Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mike Heslin, Actor in ‘Lioness’ and ‘The Holiday Proposal Plan,’ Dies at 30

Mike Heslin, an actor in Taylor Sheridan’s action-drama Lioness, had died. He was 30.

His husband, Scotty Dynamo (born Nicolas James Wilson), shared on Instagram that Heslin died Tuesday from an unexpected cardiac event after a week-long battle in the hospital. “Michael was young, in perfect health, and the doctors have no explanation for what happened,” he wrote.

Heslin played Polo on two episodes of Lioness season one, which also starred Zoe Saldana and Nicole Kidman. He also has roles in The Holiday Proposal Plan, Younger, The Influencers, 7 Deadly Sins and You Are Never Alone.

“Michael was brilliant, selfless, talented, and a real-life guardian angel,” his husband wrote in a tribute. “He single-handedly carried me through multiple rounds of cancer. He was the first person everyone would call to share good news with, and he was the perfect person to call if they needed a shoulder to lean on or the best advice. He truly was the sweetest, most caring, and loving man on earth, and he brought out the absolute best in everyone who had the pleasure to cross paths with him. He moved through life with such ease and confidence, and turned everyone around him into a better version of themselves. No matter how difficult things got, we knew that there was nothing we couldn’t overcome with Mike in our corner.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 9, 2024 5:09 AM

He had a great ass but he couldn't live forever...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2024 8:25 AM

Absolutely no-one has ever heard of this man till today.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2024 8:27 AM

Steroid abuse.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2024 8:43 AM

It was the VAXX!!

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2024 8:56 AM

Well, not PERFECT perfect health, as it turns out.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2024 9:14 AM

I feel for his boyfriend. Thirty year olds in the 21st century in developed countries aren't supposed to drop dead as it were.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2024 9:24 AM

I don't remember him on Lioness but that was a ridiculous series I half-watched while trimming my toenails and setting my hair.

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2024 9:36 AM

Followed Scotty on Youtube for many years, the poor man doesn't seem to catch a break, losing one's 30 year-old husband after recovering from cancer is a cruel twist by fate.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2024 9:54 AM

Lol R7.

You're funny.

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2024 10:16 AM

God is a sociopath DolomiteSpirit.

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2024 10:22 AM

They look like a very nice couple with a great future together. Very sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2024 10:40 AM

Meth?

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2024 10:49 AM

I think maybe it's Steroids.

Both muscular, gym worked out bodies.

One got cancer. The other dropped dead from heart problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2024 11:46 AM

They don't look all that buff to me in that photo, you can easily get those kinds of muscles without steroids. Especially at their age.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2024 11:52 AM

IT WAS THE JAB!

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2024 12:04 PM

Unlikely steroid related

But, a cardiac event on a healthy looking young man can be caused by exercising or playing a sport after doing cocaine

This most notably caused filmmaker’s Ted Demme’s death

Around this time learned (maybe from here!) that among the Wolf of Wall Street crowd in the 1980s, it was not uncommon for these guys to have heart attacks after playing basketball on the weekends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2024 12:08 PM

But is he DEAD to you OP?

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2024 1:01 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2024 1:10 PM

Sad story. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2024 1:20 PM

Very sad

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2024 1:23 PM

Lube kills..

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2024 1:41 PM

I had fewer muscles than that at that age, nevermind about now, he doesn't look wasted, some men simply have no muscle tissue, I'm either a beach ball or a skeleton with skin.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2024 5:05 PM

She's a HAIRHOPPER!

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2024 7:34 PM

[quote]I'm either a beach ball or a skeleton with skin.

Can you just release a little air at a time before you get to skeletal, r22?

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2024 7:52 PM

Scrolling through the pics, it’s pretty clear they are both 1) on juice and 2) very low body fat, both of which can out the heart under considerable strain. It’s possible that he was natty and had a heart attack out of nowhere but it’s unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2024 9:18 PM

He was an organ donor. Would that be possible if he was on steroids?

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2024 10:01 PM

R25, "it’s pretty clear they are both 1) on juice" - seems an odd life choice for someone whose recovering from cancer to be doing, but I don't know them personally, so please state your medical qualifications for the record, or is this wild unfound speculation on your part to sound exciting?

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2024 12:38 PM

[quote] Scrolling through the pics, it’s pretty clear they are both 1) on juice

I was on juice and lived to be 96!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2024 12:47 PM

To take the opposite stance of our venerated Dee Plorable, people are out acting like COVID is gone while likely instead they're catching it multiple times and doing who knows what harm to their systems

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2024 12:55 PM

And spreading it around because they're selfish jerks, r29.

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2024 2:30 PM

Sad. Very cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2024 2:35 PM

r27 Rambling, run-on sentences are not helpful.

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2024 2:37 PM

None of the photos I’ve seen look like someone on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2024 4:34 AM

Who the hell names themselves Scotty Dynamo?

by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2024 4:34 AM

Don't do drugs, kids.

by Anonymousreply 35July 9, 2024 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!