Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another Good Looking But Stupid White Guy Dies In Fireworks Accident

This happened in Chicago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2024 12:32 PM

Why are straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 7:07 PM

I like that all the neighbors quoted in this story seem to be data loungers. But also I don't really understand the end where it just mentioned some neighbors insisted on the fire department cleaning their properties. Like what were they cleaning exactly and why wasn't the fire department's job and why does that have anything to do with this dead guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 7:19 PM

Was the other guy good looking?

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 7:19 PM

Dude looked like he could be Brian Lagerstrom's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 7:23 PM

Natural selection...

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 7:24 PM

R3- This guy to me is the better looking of the two. But this shallow faggot would have done both of them.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 7:26 PM

I didn't see his pic in the report. Timestamp?

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 7:42 PM

Ew, they were cleaning it because his guts blew all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 7:45 PM

R2, it might be explained in the original video. That lovely woman mentioned that pieces (big and small) of the dude's body were found spread out across the alley. Neighbors probably wanted that professionally handled.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 7:46 PM

R7- This is a photo of Mr. Good Looking but STUPID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 7:56 PM

That must've been one helluva fireworks explosion to blow the guy to bits and pieces all over the damn neighborhood. I don't blame the neighbors for wanting the city to clean his blood and guts off of their properties.

And yes, I know I'm going straight to hell in a handbasket.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 8:20 PM

Every year you hear stories of several people who get seriously injured or burned or die from fireworks , either that malfunctioned or that the were reckless with. Nothing new. Just try not to be one of them.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 8:27 PM

I have always been too afraid to go near a firework

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 8:50 PM

OP, is there a particular reason that you pointed out that the guy was white?

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 9:02 PM

This is a big problem in Chicago - people cross the border into Indiana and buy all sorts of illegal fireworks then set them off all over. It's not just the large shell explosions, it's also the M80s.

None of these people will ever be deterred though.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 9:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 9:29 PM

Oh God it didn't even occur to me that that's what they meant by needing to clean up the area.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 9:34 PM

Waste of dong.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 9:35 PM

Do people buy Tijuana Toilet Crackers and M320s in Ind. r15?

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 9:50 PM

R14-I knew I would get more responses

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2024 12:42 AM

Oh, say can you see? All the red bugs on me! If you do, pick a few, then, you'll have some, too.

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2024 12:47 AM

[quote][R14]-I knew I would get more responses

You'd have hit a bonanza if the victim had been:

1. trans

2. Floridian

3. Named Chalamet

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2024 12:49 AM

[Quote]OP, is there a particular reason that you pointed out that the guy was white?

What colour was he afterwards? Black and burnt, or pink and pulverised?

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2024 12:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!