Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Minnesota Viking KHYREE JACKSON IS DEAD TO ME

The hot football player died in a car crash yesterday in MD, along with two other men in his car. He was only 24 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2024 12:01 AM

Shocking-this never happens.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 2:11 PM

Had a big juicy dick

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 2:12 PM

Wow, sounds like it wasn't even their fault. Some drunken asshole, I'm sure, rammed them and sent them spinning. That's sad. All cars need breathalyzers now cause some fucking douchebags can't not drink and drive.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 2:15 PM

Had a tight ass - but he couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 2:15 PM

Why did God have to take away such a hot snatch?

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 2:27 PM

These other vehicles changing lanes at high speeds appear to have caused the collision. I worry about that on highways now.

Drivers seem “removed” from the physics of motion and the danger of driving really fast. I notice my own siblings zoned out and distracted, fiddling with the giant screens in their consoles. It’s a little freaky, and freakier still with semi-autonomous vehicles.

I wish people paid attention and gave a shit about others on the road.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 2:34 PM

Very sad. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 2:46 PM

Its defensive driving Always, there are nuts amoung us.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 3:57 PM

He be ugggly, nasty braids, I hate damn braids, ruins a nice BBC.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 4:14 PM

r9 "ruins a nice BBC"

He braided his pubes?

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 4:25 PM

Could it had been intentional to hit their car? Seems not just swiping them but ramming them hard. They shouldn't ruled out road rage.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 4:33 PM

July 4 weekend + highways = car crashes. Add to the drownings, hand injuries, burns from incendiary devices and from BBQing, gunshot wounds from gang parties, broken necks from drunks diving off shed rooftops into swimming pools.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 4:47 PM

“Turns out, along with boasting the highest hot dog consumption of the year, Independence Day is also the most dangerous holiday in the United States

…while setting off explosives for entertainment with absolutely no experience comes with its own dangers — the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reported 12 fireworks-related deaths in 2019 — sparklers are far from the riskiest behavior on July 4th.

The real culprit is excessive drinking and driving. The NSC reported that about 540 people die on the road during the Fourth of July travel period, which spans about four days. In addition to deaths, there were 58,000 serious injuries to motorists traveling to and from their fireworks displays and barbecues. And yes, most of those people were boozin'. USA Today reported that "between 2007 and 2011, alcohol accounted for 61 traffic fatalities per day over the Independence Day travel period, more than any other major holiday."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 4:55 PM

Feel so sorry for this poor guy dead at 24! I just finished reading the thread about the 30-year-old actor who died unexpectedly. Life really sucks.

When I first started teaching, I had a kid in one course who was a bit of a wise guy but really charming too. He dropped out of college, but I would see him at the gym we both belonged to. His father who was a lawyer was also a member. I became friendly with the father. The young guy with the help of his father started a business detailing cars and setting up sound systems. He did really well. He did some work on my car. He was happy finding his niche. A few months he was killed in a car accident. Late one night he and a buddy were speeding, apparently lost control of the car, and wrapped the car around a tree. They were about 27.

Life can really suck.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 5:05 PM

Only straight cunts post warnings like this is a Fucking PSA, go beg your husbands to fuck your smegma cottage cheese hole.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 5:07 PM

Sad. And he wasn’t at fault. I know exactly where this accident happened. Sad all the way around.

There is always some fkin idiot on the road driving looking maniac and can’t even drive to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 5:09 PM

Hard to win without a good defense.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 5:21 PM

It is common knowledge that Maryland drivers are the worst. (And I'm a Maryland driver.)

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 5:49 PM

I remember when I graduated college in 1986, there was another student whom I was very friendly with. Back then few were openly gay, but he and I both knew we were gay and flirted with each other. He was blond, blue eyed and gym-built. Beautiful smile - you couldn't take your eyes off of him once he entered the classroom (and he always sat next to me in our classes). On graduation day, he told me he'd be in touch with me and we could get together over the summer (he lived about 15 miles away from me, and his family owned a beach house on the RI coast). We exchanged phone numbers.

He did call after graduation a few times (when he told me he liked me) and invited me down to the beach house for a weekend at the end of July when his parents were going to be away. I accepted and was counting down the days - it was about a month away. A week later - a few days before July 4th, the news was covering a tragic accident about a young man who was killed while riding his motorcycle near the beach. Apparently he was hit by a drunk driver at an intersection. I couldn't believe they were showing his face on television with his name and '23 years old' below the picture. It was surreal. It made for a horrible summer - one of the worst summers of my life as I couldn't get him out of my mind. (I also learned from the newspaper reports he was an only child; his poor parents). There were no public services for him (so my fellow classmates and I couldn't attend) as everything was private.

This past week I was thinking a lot about him, as well - he's been gone 38 years. I wonder if his parents are still alive. He would be 61 years old now, and his future looked so bright. I've learned to hate the July 4th holiday.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 5:50 PM

My best friend got hit head on on the freeway a couple years ago. Some dumb drunk cunt going the wrong way, she died too. It kills me everyday. HIs other best friend who was in the car with him had his phone and answered my text when I had texted a few times to ask where he was. His other friend was injured badly on his arm, broked, needed lots of surgeries, was out of work for a year. I still talk to him sometimes cause my friend would want that, but the guy is prettt lost. They were driving late, from Palm Springs to LA, I think. There are times when you do everything right and some dumb fucking asshole comes along and shatters everything. I opened this thread hoping to see that this kid was drunk and did something I could avoid by not drinking and driving and being a better person, but no, he was just sadly in the wrong place. I hope the fucking creep who caused this suffers badly legally and mentally.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2024 11:58 PM

R19

*hugs*

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2024 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!