Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Happened to Trump's VP?

Thought he was going to announce it right after the debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 17, 2024 7:20 PM

The convention is July 15-18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 1:21 AM

Putin has yet to tell him which tub of treasonous shit he's going to choose.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 1:40 AM

What does the Constitution say about the office of VP?

Is tRump going to try to claim he doesn't need one?

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 1:50 AM

Gee I don’t know OP

What happened right after the debate that took all the attention away from Trump, and which benefits him?

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 1:51 AM

[quote] Is tRump going to try to claim he doesn't need one?

He’s definitely picking someone.

[quote] According to NBC, Trump’s senior adviser Brian Hughes said that the campaign's top criterion for selecting a running mate “is a strong leader who will make a great President for eight years after his next four year term concludes.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 1:54 AM

[quote]Thought he was going to announce it right after the debate.

Unfortunately, why announce supposed good news when you're watching the Dems implode?

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 1:59 AM

Perhaps his MAGAdonians' deification has gone to his head --he has begun to believe he's actually two entities-- and can be both the president and the vice president.

It might explain why he speaks about himself in the third person.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 2:03 AM

That's my point, the media and Democrats are giving Trump just what he wants by arguing over Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 2:03 AM

So true r8, Dump is a thousand times worse than Biden but you don’t hear Repukes telling him to exit the race.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 2:04 AM

Ohhhhhh I see r8

You are mad at the MEDIA and DEMOCRATS for not being obsequious and questioning bad decisions.

Would you like your blue hat personalized or is just MAGA good enough?

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 2:07 AM

[quote] you don’t hear Repukes telling him to exit the race.

There has been speculation about why that is, but the consensus has been it’s because he’s ahead, poised to bear Biden.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 2:07 AM

Who is this shitstain who keeps posting trash AI images? I’ve blocked him about five times.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 2:16 AM

Of COURSE he’s going to pick someone. The man is the ultimate drama queen. He loves the fact that people are waiting eagerly for his decision.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 2:18 AM

Wrong R10, I am mad at the Simpltons who fell for the red meat Repugs threw at the Dems to fight over. They took the bait hook, line an sinker.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 2:19 AM

I want to see little Marco do a pig dance for the job. Maybe with a pig tail butt plug. You know if Trump wanted it he would do it.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 2:20 AM

Maybe he'll pick Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 2:21 AM

He may pull a chess move and pick Elise Stefanik to steal lady votes from Kamala

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 2:25 AM

I'm not picking some ugly bitch!

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 2:27 AM

[quote] I am mad at the Simpltons

Oh, the irony,

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 2:27 AM

THEre are more than 200 Democratic members of Congress. There are what, 50-51 Senators. There are Democratic Governors and high profile Democratic mayors. To my knowledge I don't think there are even a dozen elected officials who have jumped on the Dump Joe bandwagon, and most of them are people I've never heard of, with the exception of Warner who is a fucking opportunist.. And the Disney Heiress. And Ari Emanuel who has always been a GOP shitstain. This is not exactly people running for the exit ramps. Polls have them tied.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2024 2:33 AM

Warner is a scorned bitch who wants to get some payback on President Biden at the cost of our Democracy.

He was passed over by former President Obama for the VP slot, who obviously chose Biden instead. So, this whiny bitch -- who is worth upwards of $40 mill-- still has a chapped ass from years ago and doesn't care about the innocent Americans who are going to suffer as he tries to soothe his Rich Old Multimillionaire Fees.

All of those weak assed bitches like Warner can eat some shit out of Dump's loose asshole.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2024 2:42 AM

R21 he was also one of the few Democrats who made a lot of money trading stocks with insider information.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2024 2:50 AM

All the more reason to ignore everything that asshole has to say, R22.

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2024 2:53 AM

SCOTUS will announce on Monday that Trump is so terrific that he doesn't need a VP

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2024 3:06 AM

Repugs would want someone from the Old Testament. They find Jesus too weak since he’s not into money or material goods, and hangs out with undesirables. They would want a male figure that had wives and concubines and makes all household decisions.

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2024 4:15 AM

I offered to be his VP but Steve Bannon thought I was "too far left", so they rejected me.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2024 4:35 AM

Jesus? He poor, his parent's couldn't even afford a hotel room, he doesn't fight he's not a fighter, he turns the other cheek, he thinks poverty is a virtue, hangs out with prostitutes and lets Judas walk all over him, He's WEAK! - DJT

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2024 4:46 AM

Dictators don't have VPs.

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2024 6:43 AM

Media is saying it's going to be either Vance or Rubio. I'm going to bet on Vance. It might help him in Ohio. Although Vance is a snake and he is personally ambitious in a way that will piss trump off.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 1:34 PM

For real, clergy have been saying that their flock are coming up to them and complaining about the sermons - that Jesus is too woke

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2024 1:41 PM

OTOH, RUbio would be good for the Evangelicals and Latinos. Rubio is pretty well known compared to Vance who is a legend in his own mind.

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2024 2:06 PM

Rubio is more easily controllable, given his little secret.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2024 2:58 PM

Same state resudency as Trump problem for Marco.

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2024 3:07 PM

Vance doesn't need to be controlled. He will happily commit crimes, including treason, for Trump, which will be a primary consideration. He went from critic to slave in record time, and can be trusted to do the wrong thing, just as Trump would wish.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2024 3:30 PM

Neither Vance nor Rubio are acceptable to the QAnnoner contingent who are getting antsy. And I mean, wackadoodle antsy.

QAnnoners are a big block of MAGA and the only ones who are willing to take up arms and die for your loser ass, so good fuckin luck winning jack shit without those freaks, Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2024 3:41 PM

You may well be right r35, but do you have a source for that? I'm just curious who is tracking those loons these days, I mean who that is reliable. Or are you actually finding them online, in which case, thank you for your service.

