Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben and His Urban Rescue Ranch Took in a Coyote Pup

10 minute video

He does have a girlfriend but his demeanor and terrific looks says he wouldn't completely rule out manlove.

If I was anywhere near Texas I'd volunteer for the shear joy of helping wildlife and to meet DaBaby, his rescue no-release male kangaroo. 🥰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2024 1:32 AM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 11:50 PM

Is it a rescue coyote?

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 11:51 PM

I'm OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 11:53 PM

That poor coyote pup was in rough shape. I’m glad they took him to a veterinarian. I’d like to know how the coyote improves with care.

These guys look like they operate some form of independent sanctuary. I wonder how it’s funded and how they place these animals as they recover.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 12:04 AM

I've watched a lot of this guy's videos and I'm honestly unsure if he is a nice guy or a nut job (might be both).

He had a "normal" 9-5 job. He hated it (and don't we all).

What he THEN did was quit that job, buy a parcel of land that had a crack house, demolish it, and build an animal rescue. This is all paid for via donations/Youtube/Tiktok.

He seems to be very religious (as in a true believer), but not in the "you are all going to hell, Gays suck, Biden sucks" way.

I would bet he is a pretty good, but very odd, guy.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 12:05 AM

The reptiles at the end are gross.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 12:16 AM

He should have just concentrated on the pup and not all the other animals. He seems to have ADHD.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 12:55 AM

His as manic and frantic as his videos. He's exhausting and not in a good way. I think I'm gonna have a seizure.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 12:57 AM

A Grand Maul seizure!

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2024 2:08 AM

I'm so turned on by him it's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2024 12:49 AM

I hate coyotes. One of them took my baby, Deena.

by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2024 12:51 AM

The dingos of the west! IT TOK MY BEYBEE!!!

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2024 12:55 AM

[quote] If I was anywhere near Texas I'd volunteer for the shear joy of helping wildlife

Oh, deer!

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2024 12:57 AM

I prefer Lee Asher of The Asher House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 29, 2024 12:58 AM

I see this guys videos R14 (or more accurately - the thumbnails) and he ABSOLUTELY knows what he is doing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2024 1:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!