Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Santa Fey

Love means never having to say you're homeless...

by Anonymousreply 85July 25, 2024 4:10 AM

I know that girl!

She lives in my neighborhood!

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2024 10:05 PM

Her mother is a bitch, though…

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2024 10:06 PM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2024 10:10 PM

OP is clearly a Russian troll, trying to foment outrage about a city treating homeless people with respect.

At least the fool had the self-awareness to realize her grasp of the English language failed her, at least on this attempt.

Look for others.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2024 10:13 PM

RACI$T LE$BIAN TROLL ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2024 10:14 PM

Is Miss FEY a drag queen? She working in Moscow?

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2024 10:21 PM

I thought this thread was about something else entirely..

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2024 10:46 PM

I knew Kris Kringle was a little light in those fur-trimmed boots.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2024 11:03 PM

R7 gets it -

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2024 11:57 PM

I made an omelette!!

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2024 1:44 AM

R7 I still don’t know...

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2024 1:46 AM

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2024 1:50 AM

Obviously Tina Fey’s dad is Santa.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2024 1:51 AM

The OP references Kevin Sessums's interactions with Ali McGraw from the film Love Story. They use a story about itnl to make every Kevin Sessums thread a scat thread. 💩

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2024 1:58 AM

Ten Thousand Waves - and a free dinner!!

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2024 2:50 AM

^^^Desperately trying to make this new Sessums thread happen.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2024 2:54 AM

Ali makes an appearance today - in an old photograph!!

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2024 2:55 AM

These Sessums threads are the psoriasis of DL.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2024 2:57 AM

Tunis is BRUTAL in August!!

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2024 7:28 PM

In Tunis, some fans caused a fright,

Following Kevin both day and through night.

He dodged in the throng,

Singing a wry song,

"My fans stalk like camels, not quite what feels right!"

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2024 7:31 PM

Rode all the way To Santa Fe Twenty eight hours on the train one way!

Start and stop - start and stop! Put me in the mood for a good old plop - So I hoofed it to a store as fast as I can And I rustled up a couple bucks to buy me a pan!

So here I sit in yet another rental Doing everything I can from going flat out mental Cause wherever I go or wherever I roam I got everything I need except a place to call HOME!

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2024 10:55 PM

They're chasin' Sessums, boots poundin' the ground

Whispers of trouble, a past he's not outrun

Through the canyons and the mesas they roam

Sessums on the run, never lookin' back home

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2024 2:45 AM

Santy Fay?

I knew her.

Dirty feet in sandals and always the smell of her last three clients on her breath. She'd sleep behind the Palace of the Governors where they keep the trash dumpsters. She was from Vincennes.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2024 3:02 AM

Two Fey names I bring to mind, Each leaving their mark, one of a kind.

Tina Fey, the comic queen, On SNL her reign has been seen. A writer, actress, oh so funny, Her "30 Rock" legacy is sunny.

Then there's Fey, the singer bold, Maria Fernanda, her story told. In Latin music, her voice takes flight, A Mexican star, forever bright.

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2024 8:34 AM

He had dinner at two queens house and was served a weird chicken stew-y thing “atop” a bed of lentils….ew.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, Put your hands together for the hottest name in show business ……

“LENTILPLOP!!”

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2024 4:05 PM

Two free dinners in two days!! SCORE!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2024 4:06 PM

Is this what the gayborhood in Santa Fe is called?

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2024 4:14 PM

I loved the old Taos drag queen, Fanta Say.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2024 4:14 PM

The Alec Baldwin trial is just getting underway in Santa Fe and Baldwin is there today. Wonder if he ever "profiled" him back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 4:22 PM

Alec Baldwin and Kevin Sessums were at a glitzy Hollywood party. Baldwin, ever the center of attention, was regaling a group of A-listers with a hilarious anecdote. Sessums, never one to miss a photo op, sidled up to Baldwin, hoping to snag a selfie with the comedic actor.

