Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reddit post over breeders divorcing over husband weaponising farts...

At what point did the author lay it on too thick for you to believe them?

For me it was the title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2024 12:36 AM

If they didn't sleep together, I would think that this was a Melania Letter to Penthouse.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 1:56 PM

Stealth scat thread.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 2:01 PM

God, reddit is such shit. Tee hee, farts! If this fucking stupid story is true, that chick is a twat for leaving her clearly dying husband. What an asshole either way.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 2:17 PM

"These farts are incompatible with life itself".

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 3:33 PM

Have you met straight men? I can completely believe this post.

I lived in a group home when I was a teen and one of the guys had to have had something terribly wrong with his digestive system or, he was possessed by multiple demons who hated each other. He would fart at least 200 times a day- not little pfts but bellowing trombone minute long solos. You would be in your own room and smell his farts from down the hall. God forbid you had to ride in the van with him. I called forever shotgun and even with all the windows open and him in the farthest back I would be hanging my head out of the front window.

Straight men LOVE farts. They torture each other with them (source, worked for the Army) and some will enjoy torturing their significant others with their assholes too.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 5:34 PM

Yes, r5, the straight guys at school were obsessed with farts.

I remember one of them telling us that he had a fart "brewing". They did weaponise their farts.

R2, please tell me that you're joking?

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2024 11:59 AM

My brothers used to abuse me with farts, I can totally believe this

It’s a narcissism thing

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2024 12:36 PM

Every fart is a blessing!

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2024 12:39 PM

I actually do believe this because I, was once, a serial farter.

Back in late '00 I worked a temp job in an office full of awful Republicans. I hated this job but needed the $$$. When I first started, I actually caught scabies from the office chair the skank before me had been using. Ugh!

Anyways they were all so enamored with Bush (I'm sure they hate him now cause Trump told them to) and they were tickled pink when the SCOTUS installed him into the Oval Office.

Anyways, it was something about working in this place that gave me THE worst gas. Total SBD ones. So I'd just let it out. More room outside, no? LOL

Anyway the head bitch had the office next to me and I'd laugh myself silly hearing her gag and complain. I'd even throw them off by walking in and saying, "Do you guys smell that? What is it?" LMAO

Anyway it got to the point they called a plumber to check the septic system and when that proved fruitless, had a contractor come out and bust holes in the walls looking for a dead animal.

I swear I about pissed myself laughing so hard!

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2024 12:43 PM

[quote]The first time one really hit me in the face, I projectile vomited.

This is where I called BS.

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2024 1:47 PM

I don't believe it. So much of Reddit now is just creative writing exercises.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2024 3:30 PM

This is from an update from the original OP. it's the husband bragging about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2024 7:15 PM

That’s what happens when you’re desperate to get married.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2024 8:40 PM

I'm so glad I'm a lesbian. And single.

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2024 9:34 PM

One post and it's a Trump thread. Kudos to you girlfriend. You've been prompt since Trump skipped the debate.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2024 9:35 PM

Farting Fetish Ranks Second Most Popular Worldwide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2024 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!