Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Case of the Missing Victoria Secret Package

If you have a half hour to kill, this is highly enjoyable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2024 11:57 PM

I’ve become addicted to these body cam police videos.

This bitch is stealing peoples panties off of their porches…I’m done ✅

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2024 12:25 AM

The young officer is kinda hot.

Skanky panty stealing bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2024 12:31 AM

Read a book, guys.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 12:36 AM

That video had everything: trashy and mouthy exconvict bipolar daughter, trout lipped enabling mama, indifferent and clueless daddy, hot cops, indignant but patient victim, over-the-top Halloween/fall decorations, and all set in a somewhat upscale historic suburban neighborhood. I enjoyed it. Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 1:02 AM

This one here…tried to make a run for it and ended up crashing into a pole 😝😝🥴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2024 3:54 PM

Plot twist: This neighbor wears a size small.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2024 4:01 PM

Sounds like Meghan's mom has had it with Meghan too. Though I think the fat frau was covering for her daughter. Fat frau thought she was smarter than the cops. They handled this trash beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2024 6:34 PM

I fear for Meghan's baby.

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2024 6:40 PM

I’ve watched this more thank once. That young woman (the thief) is absolute TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2024 6:48 PM

That Dad looks so put upon by the shrew he married and the CHUD he got for a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2024 6:50 PM

^^^would you imagine having to fuck that fat, annoying woman? I bet she walks around in a knit bag all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2024 6:52 PM

The moment she hears that she’s wanted in Georgia. For SHOPLIFTING!

She’s ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2024 7:07 PM

Thanks God there were no cell phones or cameras when I was growing up. My family would be all over the web with embarrassing and trashy.police video. It wasn't uncommon to have cops breaking up fights at my house two or three times a week as well as numerous arrest for all.sorts of crimes.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 7:35 PM

Just when I commented yesterday about feeling sorry for the doctor who got caught shoplifting from Walmart, now this.

Yes, it may be wrong for watching these videos for voyeuristic reasons, but I cannot help it.

Meghan needs to be prosecuted for theft. I feel sorry for her mother and her stepfather (I don't think he's Meghan's father), but especially the mother.She must be at her wits' end dealing with her adult daughter and all her issues. The stepfather may decide he's had enough of putting up with Meghan's bullshit and leave the mother.

Those cops were incredibly patient and gave Meghan an opportunity to get out of it. Meghan was too stupid to take it.

And every one of those LEOs was hot!

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2024 7:48 PM

These are the little things that make life worth living.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2024 8:05 PM

R14 mom is the one who taught her to steal. She got the daughter she raised to be the dreadful sow that she is.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2024 8:17 PM

Checking his privilege.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2024 11:37 PM

After watching some of these videos, I think the LEOs aren't shooting enough people.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2024 11:42 PM

I must say, the cops handled this very well. Good ol' Lakewood, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland. Mom and daughter look gypsy-adjacent. Mom has been covering for her daughter for years; I am glad the cops did not put up with the daughter's crap.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2024 1:56 AM

Omigod, R17...what a dick Richard, CEO of Medical Technologies Group (his surname is easily available via Google) is.

I feel so sorry for Deputy Hines and any female police officers who have to put up with crap from a dick like that. Right from the start he treated her like a POS. CEO Richard tried to sweet talk the second female LEO at the Sheriff's Department, but she was having none of it. At several points she was suppressing grins at his rants.

What a bloody dick! His special medicine was some "Generic...extra strength Tylenol"!!!

Glad we finally see a man taken down.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2024 2:20 AM

Mom! Mom! Help, they’re hurting me 🙄😝

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2024 11:51 AM

Richard, CEO of Medical Technologies Group, drives a KIA Forte. Kinda low rent for such an important man.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2024 12:47 PM

Thanks for posting OP so we can see this middle class white trash. Btw I believe she is on meth.

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2024 1:19 PM

If this were black people the cops wouldn’t have been so patient. But then again black families who live in an upper middle class suburb usually don’t have a lying, drug addict perpetually on probation daughter who likes to steal while living in the basement.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2024 1:33 PM

[quote]This bitch is stealing peoples panties off of their porches…I’m done

Actually the package was delivered to her house and she kept it. The owner had pictures of it on her porch and she was caught. The funniest was she couldn't find the 7th item, a pair of panties and then admitted she was wearing it!

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2024 1:46 PM

This thread title is missing the “Nancy Drew And…” at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2024 1:58 PM

R24, take a look at the video at R5. Cops were pretty patient wit her and then her relatives who later filed a complaint against the arresting officer. You can also see more uploaded ones on YouTube, where the cops are patient with Black men and women.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2024 2:29 PM

Agreed r27. I was expecting that myself to be honest. I haven’t watched every body cam video on YouTube but not yet. I hope I don’t…

Now, this big girl here has had a breakdown after being busted skipping out of Applebees without paying her tab…she seems a bit unstable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2024 10:53 PM

Soon to be a major motion picture.

Senatrice Lindsay Graham makes her film debut in "Not Without My Pettipants!"

by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2024 11:25 PM

The world sinks lower & lower.

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2024 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!