Just as Sessums whipped out his phone, a tipsy waiter carrying a tray of hors d'oeuvres swerved to avoid a bumping into Baldwin, sending the entire tray flying. Canapés rained down on the gathering, landing squarely on Sessums' pristine white dinner jacket. Baldwin, mortified, apologized profusely as Sessums sputtered, his face turning the same shade as the ruined hors d'oeuvres.

The incident became a minor social media sensation, with photos of Sessums' comical misfortune splashed across the web. Baldwin, ever the charmer, managed to spin it into a funny story on his talk show, much to Sessums' chagrin. Though undeniably embarrassing, the whole thing became a strange Hollywood footnote, a cautionary tale about the perils of partying near hors d'oeuvres.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2024 5:46 AM

Clomping around all day - to an art museum, to a film -then back to the Air Bnb for a salmon plop....

Some fun, eh?

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2024 3:02 PM

A salmon named Finn, quite the chum,

Got lost while on his way upstream.

He ended up dry,

In a museum nigh,

A most fishy exhibit, all glum.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2024 3:08 PM

Here's an argument for why "salmon plop" is a rather silly term for Kevin Sessums recipes:

* Lack of Specificity: "Plop" is a generic sound that can describe anything falling into water. It doesn't capture the unique way a salmon enters the water, often with a powerful splash or graceful glide.

* Unflattering Imagery: "Plop" implies a clumsy or ungainly action. Salmon are powerful swimmers who navigate challenging currents. "Salmon jump" or "salmon enter the water" would be more accurate and respectful.

* Informal and Childish: "Plop" has a childish or silly connotation. It doesn't convey the majesty of a salmon's journey upstream to spawn, a vital part of their life cycle.

* Missed Opportunity: "Salmon return" or "salmon spawn run" paint a more vivid picture of their incredible migration. Overall, "salmon plop" is an inaccurate and disrespectful term that fails to capture the salmon's power and the importance of their migration.

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2024 6:42 PM

R31. But, but….he’s going to see the eye crossingly SHITTY “Sunday in the Park with George” on Thursday night….I wonder if he’ll take the lovely Ali BlahBLAH as his date? I mean, what good is scrubbo’ing, alone in your room? Oops! Wrong show!!

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2024 7:34 PM

Georges Seurat was born in 1859, and the name Kevin — as in Kevin Sessums — was very uncommon in France at that time. It gained popularity around the 1940s. Parents traditionally chose names from religious calendars or family names back then.

by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2024 7:42 PM

No sign of Ali so far - perhaps she wisely skipped town before the train pulled in!! Just like Mrs. Doctor Brother!

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2024 8:02 PM

In recent years, Kevin Sessums's friend Ali McGraw has hosted segments for the Encore Love Stories premium cable network.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2024 8:05 PM

R36. He eluded to going to a meeting with “my friend Ali”….so I’m sure he was very pleased with himself…1) attending a meeting 2) with his friend Ali….🙄. That sore on his chin cleared up just in time….🤣🤷🏻‍♂️😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2024 11:07 PM

Well, he posted a pic of Ali and HIS DISGUSTING NIPPLES ARE POKING THRU HIS TURTLENECK. Isn’t it ROASTING there? WTF??

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2024 3:04 AM

There are a few reasons why Kevin Sessums might wear a turtleneck in hot weather:

* Fashion: Turtlenecks can be a stylish choice, and Kevin Sessums may simply prefer the way they look.

* Sun protection: A lightweight turtleneck can provide some protection from the sun's harmful UV rays.

* Air conditioning: If Kevin Sessums knows they'll be spending a lot of time in air conditioning, they might wear a turtleneck to avoid getting chilly.

* Layering: In places with unpredictable weather, a turtleneck can be a versatile layering piece that can be added or removed as needed.

Of course, turtlenecks are generally not the most comfortable choice for hot weather. If you're looking to stay cool, it's best to stick with lightweight, breathable fabrics.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2024 4:31 AM

Round thrice under the pale moon's glow,

Chanting Kevin Sessums's name, soft and low.

Fingers prick with needle's bite,

Seal the summons with blood's dark light.