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2024 3:45 PM

[Quote] you don’t hear Repukes telling him to exit the race.

with someone poised to beat Biden why would they?

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2024 3:48 PM

Future Vice President Little Marco

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2024 3:50 PM

In the end, IF he picks someone than himself - (which is my #1 prediction), it could be:

1) No one from the current ass-licking applicants. Someone who has no charisma and would be the ultimate yes-man and carry out Trump's wishes no question - Mike Flynn - (who has been quietly campaigning for it across the country).

2) Whichever of the current vying candidates offers him the biggest price tag (Doug Burgum being the wealthiest).

3) Someone so far unknown to us - (which would be Putin's pick....just like when he chose Rex Tillerson - who was fired while sitting on the toilet).

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2024 3:56 PM

You can track them yourself if you have an X account R36. Or, if you have a Reddit account or even Facebook.

Best to start backwards with the Reddit group "QAnnon Casualties", where they post screenshots from X and Facebook, so you can get key words to search on.

I have a relative pretty deep into it but he closed his social media accounts. His posts used to be my barometer of how cray things were for some of them. (They all need 5150'ed)

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote] Media is saying it's going to be either Vance or Rubio. I'm going to bet on Vance. It might help him in Ohio.

In what possible set of circumstances will Trump need help in Ohio?! It's a state so conceded to him that the Dems might even be entertaining the possibility of not having a nominee in place before the Aug. 7 Ohio ballot deadline.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2024 4:05 PM

[QUOTE]Trump Says He Has Picked His Vice President

Can Trump even remember who his pick is from day-to-day or the reasons for the choice? It must be maddening to advise and try to keep him on track. I just love that Chris LaCivita and Suzy Wiles must be tearing their hair out.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2024 4:10 PM

thanks r40, I will check that reddit group.

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2024 4:19 PM

So the latest chatter is taking Doug Burgum out of contention?

I wanted it to be him because we’re looking at an 80% chance Trump wins and Burgum seems the least MAGA or MAGA-coffee-boy (Rubio) of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2024 4:26 PM

Agreed, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2024 4:45 PM

I hope nobody is under any delusion that if we are stupid enough to put Trump back into the White House, that anybody around him will have any restraining influence at all.

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2024 4:48 PM

R46, no delusion! I am more thinking that the unrestrained Trump is age 78 and lives on hamburgers, Diet Coke, questionable meds and unceasing anger.

The odds of the VP possibly taking over are way, way higher here than the historical norm.

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2024 4:51 PM

⬆️ meant to sign as R44.

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2024 4:52 PM

Maybe he'll choose pussy boy Walt.

Walt does exactly as he's told.

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2024 6:24 PM

NY Post (actually useful for this particular question) just put up some scuttlebutt that it’s Burgum or Vance. Rubio a long shot, others summarily dismissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2024 6:58 PM

Looks like it will Burgum then. He fits the bill for what Trump is looking for.

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2024 8:47 PM

Jim Bowman (aka J.D. Vance) is a total fake with blind ambition, who will do and say anything to get to the top. He's hadn't even been a Senator for two years- no other political office experience. He's not even a 'hillbilly', having been born in Ohio. It's all a carefully fabricated back story.

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2024 8:55 PM

Of course, that's all ideal for the Trump Cult r52.

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2024 9:19 PM

R50, JD Vance would be the worst-case scenario in the bunch, so my money is on him. He’s got the highest national recognition and seems the most MAGA-like. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2024 9:26 PM

If Trump chooses Flynn or Vance he better sleep with one eye open. LOL! Both those unscrupulous bastards would happily put arsenic in his Coca Cola to advance to the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2024 9:53 PM

I predicted JD Vance months ago. He's what Trump thinks he looks like in his own mind, a young "powerful" aggressive white man. He's MAGA, MAGA, MAGA and Trump loves that, the only problem is does not know how to train a pit bull, he does not want to get bit, he's more of a Mike Pence Poodle kind of guy.

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2024 9:54 PM

It’s Ben Carson.

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2024 10:37 PM

Was Ben Carson at the debate, R57?

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2024 11:00 PM

[quote] He's what Trump thinks he looks like in his own mind, a young "powerful" aggressive white man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2024 11:32 PM

If Trump chooses Flynn, you'd better be ready to go to Death Camps.

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2024 11:38 PM

We decided to hang it profit..., um, lack tit, uh, cally, I think this is the word, right? Profitlacktitcally. I asked my people what the word was and even they didn't what the word was. It means that it's better to do it before he lacks the courage than after, like we wanted to do with that traitor, Pence. That's what it means, but even my stupid people didn't know the word but I know the word, I have the best words. Profitlacktitcally.

by Anonymousreply 61July 9, 2024 12:00 AM

JD Vance has died his hair and grew a beard since that pic R59. So Trump only knows what he sees at any given moment. If Vance ever shaves, he's screwed.

by Anonymousreply 62July 9, 2024 12:23 AM

Huckabeast is more manly than Vance, even with his new big boy beard.

by Anonymousreply 63July 9, 2024 12:54 AM

R62, It's "dyed" because if his hair "died" that would suggest the rest of him is also dead. While it is wonderful to imagine, alas it is not so.

by Anonymousreply 64July 9, 2024 12:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 9, 2024 1:09 AM

coke-addled bitch says what?

by Anonymousreply 66July 9, 2024 1:10 AM

Beware the Huckabeast, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! The frumious Smellysnatch!”

by Anonymousreply 67July 9, 2024 3:32 AM

[quote]Huckabeast is more manly than Vance, even with his new big boy beard.

