Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So Cute And Adorable And Yummy

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2024 1:36 PM

Trump Deranged Symptom

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 2:37 AM

"yummy"? He's ugly as shit.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 2:39 AM

Fuck the Farage-loving Mail.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 2:41 AM

It's always the little red headed freaks.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 2:48 AM

Told you I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 3:03 AM

At least he died doing what he loved!

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 3:05 AM

Did they get to cut the cake?

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 3:07 AM

This sounds frauCunt-ish to me, only they use the word YUMMY, go wash your filthy pussy OP, and use the FDS please.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 3:09 AM

He looks like Sissy Spacek

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 3:11 AM

Hideous

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 3:12 AM

[quote] He looks like Sissy Spacek

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 3:17 AM

Who the hell has a pool party at 3 AM in a suburban subdivision like that. I bet their neighbors aren’t torn up about this.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 4:53 AM

OP is 66 years old.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 4:58 AM

I've read that gingers feel more pain

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 5:10 AM

R13, those houses are on half acre lots. The bedroom of your neighbors on either side are easily within earshot, and likely eyesight. Early morning pool parties with underage drinking might be allowed in some households, but most of the people in a small, Southern bedroom community want shit shut down by 11, and 10 would be better.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 5:18 AM

R14, I’ve read that gingers bleed orange.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 6:31 AM

They deserve it for being so fugly r14

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 7:03 AM

purple penis head?

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 7:53 AM

Worst pool party ever.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 8:00 AM

He was punching waaay above his weight. Girlfriend was beautiful.

Brock Turner justice? "But his life will be ruined!"

[QUOTE]Garvey was known to police before the shooting on Saturday, having been arrested and charged in 2021 for the rape of a 13-year-old girl.

[QUOTE]In April of last year, he was sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to unlawful transaction with a minor in the second degree.

[QUOTE]The report says that the girl had told Garvey she was 13, and that they met at an apartment complex inside his vehicle.

[QUOTE]The girl told police that she said to Garvey that 'she didn't want to do anything sexual' when Garvey held her hands down and raped her.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2024 1:17 PM

We've booked him to make a keynote speech at the convention next week.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2024 1:24 PM

[quote]Girlfriend was beautiful.

Ex-girlfriend. Which seems to be the motive of a lot of mass shooters - "How dare you dump me? I'll show you!"

Of course, if he'd been locked up for raping the 13-year-old, as he should have been, none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2024 1:30 PM

[quote] Who the hell has a pool party at 3 AM

(Raises hand)

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2024 1:35 PM

[quote] that they met at an apartment complex inside his vehicle.

That’s one big vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2024 1:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!