that lie as if it were true. And it isn't. So just shut your fucking ignorant gob.

If you want him out, then that means you want Trump BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS YOU FUCKING MORON.

by Anonymousreply 393July 14, 2024 4:45 PM

[quore]You keep repeating that lie as if it were true.

You're wrong.

Polling shows that the majority of Dems want Biden to step down.

by Anonymousreply 394July 14, 2024 4:56 PM

[quote]You keep repeating that lie as if it were true.

You're wrong.

Polling shows that the majority of Dems want Biden to step down.

by Anonymousreply 395July 14, 2024 4:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396July 14, 2024 5:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 15, 2024 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!