Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

But I thought Will Smith was over?

Bad Boys 4 has grossed $340 mil worldwide. If you ever want to know the truth about something just read the DL consensus and then believe the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 6:10 AM

As long as Will Smith does light comedy action movies, no one cares two shits about what happened at the Oscars, except certain gay men who still believe that the Oscars mean something. Also, I think many people blamed Jada for all that mess.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2024 12:56 AM

Keep DL’s name out your FUCKING mouth, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2024 12:56 AM

R1, Will Smith physically assaulted another man on live television. And his wrist got slapped for it. He has shown no remorse for his actions. Has he demonstrated or voiced anything at all for the public to think he's learned anything from it and changed because of it? No.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2024 1:01 AM

R3, no one else cares. And now that the studios know that he's still bankable, they won't care either.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2024 1:04 AM

R4 My point exactly.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2024 1:12 AM

Your point is that the ethical judgment against the damaged, confused, dishonest, pathetically cuckolded Smith at the DL and elsewhere is wrong because people went to see him in a movie?

OP, your "point exactly" is located at the top of your pinhead.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2024 1:21 AM

Mel Gibson still makes movies too.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2024 1:51 AM

R7 But they don’t make money. DL is always wrong about everything. That was my point. A consensus on here usually is treated as gospel and yet time after time it be wrong. Love you guys.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2024 2:16 AM

Why do you care about this cumstain, OP? He's an embarrassing person no matter how money he has.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2024 4:07 AM

It’s a sequel of a popular movie. He’s got a few other franchises he’s connected to that could be remade but I don’t think he’ll ever carry an original hit again.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 5:09 AM

I was sure this was going to flop and would suck. The trailer looked like completely garbage.

And I said so on DL with such confidence.

I haven't felt so ashamed in my poor judgement since 10:30 pm pacific time

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 6:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!