Is that even up for debate?

by Anonymousreply 68July 9, 2024 3:50 AM

We are roasting ups some Huckabeast tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 9, 2024 3:52 AM

It’s also the case, R65, that Junior & Vance are friends & he’s doing what he can to champion his candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2024 10:46 AM

If DeSatan and Vance got into a fight, it would be a hair-pulling slapfest. They both look like fat, wimpy cucks who can't throw a punch.

Say what you will about the level of grotesque that assaults your visage when you gaze upon Sarah Huckabeast, but when you look at her you know that her man hands can throw a mean punch.

by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2024 10:49 AM

If Trump is mentally deteriorating...and he definitely is, he is going to have to listen to others too. He might be given a short list of people his minders find acceptable, and he gets to pick one. At the end of the day, I believe that is what's going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2024 12:40 PM

Of the options that have been floated, Burgum seems like the one who would be best for the country.

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2024 12:52 PM

JP Vandell... Tom Bergeron... Tim Cotter... Tom Scott... Mike Johannson... Kirstie Nolan... Carrie Lane... Marnie Taber Grace...

I'd ask Mikey but I tried to have him hung so he's pissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 9, 2024 2:16 PM

R47 R55 - Nicotine poisoning. It would look like a massive heart attack.

I'm guessing that it happens way more often than most people (and law enforcement) realize.

by Anonymousreply 75July 9, 2024 2:34 PM

Two DC insiders think it is still going to be Noem in spite of--or because of--the dog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 9, 2024 7:27 PM

Wtf is Bug Dungurum? He looks like a funeral parlor director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 9, 2024 8:06 PM

If Trump is to win, we could do far, far worse with Burgum a Big Mac away from the presidency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 9, 2024 8:17 PM

[quote]If DeSatan and Vance got into a fight, it would be a hair-pulling slapfest. They both look like fat, wimpy cucks who can't throw a punch.

Both of them also look 15 years older than their alleged ages.

by Anonymousreply 79July 9, 2024 8:23 PM

I still say he's not going to pick a VP running mate. He isn't even going to show up for the debate. Plus I hear Melania is not returning to the White House if he wins. Plus it must hurt Trump that his daughter is leaving the country. Plus you know Baron is on the spectrum. I bet he doesn't even graduate High School. Why aren't we talking about Trump's fascism?

by Anonymousreply 80July 9, 2024 8:39 PM

Barron graduated already R80, remember Trump whining the judge would not let him attend.

Trump has to pick a VP, I am pretty sure it's in the constitution somewhere, too lazy to search. What happens if he suddenly dies of a heart attack without one? Normally it goes to the VP, but if something happens to the VP next it automatically goes to whoever is Speaker of the House. Trump is not going to let that happen. The only question is does he want a mini-Trump to be like a stupid pit bull or a Mike Pence passive stay in the background kind of guy.

by Anonymousreply 81July 9, 2024 9:08 PM

[quote] If Trump is to win, we could do far, far worse with Burgum a Big Mac away from the presidency.

Exactly. He would be the best for the country out of the options presented.

by Anonymousreply 82July 9, 2024 9:12 PM

Is it normal to pick a VP this close to the convention? Or at the convention? They should do it Miss Ametica-style, paring-down the candidates to the last two, serenaded by Lee Greenwood.

by Anonymousreply 83July 9, 2024 9:21 PM

[quote] Is it normal to pick a VP this close to the convention? Or at the convention?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote] Is it normal to pick a VP this close to the convention? Or at the convention?

It used to be the norm.

by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2024 9:30 PM

Geraldine Ferraro didn’t even know she was chosen. They told her to hop on a plane and it was announced at the next campaign stop that Mondale was speaking at.

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2024 9:37 PM

Rubio needs to resign his Senate seat he just rewon and relocate, because Trump can’t go back to NY for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 87July 9, 2024 9:40 PM

It's gonna be Ben Carson.

by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2024 9:45 PM

It’s going to be Ben Carson. He gets the blacks on board and he’s not a strong enough personality to overshadow Trump. Plus, the Dr credentials come in very handy if there are any more Covid type situations.

by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2024 9:47 PM

It will not be Ben Carson.

by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2024 9:48 PM

I hope Trump gets it wrong. I doubt if he's even in charge (the Religious Right & Project 2025) but I hope it's a weak, distateful pick that drags him down. Sarah Palin? Herschel Walker? Trump may then change his mind and fire them, like he did half his administration over 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2024 9:52 PM

Each of the candidates should have to eat one of Trump's Big Mac turds. Whoever gets it down quickest wins.

by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2024 9:55 PM

Noem brings nothing to the ticket. She's attractive.That's it. Doug Whatsis brings nothing. Pence brought the evangelicals and the Christian Right and got the approval of the Koch organization. I would safely bet Manafort is working on the VP nominee. Go back to 2016, and look at the ones who came in second. that may be a guide.

by Anonymousreply 93July 9, 2024 10:31 PM

Question for history majors:

When did the US start allowing the President nominee to select a VP. Didn’t it start out that the one with the most votes was President and the one who came in second was VP, irregardless of party?

by Anonymousreply 94July 9, 2024 10:41 PM

R94, yes that was in the early days of the republic.

by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2024 10:50 PM

[quote] When did the US start allowing the President nominee to select a VP.

He doesn’t select a VP. He selects a person to be the VP nominee of the ticket with him and they run as a combo.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2024 10:52 PM

No such thing as vice dictator.

Easy.

