Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jesse Cord Weber on "NewsNation"

WOW! I'm tired of Velshi, so I turned over to NewsNation thinking Dan Abrams was on. Instead, this hottie Jesse Cord Weber is hosting. I've had an erection since switching channels.

Any dirt or gossip on this guy ? Is he on our team ? Anyone been with him ? He's simply sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2024 4:24 PM

Oh Fuck - he’s hot

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2024 1:56 AM

He has weird lips.

He’s also apparently Dan Abrams’ protégé, because he follows him around from network to network.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2024 2:03 AM

Is he bending over for Abrams or sucking his cock ?

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2024 2:08 AM

I’ve never watched NewsNation. Isn’t it basically Fox News lite?

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2024 2:10 AM

[quote]I’ve never watched NewsNation. Isn’t it basically Fox News lite?

No, it's the old WGN America.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2024 2:22 AM

It has Cuomo, Abrams and Banfield for its night time prime time line up. Don Lemon was supposed to move there thanks to his buddy Cuomo, but it hasn't happened yet. When I get tired of MSNBC (like tonight) I will occasionally switch over there to see what's happening. And tonight, Jesse Cord Weber was happening...in ever sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2024 2:40 AM

You people need to stop watching cable news already. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2024 3:58 AM

NewsNation has ol’ Elizabeth Vargas too

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2024 4:17 AM

R7 You're right. We should stop watching cable news and get our news from Instagram, like you do. What were we thinking ?

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2024 2:29 PM

R9 = retard

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2024 3:23 PM

Cable news is not news. It’s opinion.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2024 3:23 PM

It’s called reading a goddamn newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2024 3:24 PM

R12

Lol, like DL’s often-cited NY Post?

Absolutely no agenda there!

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2024 3:42 PM

Jesse Cord Webber has hot wide masculine feet to suck.

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2024 4:38 PM

He is Dan Abram's protege

He was married to a fashion model looking woman earlier this year or maybe it was last year.

His hair looks so healthy,.

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2024 4:42 PM

I've always liked Banfield but she's really grown as a reporter/commentator. She's managed to add gravitas to her voice.

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2024 4:48 PM

He's awful. No personality and all of his videos on the law and crime channel seem like he's just reading chatgpt summaries. The way he cheerfully segues into ads is really craven. Interviews nobody quacks who call themselves experts.

by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2024 6:02 PM

I don't think anyone would want to fuck him for his personality or his segues into commercials. We want to fuck him for his gorgeous looks, incredible hair and hot body.

I wonder if Abrams has had him yet ?

by Anonymousreply 18July 13, 2024 6:07 PM

[quote]NewsNation has ol’ Elizabeth Vargas too

How big is their liquor budget?

by Anonymousreply 19July 13, 2024 6:13 PM

Jesse Weber is subbing for Dan Abrams today on his SiriusXM POTUS show. He’s really great. He’s also interesting, intelligent, cute with really great hair.

by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2024 6:07 PM

“NewsNation is the young hip place where Lara Trump’s kool kids are all down with”

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2024 6:12 PM

Jesse is a Right-winger. He’s made his feeling known on social media.

by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2024 7:28 PM

R22 that is a lie

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2024 7:59 PM

He's an attorney AND an actor!

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2024 8:08 PM

He’s hot AF

He’s Dan’s protege

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2024 8:37 PM

[quote]R4: I’ve never watched NewsNation. Isn’t it basically Fox News lite?

Yes, it is.

But then you knew about this article, which is why you framed your question in those terms. Right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2024 8:46 PM

OP, your earlier troll attempt to plug this guy seems to have failed when you were redlined. Now you're back in a new account, with socks, using them to bump the thread. WTF?

Sexual attraction should not be the operant criteria for choosing a news source. There's nothing wrong with Ali Velshi that he needs replacing with this clown performing on a clown network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2024 8:59 PM

NewsBation is the most decidedly center news network next to CNN in 2024. Some evening news analysis show hosts like Leland Vittad come from Fox News. I dislike him. Others like Dan Abrams are unbiased in their delivery.

That daily beast linked piece was first and foremost an op’ed. An individual who obviously did not like JNwesNation from the outset who watched 5 days of programming with a chip on his shoulder over a year ago. Paleeze.

R27 I am educated and a political independent. I am skeptical of ALL cable news. Even what is aired on NewsNation. I have no interest in being bullied into not watching something you ignorantly know little about. Die mad.

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2024 9:31 PM

3 names. 2 were not sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2024 10:11 PM

[quote]R28: I am educated and a political independent. I am skeptical of ALL cable news. Even what is aired on NewsNation. I have no interest in being bullied into not watching something you ignorantly know little about. Die mad.

I'm not angry. But you certainly seem to be.

From your own posting history, on the 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮? thread, at Reply 53:

[quote]Just what the DL needs….. another atheist thread. Sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2024 10:30 PM

R26, I’m the poster at R4 and I’ve never seen that article. I based my question just on what I’ve heard about the channel from others and the fact Dan Abrams is on there, who seems to lean more to the right than the left these last few years.

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2024 11:06 PM

Fair enough, R31.

by Anonymousreply 32August 21, 2024 11:10 PM

Jesus, here with go with PoisonedDragon and his delusional sock puppet accusations.

Stop embarrassing yourself, you lunatic. Your horrifically bad and horrifically juveline slash fiction is bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2024 1:45 AM

Oh my poor sheeples 🐑, I only pretend to be your catcher in the rye

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2024 4:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!