Whispers rise on the midnight air,

Kevin, Kevin, hear our prayer.

Come from shadows, come from sleep,

Into this circle, promises to keep.

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2024 4:50 AM

Ali McGraw attacked the grime on the drawers with a vengeance, the vinegar solution stinging her nostrils. Across the room, Kevin Sessums hummed an off-key sea shanty as he wrestled with particularly stubborn drawers. Motes danced in the afternoon sun slanting through the window, highlighting the years of neglect the old drawers had endured. A comfortable silence settled between them, punctuated only by the rhythmic scrape of sponges and the occasional grunt of effort. Despite the arduous task, a sense of shared purpose bloomed, a promise of a fresh start gleaming beneath the layer of forgotten memories.

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2024 10:31 AM

Meanwhile, rain lashed against the windowpane, mimicking the rhythm of the Irishman's drumming fingers. Perched on the edge of her bed, wrapped in a thick cardigan despite the July chill, he scrolled through a gay gossip website. His psoriasis flared on her elbows, a constant reminder of his anxieties. Instead of focusing on the latest political scandal, the Irishman found himself fixated on a photo caption for a report – "Presented by Kevin Sessums, filling in for..." Her mind spiraled. What was Kevin Sessums doing? Is he that desperate for money? The Irishman sighed, realizing the absurdity of his obsession. Yet, with a self-deprecating chuckle, he clicked on Kevin Sessums's Facebook page, a temporary escape into the lives of minor media figures offering a strange comfort in the storm.

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2024 10:41 AM

All while, Gertrude, her sensible shoes squeaking on the linoleum floor, balanced a steaming mug of chamomile tea precariously on the edge of her computer desk. The rain lashed against the farmhouse windows in a way that mirrored the nervous flutter in her chest. Today was the day. Today, she might finally get a response from Kevin Sessums.

Kevin Sessums wasn't some Hollywood A-lister Gertrude stalked from the shadows of supermarket tabloids. No, Kevin Sessums was far more thrilling, far more niche. Kevin Sessums was the managing editor of a magazine in the dim recesses of the 1990s. A time capsule of butterfly clips and neon scrunchies, a world Gertrude desperately craved a connection to, even at the ripe age of 52.

For months, Gertrude, under the username "Oregon_Dreamer94" (the year of her most tragic perm), had been religiously commenting on a sparsely populated online forum, resurrected from the digital graveyard of the internet. Her questions, meticulously crafted to appear youthful and enthusiastic ("OMG Kevin Sessums! Do you think glitter lip gloss will ever make a comeback?"), had gone unanswered. But today, Gertrude had a secret weapon: a vintage subscription box she'd miraculously found online. Armed with a picture of a bewildered-looking teenage Gertrude sporting a butterfly hair clip and a questionable acid-wash jacket, Gertrude nervously typed, "Guess who was a subscriber way back when? Me! #NeverForget."

A notification popped up. Kevin Sessums had replied with a single emoji: a sparkly unicorn. Gertrude nearly spilled her tea. A single emoji, but it was a response! In that moment, the rain outside wasn't a dreary Oregon downpour, it was the roar of a rock concert. "Maybe," Gertrude thought, a mischievous glint in her eye, "I can finally snag an interview for the local newsletter about the '90s. Kevin Sessums wouldn't stand a chance." The hausfrau with a thirst for Vanity Fair nostalgia was on the prowl.

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2024 10:55 AM

The flickering light of Darren's basement monitor cast an unflattering glow on his thinning hair and Star Wars t-shirt stretched taut across his midsection. On the screen, Kevin Sessums, the man who'd gleefully tossed his dreams into the editorial shredder, smirked smugly from a rooftop bar in Santa Fe. Neon lights splashed across his face, highlighting the crow's feet that no amount of Botox could erase. The caption boasted about "Small town Santa Fe "

Darren, once a rising star in the 90s gay lit scene, had been Kevin's golden boy until his second novel – a flamboyant exploration of a genderfluid superhero – landed with a thud. Kevin, ever the trend-chaser, declared superheroes "over" and relegated Darren's opus to the slush pile, a public execution disguised as a scathing review.

