Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Furries: mostly gay?

Who knew? News to me.

I have become a big fan of Jenny Nicholson and she’s a big my little pony fan. This has brought her into close contact with “bronies” (straight male my little pony fans who, I gather, want to fuck the little female horses 🤮), but also with furries.

She knows both these fandoms well. Apparently the bronies are straight but furries are gay.

What is it about furrydom that makes it largely gay? Anyone here a furry?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2024 9:31 AM

Mostly Nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 10:28 PM

I attended a wedding in Pittsburgh many years ago and encountered them in the hotel where I was staying. They got kicked out for using litter boxes in the hotel rooms.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 10:54 PM

I’m an artist that somewhat accidentally developed a sizable fan base of furries. A lot identify at LGBT/Queer and significant number seem to be FTM trans. A lot also say they have Asperger’s. This is all gleamed from the Insta bios and posted pics.

I think the Furry costumes allow them to be social and “attractive” when they might generally feel awkward IRL. Not sure how much there is sexual play attached to it. I know it happens but also that as a group they try to publicly say it’s not an aspect of the furry community.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2024 1:50 PM

Repressed bestality?

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2024 1:56 PM

What is My Little Pony?

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2024 1:57 PM

I’m just learning at 27, and as a heavy VRChat user, I am a furry. I had nothing against it for years, but once I started hanging with them, I learned lots of them are fun, imaginative, and are just fun to be around. Fuck the haters — UwU all day long!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2024 9:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!