Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Padalecki On “Supernatural” Return Conditions

Padalecki says that return is contingent on it being something more akin to a limited series than another full season:

“I will say this. I don’t want to do another 15 years of Supernatural. I don’t want to do another 5 years of Supernatural, I am dying to do a reboot of Supernatural akin to the Gilmore Girls reboot.

Here are four one-and-a-half-hour episodes. We’ll shoot it in three months. I think Jensen [Ackles] and I both said in 2020, ‘we’d love to revisit these characters, this world. Give us five years.’

Which is next year. And I see him often. And we talk often. I think he and I are both really eager to do it. I’m certain I’ll put the flannel on again and play Sam Winchester.”

Padalecki’s schedule has been freed up a bit as his “Walker” series was recently cancelled by the network. However former “Supernatural” showrunner Eric Kripke is believed to be considering Padalecki for a role in the fifth and final season of “The Boys”. That films later this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 8:26 PM

[quote]I am dying to do a reboot of Supernatural akin to the Gilmore Girls reboot.

What in the fuck. The show literally just ended and he wants a GG-style reboot? His agent has got to be cringing, reading all this.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 6:57 PM

He looks a lot like Dick Sargent from "Bewitched" (1969 -72). If they ever did one of the many planned reboots of 'Bewitched', then we found our 'Darrin Stephens'.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 7:09 PM

r1 "literally just ended"

It ended in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 7:13 PM

Finally!

A paying job!!!

Thank Christ!

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 7:15 PM

r3 Love adding the anal ones to my block list, literally always a pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 7:19 PM

Supernatural is basically the Grey's Anatomy of CW. And by that I mean "TV shows no one knows why the fuck are lasting that long".

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 7:23 PM

r5 Literally

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 7:27 PM

Well he better show a little skin if he gets on The Boys.

He knows what our fans want.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 8:15 PM

Sweet Lord, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!