If he doesn't pick one at all I personally won't be surprised. The press will briefly kerfuffle over it and move on.

by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2024 10:58 PM

Flynn

by Anonymousreply 98July 9, 2024 11:52 PM

[quote] Who is Byron Donalds? He once pretended to be Jamaican. Had a fake Jamaican accent. Got into a fake marriage with a Black woman. Cheated on his Black wife with a white woman. Got the white woman pregnant. Divorced his Black wife. ⁦

[quote] Had a shotgun wedding with the white woman. Sold drugs to make money. Got arrested twice and considers it a youthful mistake. But now supports a party that has no compassion for other Black men who make youthful mistakes.[quote] Became a Republican only after he married the white woman with money. And still owes his Black ex-wife money for the divorce. But he’s the defender of the Black family.

[quote] Became a Republican only after he married the white woman with money. And still owes his Black ex-wife money for the divorce. But he’s the defender of the Black family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2024 12:09 AM

It looks like dog murderer Gnome

by Anonymousreply 100July 10, 2024 12:10 AM

Poor Little Marco…

—Closeted

—Demonstrably gonad-free

—Is once again publicly shamed.

—Small-dicked (ask around)

—The comb-over…

by Anonymousreply 101July 10, 2024 12:22 AM

A parade a losers, as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 102July 10, 2024 12:26 AM

He’ll never escape the big gay bubble bath, will he?

by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2024 12:26 AM

Marco used to turn tricks in a park down in FL. Was even arrested for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 10, 2024 12:27 AM

Whoever it is, Trump will eventually try to have them killed.

by Anonymousreply 105July 10, 2024 12:31 AM

The Post spends about 1,760 words breathlessly recounting Rubio's previously unreported arrest. In the summer of 1990, Rubio, who had just returned from his first year of college, was hanging out in a public park after hours.

Rubio was technically arrested, but according to those interviewed, he was not handcuffed or taken into custody. Instead, he was handed a notice to appear, and the charges were eventually thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 106July 10, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote] JD Vance has died his hair and grew a beard since that pic [R59]. So Trump only knows what he sees at any given moment. If Vance ever shaves, he's screwed.

And yet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 10, 2024 12:49 AM

aint he be murried to a forner?

by Anonymousreply 108July 10, 2024 12:51 AM

Yup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 10, 2024 1:20 AM

why they a taken r jobs?

by Anonymousreply 110July 10, 2024 1:22 AM

Burgum,Vance, and Rubio all have a history of saying negative things about Trump, especially Vance, so it will be fun to dig up their past comments if any of them are picked

by Anonymousreply 111July 10, 2024 1:29 AM

Rubio has the edge. He brings in voters of color.. A lot of Cubans hate the illegals.

by Anonymousreply 112July 10, 2024 1:33 AM

[quote]He brings in voters of color.. A lot of Cubans hate the illegals.

Cubans consider themselves white.

by Anonymousreply 113July 10, 2024 1:36 AM

Trump kept teasing us with L'il Marco tonight at the Doral rally. But isn't the wetbacks one of the big reasons Deplorables are voting for Turd? They don't want one a 78-yr. old's heartbeat-away from the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 114July 10, 2024 1:38 AM

"Cubans consider themselves white."

Must be where the sailors stopped-off to fuck way back when.

by Anonymousreply 115July 10, 2024 1:40 AM

The scary part is not who he picks, but who he does not. Dump will make all of these loses part of his cabinet. Think about Vivek as Press Secretary, Carson as Surgeon General, Tulsi as Secretary of State and so on. Bannon will be out of jail by then, so after his official pardon, he will be Trump's stratagest of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 116July 10, 2024 5:09 AM

Herschel Walker? (someone upthread wrote)

That would actually be hilarious. I would pay money to watch Walker debate Kamala. Can you imagine????? I am all for it!!!

by Anonymousreply 117July 10, 2024 5:54 AM

Cubans are already locked in with the GOP. The party doesn’t need Rubio to help get that vote.

by Anonymousreply 118July 10, 2024 1:05 PM

Trump doesn't like to share attention. I expect the VP pick to be kind of boring. Maybe that guy from ND. I don't think Rubio is it but who knows? Maybe Trump thinks it'll lock up the Hispanic vote. But if Trump is a legal resident of Florida, he can't pick Rubio.

by Anonymousreply 119July 10, 2024 1:08 PM

Hoping it's Burgum and Trump drops dead this Fall.

by Anonymousreply 120July 10, 2024 2:00 PM

Mark Halperin was on Sirius earlier today giving a 20% chance that the pick will be someone other than the 3 so-called finalists.

by Anonymousreply 121July 10, 2024 3:25 PM

Don't be surprised if Nikki raises her opportunistic head...

by Anonymousreply 122July 10, 2024 3:32 PM

Repugs on other chat boards also keep mentioning Tulsi.

by Anonymousreply 123July 10, 2024 7:16 PM

No one knows, but my take is the NY Post is in regular contact with Trump campaign insiders and if the Post says it's down to Vance or Burgum, that's accurate, and it's being leaked to try to set expectations.

by Anonymousreply 124July 10, 2024 7:19 PM

Trump is waited to see what Biden does. If Biden stays in the race, it will be boring Burgum. If he passes the torch, it will be Vance because Dump needs someone younger to compete with whoever steps up for the Dems making Dump the old man.

by Anonymousreply 125July 10, 2024 7:22 PM

JD Vance said he believed one of Trump's sexual assault accusers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 10, 2024 7:56 PM

I'm back to thinking it'll be dull as dishwater Burgum. JP Vance is way too ambitious and wouldn't hesitate to have Dump 25th Amendmented.

