Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Masculine Non Scene Gay Talks About Body Image In The Gay Community

He's a HO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2024 8:13 AM

WTF is wrong with him?

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 3:46 AM

At least he has enough self-awareness to admit to his own stupidity.

The male homosexual community places prioritizes men who are slender and/or built. The twentysomething South Asian twink doing community service two doors from my apartment has made himself throw up at least twice to my knowledge. As a fat lesbian probably twenty years older than him I want to gift him baking soda toothpaste and fluoride mouthwash. :(

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 3:57 AM

“Scene” and “scene”! What is “scene”?

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 3:58 AM

[quote] As a fat lesbian

Are you on garbage detail?

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 3:59 AM

He's not masculine.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 3:59 AM

You obviously are r4.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 4:01 AM

By the way, how do you quote a previous poster?

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 4:02 AM

He's an AI generated cartoon, right?

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 4:05 AM

You type the word quote enclosed in square brackets before the actual quote, R7.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 4:10 AM

Look. 70% of the US is overweight and that’s not an exception for gays and lesbians.

What we see on social media is a SMALL pool of men from across the US, across the world. And it overlaps in that the “beautiful people” all travel to meet each other.

You’ve got to live in either LA or Miami to see the “standards” of gay beauty.

Everyone wants hot guys. Women have high standards until they start to compromise and settle. Straight guys don’t have standards.

The people who are 8’s - 10’s are a small minority. The idea that people are truly competing with them is just an illusion in their own head and self-insecurities. The overweight are getting laid too, they’re the majority, most people don’t have a choice!!!! Unless they want to fly to Brazil or Miami or something.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote] twentysomething South Asian twink

Yeah, his options are limited.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 4:14 AM

R10- Plenty of HOT guys in NYC too.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 4:20 AM

Straight men are like the only ones who can accept beauty standards. They have all types of body and image issues but they cry about it the least and can admit beautiful and fit people deserve the attention.

Whereas women and gays are always crying about it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 4:21 AM

[quote] They have all types of body and image issues but they cry about it the least

You love in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 4:28 AM

And live in one too.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 4:28 AM

[quote] Look. 70% of the US is overweight and that’s not an exception for gays and lesbians.

That’s not true, at least not for gay men. There’s no way you can tell me 70% of HK and Chelsea are overweight. I’ve lived between the area for almost two decades now and you only ever see a few token fat gays.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 4:37 AM

[QUOTE]His options are limited.[/QUOTE] Not from the variety of men I've seen quietly leaving, r11.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 4:39 AM

Yes if I look at the men I see at my gym most of them are slim who seem to go every day. I prefer stocky types and they are rare and what I would call fat guys are even rarer.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 4:41 AM

R17 - you're close. The word "quote" is lower case and there is no slash.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 4:45 AM

There is no gay community. Gays are their own person. Enough of this ghetto mindset.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2024 4:59 AM

I noticed that r17. I'm a longtime member of Documenting Reality and that's how quotes are done there.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2024 5:00 AM

You don’t use an end tag for the quote. You just make sure there’s two new lines after it.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2024 6:11 AM

Fat?.........Check

Feminine?.......Check

Balding?........Check

Lipstick?........Check...

Unfuckable?.....Absolutely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2024 6:17 AM

Oh Lookie-----THEMz gave Themzelves some titles------->> "Creator". "MODEL" (LOL).."Advocate"....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2024 6:27 AM

I had to read his speech on captions.

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2024 6:32 AM

What he says----------->>>[bold]"I'll always remember, like, my first Pride, as a BABY GAY"[/bold]

Me---------------->>>[bold]Seriously. Just shut the fuck up and quit calling yourself a BABY GAY. What the hell is wrong with you? Aren't you a little too old for this? [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2024 6:35 AM

Never trust a man whose name ends with an “a”, “e” or “i”.

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2024 6:47 AM

Well, maybe “e” isn’t as bad

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2024 6:49 AM

No Joke---------->>>If I were a man playing makeup and wearing girl clothes, I would be scared shitless about the November election. But not the THEMz. They don't bother with politics when they can discuss their favorite shade of pink eyeliner. LoL

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2024 7:24 AM

[quote]You don’t use an end tag for the quote. You just make sure there’s two new lines after it.

What lines? I just type quote in brackets and make sure not to leave a space between the last bracket and the first word of the quote.

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2024 8:25 AM

5’7”, 160 and if you don’t like where it sits, kiss this….

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2024 9:38 AM

[quote]Masculine Non Scene Gay Talks About Body Image In The Gay Community

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2024 10:13 AM

[quote]What lines? I just type quote in brackets and make sure not to leave a space between the last bracket and the first word of the quote.

Lines as in hitting Enter/Return twice if you want to add another quoted paragraph or add text under the quote, so it doesn't get treated as part of the quote, is what that poster meant. It's mentioned on DL's FAQ page...

[quote]Separate paragraphs by pressing return twice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 7, 2024 11:23 AM

Why does he talk like a ghetto black woman at times?

by Anonymousreply 34July 7, 2024 1:00 PM

I had to shut his video off at 1:32. As impressed as I was with his impression of Symone Sanders, I couldn't stomach much more.

by Anonymousreply 35July 7, 2024 1:26 PM

So KittyDyke is the latest unholy Teacake incarnation?

by Anonymousreply 36July 7, 2024 1:37 PM

Doesn’t seem like it.

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2024 1:42 PM

Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 38July 7, 2024 1:46 PM

I don’t think he’s been red-tagged or red-lined yet as Warrior or whatever he was called last.

by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2024 2:20 PM

"You’ve got to live in either LA or Miami to see the “standards” of gay beauty."

I've been to LA enough to question where all these so called beauties are hiding, cause they sure as hell out on the streets. All I see when I go there are fat Mexicans and blacks, shriveled up, ancient Asians and fat, old, Botoxed white people desperately trying to look 25 again.

by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2024 2:58 PM

Thank you r37. I am most definitely NOT Teacake/Teafake. Should I upload a mugshot, troll accusers?

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2024 7:35 PM

R34 Chile, they ALL do.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2024 10:07 AM

I have to laugh when he claims that he has a great PERSONALITY.

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2024 11:16 AM

People who speak like the guy in the video are the worst. I can't listen to that.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2024 11:28 AM

Click on the "Help" in the upper right-hand corner (on my computer, at least) and all your DL questions shall be answered, Kitty @ R41.

Or some of them, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2024 11:46 AM

Can we bring back fat shaming? Unfuckable Fatties calling themselves "juicy" and "thick" is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 46July 9, 2024 1:47 AM

Is that guy in the back wearing Spock ears and bonnet?

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2024 8:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!