Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TriMix - the gays are at it again

Erections that never end!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2024 7:15 AM

“Every weekend,” said Dr. Andrew Kramer, also a member of Urology Associates of Cape Cod, he sees patients who say, “ ‘My friend or partner gave me the shot.’ And lo and behold, the man destroys his penis.”

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 3:26 PM

Jock straps have now joined things as commonplace with an air of silliness rather than eroticism.

The photo at the OP is extremely unsexy.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 3:33 PM

^ Thongs.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 3:40 PM

We are animals

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 3:41 PM

Nearly everybody looks better clothed.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 3:41 PM

Look at the chubby balding guy in the bottom right corner of the photo. Looks like he is trying to hide behind that plant. Totally what I would be doing too. I'm not cut out for parties like that. I just can't get comfortable in a setting like that.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 3:43 PM

Philadephia Inquirer editorial:

"Little attention has been paid to Trump’s incoherent debate performance because he is often incoherent. Trump told more than 30 lies in 90 minutes during the debate like it was another day at the office.

During a discussion about the environment, Trump — who rolled back more than 100 regulations and withdrew from the Paris climate agreement — said: “we had H2O, we had the best numbers ever.” Huh? Then Trump added to the lie: “I had the best environmental numbers ever, and my top environmental people gave me that statistic just before I walked on the stage, actually.”

Apparently, it’s OK for Trump to spew nonstop nonsense, but Biden can’t ever lose his train of thought. Anyone looking for cognitive decline should tune into a Trump rally."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 3:43 PM

Apparently r7 got into the TriMix and is suffering a side effect.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 3:45 PM

Indeed, R8. Mea culpa.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 3:46 PM

Unbelievably stupid to inject TriMix/Caverject into your dick. Guys, if you have to go to these lengths to get a boner, you really need to reflect on why, how you got to this point, and what you hope to accomplish by using a drug designed for old and/or disabled men who have no other method of getting hard and under the close supervision of a qualified urologist.

We need a public education campaign on what TriMix/Caverject does to your dick, with pictures and testimonials from the guys who have, for all intents and purposes, castrated themselves.

I know a guy who wrecked his penis with TriMix. He wavers from depression to suicide. I fear every time anyone mentions his name that it's to tell me he's dead at his own hand.

Do. Not. Use. TriMix.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 3:58 PM

Why do gay men always have to get naked in public? The smell must be horrific also, most are big queeny types who need a shot to fuck somebody because they're big bottoms anyway.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 4:09 PM

Wearing jocks or underwear to a party is not being naked in public.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 5:04 PM

[quote]Why do gay men always have to get naked in public?

Speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 5:17 PM

R12 are you autistic?

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 5:36 PM

And you get an election! And you get an erection! And you get an erection! And you get an erection!

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 5:56 PM

I guess R15 has DJT at the top of his list.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 6:01 PM

Rocco Steele tells a story about using TriMix to ensure he could perform at a live show (from the Masculine Jason interview channel on YouTube). He apparently had to ice down for hours to counteract a painful erection. He doesn’t use it anymore. They talk about the downsides of it. Go to 44:50 timestamp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2024 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!