Dump may have early onset dementia, but he's still with it enough to suss out the snakes in his midst, like JP Vance. Burgum is no threat.

by Anonymousreply 127July 10, 2024 7:59 PM

VD Vance

by Anonymousreply 128July 10, 2024 8:20 PM

He's not going to pick one. Just like he's going to find a way out of the debate. I mean look how Baron and Melania have disappeared. If Trump wins you just know Melania is not going back to the White House. Facts.

by Anonymousreply 129July 10, 2024 8:51 PM

It’s going to be Ben Carson.

by Anonymousreply 130July 10, 2024 9:24 PM

^Sleepy Ben?

by Anonymousreply 131July 10, 2024 9:35 PM

Hoping and praying for Ivanka because I need a Ivanka/Kamala Harris VP debate in my life.

by Anonymousreply 132July 10, 2024 10:58 PM

The GOP should nominate someone at least a little normal. I know that won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 133July 10, 2024 11:15 PM

I don't think Kammy likes debates. One swipe by Tulsi and Harris was out of the race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 11, 2024 2:05 AM

this is even better. I wish I could have injected this straight into my veins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2024 2:10 AM

Trump shot his pants twice during the debate with Biden. It's audible. No wonder Joe had an off night, having to smell fresh shit coming out off Donnie's prolapsed hole.

by Anonymousreply 136July 11, 2024 2:31 AM

*shit his pants

by Anonymousreply 137July 11, 2024 2:42 AM

You've really got him now. LOL

by Anonymousreply 138July 11, 2024 2:43 AM

The VP will be someone who will crawl on their belly to lick his shoes. Take your pick!

by Anonymousreply 139July 11, 2024 2:46 AM

Kamala Harris is already taken.

by Anonymousreply 140July 11, 2024 2:48 AM

[quote]The VP will be someone who will crawl on their belly to lick his shoes. Take your pick!

PLEASE LET ME LICK HIS ASS!!! 🙏

by Anonymousreply 141July 11, 2024 3:49 AM

[quote]I don't think Kammy likes debates. One swipe by Tulsi and Harris was out of the race.

Au contraire, 6 months later Kamala was made Vice President of the Untied States, Tulis lost her job,now grifting conspiracy theories on Fox News for a meager appearance fee.

by Anonymousreply 142July 11, 2024 11:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 11, 2024 1:41 PM

^^Mann Coulter has no place to talk about anyone else’s appearance. She’s literally a walking skeleton. She makes Karen Carpenter look obese. Calista Flockhart tells Mann to eat a sandwich. Eliot Page is jealous of how flat her chest is.

by Anonymousreply 144July 11, 2024 2:16 PM

At least Ann is principled. She wanted that border wall built, and Trump didn’t do it. So now Trump is dead to her.

by Anonymousreply 145July 11, 2024 2:28 PM

[quote] At least Ann is principled. She wanted that border wall built, and Trump didn’t do it.

People aren’t going to let Trump get away with that during a second term.

by Anonymousreply 146July 11, 2024 2:52 PM

[QUOTE]early onset dementia

He's 78 years old! Early onset is in the 50s

by Anonymousreply 147July 11, 2024 2:55 PM

My Mam is 78 and she does not have dementia, and she said Trump is a "fucking horse's ass and a convicted felon. The Republicans do nothing for anyone, and Biden will be fine. He'll be fine even if he's in a coma."

by Anonymousreply 148July 11, 2024 3:29 PM

and you say she DOESN'T have dementia?

by Anonymousreply 149July 11, 2024 3:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 11, 2024 7:08 PM

[quote] Donald Trump Jr. is scheduled to speak right before his father’s vice presidential pick at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee on Wednesday, Axios has learned.

[quote] It’s the latest sign that former President Trump has zeroed in on Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) as a favorite contender to be his running mate, over North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

[quote] Don Jr. has an been early and vocal booster of Vance, and the convention’s speaking order is the clearest indication yet that the 39-year-old senator could have the inside track to being named the GOP’s vice presidential nominee.

[quote] Read the full article. Junior appears to have posted a hint a couple of hours ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 11, 2024 8:01 PM

He looks just like Trump Jr with the beard

by Anonymousreply 152July 11, 2024 8:04 PM

What happened? Mother and I are raising rabbits in Indiana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 11, 2024 9:20 PM

Mark Halperin's reporting today that Vance will be named the pick on Sunday. His Democratic sources are also telling him Biden will drop out on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 154July 12, 2024 12:53 AM

Mark Halperin? The guy who got busted for sexual harassment allegations? That guy even if not for that stuff was always a smug ass who acted like he knew something you did not. Usually wrong but that was and still is apparently his shtick.

by Anonymousreply 155July 12, 2024 11:18 AM

Well, R155, months ago, before the WSJ article, he was reporting about Biden’s significant health decline.

by Anonymousreply 156July 12, 2024 11:24 AM

So was the rest of the press R156. Not exactly insightful reporting.

by Anonymousreply 157July 12, 2024 11:53 AM

Hardly, R157. Which is why the WH press corps is coming under such bipartisan attack for "covering" for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 158July 12, 2024 12:58 PM

If it's Vance, we know the purported confidence in the Trump campaign is for real.

by Anonymousreply 159July 12, 2024 1:40 PM

Donnie/Donnie Jr ‘24

by Anonymousreply 160July 12, 2024 1:46 PM

Former Pence chief of staff Marc Short on Chuck Todd's podcast said he's always thought it would be Vance.

by Anonymousreply 161July 12, 2024 1:52 PM

Vance is completely unqualified to be President.

by Anonymousreply 162July 12, 2024 1:55 PM

Vance/Shitpants ‘24

by Anonymousreply 163July 12, 2024 2:14 PM

Then, he would be a perfect VP for Von Shittzpants, R162. He is also unqualified to be president. Traitors shouldn't be allowed to hold any type of office, really.

by Anonymousreply 164July 12, 2024 2:53 PM

[quote] Vance is completely unqualified to be President.