His career, once a meteor blazing across the literary sky, fizzled into a flickering emergency exit sign. Now, a decade and a string of dead-end content writing gigs later, Darren found solace in the petty kingdom of Kevin Sessums's Facebook Page and substack newsletters. He devoured every post, dissecting Kevin's filtered life with the precision of a literary critic. A poorly framed photo? A caption riddled with typos? Darren documented it all in a meticulously crafted spreadsheet titled "Kevin Sessums's Downfall: A Play-by-Play."

Fueled by a particularly cheap bottle of red wine, Darren left a comment one night. Not a scathing one, but a seemingly innocuous, "Looks like you found the inspiration for your next bestseller, Kevin! Great shot." His heart hammered in his chest when a like popped up under his comment. Kevin Sessums himself had acknowledged him. A manic glee took hold of Darren. He spent the next few days crafting the perfect response, witty and cutting, yet subtle enough to fly under the radar.

The like became a comment, then a short exchange, a digital game of cat and mouse. Days turned into weeks, the comments growing more barbed, laced with veiled references only they would understand. Darren, for the first time in years, felt a spark of his old fire, a twisted satisfaction in tormenting his nemesis. He even started writing again, not a superhero novel, but a scathing satire about the power-hungry world of publishing, with a character suspiciously resembling a certain arrogant, aging editor.

One morning, Darren woke to a notification. An email, not from some soulless content mill, but from Kevin Sessums himself. It was short, to the point: "Starbucks. Tomorrow. Bathroom." Darren stared, a mixture of terror and exhilaration coursing through him. Was this a trap? A final humiliation? He didn't care. For the first time in a decade, Darren felt like he was back in the game. He typed a single word in response: "Fine."

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2024 11:06 AM

Ali picks up the check - score! - but wisely chooses a diner rather than some chi chi spot....

Also, the "Wednesday newsletter" proves he has not lost his penchant for the endless run on sentence!!!

by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2024 5:19 PM

It's generally not ethical to copy and paste subscription newsletters in online forums. Here's why:

*Copyright infringement: The content of subscription newsletters is usually copyrighted by the publisher. Copying and pasting it without permission violates copyright laws.

* Devaluing the content: Subscribers pay for exclusive access to the newsletter's content. Sharing it freely undermines the value of the subscription and discourages people from paying for it.

* Lack of context: The newsletter might be intended for a specific audience with a certain level of background knowledge. Sharing it out of context could lead to misunderstandings.

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2024 6:45 PM

R47 but it’s the only way anyone is going to get exposed to the analytically anal anectodal run on sentences of our aspiring author.

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2024 6:55 PM

R48. I was going to post his latest mess, but my eyes began crossing and I was thunderstruck at how nonsensical it all sounded. I can’t believe he’s GOTTEN WORSE.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2024 11:14 PM

Of Kevin Sessums, a cautionary tale,

His competence, ever on sale.

A downward descent, quite absurd,

From hero to laughingstock bird.

He once could assemble a chair,

Now struggles to button his shirt with a flair.

His jokes, though, they haven't improved,

Just louder, more nonsensical, booed.

So next time you think you're in strife,

Remember poor Kevin, his pitiful life.

For worse there will always be found,

A thought that should lighten your frown.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2024 3:15 AM

I’ll be in Santa Fe this weekend, I’ll report back if I have any sightings of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2024 4:53 AM

Ode to Kevin Sessums of Santa Fe

beneath the desert sun's warm gaze,

in Santa Fe's enchanting maze,

a legend walks, with laughter bright,

our Kevin Sessums, a star in the night.

Your spirit, like the piñon strong,

weathers trials, carries us along.

Your kindness, a river that flows so deep,

where friendship's seeds flourish and leap.

With stories spun and jokes untold,

you banish the winter's bitter cold.

Your heart, a mesa, vast and true,

holds treasures for all, me and you.

So raise a glass, let voices chime,

to Kevin Sessums, a friend, transcending time.