Vance would be a big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 165July 12, 2024 6:44 PM

The White Supremacists want Vance. It'll be Vance.An other reason to work like hell to defeat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 166July 12, 2024 9:15 PM

Remember when Melania wanted Tucker Carson to be the VP.💩💩💩🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 167July 13, 2024 1:40 AM

Remember when Trump wanted Oprah as VP.

by Anonymousreply 168July 13, 2024 2:00 AM

They interviewed a bunch of people in his hometown of Middleton, OH and although they're thrilled to be represented, they said they've never seen him around those parts as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 169July 13, 2024 2:24 AM

Why does the news keep saying Marco Rubio is a top contender when he isn't even eligible?

by Anonymousreply 170July 13, 2024 2:25 AM

If it’s Rubio, the Democrats should demand to see his birth certificate. It’s highly likely he was born in Havana.

by Anonymousreply 171July 13, 2024 2:32 AM

Trump could claim he is a New Yorker. He does have a place there and spent most of his life there.

by Anonymousreply 172July 13, 2024 3:14 AM

Trump doesn't care about being president, it's all a reality show to him. He'd probably choose a Kardashian if he had his way.

by Anonymousreply 173July 13, 2024 3:21 AM

Trump is sour on NNY. The state attorney general humiliated him. The judges and the county prosecutor, etc. He is SO pissed off after being found guilty on 34 counts and he is a convicted felon who cannot even vote for himself. Trump is over NY.

by Anonymousreply 174July 13, 2024 3:25 AM

From the ass's mouth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 13, 2024 3:40 AM

JD Vance said women should stay in violent marriages. Barf.

He also wants to ban porn and is against gay marriage....which should make every gay man in America HATE him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176July 13, 2024 3:57 AM

And every woman would love him if he outlawed Porn.

by Anonymousreply 177July 13, 2024 4:01 AM

If it’s not Tim Scott, is that mail-order fiance going to disappear?

by Anonymousreply 178July 13, 2024 4:22 AM

yeah, if Tim Scott is not picked, watch for a quiet parting of the ways with his fiance.

by Anonymousreply 179July 13, 2024 4:30 AM

Would someone really get a fake girlfriend just to gain political office?

by Anonymousreply 180July 13, 2024 4:33 AM

Straight men are not going to like the end of porn if Vance is the VP and makes that happen. Just saying, cant take a man's porn, from their cold wet hands.

by Anonymousreply 181July 13, 2024 4:40 AM

JD Vance most likely.

by Anonymousreply 182July 13, 2024 4:42 AM

Trump is going to appoint VP Vance as the nation’s Porn Czar.

by Anonymousreply 183July 13, 2024 4:44 AM

Will there be a VP debate?

by Anonymousreply 184July 13, 2024 4:49 AM

We don’t even know who the Democratic VP candidate will be. If Biden steps aside and Kamala becomes Presidential nominee, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 185July 13, 2024 5:00 AM

Biden has said he's in it to the end. It's time to accept reality, Biden IS NOT LEAVING. So with that said, JD Vance and Kamala debate would be worth watching, assuming Dump and JD don't chicken out.

by Anonymousreply 186July 13, 2024 5:05 AM

Does or Will Tim Scott feel like the fool he's being made fun of? Dip shit extraordinaire and wanting more, that poor excuse.

by Anonymousreply 187July 13, 2024 9:10 AM

JD Vance would be a big mistake? Uh..... like which of those ass-licking self-demeaning candidates wouldn't be?

I still believe Trump will choose no VP at all.....If he does, it will be Mike Flynn......but I would LOVE Hershel Walker.. I know he hasn't been mentioned, but that's how Trump works. He wants to bring out some surprise from left field.

Also, if Trump feels he can't slip out of NOT choosing a running mate, (which, again, I firmly believe he is trying to do), what "candidate" could possibly be more ridiculous than Trump and make Trump look smart by comparison? Hershel Walker!

by Anonymousreply 188July 13, 2024 9:58 AM

We know this by now: Trump’s people leak like sieves. They cannot keep a secret. If the leaks are pointing to Vance then it’s Vance.

by Anonymousreply 189July 13, 2024 10:09 AM

None from South Carolina. Putin won’t OK Haley or the ladybug mistress, or Mushmouth.

by Anonymousreply 190July 13, 2024 10:28 AM

[quote] Why does the news keep saying Marco Rubio is a top contender when he isn't even eligible?

He - more likely than Trump - would, electorally, need to change his residence, but IS eligible.

by Anonymousreply 191July 13, 2024 10:29 AM

Interesting that Scott's name is being added to the hamper by Trump at this late date. Earlier in the year, he was my certain pick.

by Anonymousreply 192July 13, 2024 10:30 AM

Uncle Tim Scott is a complete embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 193July 13, 2024 12:47 PM

Flynn or Trump loses the QAnnoners.

by Anonymousreply 194July 13, 2024 3:01 PM

Trump is a nasty slab of fat and blubber

by Anonymousreply 195July 13, 2024 3:11 PM

JD Vance is tight with Don Junior, Tucker Carlson, and of course, Peter Thiel.

Miss Lindzebelle has pushed Tim Scott.

by Anonymousreply 196July 13, 2024 3:18 PM

Rupert Murdoch dispatched NY Post employees to get Trump to pick Burgum over JD Vance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 13, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote] Flynn or Trump loses the QAnnoners.

No, they'll only be satisfied with JFK, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 198July 13, 2024 5:15 PM

Vance is so smarmy and has a punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 199July 13, 2024 5:16 PM

But my guyliner is so stylish

by Anonymousreply 200July 13, 2024 5:18 PM

Well to be fair Kamala has a punchable face too.

by Anonymousreply 201July 13, 2024 5:18 PM

[quote] Rupert Murdoch dispatched NY Post employees to get Trump to pick Burgum over JD Vance

I’ll give him credit for getting something right.

by Anonymousreply 202July 13, 2024 5:19 PM

Glenn Youngkin's getting some last minute buzz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 13, 2024 7:08 PM

Vance might have had a chance if there was less press about him.

But now that he's being touted as most likely to be Trump's pick, he won't be -nfor that very reason. Trump wants the name to be a total shocker.

It could still be someone we haven't heard about.

by Anonymousreply 204July 13, 2024 8:22 PM

I'd be happy with Youngkin. He'd make a great president after President Trump.

by Anonymousreply 205July 13, 2024 8:26 PM

Everybody knows the VP slot is going to Barron.

by Anonymousreply 206July 13, 2024 8:51 PM

Good ol' Washington Examiner.

by Anonymousreply 207July 13, 2024 9:08 PM

[quote]It could still be someone we haven't heard about.

Judy Holliday in Born Yesterday

by Anonymousreply 208July 13, 2024 9:09 PM

Rupert Murdoch never gets his first political pics. But his Fox Network and all the others still never abandon Trump. Because it's all about money and tax breaks.

by Anonymousreply 209July 13, 2024 10:43 PM

Vance has already started accusing Biden of taking the shot at Trump. I am not joking.

by Anonymousreply 210July 14, 2024 2:45 AM

He will pick who I tell him, da?

by Anonymousreply 211July 14, 2024 2:46 AM

R178 really, what do you think 🤣 ?

by Anonymousreply 212July 14, 2024 3:53 PM

MAGA hates foreigners and gays but they'll let a gay foreigner buy them the White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 15, 2024 11:01 AM

Trump would be nuts to announce his now. He is on a political role of good will and great publicity.

The Dems are still runniig around in public trying to figure out how to get Joe Biden off the ticket. What the fuck do we do with a senile president, The gop does not need to take away from that public shit show.

And trump will milk and milk the attempt on his life as anyone with any sense would, He cam sit back and let others do the attacking and sits back and basks in the glow of that 100 million dollar raised fist photo.

I’d be announcing maybe the last night of the convention. Keep the suspense up as long as you can.

This past week has been one really great week for trump and the gop and the week from hell for the Dems.

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 214July 15, 2024 11:15 AM

[quote] Trump would be nuts to announce his now.

How does he avoid leaving the convention this week without having a nominated running mate?

by Anonymousreply 215July 15, 2024 11:42 AM

He said he would be announcing it at the convention, but yeah, will probably do it the last night for drama.

I knew it would be JD Vance all along, unless he really wants to town down the rhetoric like is reported him rewriting his speech. But I think that's just another Trumpian grift. JD offers him a way to have it both ways. Trump will play good cop, JD will play bad cop.

by Anonymousreply 216July 15, 2024 11:49 AM

His VP was shot

by Anonymousreply 217July 15, 2024 11:51 AM

R216

Not if they are smart. They won’t need a bad cop. They are now in the drivers seat. They inc the vp will or should play nice and sweet and unity. Appeal to the moderates.

“ It’s not Bidens fault I was shot despite his calling for a bullseye on me just hours before I was shot , senile old Joe a good man had no idea what he was saying. We should all,pray for Bidens recovery and future good health”

The bad cops will be those on Fox cnn msnbc etc etc etc attacking the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 218July 15, 2024 12:16 PM

R215

R216 got it. The last night of the convention not the first day. The GOP will dominate the news for weeks. The Dems search for a ticket to replace Biden will no longer be the main good news for the gop though.

They now have a wounded hero and then a brand new VP and then continuing Dem dysfunction and confusion.

Sadly life is real good for the GOP right now they are on a fucking roll.

by Anonymousreply 219July 15, 2024 12:40 PM

He won't pick her but Haley would make a great VP. Really lock up the woman's vote and show a united party. But maybe she didn't kiss his fat ass enough.

by Anonymousreply 220July 15, 2024 1:08 PM

As far as VP Trump will, or should, go very very soft and nice and gentle and soon to be married and black. Good luck VP Harris debating that one.

The Dems need a new ticket

by Anonymousreply 221July 15, 2024 1:15 PM

The Dems need a new ticket? LOL. The ticket we have now is the one 80 million people voted for

by Anonymousreply 222July 15, 2024 4:06 PM

[quote] The Dems need a new ticket? LOL. The ticket we have now is the one 80 million people voted for

People voted for Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush too, once.

by Anonymousreply 223July 15, 2024 4:11 PM

^ Might want to compare inflation, unemployment numbers etc. when they were president to now.

You can't just "replace" a ticket. First of all, the $200 mil or so that Biden has to spend on the election gets flushed down the toilet. A new ticket would start with zero. Ohio tried to keep Biden off the ballot out of sheer pettiness and they would certainly do the same to a new candidate.

by Anonymousreply 224July 15, 2024 4:22 PM

I still don't think he's going to pick one. He doesn't want anyone to upstage him. He'll skip this just like he skipped the debate.

by Anonymousreply 225July 15, 2024 4:41 PM

No surprise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 15, 2024 6:14 PM

Tiny surprise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 15, 2024 6:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 15, 2024 6:31 PM

So it's either Vance or a surprise choice.

by Anonymousreply 229July 15, 2024 6:32 PM

Cannon

by Anonymousreply 230July 15, 2024 6:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 15, 2024 7:00 PM

Gyliner for the WIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 15, 2024 7:14 PM

[quote]Not if they are smart. They won’t need a bad cop. They are now in the drivers seat. They inc the vp will or should play nice and sweet and unity. Appeal to the moderates.