In Santa Fe's embrace we stand,

ode to you, forever in this land.

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2024 5:05 AM

In the land of quill and ink so fine,

Lived Kevin Sessums, a writer, unknown, yet kind.

He spun tales of squigs and blurbles galore,

But fame? That, dear friends, was a closed door.

Then came the stalkers, green fur and one eye,

Ix-nay on the writing, they vowed they would spy!

With telescopes held and disguises quite thin,

They watched Kevin Sessums's window, with a terrible din.

"He'll be famous one day!" one stalker cried out,

"His words will bring millions, there is no doubt!"

The other scoffed, "Famous? That Sessums? No way!

His stories are drivel, best left in the bay!"

They argued and bickered, day in and out,

Wasting their time in a terrible rout.

For Kevin, oblivious, just kept on his rhyme,

Unaware of the stalkers, wasting their time.

So let this be a lesson, for all who may roam,

Don't stalk unknown writers, they'll never bring fame home!

There's plenty to see, so go explore and have fun,

And leave Kevin his peace, 'til his stories are done!

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2024 5:39 AM

Making sure everyone knows where the Kevin Sessums threads are bump!

by Anonymousreply 54July 13, 2024 5:09 AM

ALERT! NEW POST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 14, 2024 4:05 PM

Now she’s “crowning” her petit filet with cheddar sour cream potato chips. Simply tragic.

by Anonymousreply 56July 14, 2024 7:55 PM

Oh, the Kevin Sessums irony!

by Anonymousreply 57July 14, 2024 8:14 PM

He was very VERY upset about a friend who took him to task for putting another friends business on blast. But he proudly proclaims he absolutely feels no shame. I guess when you’re known as a junkie, shame is something you put a bow on, and tuck away… oh well, thems the breaks, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 58July 15, 2024 7:29 PM

How humane and gentle of you to discuss Kevin Sessums's addiction issues in such terms.

by Anonymousreply 59July 15, 2024 7:33 PM

R57. Shove a cock up your ass

by Anonymousreply 60July 16, 2024 1:58 AM

I thought this thread was about Kevin Sessums?

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2024 2:01 AM

Latest Kevin Sessums thread here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2024 7:34 PM

Meandering back to “his” casita he spies pets for adoption. Of course, being a pilgrim means all the lil animals will miss out on his methed-out neglect. Lest anyone point that out, he proclaims PTSD from giving up his pussies.

At least those cats escaped.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2024 7:15 PM

Oh, Kevin Sessums's casita, a charming sight,

Bathed in warm sun, a beacon so bright.

Vines climb the walls, with flowers so sweet,

A haven of comfort, a tranquil retreat.

Is it the terrace, where dreams take to flight?

Or the cozy interior, bathed in soft light?

Perhaps the garden, a whimsical scene,

A secret escape, forever serene.

Each window a glimpse of a life so refined,

A testament to a creative mind.

Oh, Kevin's casita, a muse and a friend,

May your beauty and charm never know an end.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2024 7:27 PM

Now he’s playing “political pundit” again, as if anyone cares what a decaying meth addict thinks or feels about the state of the union. Jesus Christ, what an inflated ego. Shut the fuck up already.

by Anonymousreply 65July 21, 2024 7:38 PM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

by Anonymousreply 66July 21, 2024 7:41 PM

....but they wouldn't pose for a selfie....

by Anonymousreply 67July 22, 2024 11:41 PM

She lost her glasses again. But she’s an asshole….A HUMAN ASSHOLE!

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2024 2:39 AM

Santa Fe don’t go for booze and plops.

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2024 3:02 AM

Kevin.Sessums!

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2024 4:00 AM

A genius woman posted this reminder to the Bav who tried to curry sympathy for ditching his cats before someone pounced…

Well then this happened: “You deserve to be reminded of what you did with Finn and Matty. You promised them forever homes, won their trust and affection, then said oops, not really forever, here, go live there now. Your so-called PTSD over what you did is nothing compared to what they went through when you gave them up because they no longer fit your lifestyle. This is not what you call judgement; this is fact and truth.”

I want to buy this gal flowers. She sees what we see…this “human asshole” is a self serving slob. Don’t buy into his “chicken fried hustle”…..BLESS HIS HEART!!

by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2024 4:35 AM

A dotted line, a cable car,

Climbs the hills of San Francisco far.

Kevin Sessions in chinos and a frown,

Sourdough crumbs dotting his shirt down.

Chorus

Sunday by the bay with Kevin,

Fog rolls in, a damp and dreary even.

Seagulls cry, the wind blows cold,

He shivers, dreams of sunshine bold.

Verse 2

Painters gather, easels set,

Capture light the fog won't let. Kevin Sessums, a beret askew,

"This sourdough life, it ain't for you."

Chorus

Bridge

A frisbee flies, a frisbee falls,

Golden Gate's a hazy sprawl.

Kevin kicks a pebble down the pier,

Wishing he were far from here.

Chorus

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2024 4:56 AM

There once was a fellow named Kev,

Whose home was a feline-filled hive.

With whiskers and purrs,

They’d plot wicked curs,

And leave Kevin quite worn out alive.

by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2024 4:58 AM

He should be “silently curating” his absurd rolled-up malodorous denim.

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2024 5:30 AM

[bold]Ode to Sessums' Denim[/bold]

O, denim worn by Sessums, rough and deep,

A canvas painted with life’s every hue.

With threads of story, memories you keep,

A weathered tapestry, steadfast and true.

From city streets to country roads unknown,

You've witnessed laughter, tears, and dreams untold.

A loyal companion, never felt alone,

Your fabric's softness, a story to unfold.

With every wear, your character does grow,

A faded charm, a vintage, soulful grace.

Through seasons changing, your essence still glows,

A timeless piece, in any time or place.

So let us praise this denim, worn with pride,

A symbol of a life well lived inside.

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2024 5:36 AM

In this our age of tweets and endless scroll,

Where digital shadows shape our mortal coil,

A tale unfolds of one whose name we know,

A modern bard, a digital halo’s glow.

Kevin Sessums, a name on every tongue and screen,

A digital icon, a cultural scene.

We gather here to hear the daily verse,

The adoration, criticism, or worse.

So let us listen to the world’s decree,

On this fair day, what fate for him will be.

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2024 9:42 AM

After our topic of interest wailed and bitterly shook his fists at the sky about not being able to afford a ticket to that latest Broadway hit show, because, you know, capitalism, our hero's dry begging results in a reader offering a spare ticket. This results in a post of how everything is in karmic alignment due to so many supposed acts of kindness made by the wandering Jew queen. How does one believe the universe revolve around one's self to such a degree?

Cue the psychotic defender, who will be with us in five...four...three. Tim Tam, you're on.

by Anonymousreply 77July 24, 2024 1:22 PM

Translation for the laypeople: This bitter crew continues marginalize Kevin Sessums and laugh at his financial misfortune, largely caused by his addiction issues.

by Anonymousreply 78July 24, 2024 1:24 PM

Also for the laypeople: These Kevin Sessums stalkers get dopamine orgasms over stalking him, then bond over it. Total wankfest. Complete circle jerk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 24, 2024 1:29 PM

Pot, kettle, black…

Every accusation reveals another projection.

by Anonymousreply 80July 24, 2024 8:20 PM

He ain’t no Jew, just a grim pillager.

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2024 10:59 PM

She's conducting writing workshops in Albuquerque tomorrow !

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2024 11:19 PM

That unhinged psycho will not defeat us!

ONWARD

by Anonymousreply 83July 24, 2024 11:55 PM

Hit the block button once; all the troll posts disappear. Literally a single psychopath monitoring this thread like it’s a patient on the operating table. I won’t even see its response to my message here. Bliss!

by Anonymousreply 84July 25, 2024 12:31 AM

R84. I re-blocked the troll. The AI posts were just strange. The bav wends his way to Provincetown, and I have boots on the ground, with eagle eyes WIDE OPEN.

by Anonymousreply 85July 25, 2024 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!