Well that didnt age well. It's Rubio and other guy have been told they are NOT going to be VP. Only one left is Vance.

As I said above Trump is playing a game. He will pretend for a few day to have been enlightened but it's all an act. Good Cop / Bad Cop. Vance plays the bad cop.

by Anonymousreply 233July 15, 2024 7:14 PM

I wanted to see Trump pick a big surprise: Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 234July 15, 2024 7:24 PM

JD is borrowing Miss Lindsy's eyeliner.

by Anonymousreply 235July 15, 2024 7:26 PM

He needed to rehearse his big fake "assassination" before picking his VP, obvs.

by Anonymousreply 236July 15, 2024 7:31 PM

How do you think Marco responded when he was told he wouldn't be the nominee?

by Anonymousreply 237July 15, 2024 7:36 PM

Little Marco in tears.

by Anonymousreply 238July 15, 2024 7:56 PM

I can't believe they are going to let Trump get away with skipping out on the debate, not naming a running mate, and his family just disappearing. WHERE IS THE MEDIA? WHY DON'T THEY EVER CRITICIZE TRUMP!

by Anonymousreply 239July 15, 2024 8:00 PM

Marco is consoling himself with a foam party

by Anonymousreply 240July 15, 2024 8:00 PM

Sorry, all I’m seeing is people thinking the event on Saturday was staged, outrage about Cannon dismissing the documents case - and now, as if people needed ANOTHER reason not to vote for Trump, he selects this inexperienced doofus as VP!!

Please, please, please schedule a debate between Harris and this idiot, ASAP!

Vote your conscience, people, because voters are NOT buying what the corporate media is seeking. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 241July 15, 2024 8:03 PM

"this inexperienced doofus as VP!!"

The inexperienced part works in our favor. Don't forget tremendously unlikeable.

I mean downright hateful!

by Anonymousreply 242July 15, 2024 8:08 PM

btw, I'm the poster who was insisting he would select no VP at all. (Dictators don't have VPs). Or Mike Flynn. I'm kind of relieved he chose someone so obvious. And predictable (predicted by most others, anyway).

by Anonymousreply 243July 15, 2024 8:11 PM

Should we just call him by his real name, JIMMY BOWEN? lol

by Anonymousreply 244July 15, 2024 8:15 PM

Or just by his nickname, “Peter Thiel’s butt boy”?

by Anonymousreply 245July 15, 2024 8:15 PM

[quote] I'm the poster who was insisting he would select no VP at all.

I think it’s safe to say that people were able to easily skip over that comment in every instance that you posted it.

by Anonymousreply 246July 15, 2024 8:17 PM

Did he select JD Vance hoping to find somebody uglier than him

by Anonymousreply 247July 15, 2024 8:19 PM

Amy Adams deserved to have her career ruined for starring in Hillbilly Elegy. And may Glenn Close never win an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 248July 15, 2024 8:21 PM

So poor white trash gets rich, becomes VP for rich white trash from the city. Sounds about right. MERICA.

by Anonymousreply 249July 15, 2024 8:52 PM

Everybody go to IMDb and drive the score of Hillbilly Elegy down even further with a 1 star rating!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 15, 2024 9:10 PM

The real mom is much worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 15, 2024 9:14 PM

This is why Crooks wanted to off Trump on Saturday, before he announced a VP and that person would be deified by the MAGAs.

And this why the Rethugs wanted Trump to not only announce it on Monday, but not even wait til tonight. Git 'er done!

by Anonymousreply 252July 15, 2024 9:22 PM

Close, R247- someone who wears MORE MAKEUP than him!

by Anonymousreply 253July 15, 2024 10:45 PM

Poor little Marco - LOOOOOOOSER.

by Anonymousreply 254July 15, 2024 10:48 PM

JD Vance reminds me of this guy but fat. Must be the eyeliner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 15, 2024 11:33 PM

These two douche canoes do *not* trust each other.

Vance wants to shut Donald out if (god forbid) they get into office.

The choice of Vance was clearly forced on Donald and he's not happy.

Fox News is already taking pot shots at Vance.

I predict this shotgun marriage will end badly.

by Anonymousreply 256July 17, 2024 12:43 AM

Miss Lindsey & JD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 17, 2024 12:54 AM

JD had some Lady Lindzebelle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 17, 2024 12:58 AM

R257, I have never seen so much gayface in my life

by Anonymousreply 259July 17, 2024 1:13 AM

I do and I don’t see how someone like Graham can say that Vance is a great pick for VP when Vance isn’t even sufficiently qualified to be a senator.

by Anonymousreply 260July 17, 2024 1:23 AM

"Poor little Marco - LOOOOOOOSER."

Or is he? If Trump goes down in flames Marco can say, "I didn't really know him".

by Anonymousreply 261July 17, 2024 1:46 AM

Lil’ Marco for years has been notorious for skipping out on work days.

by Anonymousreply 262July 17, 2024 8:41 AM

Poor Little Marco

I guess he'll always those pool parties to remember!

by Anonymousreply 263July 17, 2024 8:42 AM

It’s a good thing the Marines are the smallest military branch. Because one marine after another will be voting for Vance. Something to do with yellow,paint I assume,

by Anonymousreply 264July 17, 2024 8:49 AM

But even though Trump's public statements have turned frosty, Kevin Roberts, president of the Heritage Foundation, the conservative think tank leading Project 2025, is thrilled with the new nominee for vice president.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 17, 2024 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!